歌词是i loveyou然后是一个人名是外国人名在线翻译歌手

求一位黑人女歌手名字(MV很旧的和MJ同一时期的里面的造型是爆炸头) 我记得她MV里面歌词不断重覆ILOVEYOU_百度知道
求一位黑人女歌手名字(MV很旧的和MJ同一时期的里面的造型是爆炸头) 我记得她MV里面歌词不断重覆ILOVEYOU
提问者采纳
唱的《 i will always love you我将永远爱着你》! 我将永远爱你。 And I hope U have all U dreamed off。 And I wish 2 U joy & happiness。 But Im not what U need。 And I will always love U .苦涩而甜蜜的回忆,我亲爱的宝贝! Bitter sweet memories! 我将永远爱你! I will always love U ! I will always love U 。 We both know I&#39。 That is all I&#39!If I should stay! 永远爱你.是我带走的唯一东西。 But above all this I wish 2 U love! U.更要祝福你找到真爱,please don&#39! Daring I love U ;t cry。 And I will always love U ! 于是我将永远爱你.如果我留下来。 And I will always love U ,my darling U ! 我将永远爱你! I will always love U ! 我将永远爱你! I hope life treats U kind.我希望生活能善待你! I will always love U 。 I would only be in Ur way! 我将永远爱你! 于是我将永远爱你.所以我离去.我会成为你的羁绊。 So I&#39! I will always love U .祝愿你美满幸福,我爱你! Always love U ,请不要哭泣:惠特尼休斯顿! I will always love U 。 I&#39.我每迈出的一步都会想着你.但我知道。 Sll think of U every step of the way.希望你好梦成真! 我将永远爱你! 我将永远爱你.我们彼此都知道我不是你所需.再见吧! 亲爱的! 你;m taking with me是! I will always love U ! 于是我将永远爱你;ll go
提问者评价
其他类似问题
爆炸头的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
请选择登录方式
有一首歌 忘了名字
歌词是I will always love you
电影名字 好像是叫什么
I'll always love you - from the movie && The Bodyguard &&
Sung by Whitney Houston
i will always love you - whitney houston - 保镖影视歌曲
i will always love you (我永远爱你)
lyrics dolly parton
music dolly parton
singer whitney houston
if i should stay
i would only be in your way
so i'll go, but i know
i'll think of you every step of the way
and i will always love you
i will always love you
you, my darling you, you
bitter sweet memories
that is all i'm taking with me
I'll always love you - from the movie && The Bodyguard &&
Sung by Whitney Houston
i will always love you - whitney houston - 保镖影视歌曲
i will always love you (我永远爱你)
lyrics dolly parton
music dolly parton
singer whitney houston
if i should stay
i would only be in your way
so i'll go, but i know
i'll think of you every step of the way
i will always love you
you, my darling you, you
bitter sweet memories
that is all i'm taking with me
so goodbye, please don't cry
we both know i'm not what you need
i will always love you
accompaniment
i hope life treats you kind
and i hope you have all you dreamed off
and i wish to you joy and happiness
but above all this i wish to you love
i will always love you
请问费翔的的词曲作者是谁
关于电影一部美国电影~~~我只看...
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注一个男歌手唱的歌里的一句歌词I'll always always love you so这首歌是中文的,叫什么名字啊_百度知道
一个男歌手唱的歌里的一句歌词I'll always always love you so这首歌是中文的,叫什么名字啊
提问者采纳
ll always love you so就是
I'll always always love you so!
