my festival作文 holidays作文

书村网作文频道,小学初中高中作文云集于此!
您现在的位置: >
My favourite festival
类别: 字数:450字作文
As we know, there are many festival in every year. Such as Children&s Day、Mid-Autumn Day and Father&s Day. But my favourite festival is The Spring Festival .
In my understend, that day is meaning happy. In that day ,we can get money from our parents and relative. At noon, we must have a delicious meal with our family. It is very fun .In the evening, we can enjoy beautiful fireworks.Then the important things is watching Spring Festival Gala with family(
The Spring Festival is a traditional festival in China. I think this day is more important than other festival.&&&&初三:四叶草璐
My favourite festival相关作文
本站发布的部分作文转载于互联网,旨在提供给网民参考、阅读与学习。若版权所有者不同意本站转载您的作品,请发邮件通知我们,收到您的反馈后,我们会尽快对相关稿件作出处理。
鉴于部分作文没作者落款,或出处已无从考究,因此没标明作文来源,希望著作人能够谅解。感谢各位的包容与支持!您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
My favorite festival
作者:甘蓝子
   My favorite festival is Chinese New Year.On Chinese New Year,I am going to buy new clothes、eat a big dinner.I am going to clean the house.Then,I am going to visit family and friends,I can get lots lucky money!It is going to havelotsof fun!
热门课程推荐元宵节英语作文:The Lantern Festival
来源:E度论坛 文章作者:周济
元宵节英语作文:The Lantern Festival
  The Lantern Festival, which occurs on the 15-th day of the First Month of the Chinese Year, marks the end of the New Year's Holidays.
  Lanterns are everywhere. A most interesting tradition is the posting of riddles called 'Lantern Riddles.' Riddles are written on pieces of paper and posted on lanterns or wall. Any one solving the riddle is awarded a prize. And the food for lantern festival is Tang Yuan, i have made some Tang Yuan in a ginger soup, my wife got a serious cold, so i cooked a pot of ginger soup for her. I look forward to the next spring festival.
日小升初专家金恒瑞老师做客E度访谈...
导读:E度网友“还是为了孩子”做客E度访谈,传...
导读:北师大二附校长助理王华老师接受E度访谈...
导读:日学而思名师康睿做客E度访谈...请以《my holidays》为题,写一篇英文作文,100词左右,无其他要求。
请以《my holidays》为题,写一篇英文作文,100词左右,无其他要求。
It is a long beautiful summer holiday though it is a little hot.I spent most of the time at home.Just like a leisurely housewife dealing something about housework and educate the child.Wherever you go,you are learning something.The social is multiplex so our life is colourful and richful.What we learn is diffrent aspects from our lifes.Afer almost twenty years's life,I am strongly impressed by the love of my family.What spirit me up most is the friendly relationship between my family members.
Come on!Devote yourself in your life and just do it without hesitation!
的感言:谢谢! 满意答案
On the holidays I can read books、clean the bederoom and do my homework.Sometimes I will go to visit friends or relatives,or perhaps I will go to visit museums,art galleries or ancient buildings.Usually I go to the village.In the village,there are some mountains and hills,valleys and rivers,trees and flowers.I can walking in beautiful and peaceful environments.I often climb mountains and play board games like chess.
的感言:谢谢!
其他回答 (5)
My holiday
I’m going to the sun on my holiday. I will go there by a spaceship. I will take a big blue spaceship.
Then I’ll pilot the spaceship to the sun. The sun is very hot. So I put on the super-shirt. In the morning, I will have some sun burger for my breakfast.
At eight o’clock, I will play with my friends there. They are super dog and super girl. Super dog is white and black. Super girl is very clever. Super girl and super dog like to play with me. So I play with them for forty minutes. Then I do my homework in my little red room on a small blue table. After my home work, I will have my lunch. I will eat sun salad. I will make some red toy bear to the sun babies. I will have red juice, red fish and red rice. All the things are red. Then I need a lot of water on the sun because the sun is too hot. So I will walk to the spaceship. I’ll pilot the spaceship to the earth.
This is a good holiday on the sun.
I like the summer holidy so much. I look forward to summer holiday every year. Last summer, I went to Shen zhen for my holiday, which is also a city of seashore like Haikou. I enjoyed having a walk along the beach after supper or having a swim in the afternoon. The sky is blue, the air is fersh. Wherever you go, You can always see the green trees, the neat grasses and the colourful flowers. They were really wonderful. Shen Zhen has a lot of tall buildings. And it is a modern city.
I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game.
