商务英语翻译译求助

第三方登录:英语翻译求助_百度知道
英语翻译求助
烙印等、印刷.2-1MPA的压缩空气为动力源,使工作更精确第一篇特点;以0,配双手按钮开关(或脚踏开关)计时计数之功能 ,结构简单、塑料;,广泛用于电子,无污染,适合小型号对象加工;成型: 1.上、铆接,气缸下行速度可调、家电、汽车等行业,气缸配有止转的导杆。3 本系列气动压床轻巧不占空间,性能好、家具、下模采用压大压铸件、冲 孔,气缸行程可调。(如、打印,不易变形;)精密件作业,空间可任意调整 2 操作简单方便,低噪音、包装、弯曲
提问者采纳
cylinder is equipped with a guides bar to stop rotating and make the work more accurately,and Widely used in the areas of electronics1,equipped with two-hands push-button switch(foot switch).——precise parts of job), plastics, home appliances, printing.2-1 MPA as power source with low noise and no pollution.(such as ,it is not easily deformed, furniture,and so is stroke of cylinder, printing.3.This series of presses pneumatic is light and not taking up much space,which is suitable for processing small objects, packaging, etc.Upper and lower molds use large die-casting to press casts, punching.the machine can be operated simply, riveting, automotive and other industries,and has a simple structure and good performance,which has the function of counting time and quantity,using compressed air at 0,and the space can be adjusted as you want 2:forming,the minimum speed of cylinder can be adjusted, branding
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他6条回答
什么都没有
花钱去,谁稀罕这100呢??
老实说,这么长,真正专业的译员是不会免费帮您翻译的。我看了很多网上的翻译,根本就不算是翻译,用软件翻译了,自己随便改改,然后就发出去。有些不懂的以为是真翻译了,其实根本读不通。我们店提供专业的翻译,如果您想要专业翻译的话就联系我吧,认为随便译一下,通不通都没关系,那干脆您自己用软件翻译好了。
下载个翻译软件好了,2010版的WORD也有翻译功能,挺不错的~
上新浪英语在线翻译,很专业的,肯定能翻译出来,并且以后也不用发愁了,或者下个好的翻译器,桌面有道也行吧
on 1., the stamping die use press the big pressure casting, is not easy to distort, the structure is simple, the performance is good, the air cylinder has stops the extension the guide rod, causes the wor , the space may adjust willfully 2 The simplicity of operator is convenient, matches both hands push-button switch (or foot switch) times func Take the 0.2-1MPA compressed air as a power supply, the low noise, does not have the pollution, the air cylinder downward speed adjustable, air cylinder traveling schedule adjustable. 3 This series air operated presses dexterously does not occupy the space, suits the sm...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译求助
英语翻译求助
4.0 Data and Message Exchange Patterns for Enterprise SOA
The most basic message exchange pattern is a common Request-Response where the parties can simply communicate with each other. This is the basic building block of most SOA interactions and is depicted below.
4.1 Request-Response
Request-Response is a pattern in which the service consumer uses configured client software to issue an invocation request to a service provided by the service provider. The request results in an optional response, as shown in Figure 4-1.
4.2 Request-Response via Service Registry (or Directory)
An optional service registry can be used within the architecture to help the client automatically configure certain aspects of its service client. The service provider pushes changes regarding the service’s details to the registry to which the consumer has subscribed. When the changes are made, the service consumer is notified of these changes and can configure its service client to talk to the service. This is represented conceptually in Figure 4-2.
4.3 Subscribe-Push
A third pattern for interaction is called Subscribe-Push, shown in Figure 4-3. In this pattern, one or more clients register subscriptions with a service to receive messages based on some criteria. Regardless of the criteria, the externally visible pattern remains the same.
Subscriptions may remain in effect over long periods before being canceled or revoked. A subscription may, in some cases, also register another service endpoint to receive notifications. For example, an emergency management system may notify all fire stations in the event of a major earthquake using a common language such as the OASISxv Common Alerting Protocol (CAP)xvi.
Note that this pattern can be triggered by a multitude of events. In figure 4-3, an auditable event is triggering a message being sent to a subscribed client. The trigger could be a service consumer’s action, a timeout action, or a number of other actions that are not listed in the example above. Each of these represents a specialization of the Subscribe-Push pattern.
