【急】How to Makemy friend英文作文语作文80字左右

8:59:11【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"帮忙写一篇英语作文!关于交朋友的~!"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"帮忙写一篇英语作文!关于交朋友的~!"相关的详细问题如下:RT,我想知道:帮忙写一篇英语作文!关于交朋友的~!===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:How to Make Friends
Everyone needs friends. A friend can give us help and share our difficulties and happiness. But how can we make friends?
First, to make friends, you must be friendly to others. Smile at others and you are sure to get a smile in return. You should try to make a stranger feel at home wherever he happens to be. Think more of others than of yourself and never judge a person by his appearance and clothes.
Second, friends should negotiate instead of quarrel.
When you don't agree someone, please discuss with him.
Finally, never believe in those who leave you when you are in trouble. And never leave your friend when he is in trouble. Remember, a friend in need is a friend indeed.
Friends should be faithful to each other. So long as you can put your friend's interests in front of yours, you will have a lot of good friends. (162 words)
如何交朋友
人人都需要、朋友。朋友可以给我们以帮助,与我们共事困难和快乐。但是,怎样交朋友呢?
交朋友首先要对别人友善。你对别人微笑;肯定别人也会报以微笑。要使陌生人感到亲切,关心别人要比:关心自己为重,决不以貌取人。
其次,朋友之间应该商量而不是争吵。当与别人有分歧时,要和他一起讨论。
最后,不要相信那些在危急关头背离你的人,也不要在朋友危难时离开他。记住:患难之中见真情。
朋友应该以诚相待。只要你把朋友的利益置于你的利益之上,你就会拥有好多好朋友
================可能对您有帮助================
答:How to Make Friends Everyone needs friends. A friend can give us help and share our difficulties and happiness. But how can we make friends? First, to make friends, you must be friendly to others. Smile at others and you are su...===========================================问:请帮我写篇关于朋友的英语作文,比如,好朋友就像一面镜子答:On Making Friends As a human being, one can hardly do without a friend, for life without friends will be a lonely voyage in the vast dark sea or one in the barren desert. Traly, a friend gives out light and warmth like a lamp. ...===========================================问:帮忙写一篇描写自己的朋友英语作文超简单就可以了!!!好背的!!!简...答:I have many good friends,Lily is one of the best.We play together since we two were very young. She is such a pretty girl that when people meet her,they always pat her little head and say,"Oh,how lovely!"Lily is also very brave...===========================================问:帮忙写一篇描写自己的朋友英语作文超简单就可以了!!!好背的!!!简...答:Many studies have shown the benefits of friendship on positive social, emotional, and physical well-being. Having a strong circle of friends can be a good source for aging hearts and help the body's auto immune system resist di...===========================================问:帮忙写一篇描写自己的朋友英语作文超简单就可以了!!!好背的!!!简...答:一个十四岁的男孩,1.68米的个子。乌黑的眉毛,小小的眼睛上架着一副眼镜,一张不大不小的嘴巴,这就是我。 有时,我很喜欢安静的世界,自己安静地看看书、听听歌;有时,我很喜欢热闹的世界,和朋友们一起玩闹,一起谈天说地。这就是我,有时安...===========================================问:题目:假定你是李华,你昨天收到好友Tom的来信,他即将要进入高中学习,...答:开头省略不写了 Firstly, you should be kind to other people. When you talk to people, make sure you have a smile on your face. When people need help, try to help them or at least give them some advice. Secondly, you should try t...===========================================问:帮我以《Advantage and disadvantage of internet》的题目写一篇英语作...答:There are many advantages of internet.Internet helps people to communicate with the whole world and new fashion.But also,it has some disadvantages,some children addict to internet world,even affect their normal lives.英特网有...===========================================问:帮我以《Advantage and disadvantage of internet》的题目写一篇英语作...答:额,如果有悬赏我会写。===========================================问:大神们帮忙啊!帮我写一篇英语作文:假定你是李华,你的英国朋友Peter来...答:Dear Peter, I was received your letter and would like to anwser your question. You were asked me how to learn Chinese well. I will give my suggestions on four aspects. Firstly, it is better for you to find a Chin...===========================================
12345678910哪位能帮忙写篇英语作文,80字左右即可,Friends_百度知道
哪位能帮忙写篇英语作文,80字左右即可,Friends
FriendsFriends 要求按提纲写少于80字即1. Friends are very important to us.2. A person should make as many friends as he can.3. However, real friends are not easy to find.加急速十谢
提问者采纳
Every one of us, rich or poor, should at least have one or two good friends. My friends will listen to me when I want to speak, will wipe my eyes when I cry, will take care of me when I am sick, and my friends will go together with me side by side through this journey of lifeFriendship is a kind of treasure in our lives. It is actually like a bottle of wine, the longer it is kept, the sweeter it will be. It is also like a cup of tea. When we are thirsty, it will be our best choice, but when we have enough time to enjoy ourselves, it is also the most fragrant drink. However, in this fast-developing modern society, the reality is not that. More and more people forget to enjoy the beauty of life and -the beauty of friendship. They work hard in order to gain a higher position, in the society and to earn more money for their work. Of course, we don't deny that it is important to find a bet-ter place in our lives, but we wish more and more people could pay a little more attention to themselves and their friends. All of us have to spare some time for personal lives. We have to find the chance to express our emotion and love. When staying with our friends, we can release ourselves completely. We can do whatever we want, we can laugh together, talk