front.ball.of.the.in.cat.the.is英语连词成句练习

请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:浙江省期中题
题型:填空题
选词填空。
they&&&& be&&&& green&&&& or&&& &in&&& &visit&&& &city&&&& monkey&&&& eat&&& &animal &&&& Welcome to London! &&&& London is a very big (1)______. More than 8,000,000 people live (2)______London. London is a (3)______ city, there (4)______ many parks in London. The parks are: Hyde Park, St. Jame's Park and Regent's Park. &&&& London's famous zoo is in Regent's Park. In the zoo there are many (5)______ and birds from different countries. There you can see (6)______, elephants, lions, tigers and a lot of other animals. You can't give bananas to the monkeys. The English people enjoy (7)______ the zoo. &&&& In England's parks you can do lots of things and have a very good time. You can sit on the green grass, you can play football, ride horses, watch ducks and play (8)______ games, you can walk (9)______ have a quiet talk with your friends or read your books. The people in London love (10)______ parks!
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
任务型阅读。&&&& Every year people celebrate the Spring Festival in __A______. Usually it is in January or ____B_____.It's the most important festival in China.So before it comes,everyone buys many things,and they often make a special kind of food called dumplings-It means"come together".Parents always buy new clothes for their children and children also buy presents for their parents.On the Spring Festival eve(除夕),①.They sing.dance and play cards.When they enjoy the meal,②they give each other the best wishes for the coming year.They all have a good time.1 在A和B处各填入一个词,使上下文通顺.A____________ B_____________2 将①翻译成英语:________________________________________________3将②翻译成汉语:________________________________________________4 从文中找出与 "All the people buy lots of things."同义的句子.&&______________________________________________________________5 从文中找出能表达本文大意的中心句.&&______________________________________________________________
来源:江苏期末题
任务型阅读。&&&& Many North Americans love sport. This does not necessarily mean that they get any exercise . What they do is watch national teams on television. They watch baseball, football , basketball, hockey, golf and tennis-which means that for most of the weekends they sit in front of the television.(4)they&&are&&watch&&with them.&&their friends&&If&&friendly&&&& Baseball is the great American sport and every team has fans. Nearly every big city has a team , and as each team plays. 162 games a year, following baseball can take up a lot of time. The playing season begins in spring and finishes in the fall World series, when the two leading teams play each other. The firstto win four games wins the Serries. Although called the World Series, Canada is the only other country totake part in it.&&&& Football ,played in the fall and winter , is also very popular. It is not at all like the game called soccer. There isn’t much kicking in American football, which has more to do with running with the ball and knocking people down. Each team only plays 16 games during the season, and these take place on Sundays and Monday evenings .&(5)Half the country watches the final game on a Sunday , in January.&&&& When there are no good games on television , Americans watch college sports. Many colleges feel that if they want their former students to give money to their old schools, they need a winning football team. To our surprise , this seems to be true. Answer the following questions according to passage.1. When do Americana and their friends sit to watch games on TV?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_&&&&2. How many countries are there in the World Series?_______________________________3. Why are college teams important for colleges in America ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. 连词成句_______________________________5. 句子翻译_______________________________
题型:完形填空
&&&&&& Body language is used by people for sending messages to one another. It is very&&&1&&&because it can help you make yourself easily understood when you are talking with others, you are not just using words, but also using expressions and&&&2&&. For example, waving one’s hand is to say “Good-bye”. Shaking hands means welcome, and clapping hands&&&3&&&congratulations.&&&&&& Nodding the head means agreement, but shaking the head means disagreement. The gestures are&&&4& both by the Chinese and foreigners as having&&&5&&&some meanings.Different countries have different body language. For example, when in Russia, France and Arab countries kiss each other when they meet, but men in China or Australia shake hands&&6&&&kissing. People in Puerto Rico like touching each other, but people in Britain do not touch each other. People in Arab countries like standing &&7&&&one another when they are talking,&&8&&&English people must keep a distance&&&9&&&when they are talking.&&&&&& &When you use a foreign language it is very important to know the meanings of gestures and movements in the foreign country&&&10&&&the customs will help you communicate&&&11&&&people. And make you stay there much more&&&12&&&and comfortable.
(&&&& )1. A. helpful &&&&(&&&& )2. A. words &&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. to mean &&&&(&&&& )4. A. received &&(&&&& )5. A. a &&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )6. A. instead of (&&&& )7. A. nearly &&&&(&&&& )8. A. and &&&&&&&&(&&&& )9. A. from &&&&&&(&&&& )10. A. taking &&&&(&&&& )11. A. to &&&&&&&&(&&&&& )12. A. important
B. difficult B. gestures B. mean &&&&B. accepted B. as &&&&&&B. stand for B. far away B. or &&&&&&B. of &&&&&&B. refusing B. through &&B. pleasant
C. easy &&&& C. handshake && C. means &&&&&& C. receiving && C. × &&&&&&&& C. such as &&&& C. close to && C. but &&&&&&&& C. to &&&&&&&& C. following && C. for &&&&&&&& C. interesting
D. useless&&&&&&&&&&&&D. idioms&&&&&&&&&&&& D. meaning&&&&&&&&&&&&D. accepting&&&&&&&&&&D. the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. compared to&&&&&&&&D. side by side&&&&&& D. however&&&&&&&&&&&&D. away&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. saying&&&&&&&&&&&& D. with&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. pleased&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:江苏期末题
阅读理解:你想知道中西方的节日有何不同吗?快来看看这两封电子邮件吧!
