我爱的人只有一个真心爱上一个不爱我的人人又有谁翻译

As for Michaelis, exactly the same melancholic, attentive, aloof young fellow of the previous evening, millions of degrees remote from his hosts, but laconically playing up to them to the required amount, and never coming forth to them fo的翻译是:关于Michaelis,他是完善的;早先晚上的同一个忧郁,殷勤,超然物外的年轻家伙,数百万程度遥远从他的主人,但是简明使用由他们决定对要求保险额和从未来到他们fo For thus saith the LORD After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. 的翻译是:对因而saith主人的阁下;在荣耀hath以后他送了我损坏您的国家:对于他那toucheth您toucheth他的眼睛苹果。 Praise him, all his angels, praise him, all his heavenly hosts. 的翻译是:称赞他,所有他的天使,称赞他,所有他天堂般的主人。 The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts. 的翻译是:这个后者房子荣耀伟大比前, saith主人的阁下:并且在这个地方我将给和平, saith主人的阁下。 When Pharaoh does not listen to you, then I will lay My hand on Egypt and bring out My hosts, My people the sons of Israel, from the land of Egypt by great judgments. 的翻译是:当法老王不听您,然后我在埃及将放置我的手并且由巨大评断提出我的主人,我的人民以色列的儿子,从埃及的土地。 The president hosts a banquet in honor of the foreigners. 的翻译是:总统主持一个宴会以纪念外国人。 Right now I'm one of the hosts of a program for teens on our local radio station. 的翻译是:现在我是其中一位一个节目的主持人在我们的地方广播电台驻地的十几岁。 Then our hosts attempted to get around my insistence to Dobryninn. 的翻译是:然后我们的主人试图在我的坚持附近有Dobryninn。 His pronouncements were cited with awe by our Chinese hosts. 的翻译是:他的宣言援引充满敬畏由我们的中国主人。 Yesterday we were hosts to a few friends. 的翻译是:昨天我们是主人给一些个朋友。既然我爱的人找不到,那就找一个爱我的人!的翻译是:既然我爱的人找不到,那就找一个爱我的人!太软了的翻译是:太软了i'm think that man's tailor的翻译是:我是认为人的裁缝Maghification ring的翻译是:Maghification圆环 Token failed startup tests. 的翻译是:象征性的不合格的起始的测试。 Public interest& is the precondition to startup acquisition procedure. 的翻译是:公开interest&是首要条件对起始的承购做法。 Automatically install into the Windows system tray and launch at startup. 的翻译是:自动地安装入Windows系统盘子并且发射在起动。 Java reported the following error on startup XX 的翻译是:Java报告了在起动XX的以下错误 How would you like to work on startup? 的翻译是:怎么您要在起动工作? startup procedure 的翻译是:起始的做法
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright (C) 2005 - . All Rights Reserved.帮忙翻译一下“愿上帝保佑爱我的人和我爱的人” 英文要求精炼一点,不是口语._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮忙翻译一下“愿上帝保佑爱我的人和我爱的人” 英文要求精炼一点,不是口语.
帮忙翻译一下“愿上帝保佑爱我的人和我爱的人” 英文要求精炼一点,不是口语.
May god bless those I love and love me.May god bless the people I love and love me.
God bless my lover and me.
God bless those who love me and who I love
God bless and I love my love
May God bless those who love me and who I love.
God bless and I love my love
Wish God bless (保佑) who love I and who I love .找一个爱我的人还是我爱的人?怎么样我才会幸福?_百度知道
找一个爱我的人还是我爱的人?怎么样我才会幸福?
个都不会幸福,又离婚!有的甚结婚,除非两个人相互喜欢,只有两个人相互喜欢,根本不够!现在有的夫妻可能过一辈子,可是并不一定幸福,只有一方喜欢,才能相互包融
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
到你经历过被你深爱的人抛弃时。你会自然而然的选择爱你的人.因为不想这么累.但是过后你依然会选择你爱的人。因为你是一个坚强的女孩.但他如果身边有自己深爱的女人同时你会成全他们,因为你爱他、所以要他幸福、因为你是个善良的女孩。如果他还是单身一人,你会伴着他,处处关心他.照顾他.
