我曾经经历过的困难 英语四级作文常用单词60单词

英语作文‘我做志愿者的经历’60个单词1.How was your volunteer experience?2.what did you do on that day?3.what did you get from this unforgetful experience?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文‘我做志愿者的经历’60个单词1.How was your volunteer experience?2.what did you do on that day?3.what did you get from this unforgetful experience?
英语作文‘我做志愿者的经历’60个单词1.How was your volunteer experience?2.what did you do on that day?3.what did you get from this unforgetful experience?
有什么作文要求吗?关于昨天我干了些什么事的英语作文(过去式+翻译) 帮帮忙,不少于60个单词_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
关于昨天我干了些什么事的英语作文(过去式+翻译) 帮帮忙,不少于60个单词
关于昨天我干了些什么事的英语作文(过去式+翻译) 帮帮忙,不少于60个单词
Summer unforgettable thingThe weather is good today,Sun days.when I woke up this morning,I decided to see grandparents,so I took the bus get there at noon,Grandpa and Grandma saw me very happy,and I am happy.Dad called me this afternoon to help him to water the plants,see those smiling flower in the wind I'm happy.In General,today is a memorable day.because I went to a relatives also help others.Not bad 暑期难忘的一件事今天天气不错,太阳天.当我早上醒来,我决定去看看爷爷奶奶,所以我乘巴士中午到了那里,爷爷奶奶看到我很开心,而且我也很开心.下午爸爸叫我帮他给植物浇水,看到那些在风中微笑的花儿我很开心.总的说来,今天是难忘的一天.因为我去看了亲戚也帮助了他人.不错吧~
暑期难忘的一件事(An unforgettable thing during Summer vacation)
It was a sunny day today,when i got up in the morning,i decided to see my grandparents.so i took the bus and got there at noon,they were...我想对您说妈妈的英语作文60个单词_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我想对您说妈妈的英语作文60个单词
我想对您说妈妈的英语作文60个单词
Mom,thank you so much for not only giving birth to me but also teaching me how to be a good man.No matter what will be in the future,I will always love you!妈妈,感谢您赐给了我生命,是您教会了我做人的道理.无论未来怎么样,我都会永远爱您!Although you don’t say anything,I can understand your heart:you always care me!Thank you!Mom.虽然您不轻易表露,但我知道您一直都在关心着我.妈妈!Having been in this world for long,I realized that you are the one who loves me most,Mom!走过了那么多年,我才深深地知道,最爱我的人是您,妈妈.Nobody can take your part in my heart,Mom,wherever you are,I will always love you!在这世界上,也没有人能取代您在我心里的位置.妈妈,无论在哪里,我永远爱您.While you gave me life,you took me as your concern.Mom,I wish you happiness and joy everyday when I’m away from you!您给了我生命,而我则成了您永远的牵挂.在我无法陪伴左右的日子里,愿妈妈您每一天都平安快乐.英语作文 你曾经去过的一个地方选择你曾经去过的一个地方,介绍一下你的亲身经历,看到了那些风景,吃了那些特色食品,做了哪些有趣的事情一片不少于60字的单词的英语作文_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文 你曾经去过的一个地方选择你曾经去过的一个地方,介绍一下你的亲身经历,看到了那些风景,吃了那些特色食品,做了哪些有趣的事情一片不少于60字的单词的英语作文
英语作文 你曾经去过的一个地方选择你曾经去过的一个地方,介绍一下你的亲身经历,看到了那些风景,吃了那些特色食品,做了哪些有趣的事情一片不少于60字的单词的英语作文
Have you ever been to Ji'Nan? I went there several times. Usually I went there with my parents by bus. I think it's a really beautiful city. I fell in love with it when I first traveled there. It has many nice places, such as Qianfo Mountain, Daming Lake, Baotu Spring Park, etc. Arid if you go to the zoo, you can see many kinds of animals.
Traffic there is fine, buses and taxis can take you everywhere, and the drivers are polite and friendly.
If you like shopping, you Can easilybuy what you want, because there are supermarkets everywhere.
What do you think of Ji' Nan? Will you come to Ji'Nan, the capital of Shandong Province, for vacation?《我的家》英语作文60个单词怎么写? - 同桌100学习网
您好,欢迎您来到![]或[]
在线解答时间:早上8:00-晚上22:30周六、日照常
《我的家》英语作文60个单词怎么写?
英语作文60个单词
提问者:liuping
上传:[注意:图片必须为JPG,GIF格式,大小不得超过100KB]
您好,欢迎来到同桌100!您想继续回答问题?您是新用户?
  Hello, I’m Pang Bo Yu. I have a very happy family.