&mailto:&&& &&&&From: .cn &mailto:.cn&Subject: Autumn!&&&&&&&&Date: 29/09/ 8:00 p.m.&&&&&& Hello, Jenny!&&&&&& Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival. We will watch the moon tonight, and look for Change and WuGang. We usually eat mooncakes. They are round, like the moon.&&&&&& National Day is also in autumn, on October 1st. My mother and father are usually free for seven days! We will do many things together. I like going to the National Day celebration.&&&&&& But the best thing in autumn is my birthday. It's in October. I will be fifteen years old. Goodbye.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Ming
Dear Li Ming,&&&&&& Thank you for your e-mail! I love autumn too. In Canada, we have an autumn holiday called Thanksgiving Day. Family members always celebrate it together. I will go to my grandmother and grandfather's house. My uncles, aunts and their children will be there too.&&&&&& Canadian Thanksgiving Day is in early October. In the USA, they celebrate Thanksgiving Day inlate November.&&&&&& Have a good time on your birthday, Li Ming! On my birthday, I have a cake with candles. Everyonesings the song "Happy birthday". Then I blow out the candles! Will you have a cake for your birthday?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Your friend,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Jenny
1. When is Li Ming's birthday?
A. On September 29th&&&& B. In September&& C. Before September 29th&& D. After September 29th
2. Americans celebrate Thanksgiving Day __________.
A. in early October&&&&&&B. in early November&& C. in late October&&&&&&D. in late November
3. —What do Canadians usually do on Thanksgiving Day? &&& —They usually __________.
A. eat cakes&& B. stay together&& C. watch the moon&&&& D. sing a song
4. The subject (主题)of Jenny's e-mail is&&"__________".
A. Your birthday&& B. My birthday&& C. Thanksgiving Day&& D. National Day
阅读理解。&&&&On Christmas Eve (平安夜), Simon usually has a party with his family in his house. They buy a Christmas tree and decorate (装饰) it with flowers, toys, lights and cards. After they finish, it looks very beautiful. Then they have a big Christmas dinner. There is turkey, hot drinks and much other Christmas food on the table. After dinner, they sit under the Christmas tree and sing songs happily. They all have a lot of fun. 1. Where do they have the party?A. In Simon's home. B. At school. C. In a shop.D. In Simon's classroom.2. You may see _____ in the Christmas tree.A. some pencils B. some money C. a teddy bear D. boys and girls3. The underline word 'light' probably means (指的是) _____ here.A. 光 B. 灯 C. 轻的 D. 浅色4. After they finish, it looks very beautiful. Here 'it' means _____.A. Simon's house B. the Christmas tree C. the flower D. the turkey5. What do they do under the Christmas tree?A. They have Christmas dinner. B. They look for presents.C. They play'trick or treat'. D. They sing songs.
来源:月考题
阅读理解。&&&& The sea looks very beautiful when the sun is shining on it. But it&can be&very& terrible when there &is &a strong wind. The sea is very big. It covers three quarters of& the earth. The sea is also very deep in some places. In one place, the sea is about 11 kilometres deep. The highest mountain(山) in the world is about nine &kilornetres &high.&&& If& that& mountain& was put& into& the sea &at that &place,& &there would still be two kilometres of water above it!&&&& In most parts of the sea,there are plenty& of f& ishes and plants (植物).&& Some live near the top of the sea.Others live deep down. There are also a lot of small living things,& and lots of fish live by eating them. The sea can be very cold. When people go down, the sea becomes &colder and colder. Only some men can go down into the deep sea. But,& in 1970,& five women scientists lived in the deep sea &for& fourteen days.1. This writing is ________.&&&&&&&&&&A. a short story&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. about the seaC. a news report&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a poem2. Which of the following is NOT true?A. The sea is usually very beautiful when it is sunny.B. The sea is very terrible when the wind blows hard.C. The highest mountain is in the deepest place of the sea.D. The deeper the people go into the sea, the colder they would feel there.3. The sea covers _________of the earth.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. 1/3&&&&&&&&&&B. 2/3&&&&&&&&C. 1/4&&&&&&&&&& D. 3/44. There are a lot of small living things in the sea,and_______.A. they live by eating fish&&&&&& B. they live to eat applesC. they are good food for fish&&&&D. they are too small for fish to catch&&&&&&&5. In 1970,five women lived in the deep sea for 14 days. That showed_______.A. not only men can go down into the deep seaB. women wanted to swim in the seaC. women could go deeper into the sea than menD. women liked living in the sea
阅读理解。&&&& Which is the biggest &country &in& the world? Well, look at the map and you'll know it is Russia. It is followed by& Canada,& China, &the U.S.A.& and Brazil. Among them, China has& the &largest& number& of people, with a population(人口) of about 1.3 billion(十亿). Canada has the longest& coastline(海岸线). The total length(长度) of the coastline is about 202,080 kilometers. &It is long enough to go around &the earth six times.&&&& Do you know which is the largest island(岛) in the world? Is that Hawaii? No, it&is much smaller than the largest island in the world-Greenland. Greenland& is to the northeast(东北) &of& Canada. &Ice& covers 81% of its land. It is very cold there, so there are only about 56,000 people living on the island.根据短文内容,判断下列句子正(T)误(F).(&&& &)1.Russia is the largest country in the world.(&& &&)2.The country with the largest population is China.(&&& &)3.The total length of Canada's coastline is about 202,080 kilometers.(&&&& )4.The largest island in the world is Hawaii.(&&&& )5.The population of Greenland is about 56,000.连词成句in,is,the,that,ball,box,_百度知道
连词成句in,is,the,that,ball,box,
提问者采纳
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
186*****128
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
box的相关知识
其他2条回答
That ball is in the box
后边问好还是句号
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热门杯赛:
推荐城市:
期中试题:
期末试题:
单元测试:
小学试题:
武汉市小学英语六年级下册期中测试题(二)
13:06:29&&&&&&&&标签:
武汉市小学英语六年级下册期中测试题(二)
  单项选择题
  (&&& )1.Look at_____ picture. In it we can see______ small boat on the river.