together, and even cry to-gether. I should say that being together with our best friends is the most wonderful moment of our lives. As we know, we would feel lonely if we didn't even have a friend. But it doesn't mean we could depend on our friends all the time. There is a famous motto saying that A friend is like a quilt with cotton wadding, but the real thing that keeps you warm is your own temperature. It is really true. We have to work hard together with our friends, encourage each other and help each other. When we receive love and friendship, we should repay as much as we can. Finally, let's pray together now that one day, all of us could find the person we want to find, and could enjoy a real beautiful friendship in our lives. Let's pray the flower of friendship be-tween our friends and us would always bloom brightly in our hearts.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁15:09:38【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"how to be a good English learner英语作文100词"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"how to be a good English learner英语作文100词"相关的详细问题如下:help each other
work hard,复制的去死吧:habit,homework
study in groups,do sports
不要复制提示!,way
get ready,listen
go over!===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:*Takes notes, how).*Practices his English with Native Speakers as much as possible (when travelilng, when.*Takes time to study as much as possible, recording himself, posting wallcharts in his room to learn words.V in English and listens to music in English: reading magazines in English, where.*Uses English in the classroom and outside with his friends.*Watches T.*Takes tests
to check his prmethods to learn more (Example.*Explains with his own words concepts and always makes sure he gets the point.*Has fun and is motivated to learn English.*Is creative to find new ways&#47.*Thinks in English.*Is never affraid to ask questions, etcHere&#39: A good learner, with tourists or friends).*Sets goals to learn English (how much time,s a short reflection on
how to be good learners of English, using the internet or a software:*Is never affraid to make mistakes and doesn’t mind to be corrected解决方案2:For example,帮你写了
To be a good English learner,those will make you be a good English learner我表示闲的慌,you need to get ready and you should have some good habits.You can help each other or you can study in groups,listen to the teacher carefully,do your homework and go over it解决方案3:哥不会英语,初二毕业的呢!你这问题估计没人回答了,谁没事蛋疼帮你写作业啊?还100词!
================可能对您有帮助================
问:要求 1. write at least 120 words. 2. use the structure: introductio...答:Nowadays, in an ever tighter job market, great importance has been attached to an interview by both the employer and the applicant. The interview, so to speak, has become indispensable for getting a satisfactory job. On the one...===========================================问:要求 1. write at least 120 words. 2. use the structure: introductio...答:How to be a good learner? It’s true that to be a good learner is every student’s dream. How to be a good learner? You know “interest” is the key to study lessons well, so I’m sure you should be interested in your new lesson at ...===========================================问:要求 1. write at least 120 words. 2. use the structure: introductio...答:1. Enjoy your job. 2. Love your students, truly. 3. Study hard and make progress everyday. Try to be professional in your field.===========================================问:要求 1. write at least 120 words. 2. use the structure: introductio...答:How to be a good learner If we want to be a good learner, we must do three things. First, we must preview lessons in order to follow the teacher easily. Second, we must listen to the teacher very carefully. This is very importa...===========================================问:要求 1. write at least 120 words. 2. use the structure: introductio...答:How to keep a good mood? Keeping a good mood is very important for us,it can help us learn and live more easily.But how to keep a good mood.First,always smile,smile can help us happy.Second,do not get angry so easily.Third,do y...===========================================问:题目是how to be a good team 我也写了一篇,不过写得不怎么好, 请大家帮...答:Teamwork is important. Let people know we share the same target, so we should join together and exert all our strength. And then, helping your teammates.When someone is in trouble,we can give our hands to them. One for all, all...===========================================问:题目是how to be a good team 我也写了一篇,不过写得不怎么好, 请大家帮...答:Everyone needs friends. A friend can give us help and share our difficulties and happiness. First, Smile at others and you are sure to get a smile in return. You should try to make a stranger feel at home wherever he happens to...===========================================问:题目是how to be a good team 我也写了一篇,不过写得不怎么好, 请大家帮...答:Are you a good a child? How can you be a good child? At school, I think you should work hard and learn all the subjects well. Also, you should do some sports keep healthy. You can help your teacher clean the blackboard. Listen ...===========================================问:What do you think a good person's qualities are? Character traits? ...答:responsibility,kind-hearted,warm-hearted,helpful,brave,optimistic etc.===========================================How to be a good learner.
As a good learner,we should form a good learing habit first.W... review them and finish the homework by ourselves.We could also learn together in a gro...===========================================HOW TO BE A GOOD STUDENT (怎样做个好学生)
If you want to be a good student... is important to have a constructive philosophy of life. If you are defeated, don't be d...===========================================A doctor must be professionally trained and must strickly follow the occupational rules. When he works, he should as carefully as possible and treat his patient patiently. When he fi...=========================================== HOW TO BE A GOOD STUDENT (怎样做个好学生) If you want to be a good student, three attributes can help you in your studies. First, a===========================================twice the result with half the efforts. A poor learner also wishes to imporve himself but doesn't know how. To be a good learner, one should have a proper study plan and be good a...===========================================Are you a good a child? How can you be a good child? At school, I think you should work... some sports keep healthy. You can help your teacher clean the blackboard. Listen to you...=========================================== we ourselves must be honest,noble-minded and kind-hearted whereby to leave a favour... friendship with good friends.Indeed,seeking acquaintance with bad friends would be a s...===========================================First, to be a good teacher, you have
to be a good English teacher, o... skills of teaching. The teacher's role is not only a teacher pushing knowledge to the...===========================================HOW TO BE A GOOD STUDENT (怎样做个好学生)
If you want to be a good student...
it is important to have a constructive philosophy of life. If you are defeated, don't be disa...===========================================How to be a good english learner? It has been existing somebody complaining that english learning is a tough thing and much more boring.but for me , I have a contray view of that...===========================================
12345678910小学英语作文:我交了个新朋友(I Made a New Frie
来源:网络资源 | 作者:未知
| 本文已影响
  This afternoon I joined in the English Corner at the Wuyi Square. There I met Tom, an American boy. He was tall and cute, with blue eyes and brown hair. He was as old as I. We talked with each other for two hours. He told me that his parents had come to China on business. It so happened that he was on holidays. So he came with them.
  He was glad to see that so many Chinese children like English, and we agreed to keep in touch with each other later on. How happy I am to have made a new friend!
  【参考译文】
  今天下午我参加了五一广场的角活动。在那里,我遇见了美国少年汤姆。他个子高高的,碧眼棕发,样子很可爱。他和我年纪一样大。我们一起聊了两个小时。他告诉我他父母出差到中国来,碰巧他在放假,所以就同父母一起来了。
  见到这么多中国孩子喜欢英语,他很高兴。我们相约以后保持联系。交了一位新朋友我多开心啊!
【收藏此页】【中】【我要纠错】【】
更多关于“”的文章
学习啦推荐学习啦广泛收集筛选编辑,将最精华的学习资料奉献给大家!
测试你的大脑思维类型是“左脑型”还
学习啦热榜
  进入大学后,开夜车、赶作业、写论文、准备考试,这些事情似乎变得稀松平常。有...
68个经典励志小故事|哲理  人生路上,你是不是常被一些莫名奇妙的问题困扰?生活的迷茫、职场的紧张有时候...[查看详细]
  最近老是失眠,明明很困了,在床上辗转反侧却怎么也睡不着。这种经常性失眠要怎...
7点21分是最佳起床时间43101
  右脑记忆力是左脑的100万倍,国际著名右脑开发专家七田真博士开发的快速唤醒右...
多米尼克·奥布莱恩《如何通过考试》4591
思维导图丛书《大脑使用说明书》下载1899
新概念英语电子书下载第1册945
精英特速读记忆训练软件免费下载666

我要回帖

更多关于 英语角 friend 的文章

随机推荐