red,it,it,on,a,has,leaf小学一年级连词成句句

精品:英语连词成句 一年级连词成句 连词成句练习 连词成句教案 二年级连词成句练..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口13译林版4B连词成句 (1)
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
13译林版4B连词成句 (1)
4B连词成句练习;班级__________姓名________;一、连词成句,并写出中文;1、you,tabletennis,can,pl;2、matter,is,what,the(?);3、has,an,lesson,morning,;4、is,MissLi,that(?);5、too,like,I,cakes(.);6、boats,on,at,those
4B连词成句练习班级__________
姓名________一、连词成句,并写出中文。1、you,
table tennis,
(?)2、matter, is , what, the
(?)3、has, an , lesson, morning, she, Monday, on , Art
( .)4、is , Miss Li, that
(?)5、too, like, I , cakes
(.)6、boats, on, at, those, lake, look , the
(.)7、do, have, what, afternoon, you, lessons, this (?)8、fever, have, you, and, a, cough, a (.)9、day, it, is , what, today
(?)10、usually, dinner, seven, have, we, at
(.)11、here, are, a, flowers, lot, these, of
(.)12、subjects , you , what, like, do (?)13、great, they , fun, are
(.)14、is,
Liu Tao, speaking, this
(.)15、hot, in, it , summer, is
(.)16、play , swimming, we, football, and , in , summer, go (.)17、are, brown , gloves, they, whose (?)18、to, class, welcome, school, back
here , you, is , fan (.)20、autumn, go, let, in, climbing, us
( . )21、red, is, my, the, cousin’s , dress ( . )22、go, bed, want, to, I, to, now ( . )23、is, shirt, long, this, too (.)24、these , on, try, blue ( . )25、do, you, watch, when, TV, day, every
(?)26、see, in, tree, monkey, Mike, the, can, the (?)27、easy, it, not, is
( . )28、park, what, draw, the, you, in, can
(?)29、river, draw, he, on, can, hill, a, the (.)30、have, some, can, milk, I (?)31、you, right, are, all (?)32、am, thank , fine, you,
(, .)33、any, afternoon, do, lessons, have, on, you, Tuesday (?)34、home, time, go, is, to, it
(?)35、for, is, time , home, it
(.)36、can,
(.)37、hungry,
(?)38、Saturday,
swimming (?) 39、us,
classroom,
(.)40、there , can , you , over ,
what , see
(?)41、usually, we, bed, to, go, Friday, on, nine, at
(.)42、go, make, and, snowmen, we, skating
(.)43、have, on, lessons, we, six, Thursday
(.)44、us, playground, play, let, and, go, the, football, to (.)45、you , to , tomorrow , can , come , school (?)46、sorry, that, I, to, hear, am (.)47、speak, I, to, may, Wang Bing
(?)48、Mike, is, speaking, that (?)49、gloves, look, Su Yang’s , at (.)50、whose, is, shirt, this (?) 包含各类专业文献、中学教育、外语学习资料、专业论文、行业资料、文学作品欣赏、幼儿教育、小学教育、13译林版4B连词成句 (1)等内容。
您可在本站搜索以下内容:
  奇才教育译林版3b三年级unit1连词成句专项练习_英语_小学教育_教育专区。奇才教育英语自编练习 QQ
有不懂的问题可以 QQ 咨询老师 奇才教育苏教版三...
 译林版三年级英语连词成句练习_英语_小学教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 译林版三年级英语连词成句练习_英语_小学教育_教育专区。...
  译林新版4B U1 练习_英语_小学教育_教育专区。Unit 1 Our school subjects ...10. go to the playground 八、连词成句,注意句子字母大小写和标点 1. ...
  译林英语四上期末复习连词成句专项训练_英语_小学教育_教育专区。译林英语四上连词成句专项训练 连词成句并译成中文。 1. you,like,Mike,dogs,do(,?) 2. ...
  苏教版译林英语3B连词成句_英语_小学教育_教育专区。三年级连词成句、排序专项练习一、连词成句。 1. ①is , ②your, ③ this , ④ robot ⑤( . ) _...
  译林新版4B U1 练习 2页 1下载券 译林版牛津英语四年级下... 2页 免费 ...go to C. Make 四、连词成句 1. a, she, yellow, has, dog (.) 2....
  译林版小学英语4B练习1(... 译林版小学英语4B练习2(... 译林版小学英语4B...(连词成句) 5.When do you get up?(根据实际情况回答问题) 九、翻译下列...
  译林版牛津小学英语4B Unit1试卷_英语_小学教育_教育专区。《英语》四年级下册...七、连词成句,注意大小写和标点符号。 (共 5 小题,每题 2 分,共 10 分)...
  译林新版小学4b期中检测卷_四年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。4B 英语阶段性...to, to C. to, for 四、 连词成句。 (10 分) 1. can, see, you, ...