4.4 Probe and Match
A pattern used for discovery of services is the Probe and Match pattern. In this variation, shown in Figure 4-4, a single client may multicast or broadcast a message to several endpoints on a single fabric, prompting them to respond based on certain criteria. For example, this pattern may be used to determine whether large numbers of servers on a server farm are capable of handling more traffic by checking if they are scaled at less than 50% capacity. This variation of the SOA message exchange pattern may also be used to locate specific services. There are caveats with using such a pattern, as it may become bandwidth-intensive if used often. Utilizing a registry or another centralized metadata facility may be a better option because the registry interaction does not require sending the probe() messages to all endpoints to find one. By convention, they allow the query to locate the endpoint using a filter query or other search algorithm.
In the Probe and Match scenario in Figure 4-4, the service client probes three services, yet only the middle one returns an associated match() message. A hybrid approach could use the best of both the registry and the probe and match models for locating service endpoints. In the future, registry software could implement a probe interface to allow service location without requiring wire transactions going to all endpoints and the searching mechanism could probe multiple registries at the same time.
不区分大小写匿名
4.0数据和信息交换模式的企业SOA 最基本的消息交换模式是一种常见的请求,如果当事各方的反应可以简单地相互沟通。这是大多数SOA互动的基本构件和描述如下。 4.1请求一响应 请求响应是一个模式,在该服务的消费者使用配置客户端软件发出调用的请求,由服务供应商提供的服务。在可选的响应请求的结果,如图4-1所示。 4.2的要求,通过服务注册(或目录响应) 可选的服务注册可用于建筑内协助用户自动配置其服务客户的某些方面。服务提供商推的变化,同时该服务的细节,以该消费者认购登记。如果改变了,服务消费者通知这些变化,可以配置其服务客户交谈服务。这表现在概念图4-2。 4.3订阅,推 一个互动的第三模式被称为订阅,推送,如图4-3所示。在这个模式中,一个或多个客户登记服务订阅收到一些标准为基础的信息。的标准如何,外部可见的格局保持不变。 订阅可能继续保持很长时间后才被取消或废止生效。阿订购,在某些情况下,也重新注册一个服务端点接收通知。例如,紧急情况管理系统可通知在一个发生大地震时的消防局使用诸如OASISxv公共安全警示协议(CAP)的十六一种共同的语言。 请注意,这种模式可以通过众多的事件触发。在图4-3中,可审核事件引发的信息发送到订阅的客户端。触发可能是服务消费者的行动中,超时行动,或者是未在上面的例子中列出的其他行动。这些都代表一个订阅专业化,推模式。 4.4探索与匹配 对发现使用的服务是一个模式的探索与匹配模式。在这种变化,如图4-4所示,单个客户端可能会多播或在单一光纤广播消息几个端点,促使他们作出反应的某些标准。例如,这种模式可用于确定是否大量服务器上的服务器场是处理更多的交通检查,如果他们能够以低于50%的容量规模。这SOA的消息交换模式的变化也可用于定位特定的服务。有与使用这种模式警告,因为它可能成为高带宽,如果经常使用。利用一册或另一集中的元数据设施可能是更好的选择,因为注册表的互动并不需要发送调查()消息到所有端点发现之一。按照惯例,它们允许查询找到端点使用查询过滤器或其他搜索算法。 在比赛中的探索与图4-4情况下,服务客户端探针三项服务,但只有中间的一个返回一个相关的匹配()消息。混合的方法可以使用两个注册表和探头和比赛的最佳定位服务端点模式。今后,登记软件可以实现一个探头接口,允许交易,而不需要去丝所有端点和搜索机制可以探讨在同一时间多个注册服务的位置。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号英语翻译求助_百度知道
英语翻译求助
and Company shall be entitled to recover from Receiving Party all costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) incurred by Company in connection with obtaining such injunctive relief, in the event of any breach or violation of this Agreement, Company shall -- in addition to any other rights or remedies at law or equity (including specific performance) -- have the right!!, without the necessity of proving actual damages or positing any bond or similar security.因为是外方发来的协议 要领导签字的 所以希望语言能规范 内容能准确 非常感谢, to temporary and permanent injunctive relief from any court of competent jurisdictionTherefore
没有受到实际损害或定位的任何债券或类似的安全的必要性,只求能帮助你【很高兴回答你的问题。【如果有问题欢迎追问,公司应当——除了任何其他权利或补救措施在法律或产权(包括具体的表现)——有权!】(不求采纳!】因此,公司有权收回从接收方的所有成本和费用(包括律师费)费用由公司在获得这样的禁令救济的连接,任何有管辖权的法院临时和永久性的禁令救济,在任何违反或违反本协议的事件
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
临时和永久禁令性救济的任何法院的管辖权,和公司从接收方有权收回所有成本和费用(包括律师费用和成本)的公司在获得这样的禁令性救济,在发生任何违约或违反本协议,公司应当,而不需要证明实际损失或假定任何债券或类似的安全,除了任何其他权利或补救措施在法律或股票(包括特定性能)——有权利因此
因此,在任何违反或违反本协议的事件,公司应当——除了任何其他权利或补救措施在法律或产权(包括具体的表现)——有权,没有受到实际损害或定位的任何债券或类似的安全的必要性,任何有管辖权的法院临时和永久性的禁令救济,公司有权收回从接收方的所有成本和费用(包括律师费)费用由公司在获得这样的禁令救济的连接。
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语学习   
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
该问题被阅读过 2497 次&&&
英文翻译求助
请帮忙翻译一下以下英文,谢谢!
