以find a prat time job以新为题的作文英语作文 带翻译

当前位置: &
take a part-time job是什么意思
中文翻译找一份兼职工作:&&&&vt. ( taken ) 1.(用手)拿,取 ...:&&&&短语和例子 a , an an 用在以元音音素开始的词 ...:&&&&n. 1.部分,一部分;局部 (opp. Whole)。 ...:&&&&n. 1.时,时间,时日,岁月。 2.时候,时刻;期间; ...:&&&&n.,vt.,vi. 〔方言〕=jab.
例句与用法1.I once took a part - time job delivering the evening post我曾干过送晚报的兼职。 2.I once took a part - time job delivering the evening post我曾干过送晚报的兼职3.Many students take a part - time job许多学生在读书时都找一份兼职。 4.A university student taking a part - time job , in the words of some ,大学生做兼职,用一些人的话说, 5.Why college students take a part - time job大学生为什么要打工6.Taking a part - time job while studying an important approach to teaching talents at college高校勤工助学是育人成才的重要途径7.In fact , i took a part - time job as an accountant at the atlantic trading company during my second and third school year实际上,在我的第二和第三学年,我在大西洋商贸公司做过兼职会计。 8.If you take a part - time job arubaito without this permission , you and your employer will be arrested and punished under japanese law若无该许可而擅自打工,则本人和雇用单位负责人均将受到法律处罚。 9.3 from what has been discussed above , we may safely draw the conclusion that a part - time job can produce a far - reaching impact on students and they should be encouraged to take a part - time job , which will benefit students and their family , even society as a whole通过上面的讨论,我们不难得出结论:兼职工作对学生们会产生深远的影响,我们应该鼓励学生从事业余工作,这将有利于学生和他们的家庭,甚至整个社会。
相邻词汇热门词汇英语作文带翻译:一个幸福的家庭
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】本文是为您准备的《英语作文带翻译:一个幸福的家庭》请大家参考! Last Year my father lost her job. At that time my parents felt a bit sad.I encouraged my father and said i was old enough and could do something to help.In order to help my parents ,I took a part time job on weekends in the KFC near my home.Luckily,it didn't take long time for my father to find a new job in a company. With the money I earned through working bought a pair of new shoes for my father to celebratethe good news. My parents were deeply moved.I said. We are a happy family whether we are rich or poor.去年,我爸爸失业了.那时候,我父母感到很难过,我就鼓励我的爸爸说,我也很大了,也可以帮忙做一些事情了.为了帮助我的父母,我在周末的时候在快餐店KFC打工.幸运的是,爸爸没有花费很多时间又找了一份新工作.为了表示庆祝,我通过自己的工作挣的钱为爸爸买了一双鞋.我的父母深受感动.我说,我们是一个幸福的家庭无论是贫还是富.I want to find a decent and leisurable job with high pay in the future,then I can spend more time on travelling and other things meaningful.
我想在将来找到一个体面、闲适、高薪的工作,它使我可以花费更多的时间在旅游和做一些更有意义的事。
I want to find a decent and leisurable job with high pay in the future,then I can spend more time on travelling and other things meaningful.的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:when i grow up, Iam going to do what I want to do. Iam going to move somewhere interesting. Paris sounds like a city that I could enjoy. There are lots of art exhibitions there. I want to be an artist. So how am I going to do it? First,Iam going to find a part-time job for for a year or and save mon的翻译:当我长大了,Iam 去做想要做什么。Iam 去移动一个有趣的地方。巴黎听起来像是我喜欢的城市。有很多有翻译公司展览。我想成为一名翻译公司家。我要怎么做?第一,Iam 去找一份兼职的工作,为一年或和节省资金。 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
when i grow up, Iam going to do what I want to do. Iam going to move somewhere interesting. Paris sounds like a city that I could enjoy. There are lots of art exhibitions there. I want to be an artist. So how am I going to do it? First,Iam going to find a part-time job for for a year or and save mon
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
当我长大了,IAM做我想做的事情。 IAM要移动某处有趣。巴黎听起来像一个城市,我可以享受。有大量的翻译公司展览。我想成为一名翻译公司家。所以我应该如何去做到这一点?首先,IAM会找到一个兼职工作了一年或省钱。
当我长大了,Iam 去做想要做什么。Iam 去移动一个有趣的地方。巴黎听起来像是我喜欢的城市。有很多有翻译公司展览。我想成为一名翻译公司家。我要怎么做?第一,Iam 去找一份兼职的工作,为一年或和节省资金。
当我长大, Iam去做什么我想要做。 Iam去移动某处感兴趣。 巴黎听起来我可能享用的城市。 有许多画展那里。 我想要是翻译公司家。 如此怎么我去做它? 首先, Iam去发现一个半日工作一年或和存金钱。
我长大了,IAM将我想要做什么,这样做。 IAM动议将介于有趣。 巴黎听起来像是一座城市,我可享受。 有很多的翻译公司展览。 我想要一个翻译公司家。 因此,我应怎样做? 第一,IAM要找到一份兼职工作,为一年或和节省资金。
当我长大了,Iam 去做想要做什么。Iam 去移动一个有趣的地方。巴黎听起来像是我喜欢的城市。有很多有翻译公司展览。我想成为一名翻译公司家。我要怎么做?第一,Iam 去找一份兼职的工作,为一年或和节省资金。

我要回帖

更多关于 温暖为题的作文 的文章

随机推荐