我的饮食习惯英语作文过渡词50词

怎样拥有一个健康的饮食习惯英语作文50字_百度知道
怎样拥有一个健康的饮食习惯英语作文50字
提问者采纳
An increasing number of people are becoming aware of the significance of health maintainence . Just as the basic need of human beings for survival , like food to prevent starvation , and clothing to keep away from cold , being healthy is one essential element , which would be easily ignored . Here , tips for keeping good healthy are to be : work regularily and rest adequately , keep in good hours and have a healthy diet . If you do not intent to get yourself sick , exercising every moring would surely be the best way to prevent disease . Often can be seen that there are senior folks jogging and playing Taiji on the square or garden . And many young peers would much like to take sports gathering , such as table tennis and badminton , instead of spending the whole night getting drunk in bars .
And as is known to all , tobacco an alcohol are the two greatest evils that creat negative affections on our health . Thus a man should definitely be sure of what to eat and what not , what to drink and what not . Besides , joining a family outdoor pinic in a shining weekend would be a lovely way to keep psychologically/mentally healthy . Anyway , health is the most precious gift that man can ever have .翻译:越来越多的人们已经意识到健康的重要性。正如食物充饥、衣物御寒一样,拥有健康也是人类生存的必要条件之一,而它却往往被忽视。以下有保持身体健康的小秘笈:规律的工作、充足的休息、早睡早起、健康饮食。如果你不想把自己弄生病,那么每天的晨练一定是预防疾病最好的方式。经常可以看见,很多老年人在广场或公园健身或打太极拳,而很多年轻人也喜欢聚在一起玩玩乒乓球或羽毛球,而不再是扎堆在酒吧里宿夜买醉。地球人都知道,烟草和酒精是影响我们健康的两大恶邪,所以应该明白,什么该吃什么不该吃,什么该喝什么不该喝。除此之外,在阳光灿烂的周末跟家里人到郊外野餐也能使得心理/精神保持健康。总之,我们应该知道,健康是上天赐给人类最宝贵的礼物。请选满意回答,谢谢
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
0个字就行吗?没有另外要求
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
1.My friend and I have a good eating habit.2.We like vegetables and fruits.3.We have milk and eggs for breakfast and rice ,meat and vegetables for our luch.4.We have soup every night.5.My father's eating habit is not very good.He always drink a lot .6.He often goes to work without eating breakfast想要弄清更多学习上的困惑,请到精锐教育南方商城高校快乐学习中心~
乐观的yilia123 &11-20 14:39
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by英语作文谈论一下中国的餐桌礼仪和饮食习惯50字_百度知道
英语作文谈论一下中国的餐桌礼仪和饮食习惯50字
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
chinese people are cold-blooded in terms of
what they are eating on the table.they seem to eat whatever can be found such as all kinds of animal organs ,nearly extinction animals like sharks,bears,tigers even the human friend:dogs which may seem to be a taboo in many countries.there maybe many reasons attributing to this,one important is the very long history of
unique chinese quisine.and chinese like talking loudly while eating on the table which is totally the oppsite to the western culture.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我喜欢的食物和不喜欢的食物 英语作文50词左右 求大家帮帮我_百度知道
我喜欢的食物和不喜欢的食物 英语作文50词左右 求大家帮帮我
来自北京化工大学
My favorite food is breakfast. I love eating soft scramble puffy eggs withbacon, sausage and ham followed by a tall glass of orange juice. Normally I cook my,own breakfast but when I feel lazy, I don’t think about cooking. All I think about is,a place where I can get a delicious breakfast meal for a decent price, so I stopby Mc.Donald’s and buy me one of those breakfast deluxe for $4.99 that has softscramble puffy eggs, bacon, sausage and ham and of course, not forget aboutThe Minute Maid orange juice that Mc. Donald’s serves every morning. The orangeJuice, has to be really cold, otherwise I won’t drink it, my eggs have to be puffy or Iwon’t eat them, I am very picky about my breakfast, since it is my favorite I believeIt has to be cooked well done, so I can enjoy my meal. Since breakfast is my favorite foodI can eat it any time of the day it really doesn’t matter if it is lunch time or dinner time I canstill eat my favorite food.
张晓栋&&学生
李陈军&&学生
刘玲燕&&学生
刘一&&学校官方代表
余江昱&&学生帮我写英语作文题目是( 我快乐的一天)(帮妈妈做家务)(自己做食物)这3篇50字_百度知道
帮我写英语作文题目是( 我快乐的一天)(帮妈妈做家务)(自己做食物)这3篇50字
1( 我快乐的一天)
2(自己做食物)
3(帮妈妈做家务)每篇50字
我快乐的一天昨天是我的生日,我的父母为我举办了生日宴会,我邀请了我的朋友来参加。我的父母为我买了新衣服和书作为生日礼物。我穿着新衣服时感觉好幸福。 我所有的朋友都到了以后,我妈妈端上了美味的饭莱并捧来了一个大蛋糕。我的朋友为我唱“祝你生日快乐”歌,并送我一些礼物。然后我们开始吃饭。这是我最快乐的一天。I am happy day Yesterday was my birthday, my parents I held a birthday party, I invited my friend to attend. My parents bought me new clothes and books as a birthday gift. I wear new clothes feeling good happiness. All my friends that after my mother-in a delicious meal to Levin and holding a big cake. My friends for me to sing &I wish you a happy birthday& song and gave me some gifts. Then we began to eat. This is the happiest day for me.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
帮妈妈做家务有一天放学回家后,我看见家里非常脏,于是放下书包,就开始整理房间。首先把我能干的全干了,然后等妈妈回来让妈妈干我不能干的。我一抬眼看见了脏乎乎的手绢,于是我就洗手绢。我把洗衣粉和盆准备好,再拿来脏手绢,我先把手绢泡湿,然后把洗衣粉撒在上面,再使劲儿地搓,搓呀搓,握完了再拿清水冲几遍就好了,洗完后打开一看,手绢洗得干干净净的,我心里特别高兴。妈妈回来一看,大吃一惊,房子收拾得这么干净,她就表扬了我。One day after returning home from school, I saw the house very dirty, then lay down their schoolbags, began to organize room. First of all I am able to the entire dry, and then returned to her mother and other mothers do, I can not do. I see a Taiyan the Huhu dirty handkerchief, so I wash on the handkerchief. I detergent and pots ready, and then used dirty handkerchief, I first handkerchief wet foam, and then spread in the above washing powder, and then to Jin Er and Roll, Roll ah Roll, grip the end of再拿water-rereading Like, Xiwan after an open, clean handkerchief Xide, I was particularly pleased. Come back to see my mother, was shocked, clean up the house so clean, she commended me.
Yesterday was my thirteenth birthday. My parents had a birthday party for me. I invited my friends to my party. My parents bought new clothes and some books as my birthday presents. How happy I felt when I put on the new clothes! When all my friends arrived, my mother brought delicious food and a big birthday cake. My friends sang &Happy birthday to you!& and gave me some presents. Then we began to eat. It was my happiest day. 昨天是我13岁的生日,我的父母为我举办了生日宴会,我邀请了我的朋友来参加。我的父母为我买了新衣服和书作为生日礼物。我穿着新衣服时感觉好幸福。 我所有的朋友都到了以后,我妈妈端上了美味的饭莱并捧来了一个大蛋糕。我的朋友为我唱“祝你生日快乐”歌,并送我一些礼物。然后我们开始吃饭。这是我最快乐的一天。
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 健康饮食的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