I use a very simple technique to germinate my seeds. I use the bottom of a 2 the clear ones with the black bottoms. You can remove these black bottoms by adding hot tap water to the container and waiting a few minutes. The glue will soften and the bottom comes off. The bottoms already have the drain holes in them. I then cut off the tops of the bottles, saving the screw top, about 4-5 inches from the top, and these will be used to cover the seed in a mini-greenhouse type of environment. Other people use a simple clear or semi-opaque box, much like you would use to store food in the refrigerator. These have good tight fitting lids and will let the light pass through easily. Unfortunately, they do not have drain holes and are subj you can add some drain holes with a hot nail or a drill. Either of these containers can be used with equal success.
Fill the containers, a little over half way full of a sterile, soilless potting mix. Dampen the mix until it is moist but not dripping. Sprinkle the seeds on th they require light for germination. Then thoroughly water the seeds and the mix with water containing a fungicide. Please follow directions carefully on the fungicide container. The fungicide prevents &damping-off& which is a most common reason for failure.
The technique of using finely ground sphagnum moss to prevent &damping-off& also works well. Sprinkle a layer over the potting mix, then add your seeds, and then water (without fungicide). This a chemical-free means to prevent disease.
:confused:
一级 涉世未深2634天前
[SIZE=4][FONT=times new roman][COLOR=deeppink]你是种子公司的?第一段翻译如下
  我使用一种非常简单的技术令我的种子萌发.我用一个2公升的苏打瓶子的瓶底,这种瓶子有黑色的底部.你可以用给瓶子加热水的方法来除去这个黑色的底子,并等待几分钟,等胶皮变软,再去掉它.这时给瓶子底部开一个通水的洞.然后我会切掉瓶子顶端.在离顶4-5寸处装上螺丝钉,然后这些将被用来盖住种子在一种袖珍温室里.另一些人使用一种半透明的盒子,就像你冰箱里用来储存食物的盒子.这些有很好的紧紧的盖子,并且可以充分的照射阳光,但遗憾的是,它们没有排水的洞,对浇水有影响.你可以用一些烧红的针或是钻子给它钻几个洞.这两种容器都可以让你获得成功.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
(<span id="votes票)
persephone-cv
一级 涉世未深2624天前
[SIZE=4][COLOR=deeppink]你是种子公司的?第一段翻译如下
  我使用一种非常简单的技术令我的种子萌发.我用一个2公升的苏打瓶子的瓶底,这种瓶子有黑色的底部.你可以用给瓶子加热水的方法来除去这个黑色的底子,并等待几分钟,等胶皮变软,再去掉它.这时给瓶子底部开一个通水的洞.然后我会切掉瓶子顶端.在离顶4-5寸处装上螺丝钉,然后这些将被用来盖住种子在一种袖珍温室里.另一些人使用一种半透明的盒子,就像你冰箱里用来储存食物的盒子.这些有很好的紧紧的盖子,并且可以充分的照射阳光,但遗憾的是,它们没有排水的洞,对浇水有影响.你可以用一些烧红的针或是钻子给它钻几个洞.这两种容器都可以让你获得成功.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
(<span id="votes票)
persephone-cv
一级 涉世未深2624天前
为什么我发出来的没颜色,不公平
(<span id="votes票)
persephone-cv
一级 涉世未深2624天前
第2段专业性太强,翻不好
(<span id="votes票)
persephone-cv
一级 涉世未深2624天前
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by persephone-cv [/i]
[B]为什么我发出来的没颜色,不公平 [/B][/QUOTE]
You left spaces in your code:
[ / color]
There should be no spaces. :-)
(<span id="votes票)
shanespencer
一级 涉世未深2624天前
[QUOTE][i]最初由 shanespencer 发布[/i]
[B]You left spaces in your code:
[ / color]
There should be no spaces. :-) [/B][/QUOTE]
i see ,thanks
(<span id="votes票)
persephone-cv
一级 涉世未深2624天前
Liu is a junior at the Beijing Film Academy. She was born in Wuhan, Hubei Province in 1987 and moved to the US with her mother when she was 10. Things were not easy at first.
When she started school she went to the wrong classroom for 10 days because her English was so bad. &I cried a lot because I didn&#39t know a single English word,& she told 21st Century in her now perfect English. &But a teacher came up and told me everything would be OK and I could do it, and finally I did it.&
Liu said that the best thing she learnt in the US was to be independent and to believe in herself.
When she was 14, she decided she wanted to come back to China to study acting.
Just as she was preparing to return to China, director You Jianming saw a photo of her in an advertisement and invite her to try out for Bai Xiuzhu in &Aristocratic Family& (Jinfen Shijia). Her acting career begun.
Liu&#39s name grew from the role as Wang Yuyan in Jin Yong&#39s &Eightfold Path of the Heavenly Dragon& (Tianlong Babu). Her easy smile and long hair attracted millions of fans. Many magazines named her one of the most beautiful young actresses of 2004.
Asked how she thinks of entertainment and its complications, Liu said: &I&#39m quite a simple girl, and I believe it&#39s simple if you see it simply. Anyway, doing what you love is wonderful.&
Liu says she admires the actress Audrey Hepburn. &I&#39ve dreamed of becoming a woman like Hepburn,& said Liu, &She&#39s an example of a perfect, independent lady who has both physical and inner beauty.
&I&#39m not a Hepburn yet, but I&#39ll always be trying.&
(<span id="votes票)
一级 涉世未深2624天前
[QUOTE][i]最初由 Baljmly 发布[/i]
[B]Liu is a junior at the Beijing Film Academy. She was born in Wuhan, Hubei Province in 1987 and moved to the US with her mother when she was 10. Things were not easy at first.
When she started school she went to the wrong classroom for 10 days because her English was so bad. &I cried a lot because I didn&#39t know a single English word,& she told 21st Century in her now perfect English. &But a teacher came up and told me everything would be OK and I could do it, and finally I did it.&
Liu said that the best thing she learnt in the US was to be independent and to believe in herself.
When she was 14, she decided she wanted to come back to China to study acting.
Just as she was preparing to return to China, director You Jianming saw a photo of her in an advertisement and invite her to try out for Bai Xiuzhu in &Aristocratic Family& (Jinfen Shijia). Her acting career begun.
Liu&#39s name grew from the role as Wang Yuyan in Jin Yong&#39s &Eightfold Path of the Heavenly Dragon& (Tianlong Babu). Her easy smile and long hair attracted millions of fans. Many magazines named her one of the most beautiful young actresses of 2004.
Asked how she thinks of entertainment and its complications, Liu said: &I&#39m quite a simple girl, and I believe it&#39s simple if you see it simply. Anyway, doing what you love is wonderful.&
Liu says she admires the actress Audrey Hepburn. &I&#39ve dreamed of becoming a woman like Hepburn,& said Liu, &She&#39s an example of a perfect, independent lady who has both physical and inner beauty.
&I&#39m not a Hepburn yet, but I&#39ll always be trying.& [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=deeppink]如果你不回答问题的话,请发新贴,而且,不要一个帖子重复发.[/COLOR]
(<span id="votes票)
persephone-cv
一级 涉世未深2624天前
我来翻译:
参考资料:
翻译:&(1个回答)
翻译:&(2个回答)

我要回帖