别人正在看什么?39七年级英语上册连词成句专项2
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
39七年级英语上册连词成句专项2
七年级英语上册专项练习-----连词成句;1.name,My,is,Tom;2.is,this,my,pencil.;3.what,that,is,in,Englis;4.how,spell,that,can,you;5.that,iscomputer,a?;6.is,pen,it,a.;7.you,how,are,fine,thank;8.spell,do
七年级英语上册专项练习-----连词成句1. name, My ,is, Tom2. is, this, my, pencil.3. what, that ,is, in,English?4. how ,spell , that ,can, you?5. that, is computer, a ?6. is ,pen , it ,a .7. you , how , are, fine, thanks?8. spell, do, how, you, it?9. am, I, thanks ,well.10. Frank, you, are, how?11. am,OK, I12. it, spell, please.13. is, a pen, white,it,?14. you, meet, nice, to.15. name , is , her, Jenny.16. is , what ,his , name.?17. my, is ,phone , number, 564-4578.18. ID, it , card, her, is .19. name , family, what ,is , your?20. here, come, please.21. don’t , in, class, talk.22. they, evening, arrive, Friday, on (.)23. pairs, you, how , of, have, socks, do, many24. friend’s, what, favorite, your, music, is (?)25. my, favourite, colour, red, is (.)26. learn, you, to , basketball, like, to, would, play (?)27. for, T―shirt, this, sister, beautiful, is, your (.)28. is that, his, mother (?)29. green, my, here, ruler, is (.)30. three, these, cousins, are, my (.)31. for, family, your, thanks, photo (.)32. those, uncle, and, are, aunt, your (?)33. is, number, her, telephone, what (?)34. is, Tony, name, his (.)35. is, what, color, the, ruler (?)36. card, is, school, this, ID, my (.)37. is, pencil, not, this, his (.)38. is, what, your, backpack, color (?39. are, those, bags, not _40. she, at, is, home, today41. you, what, in, row, are42. a, friend, boy, is, girl, your, a, or _43. Is, here, photo, her, family44. your, the, for, of, thanks, photo, family45. sister, his, is, Susan46. are, grandparents, those, Jane’s47. that, is girl, not, cousin, my48.
this, your, is, grandparents.49. watch, this, is, your50. are, oranges, these , orange51. friend, Alan, is, my, good52. color, is, what, his, eraser53.
my, are, brothers, those54. baseball , have , glove , you , do , a ?55. a , he , volleyball , have , does ?56. Tony , soccer , has , ball , a .57. watch , let’s , TV .58. sounds , boring , that .59. when,birthday,is Yao Fang’s ?60. today, birthday, my , is , thirteenth.61. are, boys, girls, those, and, Chinese.62. year, trip, do, have, school, every, they, a?63. a, of , is , fifth, the, month, year, May.64. answer, his, boring, sounds.65. interesting, they, many, have, clubs.66. class, play, let’s , computer, after, class.67. grandmother, his, TV,every, watches, evening.68. collection,your, does, great, have, sports, a, father.69. these, are, dictionaries, your?70. is, friend, a, his, of, photo, this.71. are, my, questions, two, those.72. pencil, is, here, case, your.73. your, thanks, pencil, for.74. key, the , yellow, is.75. color, is , what, “P”?76. red,a , this, quilt,is.77. in, this,pen, a ,English, is.78. are, Hellen, how, you?79. have, do, a , you,club, singing.80. us, my, every, father, play, piano, wants, evening, the, to.81. the,box,me,for,please,open(.)82.
teapots,are,whose,they(?)83.
are,skateboards,theirs,those(?)84.
let’s,watch,go,football,game,and,a(.)85.
your,birthday,is,when,brother’s(?)86.
today,it,is,date,what(?)87. day, is, it, what, now?88. again,me,try,let(.)89.
my,where,beautiful,are,flowers(?)90.
cartoon,is,a,it,funny(.)91. like,would,a,you,pair,glasses,of(?) 包含各类专业文献、外语学习资料、生活休闲娱乐、中学教育、高等教育、专业论文、行业资料、应用写作文书、各类资格考试、39七年级英语上册连词成句专项2等内容。
您可在本站搜索以下内容:
  七年级英语连词成句专项_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。新课标七年级英语期中... 七年级英语上册 期末考试... 2012年人教版七年级初一...1/2 相关文档推荐...
  七年级英语连词成句_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。人教版 七年级英语上册...专项练习---连词成句 七年级英语期末复习专项练习---连词成句 --- 2
  七英上连词成句专项练习1_英语_初中教育_教育专区。七年级英语连词成句专项...练习: 1. little ,the , is ,clever, boy ---2.friend ,my , is , ...
  七英上连词成句专项练习1_英语_初中教育_教育专区。七年级英语连词成句专项...练习: 1. little ,the , is ,clever, boy ---2.friend ,my , is , ...
  七年级英语连词成句专项110题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。连词成句专项练习 117... 七年级英语上册 期末考试... 2012年人教版七年级初一...1/2 相关文档推荐...
  七年级上学期连词成句(自己打印版)_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。... 七年级英语连词成句专项 2页 免费 冀教版七年级英语下学期... 2页 1下载...
  新目标七年级上册英语期中复习资料连词成句_英语_初中教育_教育专区。适用于... 七年级英语连词成句专项 2页 免费 人教新目标版七年级上册... 8页 2下载...
 冀教版七年级上册英语期中练习 连词成句 100 个 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8) 9) 10) 11) 12) 13) 14) 15) 16) 17) 18) 19) 20) 21) 22...
  8年级英语连词成句专项练习 2_英语_小学教育_教育专区。国王金石教育资料 英语 英语连词成句专项练习 1. when,first,the baby,was,I, she, saw,10,days ...
别人正在看什么?扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 连词成句 的文章

随机推荐