选择我爱的人
会顾虑虽然我爱但他不爱我怎么办?你要付出实际行动.以及真心
相信选择爱我的人开始都是选择我爱的人,可是你们因为在前者受了伤而选择了后者,因为只有你们自己才体验的到的经历。其实你们心里真正在意的是初衷.
选择自己爱的人是最重要的。不论你受过多少挫败.
女孩也好似火,在你们快要熄灭只要来一滴油你们就可以熊熊燃烧!
在你们意志最柔软的时候...
实践证明,女人要找爱你的,男人要找你爱的。
您可能关注的推广
爱我的人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁头脑发热答应了一个美女一天叫他一句英语,本来说是每天一句的,现在看来,好像一段比较好一点。    7月22日    i will grow through this pain lord i'm doing all i can to be a better man。(better man 的歌词)    我会在这样的痛苦中成长,神阿 我在尽我所能去做一个更好的人(或者说男人)    7月23日    My baby takes the morning train,
  he works from nine till five and then   He takes another home again
  to find me waitin' for him     (Morning train 歌词)     7月24日    Dear Alex    I arrive HGH airport 13 july at 11,50 am flight HU 7277.    Please confirm for meetings    Arafat    (一个客户发给我的短信,那天去踢球,手机没听到,他只好发短信了,笑死)    7月25日    Life is full of beauty.Notice it.Notice the bumble bee,the small child,and the smiling faces.smell the rain,and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential,and fight for your dreams。    生活充满了美丽。请留心他(生活)。留心大黄蜂,小孩子,和众多微笑的面孔。闻那雨的气息,感觉风的吹动,把你的生命中的潜能全发挥出来 为你的梦想去努力。    (疯狂英语59期封底,中文是我原创,毕业三年了,又开始读疯狂英语了,这本杂志的内容真得不错,可是我在北京买的20元的金业随身听坏了......支持外放,收音机,自动翻带,郁闷)    7月26日      Jim Reeves - Moon River      Moon river, wider than a mile     I'm crossing you in style some day     Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker    Wherever you're goin',     I'm goin' your way Two drifters,     off to see the world     There's such a lot of world to see     We're after the same rainbow's end,     waitin' round the bend     My huckleberry friend,     Moon River, and me     (Moon river, wider than a mile)       (I'm crossin' you in style some day)    Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker     Wherever you're goin',     I'm goin' your way Two drifters,     off to see the world    There's such a lot of world to see    We're after that same rainbow's end,    waitin' round the bend    My huckleberry friend,     Moon River, and me     (Moon River, Moon River)      月亮河,宽胜过一英里    某天我会风光地越过你    织梦者,伤心人儿的你    无论你将来会去往哪里    我都愿与你相随在一起    出发看世界两漂泊客喜    瞧那外面真是精彩无比    我俩追随同道彩虹末端    静静等候在美丽的弧弯    流浪的朋友,月河和我    7月27日    I don't need an excuse.The only person who can tell me I'm not good enough is you. And even then...I may not agree with you.    点明了电影的主题, 我不需要任何借口,唯一可以说我不够好的人是你。但是即便如此,我也不一定认同你的观点。    一球成名的一句对白,摘自疯狂英语,电影真得很好看,中文翻译略有改动。    7月28日    Don't expect anyone else to support you. Maybe you have a trust fund.Maybe you'll have a wealthy spouse.but you never know when either one might run out.    摘自疯狂英语。    今天    Ordinary life    Take me and invade me  Make me someone new  Wake me from the dead   And break me with the truth    Move me and disturb me  Interrupt my peace  Tear open my heart  And pull me to my knees    There's a world outside  That is burning  While I'm turning blinded eyes  While I stand by    I won't survive  To live this ordinary life  I'm not alive  To live this ordinary life    And I will try  To see this world I live in   With Your eyes   To love this world You've given  With my life  To see this world I live in   With Your eyes   To love this world You've given  With my life    平凡的生活    占领我吧,侵略我吧  让我变成一个新的我  把握从死亡中唤醒   并且以真相来击破我    打动我吧,扰乱我吧  扰乱我的平静  我的心被眼泪打开  让我自己跪向自己    外边还有一个世界  那里在燃烧  此时我的眼睛在变瞎  此时我空等    我无法生存  过这样普通的生活  我无法生存  过这样普通的生活    我将努力  通过你的眼睛  去看我居住的这个世界  用我的生命   去爱你给我的这个世界    网上搜的一首诗或者是歌词,中文翻译为偶原创。  
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  一定要坚持啊! 一天一句,不是几件容易的事情!
  谢谢阿 终于又好兄弟回复了 去踢球了
  I appreciate you. sparksheng
  歌太长,没看,从来听歌不看歌词,不需要听懂,只要有那个调调就好,人过留名嘛,呵呵。支持支持。
  来过,不错.
  喜欢这一句  Life is full of beauty.Notice it.Notice the bumble bee,the small child,and the smiling faces.smell the rain,and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential,and fight for your dreams。        生活充满了美丽。请留心他(生活)。留心大黄蜂,小孩子,和众多微笑的面孔。闻那雨的气息,感觉风的吹动,把你的生命中的潜能全发挥出来 为你的梦想去努力。  
  本人想建一个英语QQ群,想和大家一起学英语:::
  World    I turn sideways to the sun   keep my thoughts from everyone  It's a jungle, I'm a freak  Hear me talk, but never speak    So I'm stepping out of time  because breaking is a crime  And it may all be too late  but I've no passion for this hate    That's the price of love (that's the price of love)   Can you feel it (can you feel it)  If we could buy it now (that's the price of love)  how long would it last (that's the price of love)    And when this building is on fire  these flames can't burn any higher  I turn sideways to the sun  and in a moment I am gone    That's the price of love (that's the price of love)   Can you feel it (can you feel it)  If we could buy it now (that's the price of love)  how long would it last (that's the price of love)    That's the price of love (that's the price of love)   Can you feel it (can you feel it)  If we could buy it now (that's the price of love)  How long would it last (that's the price of love)    我转向太阳的方向   让我的想法与众人隔离  那是密林, 我是怪人  听我讲, 但永远不要评论    如此我步出时间  因为打破是罪行  也许这一切太晚  但我没有激情为这怨恨    那是爱的价格  能您感觉到么  如果我们现在能买它(那是爱的价格)  那它会持续多久(那是爱的价格)    当这个大厦着火  这些火焰无法烧的更高  我转向太阳的方向  片刻内我就消失    那是爱的价格  能您感觉到么  如果我们现在能买它(那是爱的价格)  那它会持续多久(那是爱的价格)    那是爱的价格  能您感觉到么  如果我们现在能买它(那是爱的价格)  那它会持续多久(那是爱的价格)  
  Organize your time,keep your life simple and exactly the way you want.  管理好你的时间,以自己喜欢的方式简单的生活。
  我随身听毕业了就没再用过,要不你过来拿?
  hphold
   Ordinary life        Take me and invade me    Make me someone new    Wake me from the dead     And break me with the truth        Move me and disturb me    Interrupt my peace    Tear open my heart    And pull me to my knees        There's a world outside    That is burning    While I'm turning blinded eyes    While I stand by        I won't survive    To live this ordinary life    I'm not alive    To live this ordinary life        And I will try    To see this world I live in     With Your eyes     To love this world You've given    With my life    To see this world I live in     With Your eyes     To love this world You've given    With my life    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  我译了一个版本:)    征服我吧,征服我吧  让我获得新生  让我从沉睡中苏醒  用真理让我警醒    打动我吧,打动我吧  拢乱我的平静  打开我的心扉  让我在你的脚下  臣服    外面的世界  在燃烧  而我却视而不见  而我却冷眼旁观    我存在  我活着  绝不是为了  这平凡的生活    我要  借你的眼  把我居住的世界看穿  用我的生命  去爱  你给我的这个世界  
  When I get older, losing my hair, many years from now,  Will you still be sending me a Valentine,birthday greetings, bottle of wine?  If I'd been out 'till quarter to three,would you lock the door?  Will you still need me, will you still feed me,  When I'm sixty-four?  当我变老, 头发减少, 那是很久以后 事情,  你仍然还会送我情人节礼物, 生日问候, 和葡萄酒吗?  如果我差一刻三点回到家,您会锁门吗?  你仍然需要我么, 你仍然会照顾我么?  当我六十四岁 时候?
  哈哈 大驴也来了,我那天做梦梦见猴子了。    秋风雄的文笔比我好多了,英语功力也强一点 佩服 多指教,教学相长。翻译原来也有这么多乐趣。    :)
  to sparksheng    哈哈,知道我是谁不?我的QQ里面有你哦。^_^
  再翻译一段,大家多多交流:)     World        I turn sideways to the sun     keep my thoughts from everyone    It's a jungle, I'm a freak    Hear me talk, but never speak        So I'm stepping out of time    because breaking is a crime    And it may all be too late    but I've no passion for this hate        That's the price of love (that's the price of love)     Can you feel it (can you feel it)    If we could buy it now (that's the price of love)    how long would it last (that's the price of love)        And when this building is on fire    these flames can't burn any higher    I turn sideways to the sun    and in a moment I am gone        That's the price of love (that's the price of love)     Can you feel it (can you feel it)    If we could buy it now (that's the price of love)    how long would it last (that's the price of love)        That's the price of love (that's the price of love)     Can you feel it (can you feel it)    If we could buy it now (that's the price of love)    How long would it last (that's the price of love)          我转向太阳的方向  依旧特立独行  这是一片丛林  我是一个怪人  听我说,别插嘴    休息是一种罪  因此我得继续  这不合时宜的步伐  可能一切都已经太晚  但我已经  没有多余的激情去恨    爱的大厦已经火焰高涨  那火已经不能烧得再高  我转向太阳的方向  即刻迷失了方向    这就是爱的代价  你能感受到吗?  如果我为此付出  它又能保持多久?  
  呵呵,经常在英语杂谈栏看到这个帖子的题目,就是一直没来,今天来了是因为你那“献给所有我所爱的人 和爱我的人”,因为这句很熟悉
  Very interesting,go on!
  想到生活、生命、情感诸如此类真令我伤感
  When I get older, losing my hair, many years from now,    Will you still be sending me a Valentine,birthday greetings, bottle of wine?    If I'd been out 'till quarter to three,would you lock the door?    Will you still need me, will you still feed me,    When I'm sixty-four?  =======================================================  看着这首诗,居然让我感悟良多,不是对相伴多年的人,是说不出这样话语的      生活如此美好,为什么我竟然要落泪呢????/
  生活如此美好,却又那么容易失去~~   总叫人感慨万千啊~~~~~~
  秋风兄 不是Nelson吧?  如不是 那我冒昧了 呵呵    秋风翻译得比较写意一点了 偶还是走写实路线了 呵呵    谢谢大家的支持,今天翻译的是甲壳虫的(when I'm 64)当中的一段,感兴趣的夏在一下,很好听,轻松明快深情,明天继续,当年在大学宿舍听甲壳虫的时候,遭到室友强烈反对 哈哈 甲壳虫的一些歌的旋律 他们有些受不了............     By the way,新买了个随身听35元 功能齐全 可以听疯狂英语了 呵呵
  生活,难以言表~~
  Hmm------mmm---mmmh.  You'll be older, too.Aaah, and if you say the word, I could stay with you.      I could be handy, mending a fuse, when your lights have gone.  You can knit a sweater by the fireside, sunday mornings, go for a ride.  Doing the garden, digging the weeds, who could ask for more?  Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty four?    Hmm------mmm---mmmh 。  你也会变老.Aaah, 并且如果你说那个词(应该是yes吧), 我可以和你一起等候。      我可以是能工巧匠,当所有的灯都不亮的时候,我来修理保险丝。  您可以在火炉边编毛衣, 星期天早晨, 出去郊游。  整理庭院, 挖掘杂草, 夫复何求?  你仍然需要我么, 你仍然会照顾我么?当我六十四岁的时候?
  Every summer we can rent a cottage in the Isle of Wightif it's not to dear. We shall scrimp and save.  Ah, grandchildren on your knee, Vera, Chuck, and Dave.      Send me a postcard, drop me a line stating point of view.  Indicate precisely what you mean to say, yours sincerely wasting away.  Give me your answer, fill in a form, mine forever more.  Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty four?    每个夏天我们能在Wightif 小岛租一个不是太贵的小别墅。  我们将为此节约开支和存钱。  Ah, 孙子们围在你的旁边, 维拉, Chuck, 和戴维。      寄我一张明信片, 说一下你的看法。  明确地说明你的想法, 真诚的我日渐消瘦(为伊销得人憔悴的感觉么)。  给我您的答复, 填好我那永远的问卷。  你仍然需要我么, 你仍然会照顾我么?  当我六十四岁的时候?
  ^_^我不是Nelson.不过这并不重要,关键是偶比较懒,想学又懒得自己去找去看,所以就借切差的机会多点长进.hoho
  现在找到一个痛英语短文的好办法,只好用心翻译一遍,基本就可以背诵下来,比以前的伤脑筋死背效率不知要高多少,而且还比较有乐趣.呵呵
  Dear sir/madam:  Your advertisement for an accountant interested me because the position that you described sounds exactly like the kind of job I am seeking.  According to the advertisement, your position requires some special abilities. So it’s a pleasure for me to present myself. My Name is Dandi, I’m twenty-five and I come from Anhui province. In 2003, I was graduated from Anhui University. My major is accounting, for accounting is very useful in every field, so I hope to use my unique education to start and develop my own career. In the period of campus, I studied accounting as an undergrad, meanwhile I also studied many curriculums about accounting and economics. I'm very interested in English, through my working hard, I have passed CET-4 and CET-6 in a row with excellent grades. Near before the graduation, I get an offer in Anhui huapu certified public accountants which is the biggest accountants in Anhui, only ten grads with highest distinction can taste the lucky pie. I have passed tiring but profitable four months there, and have gained some very useful experience.   After graduation, I have utilized my knowledge and skills as an accounting in Nine Dragons paper, I'm in charge with fixed assets, information contract management, and cost of materials. We use U8 ERP systems, over two years' working experience make me know accounting more and I am familiar with accountant transaction, and offering reports with UFO systems. then I was enrolled by foxconn company, there I was in charge with Finance management
Financial Analyst
and get more practice experience.   Your company (company’s name) is a forward-looking company, I’m aware that you are expanding into a new market, particularly in the China, Thus you are going to need more youths like me. A position with your company would be a learning experience and a great opportunity to me, I look forward to becoming part of your (‘s) team!  I would appreciate your time in reviewing my resume and if there is any additional information you require, please contact me. I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for a personal interview.  
  继续把写意进行到底)^_^  8过,有些地方没搞太明白,一起切研究一下.    你也会变老,如果你承认,我就留下与你相伴。当你的灯光熄灭,我会灵巧地为你把保险丝更换;你就坐在火炉旁织你的毛衣,周日的清晨,穿上它一起出去兜风,或者修理一下花园,锄锄草;谁又会奢求什么呢?  当我64岁的时候,你还会需要我吗?你还会照顾我吗?    夏天,我们就在那座小岛上租一座小别墅,别太贵,我们得节约。那时,我们的孙子Vera、Chuck、Dave在身边玩耍。给我张明信片,寥寥数语说说你的想法,我明白就可以,连文后的问候都是多余。把你的答案写在卷纸上给我,它将永远属于我。  当我64岁的时候,你还会需要我吗?你还会照顾我吗?  
  danbati:    you lie wrong place.  ^_^
  哪用等到64岁啊,从现在起珍惜每一天就好了,
  to butterfly  you hit the spot.  :)
  这两天比较忙,天涯的服务器又好像不大正常阿,昨天和前天白天都发不上去,耽误了发帖子。    不过这两天的比较简单了    8月4日    There will always be people who'll hurt you,so you need to continue trusting, just be careful.    生活中总会有伤害你的人,所以你仍然需要继续相信别人,只是要小心。    8月5日    Become a better person and be sure to know who you are before meeting someone new and hoping that person knows who you are.    做一个更出色的人,确信在遇到一个新朋友的时候,知道自己是谁,并且希望那个人知道你是谁。
  8月6日    虽然偶相信神,相信轮回,相信命运,但是生活还是个单行道,珍惜我们的生活,生命,充实快乐的度过每一天.    Micheal learn to Rock    One way street    I wanna climb Mount Everest  I wanna see the girls undressed  I wanna drift across the sea in a hot balloon     I wanna jump out from a plane  And you could say that I'm insane  I'll count to twenty before i loose the parachute     Theres gonna be no single stone  that I didn't turn  there's gonna be no single lesson that I didn't learn     [Chorus:]  Never wanna let a chance go by  I'm gonna spread my wings and fly  I won't look back or slow the speed  cos' living is a one way street     我想要攀登上珠穆琅玛  我想要看女孩脱下衣服  我想要坐热气球飘洋过海     我想要从飞机上跳出  您说, 我疯了  我数到二十后就会打开降落伞     没有一块石头我没有翻动过  没有任何课程我没有学到过     [ 合唱: ]  不要让任何机会错过  我张开翅膀去飞行  我不会向后看也不会减慢速度  因为生活是一条单行道
  是的,生活生命是一条但行道.
    是的,生活、生命是一条单行道.    
  I'm gonna whistle all kinds of tunes  get lazy in the afternoons  and kept my thoughts travel with me to the moon     I'm gonna get my share of love  I'll be praying to the skies above  I need to know if there is someone watching us     我吹各种各样口哨  到了下午变得懒散  并且让我的思想旅行陪我到月球旅行     我得到我的爱的份额  我对着天空祈祷  我需要知道是否有人在看我们
  我来自中国,从网站上查询得知贵公司生产冰箱.并且长感出口量较大( 中国话看不懂).我公司是一家专业生产各类铝及铝和金板,带,箔的高科技企业.公司分别在杭州,镇江成立了工厂.公司主导产品为空调箔,冷柜用压花氧化板,空调冰箱用蒸发器,冷疑器.冰箱用蒸发器我公司每月30万套.出口量大,公司有20年的生产经验,蒸发器的铝板是本公司生产,所以在冰箱用蒸发器方面在市场上有很大的竞争优势.我公司很希望能和贵公司合作共创美好未来.公司已通过了IS09002认证,目前正在实施ERP管理.很欢迎到我公司参观指导.    I come from China, we know your company produce refrigerators through someone’s website. Our factory is a high-tech company specialized on producing aluminium or aluminium alloy board,strap,foil. Our company has facotory in Hangzhou and Zhenjiang. The leading products is air conditioner foil, empaistic oxidation board for cold cabinet, condensator, our company export 300,000 sets evaporator for refrigerators per month, the quantity is big. Our company has 20 years production experience, the aluminium board is made by us. So the evaporator for refrigerators are very competitive in market, our company hope we can cooperate with your company to build a great future. Our company has passed ISO9002 certificate, and use ERP management system. Welcome you to our company.  
  有的时候 中文写的人都看不明白,那怎么翻译呢 头痛
  楼主继续啊。。
  A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.    一个真正的朋友会握着你的手触动你的心。    这两天有点忙 句子都比较短,不好意思
  不错哦
  支持一下,搂主已经很不容易了.  
  支持!!!!
  多谢大家支持:-)    Pretty dancing girl  Moving gracefully  How I long, for one dance  Won't you dance with me?  How I long, for one dance  Won't you dance with me?  Pretty dancing girl  With your tossing curls  Sends my heart, all awhirl  Pretty dancing girl  Sends my heart, all awhirl  Pretty dancing girl    可爱的跳舞女孩  舞姿优雅  我多么渴望跳一支舞  你能陪我跳么?  我多么渴望跳一支舞  你能陪我跳么?  可爱的跳舞女孩  你的卷发飘动  让我的心随之旋转  可爱的跳舞女孩  让我的心随之旋转  可爱的跳舞女孩  
说得我都想跳舞了,好几年没跳了,想念那舞曲的旋律和旋转的感觉。  Sends my heart, all awhirl!
  今天改传教了,随便喝一个老外聊了一下宗教,他就非要送给我一本他随身携带的书,哈哈。    If they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness.    如果他们坚持新建到最后,他们就会被天国接受,于是他们可以同神一起生活在永不停止欢乐的国度。    
  有意思
  A friend in need is a friend indeed.  患难见知己.
  If they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness.  ==========================================================  虽然有点唯心主义,
  很搞笑的美国电视剧 老友记中的 菲比,她的歌太可爱了:—)    Smelly cat    Smelly cat, smelly cat  What are they feeding You   Smelly cat, smelly cat   It's not your fault...  They won't take you to the vet   You're obviously not their favourite pet   You may not be a bed of roses   And you're no friends to those with noses  Smelly cat, smelly cat   What are they feeding You   Smelly cat, smelly cat   It's not your fault    臭臭猫, 臭臭猫  他们喂你什么?  臭臭猫, 臭臭猫  这不是您的错...  他们不会带你去看病。  明显你不是他们最喜爱的宠物。  你不可以睡玫瑰床,  你不是那些有鼻子的人的朋友。  臭臭猫, 臭臭猫  他们喂你什么?  臭臭猫, 臭臭猫  这不是你的错  
  老友记主题曲,有点长,分分开,转载,有极少改动。      I’ll Be There For You 为你,我会在那里    So no one told you 没有人曾告诉过你,      Life was gonna be this way 生活是这样的。      Your job’s a joke, 你的事业不成功,      You’re broke 一文不名,      Your love life’s D.O.A, 爱情没有结果。      It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear 就像开车的时候卡在二档,无法迅速前进。      Oh when it hasn’t been your day 当这一天、这一周、这一个月,      Your week, your month, or even your year 甚至这一年你都很倒霉。      But I’ll be there for you 但是我会在那里支持你,      When the rain starts to pour 即使大雨倾盆。  
  很好啊~~继续发
  多谢楼上     I’ll be there for you 我会在那里支持你,     Like I’ve been there before 就像我以前一样。      I’ll be there for you 我会在那里支持你,      ’Cause you’re there for me, too 因为你也会为了我在那里。      You’re still in bed at ten 早上10点你还赖在床上,      And work began at eight 可是8点就应该去上班。      You’ve burned your breakfast 你把早餐弄煳了,      So far things are going great 但直到现在一切还不错。      Your mother told you 你妈妈告诉你,      There’d be days like these 生活有时候会像这样不如意。      But she didn’t tell you when the world 但是她没有告诉你,      Has brought you down to your knees 你也会有心灰意冷的时候。      But I’ll be there for you 但是我会在那里支持你,      When the rain starts to pour 即使大雨倾盆。  
  后边可能会乏味一些,将是些进出口和物流之类的比较专业点的东西,抱歉。    
1、 CFR (cost and freight) 成本加运费价    
2、 T/T (telegraphic transfer)电汇    
3、 D/P (document against payment) 付款交单    
4、 D/A (document against acceptance) 承兑交单    
5、 C.O (certificate of origin) 一般原产地证    
6、 G.S.P.(generalized system of preferences) 普惠制    
7、 CTN/CTNS (carton/cartons) 纸箱    
8、 PCE/PCS (piece/pieces) 只、个、支等    
9、 DL/DLS (dollar/dollars) 美元    
10、 DOZ/DZ (dozen) 一打    
11、 PKG (package) 一包,一捆,一扎,一件等    
12、 WT (weight) 重量    
13、 G.W. (gross weight) 毛重    
14、 N.W. (net weight) 净重    
15、 C/D (customs declaration) 报关单    
16、 EA (each) 每个,各    
17、 W (with) 具有  
  今天的帖子不好
  中国五千年历史积淀,成就了一代文人墨客。    中国市场经济的发展,涌现了一批商业精英。    中国,这片古老而神秘的土地,在21世纪的今天,正在以惊人的速度前进,焕发异样光彩。    在中国吴越文化的发祥地,汽车部件制造业中的耀眼之星——****汽车部件制造有限公司,正在以跳跃式的发展速度冲击国外市场。  China’s five thousand years history give birth to generations of artists..    China’s development of market-oriented economy brings up host of enterprisers.    In 21st century, China, a mysterious country with a long history, is advancing at fast pace remarkably.    Zhejiang Jingu Automobile Components Manufacturing Co., Ltd., a shining star of auto industry, develop very fast which is seen as an great new power on overseas auto spare parts market from the mother country of Wu-Yue Civilization.  
  她想学点实用点,专业点的东西 所以发的东西好像有点不好玩了,我还要不要在这里贴呢?都比较乏味一些了.........    to be or not to be, that is a question.
  i like three things:  the sun,the moon and you  the sun for the day,  the moon for the night,  but you forever
  赞楼上一个!!!!!
  喜欢SUNGX2000D的这句,但可惜没人跟我说.:( 要不然嫁给他。呵呵。
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规

我要回帖

更多关于 找一个爱我的人在一起 的文章

随机推荐