同桌的英语喜恶英语

同桌的你的英文怎么说
同桌的你的英文:My Old Classmate:adj. 年老的;陈旧的;古老的;以前的;原来的n. 古时The Old Mandarin老官吏 You old misery!你这个爱抱怨的老家伙!It is an old aphorism.这是一句老格言。Old friends and old wine are best朋友是旧的好;古交友情深,陈酒香味醇Old friends and old wines are best陈酒味醇,老友情深:n. 同班同学That girl is not my classmate.那女孩不是我同学。This girl is my classmate.这个女孩是我的同学。The children mocked their handicapped classmate. 这些孩子模仿他们的残疾同学。I have a new classmate.我有一个新同学。She is the tallest among her classmates.她在她同学之中是最高的。翻译推荐:
在英语学习中,英语词汇学习是一门重要的必修课,免费在线学习同桌的你的英文、同桌的你用英语怎么说,最专业的词汇学习资源助你轻松成为外语达人
http://i1./topic/words2080.png
&1360学币\n
&1020学币\n
&1520学币\n
&699学币\n
&825学币\n
&858学币\n
&1100学币\n
&1881学币\n
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&初三英语第6课《我喜欢能伴舞的音乐。I like music that I can dance to.(Section A)》 - 同桌100学习网
您好,欢迎您来到![]或[]
&&&&您现在的位置:
>> 九年级 >> 英语(PEP) >>
全一册 >> 正文
初三英语第6课《我喜欢能伴舞的音乐。I like music that I can dance to.(Section A)》
课程内容:
《I like music that I can dance to.(Section A)》Language Goal: Express preferences1a:What kind of music do you like? Look at the picture and circle the sentences you agree with.Then write your own sentences.&&&& Your sentence: I like music that ______________________________.1b:Listen and check (√) the kinds of music Tony and Betty like.&&& Music that I can dance to& Music that has great lyrics&& Music that I sing along withTonyBetty1c:PAIRWORK. Talk about the music you like.&&& A:What kind of music do you like ?&&& B:I like music that I can sing along with.What about you?&&& A:I prefer music that has great lyrics.2a:Listen and circle "T" (for true) or "F" (for false).1.Carmen likes musicians who play different kinds of music.&& T&&& F2.Xu Fei likes Dan Dervish.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& T&&& F3.Carmen likes music that's loud.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& T&&& F4.Xu Fei prefers groups that play quiet and gentle songs.&&&& T&&& F2b:plete the sentences.2c:PAIRWORK.Make conversations using the information from 2a and 2b.&&& A:Does Xu Fei like The Mordern?&&& B:No, he doesn't.He prefers…Grammar Focus&&& What kind of music do you like?&&& I like music that I can sing along with.&&& Rosa likes music that's quiet and gentle.&&& I love singers who write their own music.&&& We prefer music that has great lyrics.3a:Read Jennifer's CD review.Then match the sentences parts.1.It's the kind of music&& ____&&&&& a.who write their own lyrics.2.She likes musicians&&&&& ____&&&&& b.Brazilian dance music.3.She doesn't like songs&& ____&&&&& c.who sing the words clearly.4.She likes singers&&&&&&& ____&&&&& d.that you can dance to.5.The music is like&&&&&&& ____&&&&& e.that are too long.3b:PAIRWORK.Talk with your partner about a CD you listened to recently.Ask and answer the questions in 3a.&&& A:What CD did you listen to recently?&&& B:I listened to one called Heart Strings.&&& A:What do you think of it ?&&& B:I enjoy it a lot.&&& A:Why ?&&& B:The singer writes her own songs. I prefer singers who write their own lyrics.4: PAIRWORK. Complete this survey. Then find classmates who agree with you.&&& A:I like groups that wear really cool clothes.&&& B:That's not really important to me.I like groups that can sing.&&& A:What's your favorite group?&&& B:My favorite is …
共有22条评论
&&ZS IP:118.250.*.*
发表时间:
&&老师嗓子有问题么
怎么那么像王祖蓝呢~
&&yuanyuan IP:125.46.*.*
发表时间:
&&好喜欢这个老师,有点像王祖蓝
&&KANGLIN IP:120.192.*.*
发表时间:
&&sDCDS VDA
&&FANGRON123 IP:59.55.*.*