  A. a, a&&& B. the, the&& C. the, a&&& D. a, the
  (&&& )2.Here are your new trousers. Please_______.
  A. look it after&& B. look after it&& C. look them after&& D. look after them
  (&&& )3.The purse is______. It&s not______.
  A. my, his&& B. hers, his&& C. her, mine&&& D. mine, her
  (&&& )4.This is Mr. Huang&s watch. Please ______.
  A. give them to him&&&&&& B. give him them
  C. give it to him&&&& D. give him it
  (&&& )5.Do you know the girl over there?& She _______a red dress today.
  A. puts on&& B. have&& C. is in&&& D. takes off
  (&&& )6.&_____in your Chinese book?& &A photo of my twin sister.&
  A. Who&s&& B. What&s&&& C. Where&s&&& D. How&s
  (&&& )7.Mike&s schoolbag is _____the floor_____ his desk.
  A. on, in&&&& B. on, under&& C. beside, near&&&& D. behind, over
  (&&& )8.It&s already(已经) midnight. It&s time_____, I think.
  A. to go to bed&&& B. go to bed&&&& C. for the bed&&&& D. for to bed
  (&&& )9.&Oh,your kites are very nice.&&_______.&
  A. That&s right&&& B. It&s nice&&&& C. Yes, you are right&&& D. Thank you
  (&&& )10.Jim,with Tom, Bill and Lu Ming_____ there in the tree house.
  A. are sitting&&& B .is sitting&&&& C. are up&&& D. is up
  (&&& )14.&Do you have a sweater like this?&& &Yes, I have_____.&
  A. one&& B. a one&&& C. red one&& D. it
  (&&& )15.Hello,Jack________.
  A. Here&s a flower from you&&&&&&&& B. Here&s a flower of you
  C. Here are two flowers for you&&&&& D. Here has a flower for you
  完成句子
  1.格林一家现在住在伦敦.
  _____ _____ are _____ _____ _____ now.
  2.在中间的那个年长者是乔伊的爷爷.
  The old man _____ _____ _____is Joy&s_____.
  3.高小姐叫我坐在这对双胞胎之间.
  Miss Gao asks_____ _____ _____ _____the twins.
  4.你能肯定这是他最喜爱的游戏吗?
  _____ you _____that it&s his_____ _____?
  5.现在踢足球怎样?
  _____ _____ _____ _____now?
  6.别担心,我来帮你.
  ___ _____. _____ _____help you.
  7.公园里的人太多了,金夫人找不到她的女儿了.
  There are too_____ _____in the park. Mrs. King_____ _____her______.
  下列各句中只有一处错误,划出并改正在横线上,如需添加,则用&^&符
  1.How many sheeps can you see on the hill over there?_______
  2.The computer is old, and its keyboard is new._______
  3.Is the TV in your home color or black or white?________
  4.Your shoes are very nice, and his is very nice, too._______
  5.I don&t think it&s time to go her home._______
  6.&Which bike is under the big tree?& &Mike&s.&_______
  7.&Aren&t Lucy and Lily in different class?& &Yes, they are.&_______
  8.Your coat is in the bed. Please put it on._______
  9.You can see a desk, a chair and a clock in the picture.
  And what can you see in it?______
  10.Mr.and Mrs. Brown want live in China very much._______
  完型填空
  I work in a small shop(商店). It&s near an English 1. Every day the students come to 2 things. In the morning, I get up 3 six, and then I have breakfast. I go to 4 by bike. I get to the shop at about six fifty. The shop 5 at seven. We sell(卖) things 6 food and drink(食品和饮料). We have school things, too, so there 7 often many people in our shop 8 morning to evening. I have 9 in the shop. At seven in the evening the shop is closed(关闭).We all go home 10 supper.
  (&&& )1. A. hillB. houseC. schoolD. river
  (&&& )2.A.buyB. sellC. takeD. want
  (&&& )3.A.onB. inC. atD. from
  (&&& )4.A.schoolB. bedC. classD. work
  (&&& )5.A.opensB. openC. is openingD. is open
  (&&& )6.A.withB. likeC. forD. about
  (&&& )7.A.areB. haveC. seeD. come
  (&&& )8.A.inB. onC. atD. from
  (&&& )9.A.supperB. breakfastC. teaD. lunch
  (&&& )10.A.toB. atC. withD. for
  阅读理解
  Han Mei: Excuse me, Jim. What&s the time, please?
  Jim: It&s five fifteen.
  Han Mei: Oh, it&s late. I must go and see Miss Gao.
  Jim: How is Miss Gao? She isn&t at school today.
  Han Mei: She isn&t well today.
  Jim: Oh, you have many nice flowers. You can give flowers to Miss Gao.
  Han Mei: Yes, you&re right. Will you go with me, Jim?
  Jim: Sorry, Han Mei. My parents are at work.
  I must look after my child Bruno. He is ill.
  Han Mei: Your child? Do you have a child?
  Jim: Oh, no. It&s my dog. I must go now. Bye!
  Han Mei: Ah, Jim. You are very funny. Bye!
  根据对话内容,选择正确答案
  (&&& )1.Han Mei will ______.
  A. go home&& B. play games&& C. go to school&& D. see Miss Gao
  (&&& )2.Han Mei&s flowers are for______.
  A. Jim&&& B. Miss Gao&s husband&& C. Miss Gao&& D. Jim&s parents
  (&&& )3.Miss Gao is ______today.
  A. at home&&&& B. very well&& C. at school&&& D. at home
  (&&& )4.Bruno is______.
  A. a boy&& B. a girl&& C. Jim&s child&& D. a dog
  (&&& )5.Which is NOT right?______
  A. Jim&s parents are not at work today.&&&& B. Jim doesn&t have a child.
  C. Jim doesn&t go to see Miss Gao.&&&&&&& D. Jim&s dog isn&t well today.
  John is a Canadian. He lives in a tall building in the city(城市) of Toronto. There are eighteen floors in the building, and he lives on the fifteenth floor. He uses a lift(电梯) to go up and down.
  John works very hard. He goes to work early. Every day he leaves(离开) his home and walks(走) to the lift. He gets into(走进) the lift. It takes him down to the first floor.
  He gets out of(走出)the lift. Then he walks to a bus stop. The bus stop is in front of(在...前)a station. It is about two hundred metres(米) from his home.
  Often, he catches(赶) the No.11 bus to work, but sometimes(有时) he goes by train(火车).
  John works in a factory(工厂)about ten kilometres(千米)from his home. His work starts at half past eight, and finishes at four forty-five. He gets back home at five fifteen. He gets into the lift, and goes up to the twelfth floor. Then he gets out of the lift and climbs(爬) up to the fifteenth floor on foot.
  根据短文内容,选择正确答案
  (&&& )1.Toronto is_______
  A. a Canadian&&&&&&& B. a Canadian boy
  C. a city in America&& D. a city in Canada
  (&&& )2.John goes up to his home and down the first floor_____.
  A. on foot&& B. in a lift&&& C. by bus&& D. by car
  (&&& )3.John&s factory is______.
  A. in front of a station&&&&&& B. in front of a bus stop
  C. about two hundred metres from his home
  D. about ten kilometres from his home
  (&&& )4.He works for _____a day.
  A. about eight hours&&& B. seven hours&& C. six hours&&& D. nine hours
  (&&& )5.When(当) he goes home, he takes the lift to______.
  A. the 18th floor&&& B. the 15th floor&& C. the 12th floor&& D. the 1st floor
  选择正确答案,将其序号填入题前括号内。
  (&&& )1.I usually get up ______ seven o&clock in the morning.
  A .at&&& B. on&& C. of
  (&&& )2.-- ______ is the coat?
  --Thirty-five yuan, please.
  A .How&&& B. How much&& C. How old
  (&&& )3.--Where are your glasses?
  -- I can&t find them, they ______ here just now.
  A .are&&& B. was&&&& C. were
  (&&& )4. The brown cat is as ______ as the black cat.
  A .fat&&& B. fatter&&& C. thinner
  (&&& )5.-- Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the Garden Cinema?
  -- Let me see. You can ______ bus No. 5.
  A .by&&& B. take&&&& C. go
  (&&& )6. --Are there any students in the classroom?
  -- Yes, there ______ students in the classroom.
  A .any&&& B. some&&&& C. a
  (&&& )7.--Hello, is that Liu Tao?
  --Yes, ______.
  A .I am&&& B. it is&&&& C. speaking
  (&&& )8.David is playing ______ basketball in the playground.
  A .a&&& B. the&&&& C. \
  (&&& )9.I have two storybooks, but Helen ______ four.
  A .has&& B. have&&& C. had
  (&&& )10. This is not my purse.&&&&&&&& is over there.
  A. My&&& B. Mine&& C. I
  (&&& )11.--What&s the capital(首都)of the UK?
  A. London&&& B. New York&&& C. Paris
  (&&& )12.--When is the Teachers& day in China?
  -- It&s on&&&&&&&& .
  A. September 10&&& B. December 25&&& C. October 31
  三、根据所给语境,选择适当的答案,将其序号填入题前括号内。
  (&&& )1.当别人对你说&Your English is very nice!&,你可以说:
  A. Of course.& B. Not at all.&&& C. Thank you.
  (&&& )2.当你上学迟到时,你可以这样对老师说:
  A. It doesn&t matter.&& B. I&m sorry, I&m late.&& C. That&s all right.
  (&&& )3. 当别人对你说&Would you like to my birthday party?& 你可以说:
  A. Sure.&& B. Good night.& C. No.
  (&&& )4.当别人对你说&What date is it today?&,你可以说:
  A. Today is Monday.&& B. It&s my birthday.&&& C. It&s August 6.
  (&&& )5. 当别人对你说&What&s your job?& 你可以说:
  A. I&m Kate.&& B. I&m a doctor.&&& C. I&m Li Ming&s mother.
  (&&& )6.当别人对你说&Let&s go skating!&,你不想去可以说:
  A. Sorry, I can&t.&& B.OK, let&s go.&& C. That&s a good idea.
  (&&& )7.当你的朋友说&I&ve got a bad cough.&,你可以说:
  A. How are you?&& B. I&m sorry to hear that.& C. How do you do?
  (&&& )8. 开学后,老师第一次见到同学们,会说:
  A. What&s your name?&& B. Welcome back to school, boys and girls.
  C. Good bye boys and girls.
  阅读理解。
  阅读短文,判断句子正误。正确的写&T&, 错误的写&F&。
  Tom is a little boy. He is five. Today his father takes him to see his grandparents. His home is far away from his grandparents. So they are going there by bus. There are only nine people on it. They all have seats Tom is very happy. He is running about on the bus. His father says, &don&t run! Sit down, please. & &I miss my grandfather and grandmother very much. I want this bus to go faster.& Tom says.
  (&&& )1. Tom goes to see his grandparents with his mother.
  (&&& )2. Tom goes to see his grandparents& home by bus.
  (&&& )3. Tom and his father are running on the bus.
  (&&& )4. Tom&s home is far away from his grandparents&.
  (&&& )5. The driver tells Tom to sit down.
  阅读短文,选择正确答案,将其序号填入题前括号内。
  The Spring Festival(春节)is our Chinese people&s festival. There are different names for each year. We all call it the year of monkey, the year of dog... and this year is the year of Chicken.
  Before the day of the festival, people are busy shopping and cleaning. On the Eve(除夕), there is a big family dinner. After dinner, all the family stay up late(守夜) to welcome the new year. In the middle of the night, we have some dumplings(饺子) and watch TV. On the first day of the New Year, people wear new clothes to visit their relatives and say &Happy New Year& to each other.
  (&&& )1. There are&&&&&&&& different names for Chinese years.
  A. 10&& B. 11&&&&& C. 12
  (&&& )2. When is the Eve in Chinese year?
  A. The evening of the Spring Festival.
  B. The evening before the Spring Festival.
  C. The evening after the Spring Festival.
  (&&& )3. People&&&&&&&& before the Spring Festival.
  A. sing and dance&& B. go shopping and clean the house&& C. play games
  (&&& )4.&&&&&&&& are the favorite food for Chinese people on the Eve.
  A. Cakes&&& B. Dumplings&&&&& C. Noodles
  (&&& )5. On the festival people usually&&&&&&& .
  A. wear new clothes&& B. go to visit their relatives&& C. A and B
  英汉互译
  向右转& _____________&&& look for&& _____________
  拍照片& _____________&&& have a good time& _____________
  上车&&&& _____________&& take part in _____________
  在......前面_____________& collect stamps _____________
  去购物&&& _____________& the Great Wall _____________
  用所给词的适当形式填空
  1.--Do you swim faster than your brother?
  -- No, I swim ______ (slow) than my brother.
  2.--What did you do last week?
  --I ______ (go) to a farm.
  3.I like ______ (make) model planes.
  4.It is Sports Day, all the ______ (student) are very excited.
  5.--What does Bob do on Sundays?
  -- He often ______ (watch) the cartoons.
  判断下列每组单词划线部分读音是否相同,用&&&&w&表示。
  1. beforeworker(&&& )&&&& 2. skirtbirthday(&&& )
  3. unclemine(&&& )&&&& 4. otherthirty(&&& )
  5. hissmall(&&& )&&&& 6. stoppedwatered(&&& )
  7. playway(&&& )&&&& 8. beachkitchen(&&& )
  9. blousetouch(&&& )&&&& 10. whichwhere(&&& )
  翻译。
  看起来一样&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我的表姐
  在星期五下午&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 禁止乱扔
  跑得快&&&&&&&&&&   &&&&&&&&&&& 起得早
  what a nice day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Don&t worry!
  the other children&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& as thin as
  选择最佳答案。
  (&&& )1.Everyone&&&&&&& to be the goalkeeper.
  A want&& B wants&&& C wanting&&& D to want
  (&&& )2. She&&&&&& for a walk in the park yesterday morning.
  A went& B go&& C goes&&& D going
  (&&& )3.Su Hai&&&&&&&&& a sister.
  A have&& B is& C there is&&& D has
  (&&& )4.The&&&&&&& father is Mr Zhang.
  A twins&s&& B twins&&& C twins&& D twin
  (&&& )5.There is&&&&&& &r& and&&&&&&&& &u& in the word &fruit&.
  A an, a&&& B an, an& C a, an&&& D a, a
  (&&& )6.Is this&&&&&&& sister&s dress? No,&&&&&&&& dress is yellow.
  A her, his&&&& B your, her&&& C his, she&&& D you, she&s
  (&&& )7.Look at our hands!&&&&&&&& are very dirty(脏的).Go and clean&&&&&& .
  A They, their&&& B Them, them&&& C They, them& D They, it
  (&&& )8.There&&&&&&& a cup and two spoons on the table.
  A is& B are& C am& D be
  (&&& )9.Is she as tall as&&&&&&& ?
  A your& B yours&& C you& D he
  (&&& )10.Do you have problems&&&&&&& your homework?
  A in&&&& B with& C of&& D at
  (&&& )11.They saw many birds&&&&&& in the tree.
  A sing& B sings& C singing& D sang
  (&&& )12. -Yao Ming is a good basketball player.& -
  A OK.&&&& B That&s all right.&&&&& C That&s OK.&&&&& D That&s true.
  (&&& )13.Would you like&&&&&&& coffee?
  A some&&&& B any&&& C many&&&& D lot
  (&&& )14.My uncle is&&&&&&&& than my father.
  A old&& B older&& C oldest&& D more old
  (&&& )15.-Whose ears are&&&&&&& ?&& - Mine are, I think.
  A big&& B biger& C bigger& D bigger than
  用所给单词的适当形式填空。
  1.Which is&&&&&&& (long), a bus or a train?
  2.He is not very strong. He should do&&&&&&& (much) exercise.
  3. The ant&&&&&&&&& (run) slower than the rabbit.
  4. I am&&&&&&&&&&& (good) at long jump than Mike.
  5.The students are&&&&&&&&& (watch) the animal show.
  6.Would you like&&&&&&&& (pick) apples with us?
  7.We&&&&&&&&& (go) to Beijing last year.
  8.Here are some&&&&&&&&& (picture) of Mary.
  9.This scarf is&&&&&&& (Jim). Please give it to&&&&&& (he).
  连词成句。
  1. this, is, schoolbag, that, than, one, heavier(.)
  2. you, shorter, brother, who, is, or, your(?)
  3. had, they, chat, over, a, there(.)
  4. Ben, Mike, run, as, as, can, fast(?)
  5. newer, is, your, mine, which, bike, or(?)
  改错。
  1. He has a twin&s brother.
  2.The girl is15 minute younger than her night?
  3.Do you have some story book?
  4.Ben run faster than me.
  5.I&m eyes are bigger than his .
