喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2013年英语北京中考复习方案---第一篇教材考点梳理
21年​英​语​北​京​中​考​复​习​方​案​-​-​-​第​一​篇​教​材​考​点​梳​理
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:5.38MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢英语翻译看见这么多令人惊奇的东西那个小孩显得异常兴奋that child.交谈了半个小时后我发现他很有趣l.after.昨天有上百万人来逛这家大型购物中心.people.this shopping mall yesterday._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译看见这么多令人惊奇的东西那个小孩显得异常兴奋that child.交谈了半个小时后我发现他很有趣l.after.昨天有上百万人来逛这家大型购物中心.people.this shopping mall yesterday.
英语翻译看见这么多令人惊奇的东西那个小孩显得异常兴奋that child.交谈了半个小时后我发现他很有趣l.after.昨天有上百万人来逛这家大型购物中心.people.this shopping mall yesterday.
1.The child was so excited when seeing so many amazing things.2.I found he was very interesting after chatting with him for half an hour.3.Millions of people visited this shopping mall yesterday.
that child looked very excited at these surprising thingsI found him very interesting after half an hour's talkingMillions of people visited
yesterday.希望能够帮到你!
that child became very excited after watching lots of amazing things.I found him very interesting after having a conversation with him for half an hour.MIllions of people went shopping in this shopping mall yesterday.
That child seemed to be very excited when he saw so many surprising things.I found he interesting after having talked for half an hour with him.Millions of people went shopping in this shopping mall yesterday.1 斜屋(波兰)
1. Tilted house in Poland
2 森林螺旋-百货大楼(德国达姆施塔特)
2. Forest Helix Department building in German
4费迪南德白马宫又名理想宫(法国)
In the fourth place is the Ideal palace in France
5篮子大楼(美国俄亥俄州)
5. Skep Building in America
6堪萨斯城公共图书馆(美密苏里州)
6. Public Library in Kansas
9.立方住宅(荷兰鹿特丹)
9. Cube House in Holand
12舞蹈大厦(捷克共和国布拉格)