没有错 是我自私的举动 给我借口 让我这次能够 彻底的放手 让我走 别让我更痛苦的过不让你伤的更重i&#39
提问者评价
就是这首歌,非常感谢。
其他类似问题
一句歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有歌词是i seeyou 一个外国女歌手唱的,很是经典,大家谁知道名,跪求中_百度知道
有没有歌词是i seeyou 一个外国女歌手唱的,很是经典,大家谁知道名,跪求中
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
s not making senseSo when can I see youYeah, if it're sayingBut I swear that it&#39, againWanna see you againAgain., babyDo you see what I&#39., if it's not making senseSo when can I see youWhen can I see you againWhen can my heart beat againWhen can I see you againWhen can I breathe once againAnd when can I see youAnd when can I see you,m sayingEll find someone againAnd what if I still am not truly overWhat am Ill get over it beginI hear what you&#39. againWhen does my someday beginWhen I&#39.Do you see what I&#39..., babyWhen can I see you againAnd when can I breathe once againAnd when can Im sayingEven if, babe, babySo when can I see you againWhen can I see you againCan my heart beat again.BabyfaceWhen Can I See You AgainThis Is For The CoolWhen can my heart beat againWhen does the pain ever endWhen do the tears stop from running overWhen does you&#39.
电影《阿凡达》的主题曲Leona Lewis - I See YouI see youI see youWalking through a dreamI see youMy light in darkness breathing hope of new lifeNow I live through you and you through meEnchantingI pray in my heart that this dream never endsI see me through your eyesLiving through life flying highYour life shines the way into paradiseSo I offer my life as a sacrificeI live through your loveYou teach me how to seeAll that's beautifulMy senses touch your word I never picturedNow I give my hope to youI surrenderI pray in my heart that this world never endsI see me through your eyesLiving through life flying highYour love shines the way into paradiseSo I offer my lifeI offer my love, for youWhen my heart was never open(and my spirit never free)To the world that you have shown meBut my eyes could not divisionAll the colours of love and of life ever moreEvermore(I see me through your eyes)I see me through your eyes(Living through life flying high)Flying highYour love shines the way into paradiseSo I offer my life as a sacrificeAnd live through your loveAnd live through your lifeI see youI see you
Do Somethin' --britney spears
其他类似问题
女歌手的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
 我的最爱——Casablanca    I thought you fell in love with me watching Casablanca  Holding hand neath the paddle fan  In Rick's candle lit cafe  Holding in the shadows from the spots  A rocky moonlight in your arms  M**ing magic at the movies in you old Chevrolet  Oh a kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca  But kiss is not a kiss without your sigh  Please come back to me in Casablanca  I love you more and more each day as time goes by  I guess there&#39://nal://re many broken hearts in Casablanca  You know I&#39.mp3  Casablanca萨布兰  歌手:Bertie Higgins  Casablanca  I fell in love with you watching Casablanca  Back row at the driven show in the flickering light  Popcorn and cokes beneath the stars  Became champagne and c**iare  M**ing love on a long hot summer&#39.cn/home/yinhua/yinhua9/music/kasabulanka.mp3" target="_blank">ve really been there so I don&#39
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
how you never ever learn to fallYou'm wrong - this ain&#39, yeah I't A Love SongBon JoviI should h**e seen it coming when roses diedShould h**e seen the end of summer in your eyesI should h**e listened when you said good nightYou really meant good byeBt worth s**ingIf the love that I got for you is goneIf the river I&#39, when you think you'know-it-alls&m holding onThen I't that longThen I't a love songI cried and I criedThere were nights that I died for you babyI tried and I tried to deny that your love drove me crazy babyIf the love that I got for you is goneIf the river I cried ain&#39, yeah I&#39, this ain&#39, I thought you and me would stand the test of timeLike we got away with the perfect crimebut we were just a legend in my mindI guess that I was blindRemember those nights dancing at the masqueradeThe clowns wore **iles that wouldn's so sad re standing tallBut only fools are & and I played that fool for youI cried and I criedThere were nights that died for you babyI tried and I tried to deny that your love drove me crazy, this ain&#39, ain't no love songIf the pain that I'm holding onThen I've cried ain'cause I wanted it bad for us babyNow it&#39, some things never changeIt made me so mad 'm wrong, yeah I't fadeYou and It that longThen I'm wrong - this ain're really on your knees, a......余下全文>>
bluebell1&
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &