优秀作文My&friend11篇
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>& >>
>> 浏览文章
优秀作文My&friend11篇
作者:佚名 作文来源:网络 点击数: &&&
优秀作文My&friend11篇
优秀作文My friend
&&& 1.MY good friend
&&& My good friend is Kate. She's a girl. She is my classmate. She has a (去掉a) short and beautiful hair. She has big eyes. She is friendly to everyone. She can speak English very well. So her favorite subject is English. Her favourite color is white. She likes listening to music. I also like listening to music. We have the same hobby.
&&& I think we are the best friend in the world.
&&& 2. MY good friend
&&& I am a girl, and I have some friends. But my good friend is Anna.
&&& She is my pen pal. She is from France. She is a nice girl, too. She can speak French, Chinese and a litter (little) English. She is 15 years old. Her birthday is on June 4th.
In her school, she have (has) six class (classes) everyday. She studies hard. Her favourite subject is Chinese. She think (thinks) Chinese history is very interesting.
Anna likes going to the movies and playing sports on weekends. She (Her) favourite movie is "Harry Porter Ⅲ" but she likes Jack Chen very much.
We are good friends.
3. MY good friend
I have many good friends. They bring me lots of pleasure. The best friend is Xiaoqi. She is a girl who is lively and cheerful. She likes singing, dancing and lots of sports. She is a beautiful girl. She has big eyes, long hairs (hair) and a round face (应加上which) likes a red apple.
Everyday, we play together during recess and go back home together. We often help each other and learn from each other in study. She will help me if I get in (into) trouble.
On weekend, we always play in the park, (加上连接词and) read books in (加上the) library together. We feel happy.
I think she is a very good girl. We will be good friends forever.
4. MY good friend
My good friend is Chen Linxian. She is a generous girl. We always go shopping together. We go swimming together. When I'm sad, she will come to comfort me. When she (加上has) difficulties, I'll help her. Everyday we are better. Everyday we are smiling. We go out together. We play together. If I'm happy, she will be also happy. If she is upset, I will be also sad. We will send each other gifts. She is my best friend. I like this friend.
5. My good friend
My good friend is Zhang Yuyin. She has a (去掉a) beautiful hair and so big eyes. She is tall and chubby. She is a primary school student. She likes listening to music and reading books. Some time (Sometimes) we listen to music together. She can speak English very well. So she often help (helps) me (应加上with) English. She is a very good people (people是复数,建议用girl). When I fail the test she can comfort me. She'll be happy if I pass an exam. We talk about our ideals. We learn from each other. We help each other. I think we are the best friend (friends) in the world.
6. My good friend
Do you know who my good friend is? Can you guess who my best friend is? Oh, yes! Her name is Sally. She is a lovely girl. She is not only beautiful but also clever. Now she (加上is) 15 years old. And now, let me tell you about her life! She likes eating eggs and a cup of milk for her breakfast. Because she likes eggs and milk, (加上and) she thinks they are healthy and useful! And she likes to eat fish and rice for lunch. She likes running after dinner. So, she runs after dinner every day! Her favourite place is a park. She can play with me over there! On weekends, she often go (goes) there with me! She always goes to bed at 9:00. This (加上is) my best friend! How about your best friend? Is it also a girl?
7. My good friend
Everyone has good friends. Your friends may be is (去掉is) cute. But do you want to make friends with an ill-looking person? I don't know what you think, but my good friend is ill-looking. You are surprised, aren't you? His name is Dai Shunxin. When I first met him, I thought his study must be bad and terrible. (应加上 In the) first exam, he got good marks. But I still thought so. When he still got good marks in the mid-term exam, I believed his power.
Now, he is my deskmate. I know he study (studies) hard and he's very clever. He is a very different people (person).
I remember a proverb, men can't be judged by their looks. You mustn't make mistakes like me.