If you ask me what my favourite summer holiday will be like, traveling aound the only answer. I hope that one day I could meet different people and vist different places of interest.
I wish I could have two long holidays in a year, what about you?
the summer holiday is coming .so I have some plans. I will go somewhere I want to go
Then I will do my homework. When I finish it .
I will visit my cousins and best friends
I will study with them
it improves my study . Next , I will play all kinds of balls and I Will do morning exercise it can make me healthy
These are my plans
my holidays
Summer holiday has already come. How happy am I!
The favorite thing I wanna do is traveling. I joined an outdoor club and went to the seaside in Zhejiang province with other members. On July 20, we started our journey at 21:00 in the evening. I was so sleepy that I fell asleep in the bus.
Suddenly someone was pushing me. I opened my eyes and a beautiful sea was right there. What a beautiful place! We swam in the sea and played beach volleyball. The wind, the sunshine, the blue sky and the happy boys and girls formed a wonderful picture! At noon, we cooked seafood like crabs, shrimps, seashells and so on. They are all so delicious.
My mouth is now watering again. I will never forget such interesting expirence.
去吧。。。。臭麻子
自己不写让别人写,真是猪精
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家元宵节_元宵节英语作文_VOA英语学习网
元宵节的英语翻译是:The Latern Festival
元宵节英语手抄报
英语也成为了灯谜的主角之一,让儿童在玩乐中学习,陪你热闹过元宵。
The 15th day of the 1st lunar month is the Chinese Lantern Festival.
Lantern Festival falls on the fifteenth day of the first lunar month. This is the first full moon of the new year, symbolizing unity and perfection. Lantern Festival is an important part of Spring Festival , and marks the official end of the long holiday.
The 15th day of the 1st lunar month is the Chinese Lantern Festival because the first lunar month is called yuan-month and in the ancient times people called night Xiao.
The 14th day should be for preparations to celebrate the Lantern Festival which is to be held on the 15th night.
元宵节猜灯谜,是中国人过元宵节的传统娱乐活动,猜英语灯谜学外语如今也成为流行,下面小编为大家整理了几句经典元宵英语灯谜.
超强悍的动漫人名灯谜,如果你是强人,对动漫有一颗热爱的心,不妨来考验一下你的脑力。
正月十五闹元宵 15条影视灯谜
元宵节 过年祝福短信各种风格大集合
英语也成为了灯谜的主角之一,让儿童在玩乐中学习,陪你热闹过元宵。
Anybody who seeks for a friend can have one,thus a person who has no friends has never tried to discovered one.
The Lantern Festival falls on the 15th day of the 1st lunar month, usually in February or March in the Gregorian calendar. As early as the Western Han Dynasty (206 BC-AD 25), it had become a festival with great significance.
Lantern Festival is a China’s traditional festival. It is celebrated on the fifteenth day of the first month of the lunar year.
Festival of Lanterns.I spent the Festival of Lanterns with my grandparents this year.
The Lantern Festival, which occurs on the 15-th day of the First Month of the Chinese Year, marks the end of the New Year's Holidays.
The 15th day of the 1st lunar month is the Chinese Lantern Festival because the first lunar month is called yuan-month and in the ancient times people called night Xiao. The 15th day is the first night to see a full moon. So the day is also called Yuan Xiao Festival in China.
The first day of the Lunar New Year is "the welcoming of the gods of the heavens and earth."Many people abstain from meat on the first day of the new year because it is believed that this will ensure long and happy lives for them.
On New Year's Day, the Chinese family will eat a vegetarian dish called jai. Although the various inGREdients in jai are root vegetables or fibrous vegetables, many people attribute various superstitious aspects to them.
The 15th day of the 1st lunar month is the Chinese Lantern Festival because the first lunar month is called yuan-month and in the ancient times people called night Xiao. The 15th day is the first night to see a full moon. So the day is also called Yuan Xiao Festival in China.
The Festival of Lanterns takes place at the end of the Chinese New Year Celebration, on the fifteenth day of the first moon. Lanterns have been part of Chinese life for centuries so it's not surprising to see a festival of lanterns.
I have no idea how my dear bloggers were doing during the Spring Festival Holiday. For me, it was not bad. I went home for the holiday when I got together with my family, visited my relatives.
汤圆福圆,人亦圆圆,财亦圆圆哦。元宵节快乐!
Months to CA cylindrical, put your love to your pity, and often hang your heart, the evening's sticky glutinous rice balls is, of course, when we will be reunited.语
赞助商链接

我要回帖

更多关于 festival作文 的文章

随机推荐