为什么有这么多事要做 用专业英语翻译怎么翻译

放学后我有很多事情要做用英语怎么说_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
放学后我有很多事情要做用英语怎么说
放学后我有很多事情要做用英语怎么说
I have many things to do after school .
After school, I have a lot to do
i have a lot of things to do after school
I have many things to do after school昨天我有很多事要做用英语怎么说将Yesterday前置改为Yesterday there..........._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
昨天我有很多事要做用英语怎么说将Yesterday前置改为Yesterday there...........
昨天我有很多事要做用英语怎么说将Yesterday前置改为Yesterday there...........
I had lots of things to do yesterday.将Yesterday前置:Yesterday I had lots of things to do.Yesterday,I had lots of things to do.
I got a lot to do yesterday.
Yesterday there were many things to deal with.‘放弃还是继续’用英文怎么说这么多答案,哪个才是正确的喃,简单一句话,咋个翻译成英文儿的就这么多样子喃? 喔,领教!
是这样的,我想做一件事情,但是又想继续做下去,又不想继续做下去,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
‘放弃还是继续’用英文怎么说这么多答案,哪个才是正确的喃,简单一句话,咋个翻译成英文儿的就这么多样子喃? 喔,领教!
是这样的,我想做一件事情,但是又想继续做下去,又不想继续做下去,
‘放弃还是继续’用英文怎么说这么多答案,哪个才是正确的喃,简单一句话,咋个翻译成英文儿的就这么多样子喃? 喔,领教!
是这样的,我想做一件事情,但是又想继续做下去,又不想继续做下去,不存在什么环境,只是我自己的一种想法而已.相当于自己给自己说,我要继续还是要放弃做这件事情.
楼主能否说的明白一些,否则不好给出准确的答案.之所以这么说,是因为英文的句子结构要比中文严谨,逻辑关系更强,不同语境,不同背景下说法是不同的还有更多的说法.Stop or GoGive up or keep on 甚至yes or no有时候也可以表达放弃还是继续楼上两位的答案都不能算错.It is too hard for me to do that,shall I keep on it or shall I give up it?keep on 改成 keep up,keep going,go on,carry on都可以放弃一般只用give up如果是想放在QQ或MSN的个性签名上,那么写成“Keep on or Give up ” 也可以英语翻译有些事情当面说才能说明白.制图方面的问题没有人可以帮助我.我想我能做的不止这些,我是年轻人,精力充沛,可以做很多的工作._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译有些事情当面说才能说明白.制图方面的问题没有人可以帮助我.我想我能做的不止这些,我是年轻人,精力充沛,可以做很多的工作.
英语翻译有些事情当面说才能说明白.制图方面的问题没有人可以帮助我.我想我能做的不止这些,我是年轻人,精力充沛,可以做很多的工作.
There are things that can face the truth.Mapping problems and no one can help me.I think I can do more than that,I was young,energetic,can do a lot of work.
Some things to say to that.Graphics problems nobody can help me.I think I can do more than these, I am young, energetic, can do a lot of work.
Certain issue is best to speak in person to have a good understanding.No one can help me on the charting/mapping/graphics problem.I think I can do much more than these. I am young and energetic so I can do a lot of work.请问下面这段话用英语怎么说?当我们遇到困难时,我们更多的只是怨天尤人,却往往被抱怨和愤怒所蒙蔽了双眼.其实在很多时候,事情并没有我们想的那么复杂,可能只要静下心来,再深入的分析_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请问下面这段话用英语怎么说?当我们遇到困难时,我们更多的只是怨天尤人,却往往被抱怨和愤怒所蒙蔽了双眼.其实在很多时候,事情并没有我们想的那么复杂,可能只要静下心来,再深入的分析
请问下面这段话用英语怎么说?当我们遇到困难时,我们更多的只是怨天尤人,却往往被抱怨和愤怒所蒙蔽了双眼.其实在很多时候,事情并没有我们想的那么复杂,可能只要静下心来,再深入的分析一下,问题就会迎刃而解.
when we meet difficulties,most of us only complain everything,but often blinded by these.In fact,things are not complex that we think,maybe if we keep calm and analyze deeply,problems will be solved smoothly
When we encounter difficulties, we are more than just blame everyone and everything but not oneself, but is often complaining and anger blinded. In fact, in many cases, things are not so complex we want, perhaps as long as the static under heart to come, to deeply analyze, problems will be smoothly done or easily solved.
When we encounter difficulties, we
just complain, but are often blind of complain and anger . In fact, in many cases, this is not so complex as what we think of。
Maybe as long as to calm yourself down, and in-depth analysis of it, the problem can be solved.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语六级翻译 的文章

随机推荐