英语语法基础入门问题

英语语法问题1-- How about the book you are reading?--- Good indeed.It ___________ many problems we have come across in our study2.People think that the beauty of the mountains is great than ___________ of the desert.A.one B.the one C.those D.th_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语语法问题1-- How about the book you are reading?--- Good indeed.It ___________ many problems we have come across in our study2.People think that the beauty of the mountains is great than ___________ of the desert.A.one B.the one C.those D.th
英语语法问题1-- How about the book you are reading?--- Good indeed.It ___________ many problems we have come across in our study2.People think that the beauty of the mountains is great than ___________ of the desert.A.one B.the one C.those D.that3The school' s music group will be giving a big show tomorrow night and two ___ on the weekend.A.more B.other C.else D.another4.Don't trust such people __________ praise you to your face but speak ill of you behind your back.A.who B.that C.which D.as5.However,in ________ recent years,_________ Niagara Falls have come to be appreciated more for their natural beauty as _________ wonder of Nature.6.It's important for us to employ a word or a phrase according to the _________ in language studies.A.situation B.expression C.condition D.translation7.——The police have caught the murderer.——Yes,and he admitted ___________his boss on a rainy night seven years ago.A.to kill B to have killed C having killing D have been killed8.Was it in front of the market____________ the road accident happened yesterday?A.where B.that C.which D.why9It is better to ask someone for advice rather than ___________something.A.risk doing B.risk to do C.to risk doing D.to risk to do10 ——Your neighbors may __________you with playing your radio too loudly at night.——I know.They never say anything that ___________ me especially.A.accuse,appeals to B.charge,appeal to C.charge,appeals to D.blame,appeals to11 For most Americans,their 18th birthday _______ the end of one part of their life and the beginning of another.A.predicts B.tells C.marks D.signs12 Mr.Wang,who is said to have immigrated to the USA,__ at No.2 Middle School in our city for twenty years.A.has been teaching B.was teaching C.taught D.has taught13.I’m sorry I can’t spare any ink for you,for,you see,I have __________ myself.A.nothing B.no one C.no D.none14.With Shanghai World Expo drawing near,volunteers are making use of every minute to ________ their foreign language because language volunteers must pass a written test and an interview.A.polish up B.take up C.put up D.make up15 The company made it a rule that any application form ___________ properly will not be accepte我感激不尽啊
1.covers(vt.)包括;涉及2.D.that在句中代替带定冠词的名词the beauty 3.A.more,数词 + more(=another + 数词)是固定用法4.D.as,先行词前为such,关系词要用as5.不填,the,a;the Niagara Falls尼加拉瓜瀑布(专有名词前加定冠词),a wonder of Nature自然奇观之一6.A.situation,在语言学习中,根据语言环境来运用某个单词或短语是很重要的7.C.having killed,admit后只能跟动名词作宾语8.B.that,本句为强调句9.C.to risk doing,参见谚语:It is better to see for oneself rather than to hear for many times 百闻不如一见10.C.charge,appeals to,charge sb.with以某事指控某人11.C.marks(vt.)标志12.C.taught,过去式表过去的事13.D.none(pron.)这里指没(墨水)14.A.polish up 改进;提高15.not filled,前面省略了which is 解释想了挺久的,希望能到你常见英语语法错误_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
常见英语语法错误
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢一个英语语法问题_百度知道
一个英语语法问题
on the computer像这一类中什么加the ,on the Internet.我以后提问的名字就叫”一个英语语法问题”我现在上初三,请会的同志帮帮我!等我考上重点高中请给你QB,这些问题关系到我的命运啊,谢谢了,什么不加the,on the radioon TV
提问者采纳
the dollar 美元:
They are the teachers of this school。
3)指世上独一物二的事物, same等前面:
Ts the very thing I&#39.
那正是我要找的东西, the moon, the living 生者, the next morning, very,来表示某个或某些特定的人或东西,可以和一个名词连用;
the fox 狐狸。
10) 用在姓氏的复数名词之前, in the distance,
in the middle (of),的意思,用在表示身体部位的名词前.
(指部分教师)
7)表示所有;ve been to the house:
She plays the piano:the rich 富人:
如,evening). I&#39:
the People&#39、机关团体:
Where do you live, the earth
4)单数名词连用表示一类事物:
the Greens
格林一家人 (或格林夫妇)
11) 用在惯用语中.
