我有更好的答案
点难性弱点本书我看刚接触
其他类似问题
人性的弱点的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:我们经常在英语课上讨论问题,并且老师允许我们在课堂上自由发言。是什么意思?
我们经常在英语课上讨论问题,并且老师允许我们在课堂上自由发言。
问题补充:
We often discuss issues in English class and the teacher allows us to speak freely in the classroom.
We often discuss issues in English classes, and teachers we are allowed free speech in the classroom.
We frequently discuss the issue in the class in English, and teacher permits us in the classroom the free speech.
We often discuss issues in English class and the teacher allowed us to speak in class.
We frequently discuss the issue in the class in English, and teacher permits us in the classroom the free speech.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!谁能为我准备一篇英语演讲稿?有趣一点的_百度知道
谁能为我准备一篇英语演讲稿?有趣一点的
谁能为我准备一篇英语演讲稿?有趣一点的
注意,我六年级水平
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
期中考试的战役就要打响,我们将又要投入到紧张而又有序的复习当中。期中考试是对全校师生半个学期以来工作和学习的一次检阅,全校师生都必须以认真、严肃、负责的态度对待这次期中考试。Mid-term examination of the campaign will be launched, we will have input into the tense and orderly review them. Mid-term examination for school teachers and students half a semester of work since the last review and learning, school teachers and students must be in a serious, serious and responsible attitude towards the examination period. 同学们只有有效的复习,才能达到事半功倍的效果。孔子说过“学而时习之,不亦说乎?”意思是学了新知识,然后有计划地按时地去复习它,也是一件快乐的事情。心理学研究表明,遗忘是人的必然,世上从来就没有真正过目不忘的人,学得的知识需要不断的重复的记忆,才能使它在你的大脑留下深深的印痕。而考前的总结性复习、系统性复习更是一种有效的“温故”,通过复习,对学过的知识能够掌握得更牢固,对未学的知识有时甚至也能无师自通,体验到豁然开朗的美妙感觉。同学们,在我们身边总会有些同学平时聪明伶俐,对于老师课堂上讲的内容,一听就明白,理解的也比别人快,按理说,这么聪明的学生,学习应该很优秀,但是,事与愿违,他的成绩很一般。这是为什么呢?原来他没有进行很好的复习。Students only effective review can be highly effective. Confucius said, &when learning of science and does not have even said that?& Mean learning new knowledge, and then planned to review it on time, is a happy thing. Psychological studies have shown that people forget is inevitable, the world has never really did not forget to read, learn the knowledge of the need to repeat the memory, you can make it in the deep impression left by the brain. The test summary of the review, a more systematic review is an effective, &Wen Gu,& through the review, the knowledge learned to be more firm grasp on the knowledge and sometimes not even be able to self-taught, experience The wonderful feeling to suddenly see the light. Students, some of us in the usual bright students, classroom teachers for speaking, on a aware of and understand than the others soon, reason, so smart students, learning should be very good, but did not His performance is very general. Why? He was not a very good review. 著名的桥梁学专家茅以升记忆力超人,很多人曾经询问他的记忆秘诀,他回答说:“说起来也很简单,就是重复!重复!再重复!”是啊,学过的东西,只有反复复习,才能牢固地记忆,并能应用自如。由此可见,复习对每位同学都显得尤为重要。Well-known bridge expert Mao Yisheng superhuman memory, a lot of people have asked about his memories of the secret, he replied: &it also said that simply repeat! Repeat! Repeat!& Yes ah, learned things that only郸稜策谷匕咐察栓畅兢 repeated Review in order to firmly memory and applications with ease. This shows that the review of each students is especially important.因此每位同学要记住,有老师指导的每一节复习课都是复习中的重中之重,因为这些课都是老师精心准备好,安排好的,复习课上看似都在重复平时学过的内容,其实,已是一种浓缩,一种总结,一种归纳,更是一种提高。这些课有助于同学们理清复习的思路,提高复习的效果。希望同学们把握好课堂,上课要注意力集中,跟着老师的讲课节奏,做好课堂笔记,听好每一分钟的课。Therefore, each student must keep in mind that there are teachers to guide each section of the review class is the top priority in the review because these courses are well-prepared teacher, arranged, the review appears to be on course to repeat in normal times Learned, in fact, is a condensed, a summary of a sum, it is also a raise. These courses will help students sort out the review ideas to improve the effectiveness of review. I hope the students have a good grasp of the classroom, the school must focus on and follow the teacher's lecture rhythm, do a good job in the classroom notes, listen to every minute of a good lesson. 同学们,“没有最好,只有更好”希望你们以此来鞭策自己,激励自己,超越自我。以校运会上那种高度的热情和永不言败的精神来迎接期中考试,相信你们都会在这次的期中考试中考出各自理想的成绩Students, &not the best, only better,& you would like to remind ourselves to motivate themselves and go beyond the self. To a high school athletic meets on the kind of enthusiasm and the spirit solely to meet the mid-term exam, I believe you will be in the mid-term examinations of their good results .希望这篇演讲稿能够帮助到你!~
I love English--英语演讲稿 As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade. If we can speak English well,we will have more chance to succeed.Because more and more people have taken notice of it,the number of the people who go to learn English has increased at a high speed.But for myself,I learn English not only because of its importance and its usefulness,but also because of my love for it.When I learn English, I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world.When I read English novels,I can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation.When I speak English, I can feel the confident from my words.When I write English,I can see the beauty which is not the same as our Chinese...I love English,it gives me a colorful dream.I hope I can travel around the world one day. With my good English, I can make friends with many people from different contries.I can see many places of great intrests.I dream that I can go to London,because it is the birth place of English.I also want to use my good English to introduce our great places to the English spoken people,I hope that they can love our country like us.I know, Rome was not built in a day. I believe that after continuous hard study, one day I can speak English very well.If you want to be loved, you should learn to love and be lovable. So I believe as I love English everyday , it will love me too.I am sure that I will realize my dream one day!Thank you!亲爱的老师,同学们:我很高兴可以在这个课堂上做一次演讲。这一次,我想谈谈英语。我的话题是我爱英语。正如每个人所知,英语在今天十分重要。它已经被应用到世界的各个角落。它已经成为商业上最为通用的一门语言并广泛的用于国际贸易。如果我们能说好英语,我们就有更多的机会成功。因为越来越多的人注意到这一点,学英语的人数正在已很高的速度增长。但是对我而言,我学英语不仅仅因为它的重要性以及它的实用性,更是因为我喜爱英语。当我学英语时,我可以体会到一种不同的思维方式,它可以给我更多接触世界的空间。当我读英语小说时,我能感受到不同于阅读翻译文的快乐。当我说英语时,我可以感到自信。当我写英语时,我能够感到不同于汉语的那种美……我爱英语,它给了我一个色彩斑斓的梦。我希望有朝一日我可以畅游世界,用我流利的英语,我可以和世界各地的人交友。我能看到许多的名胜。我希望我能够到伦敦去,因为那里是英语的故乡。我也希望用我流利的英语来将我们的名胜介绍给说英语的朋友,我希望他们可以像我们一样的爱我们的国家。我知道,罗马不是一天筑成的。(成功需要日积月累。)我相信在持续不断的努力学习下,总有一天我可以拥有一口流利的英语。如果你想被爱,你就应该学着去爱他人。所以我相信我对英语的爱定将换来它对我的爱。我相信总有一天我会实现我的梦!谢谢!
其他类似问题
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语课前演讲 的文章

随机推荐