the star l like best作文网

您现在的位置: &
& 我喜欢我的工作(The job I like best)_1200字
我喜欢我的工作(The job I like best)_1200字
82人浏览了这篇文章
我喜欢我的工作(the job i like best)
in the past three years of my college life i have never ceased to think what kind of work i shall take up upon graduation. although my ideas are not consistent, i have decided on a college teacher as my life-long career.
a variety of reasons have led me to choose this occupation over other more lucrative ones. first, teaching is learning. to make my lectures more constructive and stimulating, i have to read more books, explore new knowledge and gain a better understanding of the world the very thing i enjoy in my life. second, teaching means freedom and independence. as a teacher, i'm free to use my own ideas and make my own decisions, a privilege not everyone can have, even those with highly-paid positions. finally, i like teaching because it offers certain peace of mind. no more rushing to catch a morning bus, no more anxiety to please a boss, no more worries about your paycheck which is steady, if not handsome.
nothing, not even a big salary, can equal for the opportunity to continue learning,the satisfaction of being your own boss,and a gentle peace of life.
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源查字典:/yingyu7774/
目前共有条评论
您还可以使用以下方式登录
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
同主题的其他文章来一篇英语作文 The Person I Like Best 赏五星_百度知道
来一篇英语作文 The Person I Like Best 赏五星
he has never stop the effort.From an album to director a movieAaron Carter,my favorite popstar.This is reason why I like him.His famous not only because he is a handsome boy, singing the I WILL
BE ONE BETTER to continue to pursue his own dream.I like his song. These years, he was welcome by more and more people,but also because he has the uncommon music artistic talent, he also be go forward courageously, even when he face to the difficulty,and what do you think of him.Aaron went to work for Show business at 7 years old.He has nice short blond hair and cute face,is a cool boy, because his singing in deeply of that kind of persist can let me infatuate
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The Sport I like Best
Of all the sports, I like table-tennis best. I think it is not only a sport but also an art, because it is a game that needs strength and skill. Some people think that playing table-tennis needs little strength, but I don't think so. In playing table-tennis, we should judge the direction of the ball, and hit it back with great strength so that we can win the game. At the same time we need to pick up the ball which falls to the ground. So after one game you will be very tired if you have tried your best. But, as a sport, I think it more like an art. In the game, you can often find the ball moving quickly, and each of the players'movements is very beautiful. So I like the sport very much. Though I can't play it very well, I still show great interest in it. I think playing table-tennis can build our bodies,keep us healthy and train our brains. So I like it very much.
《The Sport I like Best》一文
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:
GOOGLE推介
未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像Copyright
& 中国教师站 All Rights Reserved.雅思作文范文超级大全(一百多篇)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
65页免费35页免费30页免费30页免费31页免费 33页免费29页免费29页免费27页免费22页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢2页1下载券27页免费6页免费4页免费
雅思作文范文超级大全(一百多篇)|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢优秀初中英语作文:我最喜欢的电视节目(The TV Program I Like Best)
【网络综合-优秀初中英语作文:我最喜欢的电视节目(The TV Program I Like Best)】以下是无忧考网为大家整理的关于优秀初中英语作文:我最喜欢的电视节目(The TV Program I Like Best)的文章,希望大家能够喜欢!1. 我最喜欢的电视节目是新闻。2. 电视新闻节目内容特点。3. 除上述之外,最新科技发展和国际体育竞赛也展现在屏幕上。我最喜欢的电视节目(the tv program i like best)
the tv program iike best is the news report. by watching it every day, l can wit ness personally the important events occurring at home and abroad. it helps me broaden my field of vision and adds much to my knowledge of the world.
in thirty minutes, the prcgrarn updates us on the current political and economic re form work of our country, talking of international contacts and cultural exchanges be tween china and foreign countries. the most interesting of all is the report of interna tional affairs from which i can observe the polirical situatons and turbulent (不安定的) social factors throughout the world and see the people strive earnestly for peace and pros perity. it also shows sometimes the decadent (堕落的) side of life in many civilized coun.
in addition, recent scientific development and international sports competition are presented. in short, the program is rich and varied. someone has said, "one need not leave home but can understand what happens in the world."我最喜欢的电视节目
我最喜欢的电视节目是新闻联播。我每天看新闻,可以亲眼看到国内外发生的重要事件。它帮我扩大眼界,增长世界知识。
在30分钟的时间内,节目把我国目前的政治和经济改革的最新情况报道给我们,并讲述中国同外国的国际交往和文化交流。其中最有趣的是国际时事的报道,从报道中我可以了解整个世界的政治形势和不安定的社会因素,并且可以看到人民为了和平、繁荣在努力奋斗。有时它也报道许多文明国家生活的阴暗面。
另外,电台也报道当前的科学发展和国际体育比赛。简而言之,节日内容丰富多样。有人曾经说过:“不出门而知天下事。”

我要回帖

更多关于 高考零分作文 的文章

随机推荐