写一段关于健康生活习惯与健康的英语对话

请以“我的健康生活习惯”为内容写一篇英语短文,至少40个词汇_百度知道
请以“我的健康生活习惯”为内容写一篇英语短文,至少40个词汇
My healthy life habbit
I always have a healthy life habbit.I brush teeth two times a day.It let my teeth clean.I sleep 9 hours every night .So,I am very health.My parents don't let me eat too much sugar.I am a good girl/boy.I study hard and I want to be healthy.
Let us have a healthy life habbit to keep healthy.
其他类似问题
英语短文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇关于健康生活习惯的英语作文_百度知道
写一篇关于健康生活习惯的英语作文
要有翻译。一小段英文一小段中文最好。例如像多吃水果蔬菜、多运动等。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I think healthy living habits are very important for usIn current society, people have known the importance of keeping healthy and good life habit.( 在当今社会, 人们已经知道养成健康良好生活习惯的重要性)First, we should eat plenty of fruits and meat or vegetables. We shouldn’t eat too many snack foods.( 首先, 我们应该吃大量的水果,肉或蔬菜。 我们不应当吃太多的快餐) Second, we should drink plenty of water.( 第二, 我们应该饮用大量的水)Third, I think more meat and fish, less exercise are bad for health. Good rest, less meat and fish, more vegetables and enough exercise are good for health. ( 第三, 我认为太多的肉和鱼,少量的锻炼都对身体健康不好。 充足的睡眠,少吃肉和鱼,多吃蔬菜和足够的锻炼才对身体好。) Fourth,we should get up and go to bed early.We shouldn't stay up so late.(第四,我们应该早睡早起,不熬夜) In my oinpoin ,we should we must living habits.(在我看来,我们应该养成良好的习惯)
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一段简单的英语对话_百度知道
写一段简单的英语对话
1.lack of sleep and rest2.a shortage of teachers in some remote areas in China
提问者采纳
A: Hi BB: *yawning* HiA: Why you looks so tired?B: i was rushing my project which needs to summit tomorrow.A: Oic, you are lack of sleep and rest, no wonder looks tired.B: Anyway, i got to go now. see ya later.A: okay, see ya.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
你可以用以一问一答的形式开始可以从当今教育问题的弊端入手
英语对话的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
A: Oh, it's time for lunch. B: Yeah, actually I am a little hungry. A: Let's go eat, which restaurant? B: Well, I don't really know good ones ar ound here, but would you mind taking h alf an hour of walk to the great one over the East side? A: Of course, let's go. (Walking to the restaurant) A: Aha, pretty ordinary... B: Yeah, but they got some good and cla ssical dishes. This is my favorite, tomato with eggs. A: Oh I don't really like tomatoes, but you can have it, I will choose another one, this looks great, egg and seaweed soup. B: Ok, nothing else? A: Yes. B: Good. Waiter!
老老老老师year &12-03 11:01
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &