一首英文歌 是开头就唱的女声英文歌的 高潮部分歌词是 i wanan be 什么 yeah,i wanna be

有一首英文歌是女声,歌词高潮部分好象有baby for love ……不怎么懂英文,不知道是什么歌,有哪位知道的_百度知道
有一首英文歌是女声,歌词高潮部分好象有baby for love ……不怎么懂英文,不知道是什么歌,有哪位知道的
提问者采纳
m happy that i have you at all  Baby I love you and I'll never let you go  But if I have to boy I think that you should know  All the love we make can never be erase  And i promise you that you will never be replaced  I love you yes i do  I'm truly happy to the same  You'll never let you go  But if I have to boy I think that you should know  All the love we make can never be erase  And i promise you that you will never be replaced  I feel for you yes i do  I'll never let you go  But if I have to boy I think that you should know  All the love we make can never be erase  And i promise you that you will never be replaced  Baby I love you and I&#39:I Love You  歌手:sarah
connor  never be replaced——1st Ladi  Baby I love you and i's never been no doubt in my mind  That i've be together  And now I know I wanna be with you forever  I wanna marry you and i wanna have your kids  Thinking never compare to feel enough to kisses  I can say i'll die and live my life hesitate  There'll have to let you go  I think that something I should probably let you know  With everything that i spent with you  Then i will miss you cuz i'll be with you as long as you want me to  Until the end of time  或者歌名  living to love you  歌手;ll be with you as long as you want me too  Until the end of time  From the day I met you  I know we've made me think I'll never let you go  But if I have to boy I think that you should know  All the love we make can never be erase  And i promise you that you will never be replaced  Baby I love you and I'll regret ever having you by my side  But if the day come that i&#39
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
还是建议楼主欣赏,如果不是的话不知道是不是这首歌!很不错的英文歌
英文歌的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
找一首英文歌 女声 高潮部分i wanna be
共有 1 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注有一首英文歌女生唱的 歌曲高潮部分大概是i wanna be in love (后面单词没听清),i wanna be in love..._百度知道
有一首英文歌女生唱的 歌曲高潮部分大概是i wanna be in love (后面单词没听清),i wanna be in love...
也不知道是不是wanna总之是want的读音
提问者采纳
baidu.html" target="_blank">/singerlist/ms%20project://zhidao. ms project的《I wanna be in love》试听地址如下./question/.baidu://mp3.html" target="_blank">http://mp3:1.html2.com/question/:///singerlist/ms%20project.baidu、Good Charlotte的《I don&#39我分析有两种可能:<a href="http:<a href="t wanna be in love》歌词如下.html 具体是哪个我也不太清楚
提问者评价
我想说是女的唱的就这么简单谢谢
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
是不是 I wanted you ? 感觉好像
I wanna be in love
jade macrae是么?
好像是啊 对不起你答得有点晚我给不了采纳
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌 女声 高潮部分i wanna be_百度知道
找一首英文歌 女声 高潮部分i wanna be
t you know baby it&#39.歌开头是don&#39;s true 然后什么什么 only for you高潮部分是I wanna be什么 感觉应该是 I wanna be find from your sight(大概是这个发音)什么什么never let you konw.
这首歌的名字是?
提问者采纳
呵呵歌曲名字就是“Right By Your Side”是Right by Your Side吧:)I wanna be right by your sideDon’t you know, baby it’s trueThat these feelings there only for youShould I hold you ‘coz I can…Can you feel it?不是find from your sight
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Dilemma ,是什么风格的的,诺拉琼斯这类的啊?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 歌词 里有 oh,i want to be all right ,never say goodbye,in my line 大概是高潮部分 。_百度知道
一首英文歌 歌词 里有 oh,i want to be all right ,never say goodbye,in my line 大概是高潮部分 。
oh,i want to be all right ,never say goodbye,in my line
提问者采纳
jewelry - again?记得采纳啊
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 超好听的女声英文歌 的文章

随机推荐