1. My good friend
I have a good friend. Her name is Tina. She's from China. And she lives in Wenling. She is a good student. She can speaks (情态动词后面应为speak) Chinese and a little English.
She likes action movies. Because she thinks it's very relaxing. She likes dolphins. Because it's blue. The (去掉the) blue is her favourite color. She likes playing ping-pong. She played ping-pong last Sunday. And she also likes swimming. She is swimming now. She looks cool.
Her favourite subject is math. She thinks it's difficult but very interesting. In her family, she has mother, father and a brother.&&& This is my good friend, Tina. She is very friendly.
2. My good friend
Wu Yiyang is my good friend. He is strong and has a big head. He is clever. He's good at sporting. He likes playing football. We have been classmates for six years. We often play basketball together and we enjoy in math.
We never forget each other's birthday. Last year, I gave him an interesting book, and he gave me a watch as a present.
Our friendship will go on forever.
3. My good friend
My good friend has long hair, big eyes, red face and (加上a) small nose. She likes math, music and labour skills. She doesn't like English and (否定句中应为or) Chinese. She likes painting, and she paints very good (well,副词修饰动词). She likes swimming, reading books and watching TV. We always play together. She's very thin and funny, (加上and) we all like her. The teacher very like her (The teacher likes her very much), because she is very smart and active. All in all, she is a very good girl. Who is she? She is my classmate. Her name is Cai Langxi.
4. My good friend
Jin Tao is my good friend. He is 13 years old now. Before I was 12 years old, we were in the same school, the same class, and he was my deskmate. So we are good friends now.
Once, I was forgetting my eraser (I forgot my eraser), but I must used (use) it. When he has known this matter (When he knew this), he lent his eraser to me. What a good boy! When your friends are in trouble, you must help them. Because you are good friends.
Jin Tao, you are my good friend forever!
5. My good friend
I have a good friend. Her name is Mei Hanwen. She is my classmate.
She has big eyes, a small nose and a small mouse (mouth). She is a beautiful girl. She likes Japanese cartoon (cartoons), such as Rozen Maiden and Shugo Chara. We often talk about it.
We always play together on the weekend. Last Sunday, we went to the (去掉the) Jinping park together. We ate some sweet ice-cream and played the dodgern. We were very happy. We never forget each other's birthdays. Last year, I gave her a book and she sent me a Barbie doll.
I believe we will be good friends forever.
6. My good friend
My good friend is Jiang Yuhang. We grew up together, we went to Fangcheng Primary School together, and we will go to college together. We never forget each other's birthday. Last year he sent me a SP, and I sent him a PSP.
I usually go to his home on weekend. Sometimes, we play football, (加上and) sometimes we play computer. We play together and feel very happy.
We like each other very much. We were always very good friends, and we still are.
7. My good friend
My good friend is Xie Yi. She is (加上a) beautiful girl and is my sister. She is thin and tall. She has two big eyes and pretty long hair. She likes to play the piano and read book (books). She is smart and quiet.
We never forget each other's birthday. Last year she sent me a good MP3, and I gave she (her) a bag. We help each other very often. And I help her (加上with) English, because my English is very good.
This is my good friend. We feel happy when we are together.
8. My good friend
I have a good friend. She is a beautiful girl. And she is very clever and smart. We are in the same class. Her name is Lin Yu.
Lin Yu likes dogs. She has many dogs. She thinks animals are our friends and we (加上are) in the same small world, to love animals is to love ourselves.
Lin Yu likes watching "Ming Zhen Tan Ke Nan" best. She thinks Ke Nan is a handsome boy. (加上To) tell you a joke. Yesterday, we were playing volleyball while we were talking about Ke Nan. Suddenly, I asked her, "What is your name?" She answered, "Ke Nan."
We are good friends forever.
9. My good friend
I have a good friend. Her name is Gao Xingxing. She is tall (加上and) slim with black shoulder-length hair and big eyes. We grew up together, (加上and) we went to primary school together. We always play with dog and bird (dogs and birds). We like play (playing) basketball, so we play basketball together at weekend. She likes play (playing) the piano. We usually go to the zoo. There are tigers, lions`````
This is my good friend. I like she (her), and you?
10. My good friend
I have a good friend. She is my classmate. Her name's Betty. She's a pretty girl.
She is taller than me. She has two big eyes and long hair. She likes listening to music and reading books. We often go to the library together. She likes summer. Because she can swim in the swimming pool in summer holiday. She likes pink very much. She studies in Wenling No.3 Middle School. She' s in Class 1, Grade 1. She studies hard. She wants to be a nurse. She thinks it's very exciting.
We will be good friends forever.
11. My good friend
Ding Chongshu and I are very good friends. We studied at school together, we had lunch together and we done (did) homework together. Now she lives in Yuhuan, and I live in Wenling. Even though we live apart, we are still very good friends.
We write emails to each other very often. She writes me email (emails) about life on the Yuhuan (in Yuhuan), and I writes (write) her emails about life on the Wenling (in Wenling). We never forget each other's birthday. Last year she send (sent) me a CD, and I send (sent) her a birthday card. Ding Chongshu and me help each other very often. Last year, I lent her Chinese book when she lost her book, and she gave me comforts when I was have (I had) a fever.
Ding Chongshu and me like each other very much. We were always very good friends and we still are.
上一篇:下一篇:小题1:DuringWorldWar I。/ When she was 8.小题2:Stormy seas, little food and an attack.小题3:She is strong and pround。小题4:Because I complained about her breakfast not as good as my mother’s.小题5:Asking for forgiveness helps us to learn, to grow and to love.试题分析:本文讲述了作者和奶奶之间的一次不愉快的经历,后来发现自己错了,寻求奶奶的原谅。奶奶很宽宏的谅解了我,使我对她的爱铭记在心,而深受启发。小题1:细节题:从第一段的句子:She came to this country with her family on a tiny ship during World War I when she was only 8years old. 可知奶奶来到这个国家是在第一次世界大战的时候,或是8岁的时候。DuringWorld War I。/ When she was 8.小题2:细节题:从第一段的句子:During the trip she survived stormy seas,little food, and an attack by a GermanU-boat. 可知奶奶在途中经历了狂风暴雨的大海,没有食物,和一次袭击:Stormy seas, little food and an attack.小题3:细节题:从第二段的句子: I had ever seen my strong and proud grandmother cry and I was the one who had caused it可知奶奶是一个骄傲的,坚强的人: She is strong and pround。小题4:细节题。However, all I could do was to complain about how the food was not how Mom always made it.可知,我抱怨的是她所做的食物并不是按我妈妈那种方式做的,Because I complained about her breakfast not as good as my mother’s.小题5:细节题。从最后一段可知,从这次经历中我学会了:勇敢的去向别人寻求谅解,有助于帮助我们学习、成长和充满爱心。Asking for forgiveness helps us to learn, to grow and to love.
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:单选题
4.----You are confident about the job interview, aren’t you? ---- &&&&&&, I’m well prepared and feel I’ve got everything they need.A.Sure, I amB.It’s hard to sayC.I hope soD.Well, maybe
题型:完形填空
Directions: Read the passage carefully. Then answer the questions or complete the statements in the fewest possible words.While contact between adolescents (between the ages of fifteen and nineteen) and their peers (同龄人) is a universal characteristic of all cultures, the nature and the degree of such contact vary a great deal. In American contemporary society, adolescents spend much more time with their peers than with younger children or adults.This pattern of age segregation(隔离) in American society did not become usual until the beginning of the industrialized society. Changes in the workplace separated children from adults, with adults working and children attending school. The dramatic increase of mothers in the workplace has further contributed to the reduction in the amount of time adolescents spend with adults. School reform efforts during the nineteenth century, which resulted in age-segregated schools and grades, have reduced the amount of time adolescents spend with younger children. Finally, the changes in population are considered a factor that may have contributed to the emergence of adolescent peer culture. From 5, the adolescent population increased dramatically, from 11 percent t0 20.9 percent. This increase in the number of adolescents might be a contributing factor to the increase in adolescent peer culture in terms of growth in size.Research supports the view that adolescents spend a great deal of time with their peers. Reed Larson and his colleagues examined adolescents' daily activities and found that they spend more time talking to their friends than engaging in any other activity. In a typical week, high school students will spend twice as much time with their peers as with adults. This gradual withdrawal from adults begins in early adolescence. In sixth grade, adults (excluding parents) account for only 25 percent of adolescent social networks. Another important characteristic of& adolescent peer culture is its increasingly autonomous (白治的) function. While childhood peer groups are conducted under the close supervision of parents, adolescent peer groups typically make an effort to escape adult supervision and usually succeed in doing so.(Note: Answer the questions or complete the statements in NO MORE THAN EIGHT WORDS.)小题1:"This pattern of age segregation" refers to the phenomenon that adolescents segregate themselves from&&&&&&&&&小题2:Besides changes in the workplace,&&&&&&&&&&&&&are the other two factors contributing to adolescent peer culture.小题3:When do adolescents start to spend less time with adults?小题4:How do adolescent peer groups differ from childhood peer groups?
阅读下面的短文,并根据文章后的要求答题。[1]We are told breakfast is the most important meal of the day,and dinner the most enjoyable.It is an occasion to socialize and spend time with the family.But what about lunch?[2]In today's fast-paced society,few people take time to enjoy this midday meal.Most of us just rush right through it.We grab a quick salad,or buy a sandwich and eat at our computers.Sometimes,if there is a deadline around the corner,we just&&&&&&&&&&.[3]The development of technology hasn't done our eating habits much good either.We are constantly troubled by e-mail,social media,and 24-hour news.Even When we do sit down for lunch,we are more connected to our hand-held electronic devices than ourselves.[4]Long working hours can cause all kinds of health problems,and many developed countries have put in place labor laws specifically regarding the lunch break.These regulations give employees the right to take a break during a long work shift,but it's up to them whether they do so or not.[5]Frank Partnoy,a former Wall Street trader,says that employers should encourage workers to take time off for lunch.This is because long lunch breaks can benefit both individuals and society.Writing in The Guardian,Partnoy says that one obvious reason to take a lunch break is to slow down and gain some perspective.A break from work allows us to think strategically and outside the box.It also puts our daily tasks into a broader context.If we sit down at a proper restaurant and chat leisurely with colleagues,we are more likely to slow down,something that hardly can be achieved in a noisy and over-packed fast food chain.[6]Despite these benefits,some employees might still be unwilling to take time off for lunch.Partnoy's suggestion? Make skipping lunch difficult:Employers could ask workers to fill out a form stating their reasons for skipping the meal.小题1:What's the purpose of the text?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题2:Fill in the blanks in Paragraph 2 with proper words.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题3:Many developed countries have issued labor laws in order to&&&&&.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题4:List three benefits of taking long lunch breaks.①&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&②&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&③&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题5:Translate the underlined sentence in the last paragraph into Chinese.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
阅读下面的短文,并根据要求完成文章后的题目(请注意问题后的字数要求)。&There is no doubt that people with good interpersonal skills have an advantage over others. Some people are born with these skills —they can just handle other people better than the rest. While some are blessed with this talent, others can acquire it over time. Here are a few tips to help you improve your interpersonal skills:Get over yourself. If there is one thing that stops us from growing, it may well be the ego(自我). We are not always right, but we usually do not like to hear others say that we are wrong. We need to keep our egos well in check so that we do not miss out on other’s constructive criticism. Once we have this done there is little to stop us from getting ahead in life.Get to understand others. Everyone knows this is not easy, especially when someone is trying to get you to look bad. But do try and put yourself into the other’s shoes. There is much to be learned from this.Listen more than you hear. How often do we see people fighting their verbal selves to be able to be heard at the table? Let us choose to be one among those who listen, and not just hear. Even an animal can hear. A human should be able to hear, understand and respond to the other people around.Practice is everything. Just as with all other things, working on your interpersonal skills calls for a bit of practice. Trying to be polite to your very close friends and family is a great place to start.Once you put your mind to it, then that is half the battle won, and you will soon see your relationships __________ over time.小题1: List three of the tips mentioned in the text on improving your interpersonal skills. (within 8 words)&①_______ ②_______ ③_______小题2:How should we treat our egos, according to the author?(within 8 words)_________________________________________________________________小题3:Which sentence in the text is the closest in meaning to the following one? We are un willing to hear others’ criticism although we do make mistakes sometimes._________________________________________________________________小题4:Fill in the blank in the last paragraph with proper words. (within 4 words)_________________________________________________________________小题5:Translate the underlined sentence in the third paragraph into Chinese.
阅读表达(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)Speaking English is not only about using proper grammar. To use English effectively, you need to understand the culture in which it is spoken. Here are a number of important tips to remember when speaking English in the United States.General Points to RememberMost Americans only speak English: while it is true that more and more Americans speak Spanish, most Americans &&&&&&&&&&. Don’t expect them to understand your native language.Americans have difficulties in understanding foreign accents: many Americans are not used to foreign accents. This requires patience from both of you!Conversation TipsSpeak about locations: Americans love to talk about locations. When speaking to a stranger, ask him/her where he/she is from and then make a connection with that place. For example: “Oh, I have a friend who studied in Los Angeles. He says it’s beautiful place to live in.” Most Americans will then willingly talk about their experiences while living in or visiting that particular city or area.Talk about sports: Americans love sports! However, they love American sports! When speaking about football, most Americans understand “American Football”, not soccer.Addressing PeopleUse last names with people you do not know: address people using their titles (Mr, Ms, Dr) and their last names.Always use “Ms” when addressing women: it is important to use “Ms” when addressing a woman. Only use “Mrs” when the woman has asked you to do so!Public BehaviorsAlways shake hands: Americans shake hands when greeting each other. This is true for both men and women. Other forms of greeting are generally not appreciated. Smoking is out! Smoking, ever in public places, is strongly disapproved of by most Americans in the modern United States.小题1:What is the main idea of the text? (within 10 words)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题2:Fill in the blank of the text with proper words? (within 5words)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题3:What are the proper topics when speaking to a stranger in the United States? (within 3 words)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题4:When you meet an American woman Karen Smith for the first time, how do you address her? (within 2 words)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题5:What do Americans do when greeting each other? (within 6 words)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
阅读下面短文,并按照题目要求用英语问答问题(请注意问题后词数要求)。Making friends can be difficult, especially these days with so many peer pressures. If you want to develop a more pleasing personality and make friends,become genuinely(真正地) interested in other people and show kindness. You may be wearing the latest designer label clothes,the hottest brand shoes and the coolest jewelry, but if you display sourness and selfishness you’ll have a battle ahead of you to make good friends.Smile...smile and continue to smile. It costs nothing, enriches those who receive it, happens in a flash(闪烁)but the memory lasts forever;it creates happiness in the home and classroom. A smile can not be bought,begged or borrowed,it comes from the heart. If you want other people to like you, make the other persons feel important, and do it sincerely!Choose your friends carefully. If others try to persuade you to smoke, take drugs, steal,gamble, fight etc...dare to say NO. Doing the wrong thing is the quickest way to lose friends,especially honest, good and upright friends.Being mentally strong is not always easy but let me assure you that the more you practise it,the easier it becomes. Soon those who thought they were trendy will want to dress like you,talk like you and be with you because you have a personality which is different. People like being different! By being an individual with your own personality you can achieve the very best experiences in your life. You may not ever have many friends but let me tell you that it is better to have one good friend than ten dishonest friends who will stab you in the back at the very first opportunity that arises.小题1:What prevents your from making good friends according to Paragraph 1? ( Within 3words)_____________________________________________________________________________小题2:How do you make other people like you according to Paragraph 2? (within 6 words)_____________________________________________________________________________小题3:Why shouldn’t you do the wrong things like stealing, taking drugs, fight, etc.? (within 8words) _______________________________________________________________________________小题4:What makes other people imitate you? (within 5 words)_______________________________________________________________________________小题5:What is the best title of this passage(within 4 words.)
阅读下面的短文和问题,根据短文内容,在相应题号后的横线上写下相关信息(不多于五个单词),完成对该问题的回答。答语要意思清楚,结构正确,书写工整。Just like in school, there are lessons you will learn in Latin dance. These lessons are not only about the dance itself. It’s also important to learn about manners (礼节) to get along well with other dancers.What are some of the manners you should know about in Latin dance?1. Sit out if the dance floor is overcrowded.There are times when there are too many people on the dance floor. When the dance floor is overcrowded, people can run into each other, causing people to get angry. If you are polite, you will sit out in order to give way to other dancers. This way, they can perform with enjoyment.2. Do not get in the way of other dancers.There may be times when you need to share one dance floor. The best way to do it is to start in a place not too close to the other dancers. When you see that they need to move into your space, allow them some more space to complete their performance. Once they are finished, you will have the space to yourself and the people next to you will make space for you.3. The dance floor is for dancing.In the dance hall, do not use the dance floor to talk to your friends, discuss, or disagree about something.& Dance floors are not sitting areas where you can do just anything. You will bother other dancers on the dance floor.4. Avoid stopping other dancers.You might need to step onto the dance floor while other dancers are performing. If you need to do this, walk around the dancers to avoid stopping them. This is one way of showing respect to your friends. You would not want them to stop you if you were the one dancing, so do not do it to them.If all dancers would take these Latin dance manners to heart, then people would get along better on the dance floor.小题1:What should you do if there are too many dancers on the dance floor?________________________________________________________________________小题2:What should you do when other dancers move into your space on the dance floor?________________________________________________________________________小题3:What should you do to avoid stopping other dancers when dancing on the same dance floor?________________________________________________________________________小题4:What is the passage mainly about?________________________________________________________________________
Do you like chocolate? Most people do.Some like it in bars.Others just like big squares of it.Say you just got a box of chocolate.Which piece do you pick first? A study carried out by a professor in the University of Virginia showed that people's choices of chocolates show their personality.If you choose a round piece, you are a person who likes to party.If you select an oval shape, you are a person who strives.You like to make things and push yourself to be successful.Picking a square shape shows that this is an honest and truthful person you can depend on.What kind of chocolate do you pick? Maybe you like milk chocolate.This shows you have warm feelings about the past, while dark chocolate means something else—the person who chooses it looks forward to the future.What about white chocolate? Would you like to choose it?&&&&&&, you may find it hard to make up your mind.Those who like chocolate with nuts are people who like to help others.Do you believe these ideas? Can chocolate tell all these things? It doesn't matter.There is one sure thing about eaters of chocolates - they eat it because they like it.小题1:What is the best title of the text? (Please answer within 8 words.)____________________________________________________________________________小题2:Fill in the blank with proper words or phrases to complete the sentence.(no more than 5 words)____________________________________________________________________________小题3:What does the underlined word “this” refer to?____________________________________________________________________________小题4:What’s the writer’s attitude towards the information about chocolate in the text? (Please answer within 15 words)____________________________________________________________________________小题5:According to the passage, what of chocolate can show your characteristics and qualities.__________________________________________________________________________

我要回帖

更多关于 高考材料作文审题训练 的文章

随机推荐