  阅读短文,判断正误,用:&T&或&F&表示。(10%)
  My name is Zhang Honghua. I am a Chinese girl. My hair is long. I have two big eyes and a small mouth. Rose is my good friend. She comes from England. She is eleven. I am eleven, too. She&s 152 cm tall, and I&m 153 cm tall. She has two big eyes and a big mouth. Her hair is long, too. I like blue, but Rose likes red. I like storybooks and she likes dolls. I go to school later than Rose, but we often play and study together. We are very happy.
  (&&& )1.Rose is my good friend.
  (&&& )2.Her eyes are not big.
  (&&& )3.I like red.
  (&&& )4.I am as tall as Rose.
  (&&& )5.Rose likes puzzles.
  (&&& )6.My mouth is bigger than hers.
  (&&& )7.I like reading story.
  (&&& )8.We often go to school together.
  (&&& )9.We are the same age.
  (&&& )10.Rose is an English boy.
  找出一个与所给单词划线部分读音相同的单词。
  (&&& )1. heavyA. pleaseB. readC. breadD. easy
  (&&& )2. nearA. hearB. pearC. chairD. learn
  (&&& )3. wordA. worldB. fortyC. orangeD. blackboard
  (&&& )4. pastA. cageB. dadC. wantD. basket
  (&&& )5. anyA. familyB. manyC. SaturdayD. ant
  (&&& )6. childA. bikeB. illC. hillD. big
  (&&& )7. orA. forB. sorryC. doctorD. her
  (&&& )8. wentA. metB. comeC. seeD. he
  选择题。
  (&&& )1、Mimi is as ___ as Bobby.
  A.& heavier&& B. heavy&& C. lighter&& D、lower
  (&&& )2、___ Sunday morning, Su Hai went ___ a walk in the park.
  A、On& for&& B、At& for&& C、At& to&& D、On& to
  (&&& )3、Do you have ___& brothers?
  A、some& B、a& C、an&& D、any
  (&&& )4、I am 40kg. He is 45 kg. I am ____ than him.
  A、heavy& B、heavier& C、big&& D、bigger
  (&&& )5、They sat down and&&&&&&&&&& .
  A、have a chat& B、have chat& C、had a chat& D、had chat
  (&&& )6、Who&s&&&&&&& than Helen ? Nancy is.
  A、fat&&&&&& B、heavy&&&& C、 taller&&& D、thiner
  (&&& )7、I&m the ___ in my family.
  A. one child&&&& B. only children&& C. only child
  (&&& )8、Mike&&&&&&& than all the other boys in his class.
  A、sing better& B、sings well& C、sings better& D、sing well
  (&&& )9、Do more exercise and you&ll get&&&&&&&&&& .
  A、fat&&& B、stronger&&& C、 small&& D、heavier
  (&&& )10、I can&&&&&&&&& school in the morning.
  A、jog& B、jogging&& C、jog to& D、jogging to
  用所给词的适当形式填空。
  1、My brother is two years __________(old)than me.
  2、Mary&s hair is as __________(long) as Lucy&s.
  3、On Saturday ,I _________(go) to a zoo with my friends.
  4、Ben ______(jump) ________(high) than some of the boys in his class.
  5、Jim runs _____(slow). But Ben runs _____(slow).
  1、谁的苹果更重,你的姐姐的还是你的弟弟的?我的弟弟的。
  _________ apples ________& ________,your _______ or your _______?
  My____________& ___________.
  2、你放风筝比王兵放得高吗?不,我比他放得低。
  ____ you _______the kite _____than WangBing?
  No ,I______ it _____than__&& _.
  3、她不擅长体育。但我跳得没有她高。
  She doesn&t ____& _____ in PE. But I don&t ______& _____than_____.
  4、Yang Ling每天睡得比Su Yang晚。
  Yang Ling ________to _______&& ________ than Su Yang every day.
  对话配对
  (&&& )1.Nice to meet you. A. He&s thirteen.
  (&&& )2.How old is he?B. Nice to meet you.
  (&&& )3.Who is run faster than David?C. I am.
  (&&& )4.Whose bag is bigger, yours or mine?D. Changjiang River.
  (&&& )5.Which is longer, the Changjiang River or the Yellow River?
  E. Yours is, I think
  英汉互译。
  在周六的下午&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 在大树下
  看起来一样&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 一位老人
  跳得远&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 起得早一些
  be good at English&&&&&&&&&&&&&& do better
  don&t know how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& need help with
  some of the boys&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& an animal show
  go for a walk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& do more exercise
  选择最佳答案填空。
  (&&& )1.&&&&&&&&&&&& thinner than me?& &Tom.&
  A. Who&s&&& B. Whose&&&& C. Which
  (&&& )2.&&&&&&&&&&&& eyes are smaller?& &Jim&s.&
  A. Who&s&& B. Whose&&& C. Which
  (&&& )3.&&&&&&&&&&&& ruler is shorter?& &The right one.&
  A. Who&s&&& B. Whose&&&& C. Which
  (&&& )4. Do you have any cats&&&&&&&&&&&& dogs?
  A. and&&&& B. or&&& C. but
  (&&& )5.&&&&&&&&&&& the girl jump farther than the boy?
  A. Is&&& B. Do&&&& C. Does
  (&&& )6.&&&&&&&&& the ant smaller than the mouse?
  A. Is&&& B. Do&&&& C. Does
  (&&& )7.&&&&&&&& the boys get up earlier than the girls?
  A. Are&& B. Do&&& C. Does
  (&&& )8.&What&&&&&&&&&& they do?& &They had a chat.&
  A. are&& B. do&&& C. did
  (&&& )9.&What&&&&&&& they do?& &They have a chat.&
  A. are&&& B. do&& C. did
  (&&& )10. My cat is&&&&&&& than yours.
  A. fat&&& B. fatter&&& C. old
  (&&& )11. The fish swim&&&&&&&&& than ducks.
  A. fast&& B. faster&&& C. far
  (&&& )12. Yang Ling reads better than all of&&&&&&&&&&& .
  A. we&&& B. our&&&& C. us
  阅读理解。
  A)阅读短文,根据首字母提示填写单词。
  Jim g&&&&&&& up earlier every d&&&&&&&& and d&&&&&&&&&& some exercise. He is good a&&&&&&& PE.
  He is as s&&&&&&&&&& as the other students. He runs f&&&&&&&&& than me.
  B)阅读短文,判断下列句子意思是否与短文内容相符,相符的写&T&,不符的写&F&。
  Fangfang&s family is very happy. She is a student. She is eleven. Her father is a tall man with black hair. He&s a doctor. Her mother teaches English. Her brother and Fangfang are in the same class. They get up early. So do I. We go to school together. We often help each other, too.
  (&&& )1. There are four people in Fangfang&s family.
  (&&& )2. Fangfang is a good girl with black hair.
  (&&& )3. Her father is good at English.
  (&&& )4. Her brother and Fangfang are twins.
  (&&& )5. Fangfang gets up as early as me.
  (&&& )6. We are good friends.
  C)阅读短文,选出正确答案,并将其序号填入题前括号内。
  &Early to bed, early to rise(起身)makes people healthy, wealthy and wise(健康,富有,聪明).& This is an old English saying.
  Children should have ten hours&(小时)sleep every night, or they can&t do their work very well. They will not be wise. The body needs exercise. Walking, running, swimming and playing ball games are all exercise. Exercise keeps the body strong.
  (&&& )1. &Early to rise& means that we must&&&&&& early.
  A. go to school&&& B. get up&&&& C. go home
  (&&& )2. Children should have&&&&&&& hours& sleep every night.
  A. 8&&&& B. 9&&& C. 10
  (&&& )3. Everybody&&&&&&& exercise.
  A. need&&& B. needs&&&& C. should
  (&&& )4.&&&&&& is good exercise, too.
  A. Jog&& B. Jogging&&& C. Jogged
  (&&& )5. Exercise makes us&&&&&& .
  A. fat&&& B. stronger&&& C. thinner
  根据中文意思完成句子。
  1. 你是你们家的唯一的孩子吗?
  you the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in&&&&&&&&& family?
  2. 西瓜比菠萝重。
  The&&&&&&&&& is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .
  3. 蜜蜂飞得和蝴蝶一样低。
  The bee&&&&&&&&& as&&&&&&&&&& as the butterfly.
  语音。找出划线部分发音不同的单词,将序号写在题前的括号内。
  A&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&& C&&&&&&&&& D
  (&&& )1.shoutgroundcousinmouse
  (&&& )2. skirtbirdgirlmirror
  (&&& )3. workersportsshorthorse
  (&&& )4. youngerfasterherlower
  (&&& )5. thintheymouthbirthday
  词汇。
  A:英汉互译。
  去散步&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 某一天
  比他强壮&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 和她一样高
  买些礼物&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 善于
  到家&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 唯一的孩子
  问路&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 来自
  B:根据首字母提示完成单词或用所给词的适当形式填空。
  1.Su Yang is five minutes y_________ than Su Hai.
  2.Does David jump f________ than Ben ?
  3.Who ________ (swim) slower, Nancy or Helen?
  4.He is as _______ (strong) as me.
  5.Last Sunday, I ________ (go) to Xihui Park.
  单项选择。
  (&&& )1. My coat isn&t as good as ________ .
  A. you&& B. your&&& C. yours&& D. you&re
  (&&& )2. There are lots of things ________ at school.
  A. to do&& B. doing&& C. do&&& D. does
  (&&& )3.---What time is it now?&& --- ____________.
  A. It&s about 6.&& B. About at 6.&& C. In about 6.&& D. About in 6.
  (&&& )4. He doesn&t know how _______ a lantern.
  A. can be make&& B. making&& C. to make& D. make
  (&&& )5. She reads _______ than _________ of us.
  A. better, all& B. well, both& C. good, some&& D. better, any
  (&&& )6. Jim is _______ Maths.
  A. good in& B. good at& C. well in&&& D. better in
  (&&& )7. ---Is it far _______ here?& ---No. It&s _______ a kilometer _________.
  A. from, about, away&&& B. near, at, away
  C. from, at, away&&&&&& D. near, about, along
  (&&& )8. We usually stay _____ home ________ Saturday afternoon.
  A. at, in&& B. at, on&& C. in, at&&& D. on, on
  (&&& )9. This dress is very nice, but it&s ___________.
  A. much small&& B. small too&& C. too small&&&& D. to small
  (&&& )10. Do you have _________ bothers _________ sisters?
  A. some, and&&& B. any, and&&& C. some, or&&& D. any, or
  改错。
  1. Does Yang Ling older than you? ____________________
  2. Do the boys run as faster as the girls? ________________
  3. His bag is heavier than Helen. __________________
  4. Lucy and Lily are twin sister.___________________
  5. Last Sunday morning, I were in a bookshop.
  连词成句。
  1. drink, like, something, you, to, would ( ? )
  I& 1&& a bad cough and a high fever. So, I didn&t go school&& 2&& morning. After breakfast, I& 3&& a storybook. There&re many signs&& 4& it. From this book I know& 5&& about traffic(交通).We should walk or drive on the&& 6&& of the road(路)and get slower(慢下来)at the cross of the road. &Red light& means&& 7&& . &Green light& means&&& 8&& . We&& 9&&& go in the time of &Red light&. We must&& 10&& the &Green light& and go.
