求翻译下面这段做英语翻译员的要求

求英语好的大虾帮我翻译一下这段话啊,有分!:“如今越来越多的人学英语.为什么学英语这么重要呢?有...求英语好的大虾帮我翻译一下这段话啊,有分!:“如今越来越多的人学英语.为什么学英_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语好的大虾帮我翻译一下这段话啊,有分!:“如今越来越多的人学英语.为什么学英语这么重要呢?有...求英语好的大虾帮我翻译一下这段话啊,有分!:“如今越来越多的人学英语.为什么学英
求英语好的大虾帮我翻译一下这段话啊,有分!:“如今越来越多的人学英语.为什么学英语这么重要呢?有...求英语好的大虾帮我翻译一下这段话啊,有分!:“如今越来越多的人学英语.为什么学英语这么重要呢?有的人学英语是为了周游全世界,和外国人交流.有的人学英语是为了唱英文歌或看英文电影.总之,英语不仅为我们提供了许多乐趣,还开阔了我们的视野.因此…
More and more people begain to learn English nowadays. The reason why learning English so important
are as follows. Someone is to travel around the world,communicating with foreigners by the language. Someone is to listening English songs or watching English movies. In a word, English provides us so much fun aswell as
expands our horizons. Therefore,..希望对你有帮助!
Nowadays, more and more people are learning English. Why is English so important? Some learn it to travel around the world and communicate with foreigners. Some do it for singing English songs and watching English movies. English not only gives us a lot of fun, but it also broadens our horizon.
Nowadays more and more people learn English. Why learning English is so important? Some people learn English in order to travel around the world and communicate with foreigners. Some people learn Engl...
用百度在线翻译啊,你想说什么都给你翻译。
nowadays more and more people are learning English. why it is so important to learn English well? some claim that the good knowlege of English helps them communicate with others when travelling. meanw...
Nowadays more and more people learn English. Why learning English is so important? Some people learn English in order to travel around the world, and foreigners. Some people learn English in order to ...
Now more and more people learn English.Why learn English so important?Some people learn English is to travel around the world, to communicate with foreigner.Some people learn English in...
Now, increasing people learn English, which must be a certain importance. some are to travel around the world as well as communicate with foreigners, but some are only for English songs or movies, in ...
More and more people are starting to learn English nowadays. Why is it so important to learn English? Some people learn English to travel around the world and communicate with the foreigners. Some peo...
00Now more and more people are learning english. Why learning English is so important? Some people learn English in order to travel around the world, communicate with foreigners. Some people learn E...
看我的,人工翻译!Nowadays more and more people are learning English. Why is learning Enligsh so important? Some guys learn English in order to travel around the world and communicate with foreighners. So...
您可能关注的推广求翻译下面这段英文歌词……!_百度知道
求翻译下面这段英文歌词……!
neath Ginza signs All who chace to prosper shall go blindWon&#39,martyrs keep the fans highSt you buy me a Ric to playWhat I go ain'd flyI'll rip into those robes and pursue the DharmaA Buddhist monk of my own would feel fineSelflessness and cessation get you NirvanaIt Kurt would beat my Gway to dieIt't buyYou know I know a kickin't enough to payI'll play a riffPlug me into Mm searching for a way you can'm looking for a good way to flyI&#39,I&#39,I think I'll blow out your windowAnd trip my way up to eternal heightsRAT and I will lay down and shake out your eardrumsA hit of this distortion makes me highI&#39Playing cops and robbers&#39
这是椎名林檎的 丸の内サディスティック 里面的歌词,如果有人能找到这段的中文也给分……拜托大家了!
提问者采纳
;t enough to pay
我去的地方不够支付(这什么东西啊)  I&#39。你将就者看吧;ll blow out your window
将我和马歇尔(涵义;m searching for a way you can&#39。;t you buy me a Ric to play
为什么你不给我买一个RIC(这个实在不知道是什么)来玩  What I go ain&#39,I'm looking for a good way to fly
我在寻找一种好的飞翔方式  I'way to die
你知道我知道一种酷毙了的死亡方法  It&#39,as time rolls by
漂浮依旧。。我已经彻底失败了,小镍镍你;s rock and roll,martyrs keep the fans high
这是摇滚。这东西太工口了:看守马的人;ll rip into those robes and pursue the Dharma
我将撕开长袍并且追逐佛法  A Buddhist monk of my own would feel fine
我这个佛教的僧侣会觉得好过  Selflessness and cessation get you Nirvana
无私和停止让你涅盘  It Kurt would beat my Gretsch。;君王的跟随者))连接上。。;d fly
Kurt他将击败我的Gll play a riff
我会即兴演奏一段爵士乐  Plug me into Marshall,I think I&#39,就像时间的车轮碾过  Oh shit,烈士让狂热者们变high  Still floating  Playing cops and robbers&#39,我会打裂你的窗子  And trip my way up to eternal heights
同时旅行到那永恒的高地上  RAT and I will lay down and shake out your eardrums
老鼠和我将会躺倒并且震荡你的耳膜  A hit of this distortion makes me high
这种畸变使我变high  I'neath Ginza signs
在银座的标志下玩着警察和小偷的游戏  All who channce to prosper shall go blind
所有偶遇繁荣的人都会瞎掉  Won't buy
我在寻找一种你无法买到的方式  You know I know a kickin&#39,我认为我能够飞翔  I&#39
提问者评价
谢谢钾钾TUT
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
neath银座迹象 所有谁chace繁荣应失明 不会你买我里克发挥 我去是不够的支付 我会发挥riff 插件箱到马歇尔,您可以不买 你知道,烈士让球迷高 仍然浮动;way死亡 这是摇滚,我知道kickin&#39,我会打击你的窗口 访问我的方式和行动的永恒高地 大鼠,我想我飞 我正在寻找一个好办法飞 我寻找一种方式,动摇你的耳膜 点击这个失真让我高 我会抨击那些长袍和追求拉达尔马 一名佛教僧人我自己会感觉很不错 无私和停止让你涅盘 库尔特将它击败我Gretsch ,我会放下打警察和robbers&#39
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手帮忙翻译下,下面这段英语,个人水平有限啊,谢谢!Project RequirementsAs may be seen in the assignment sheet included in Appendix 1, the project requires students to obtain annual reports for two companies in a given industry-o_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求高手帮忙翻译下,下面这段英语,个人水平有限啊,谢谢!Project RequirementsAs may be seen in the assignment sheet included in Appendix 1, the project requires students to obtain annual reports for two companies in a given industry-o
求高手帮忙翻译下,下面这段英语,个人水平有限啊,谢谢!Project RequirementsAs may be seen in the assignment sheet included in Appendix 1, the project requires students to obtain annual reports for two companies in a given industry-one to serve as the “base company” and one to serve as the “comparison company.”
Then, students are required to analyze key trends in the base company’s income statement and balance sheet accounts, to discuss the base company’s major sources and uses of funding, to discuss non-financial statement items that would be important to consider before investing in a company in the industry, to compare the base company to another company in the same industry, and to make an investment recommendation. Thus, the project develops students’ business knowledge by requiring the students to understand the drivers of success in a particular industry and to evaluate a particular company’s performance with regard to key issues. The project develops students’ technical knowledge by requiring that students accurately report the changes that have taken
place in a particular company’s financial accounts, understand the underlying causes of the changes, and understand the relationships among financial statement accounts. The project develops students’ critical reasoning skills by requiring that students identify issues which would be particularly important to investors in the industry, assess company performance in regard to those areas, and make and defend investment recommendations. In addition, the project develops students’ communication skills by requiring students to prepare concise written reports and to make oral presentations detailing and defending their analyses and conclusions. Finally, when used as a group assignment, the
project also develops students’ understanding of group dynamics by requiring students to reflect on the group processes followed in completing the assignment.复制黏贴GOOGLE,百度,其实我也会,那样没意思,最好有点自己的实力在。谢谢
课题要求在附录1的任务表中列出,1,该课题要求学生们获取一个特定行业的两个公司的年度报告,两个公司的一个作为主体,用另一个公司与其比较,要求学生们在准备投资该行业的一家公司之前对主体公司的主要 收入情况和账目结余情况进行分析,对主体公司的主要资金来源和用途以及需要认真考虑的财务报表以外的一些问题进行讨论,把两个公司加以比较,然后提出投资建议,因此,该课题通过让学生们了解一个行业的成功动力都是什么和评估一个特定公司在关键问题上的决策,来提高学生们的企业知识水平(开发他们的商业头脑),为了开发学生们的科技知识,该计划要求学生们对一个特定公司的财务报表上发生的变化作出精确报告,找出变化原因,了解财务报表间的相互关系,通过认定那些问题对该行业的投资人是至关重要的来提高学生们的思考能力,评估公司在相关领域的运作情况,对投资的安全提出建议,另外,该课题要求学生们准备剑明的书面报告,对自己的分析报告和结论作出口头的详细的支持性的论述,以此来提高学生们的沟通能力,最后,该课题作为一项集体作业,要求学生们反思集体完成该任务的程序和过程,以此提高学生们对集体凝聚力的理解,
项目要求可能出现在包括作业单在附录1中,该项目要求学生获得年度报告为两家公司在一个特定的industry-one作为“公司”,一个作为“比较公司。“那么,要求学生发展的趋势,分析关键基地公司的损益表和资产负债表帐户,讨论基地公司的主要来源和使用资金,讨论非金融声明项目之前要考虑投资一家公司在工业中,比较基地公司给另一家公司在同行业中,使投资建议。因此,培养学生的工程业务知识,要求学生理解...求大神翻译一下下面一段英语段落_百度知道
求大神翻译一下下面一段英语段落
she introduced the proposed legislation to Parliament, as demonstrated by the speech of the responsible Minister when he/s intentionsDiscuss why a High Court decision that a recently enacted statute is unconstitutional would be seen by a government as a more serious set-back to its legislative reform programme than a decision by a judge of a State Supreme Court interpreting the meaning of a key provision in the statute in a manner contrary to the Government&#39
她介绍了立法提议的时候出现  议会,最近颁布的法令  宪法将被政府视为更严重的挫折  其立法改革计划比州最高的法官决定  法庭口译的关键条款的含义法令的方式  政府的意图,相反的演讲做了演示  负责的部长他&#47  讨论为什么一个高等法院的决定
其他类似问题
一下下的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求把下面这这段翻译成英语,谢谢_百度知道
求把下面这这段翻译成英语,谢谢
同时在每个部分市场又根据不同的标准划分出更细的细分市场加以分析和衡量,扬长避短。他们将中国的市场分为高、中?(千万不要用有道呀)【可以把内容加长一些,越长越好】宝洁公司这样细分是因为不同的人希望从购买的产品中获得不同的利益组合,力求在每个细分的市场有一定的占有率。为了在激烈的竞争中获得更多的利润,根据自身和市场的特点去选择目标市场,采用了差异性营销的策略、低档三个部分因为我英语不好,宝洁通过分析竞争对手的市场战略状况,所以可以请大家把下面这个翻译一下吗,实现更高的销售额
提问者采纳
medium and low-grade three partsProcter & gamble company this segment because different people want different interests from buying products portfolio. They will be China&#39, adopted the differentiatios market is divided into high. In order to gain more profit in the fierce competition, p&g through the analysis of the marketing strategy of competitors, in every segment of the market share to a certain extent, foster strengths and circumvent weaknesses, to
In every part of the market and at the same time according to different standard divided into finer subdivision market analysis and measurement, according to the characteristics of itself and the market to choose the target market
请问这是用有道翻译的吗?
难道是谷歌???能不能来个不要翻译工具翻译的?或者来个修正的也行o(∩_∩)o
也不是谷歌,是我自己翻译的
提问者评价
其他类似问题
50人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他2条回答
according to the characteristics and the market to choose their target market , weaknesses, achieve higher sales, P & G's market is divided into high. In order to obtain more profit in th simultaneously in every part of the market is divided into finer market segmentation based on different criteria to analyze and measure, medium and low three parts. They will be China&#39Procter & Gamble this subdivision is because different people want different combinations of benefits from the purchase of the product, using a diversity of s market strategy by analyzing competitors situation, and strive in every segment of the market have a certain share
请不要用有道谢谢
这不是有道,是谷歌。
Procter & Gamble this subdivision is that different people want different interestsfrom the purchase of products. They will be China's market is divided into high,medium and low-grade, at the same time in each part of the market,according to different criteria finer subdivision market analysisAnd measure, to select the target market according to its characteristics and market.In order to gain more profits in the fierce competition, P & G through the analysis of the situation, the competitor's strategy to foster strengths and circumvent weaknesses, using the difference marketing strategy, in order to each subdivision of the market have a certain share, achieve higher sales.
请问这是用有道翻译的吗?
不是哦~是度娘翻译的。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 做英语翻译员的要求 的文章

随机推荐