  My mother is a worker. How old is she? Guess! She’s thirty-five, she like zebras. On Saturdays and Sundays, she likes swimming. She doesn’t work on Saturdays and Sundays.
  My grandfather and grandmother likes running on Saturdays and walking on Sundays. They like ducks, but I don’t. I like horses very much. In the evening, we watch TV. Some times I listen to music. But my mother, grandfather and grandmother doesn’t, they like reading.
  I love my happy family very much. Do you like my family?
中文意思:我的家
  你好,我是庞博宇。我有一个非常快乐的家庭。  
  我的妈妈是一个工人。她多少岁了?你猜。她三十五岁了。她喜欢斑马,在星期六和星期天,她喜欢去游泳。她在周六和周日不工作。  
  我的祖父和祖母喜欢在周六跑步,在周日散步,他们喜欢鸭子,但我不喜欢。我很喜欢马。我们在晚上看电视。有时候我听音乐。但是我妈妈、祖父和祖母不喜欢,他们喜欢阅读。  
  我喜爱我的家,你呢?
  Hello, I’m happy.I have a very happy family.
  My mother is a worker. How old is she? Guess! She’s thirty-five, she like zebras. On Saturdays and Sundays, she likes swimming. She doesn’t work on Saturdays and Sundays.
  My grandfather and grandmother likes running on Saturdays and walking on Sundays. They like ducks, but I don’t. I like horses very much. In the evening, we watch TV. Some times I listen to music. But my mother, grandfather and grandmother doesn’t, they like reading.
回答者:shenyueyue
  I love my happy family very much. Do you like my family?中文意思:我的家
  你好,我是庞博宇。我有一个非常快乐的家庭。  
  我喜爱我的家,你呢?
Nobody like your family.
回答者:jahmza
望采纳回答者:
中文意思:我的家
  你好,我是庞博宇。我有一个非常快乐的家庭。  
  我喜爱我的家,你呢?
  Hello, I’m happy.I have a very happy family.
回答者:shenyueyue
  I love my happy family very much. Do you like my family?中文意思:我的家
  你好,我是庞博宇。我有一个非常快乐的家庭。  
  我喜爱我的家,你呢?
  Hello, I’m +【姓名】. I have a very happy family.
  My mother is a worker. How old is she? Guess! She’s 【年龄】, she like zebras. On 【日期】 and 【日期】, she likes swimming. She doesn’t work on Saturdays and Sundays.
哎抄袭,也不用全文抄吧,至少也修干一下吗?没技术含量。就是这样,喵。。。。。。
Hi.My name is Parker. I am a student.I like doing sports ,listen to music and read books.I have a very happy family.
My mother has a shop.Now,she wants some people as the shop assistants.How old is she? She is thirty-nine.She likes playing computer.
My father is a boss.He is thirty-nine,too.He likes watching TV and playing computer.On weekend,he usualy sleep.
I love my family very much.How adout you?
中文意思:
你好,我名叫Parker。我是一名学生。我喜欢运动,听歌和看书。我有一个非常快乐的家庭。
我妈妈有一家商店。现在,她需要一些人当她的店员。她多少岁了?她三十九岁了。她喜欢玩电脑。
我爸爸是一名老板。他也三十九岁了。他喜欢看电视和玩电脑。周末时,他经常睡觉。
我喜爱我的家,你呢?
回答者:renzhen0324
我只是把一些语法改了下,不是复制答案啊,括号内为改过的
  Hello, I’m Pang (Boyu)名要连着写. I have a very happy family.
  My mother is a worker. How old is she? Guess! She’s thirty-five, she like(s)第三人陈单数 zebras. On Saturdays and Sundays, she likes swimming. She doesn’t work on Saturdays and Sundays.
  My grandfather and grandmother (like)前面是两个人不用三单 running on Saturdays and walking on Sundays. They like ducks, but I don’t. I like horses very much. In the evening, we watch TV. (Sometimes) I listen to music. But my mother, grandfather and grandmother doesn’t, they like reading.
Hi.My name is Parker. I am a student.I like doing sports ,listen(listening) to music and read(reading) books.I have a very happy family.
My mother has a shop.Now,she wants some people (to)as the shop assistants.How old is she? She is thirty-nine.She likes playing computer.
My father is a boss.He is thirty-nine,too.He likes watching TV and playing computer.On weekend(weekends),he usualy(usually) sleep(sleeps).
I love my family very much.How adout you?
回答者:longjianping
回答者:580736
回答者:718176
回答者:718176

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文常用单词 的文章

随机推荐