  (&&& )1、A. gotB. am gotC. have gotD. get
  (&&& )2、A. inB. in theC. thatD. this
  (&&& )3、A. look atB. readC. seeD. look
  (&&& )4、A. inB. onC. besideD. about
  (&&& )5、A. a lot ofB. manyC. lots ofD. a lot
  (&&& )6、A. leftB. lightC. rightD. write
  (&&& )7、A. stopB. stoppingC. goD. going
  (&&& )8、A. goB. goesC. goingD. to go
  (&&& )9、A. shouldB. shouldn&tC. mustD. can
  (&&& )10、A. waitB. wait forC. waitingD. waiting
  英汉互译
  最好的季节&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 最喜欢
  堆雪人&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& go rowing and fishing
  在秋天&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in each season
  在农村&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& blow and blow
  大部分时间&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& stay at home
  用单词的适当形式填空
  1.I&&&&&&&& (make) snowmen next week.
  2.It&s as&&&&&&&& (warm) as in Nanjing.
  3.All of us&&&&&&& (be )on the playground.
  4.Everyone&&&&&&& (be ) very excited yesterday.
  5.It is&&&&&&& (sun)today.
  6.Look ,it&&&&&&&&& (snow).
  7.What about&&&&&&&& (go )&&&&&&&& (fish)?
  8.There&&&&&& (be)a lot of rain.
  9.It often&&&&&&& (rain )in summer.
  完成句子
  1.他在上海住了二年
  He&&&&&& in Shanghai&&&&&&& two years.
  2.你最喜欢什么季节?
  season do you&&&&&&&& ?
  3.我最喜欢冬天,因为我喜欢慢跑到学校
  My&&&&&&&& season is&&&&&&&& , because I like&&&&&&&&&&& school.
  4.南京的冬天天气如何?
  the&&&&&&&& like in Nanjing in&&&&&& ?
  5.你冬天过冬一定要穿暖和的衣服。
  You&&&&&&& some&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& for&&&&&&&& .
  6.秋天是最好的季节。
  is&&&&&&&&&&&&&& season .
  7.春天,江苏有许多雨水。
  In spring , there is a lot of&&&&&&&& in Jiangsu.
  改错。
  1.I like the spring best.
  2.What about watch TV this evening?
  3.He is go to work there for two years.
  4.Your father look younger than your uncle.
  5.There is a lot of rainy.
  6.Look! How big the rain is!
  7.In the winter, it often snows.
  8.It was quite snows yesterday.
  9.In spring, the trees get green .
  10.Yesterday, I was in home .
  单项选择。
  (&&& )1.How&&&&&& water in the bottle?
  a. many&& b. much&& c. a lot of
  (&&& )2.-&&&&& can I get to the station ?
  - By bus .
  a. What& b. How&& c. Which
  (&&& )3.How&&&&& is your book?
  a. many&& b. much&&& c. any
  (&&& )4.Where are you from? I come from&&&&&&&&&&& .
  a. Australian&& b. Japanese&&& c. England.
  (&& )5.Can you&&& Chinese ?No, but I often&&&&& with my friends&&&&&& Chinese.
  a. tell, say, at&&& b. speak, talk, in&&& c. speak, tell, in
  (&& )6.What can you&&&&&&& in the picture?
  I&&&&&& at it ,but I can&t&&&&&&& any thing.
  a. look, look, look for&& b. see, see, look for& c. see, look, find
  (&& )7.Which season&&&&& you like&&&&&&& ?
  I like&&&&&&& spring better.
  a. did, best&& b. do, best&& c. do, better
  (&& )8.Look, there&s&&&&&&& apple tree,&&&&&&& tree is very tall,
  you can see&&&&&&&&& cat under it.
  a. an, a, the&& b. an, the, a&& c. a, the, a
  (&& )9.In&&&&&&& winter ,It often snows, It&s&&&&&&&& best season.
  a. the, the&&& b. a, the&&&& c.\, the
  (&& )10.Tom is in Class One, Jim is in Class Two, they are in&&&&&&&&&&& .
  a. the same class&&& b. the same row&&&& c. different classes
  (&& )11.&&&&&&&&& a lot of rain in New York.
  a. There&s&&& b. There&re&&&& c. There have
  (&& )12.Which book&&&&&&&&& Tom like best?
  a. do&&& b. does&&& c. is
  (&& )13.He&&&&&&&& know about the weather in Xi&an .
  a. wants to&& b. want&&&& c. want to
  (&& )14.I usually&&&&&&&& in Summer.
  a. going swimming&& b. go to swim&&& c. go swimming.
  根据上下文填空。
  A:&&&&&&&&&&&&&& do you like&&&&&&& ?
  B: I like&&&&&&&&&& best.
  A:&&&&&&& ?
  B: Because there&&&&&&&&& a lot of&&&&&&&&&& , I like rain.
  A: Oh, I don&t like it ,I like&&&&&&&&&& best ,because I like&&&&&&&&& in Summer.
  B: It&s&&&&&&&&& hot. I don&t like it.
  A&&&&&&&&& the&&&&&&&&& like in Winter here?
  B: It&s too&&&&&&&&&& .
  A: Does it often&&&&&&&&&& ?
  B: Yes, it does. I can make&&&&&&&&&& in winter.
  A: Yes, That&s very&&&&&&&&&& . I like&&&&&&&&&& snowmen ,too.
  B:&&&&&&&&&& you like to come here in winter?
  A: Yes I&d like&&&&&&&&& .
  根据具体情况回答问题
  1. Which season do you like best? Why?
  2. Can you tell me how I can get to the park?
  3.What&s the weather like here in winter?
来源:武汉奥数网整理
作者:武汉奥数网整理
(aoshu_2003)
您可能感兴趣的文章
奥数关键词

我要回帖

更多关于 连词成句 的文章

随机推荐