他买了幢房子. 把药吃了;那(这)个&quot. 她抓住了我的手臂,表示一类人, in the rain,但较弱, the day after tomorrow
the day before yesterday分享这个是因为我在写作文当中发现自己用the和不用the把握不好.指全体教师)
They are teachers of this school, in the morning (afternoon,相当于物主代词.
定冠词the与指示代词this,
in the sky (water, by the way.、等专有名词前。
That&#39,that同源,对照着北美范文练习时更是发现了这个问题。
8)用在某些由普通名词构成的国家名称。
2)上文提到过的人或事,表示一家人:
He bought a house。我去过那幢房子,及形容词only,指整个群体:
She s Republic of China
中华人民共和国
the United States
9)用在表示乐器的名词之前:
in the day, the sky、阶级;或与形容词或分词连用。
5)用在序数词和形容词最高级. 她会弹钢琴? I live on the second floor.
你住在哪?我住在二层。
6)与复数名词连用。
1)特指双方都明白的人或物,
on the whole,所以在此分享关于the的用法,country)
in the dark,有&quot
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语语法的相关知识
其他1条回答
我的外语老师教给我个比较好记的顺口溜
1.特指,双知,二次提
2.独一,序数,最高级
3.集团党派和阶级
4.普构,专名,和乐器
5.形前加the一类人
6.姓氏,复数,一家人
7.江海湖岛和山脉
8.报名朝代和年代
9.先行词前需要它
10.方位,旅馆,建筑物
11.不可数,季节后
有了介短也要the
1.双知:指的是对话双方都知道的一个物
2.序数:(特例)a second time 表示&再来一次&而不是& 第二次&
最高级:(特例 )a most beautiful girl= a very beautiful girl
4 普构:如 the great wall 是几个普通名词构成的 但america 不要加
乐器:erhu(二胡)
因为是拼音 所一不加
9先行词:这个我就不说了 定语从句很多的 但有时也有不加the的时候
10 方位:it is in the east of China (east是名词 所以...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语语法问题_百度知道
英语语法问题
hether to go on or not will have to be decided soon,needs a fire alarm,那为什么,the house ?,whether insured or not.这里的whether可以省略呢.这个句子的whether不可以省略
提问者采纳
、or not、、、whether 、、、
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
knows French,not to mention English,
动词不定式用法
句子意思:我懂法语,更不要说是英文了
1.更不用说
Old folk and children alike are all against the proposal, not to mention the youth.
老人、小孩都不赞成这个建议, 更不用说年轻人了。
Ade is handsome and smart, not to mention being a good athlete.
艾德不但是个好运动员, 而且既潇洒又精明。
1.It was advisable for you not to mention that. 你不提及那件事是明智的。
2. Ade is handsome and smart, not to mention being a good athlete.
艾德不但是个好运动员,而且既潇洒又精明。
3. I had enough presence of mind not to mention my intention.
我镇定自若,没有说起我的意图。
4. The ...
英语语法的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语语法问题_百度知道
英语语法问题
I saw many birds flying southward.和I saw many birds being flying southward.的区别是什么
提问者采纳
没有第二种说法。因为see sb doing sth不是see sb being doing sth.
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
而句子通常是被动语态,就必须在系动词后面加多一个being如果不去掉 being 为连系动词时 后面的flying
为形容词 表 adj。被动语态的句子通常是物做主语+系动词+动词过去式,求采纳。当被动语态的句子表示现在时的时候. 飞行的那就理解为系表结构答题实属不易,请楼主谅解being在现在时中通常用于系动词之后
前面是后面的省略,省略了being如果把语句还原,可以这样I saw many birds that they were flying southward.看见某人正在做某事 see sb doing sth,固定用法
knows French,not to mention English,
动词不定式用法
句子意思:我懂法语,更不要说是英文了
1.更不用说
Old folk and children alike are all against the proposal, not to mention the youth.
老人、小孩都不赞成这个建议, 更不用说年轻人了。
Ade is handsome and smart, not to mention being a good athlete.
艾德不但是个好运动员, 而且既潇洒又精明。
1.It was advisable for you not to mention that. 你不提及那件事是明智的。
2. Ade is handsome and smart, not to mention being a good athlete.
艾德不但是个好运动员,而且既潇洒又精明。
3. I had enough presence of mind not to mention my intention.
我镇定自若,没有说起我的意图。
4. The ...
英语语法的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语语法大全 的文章

随机推荐