我曾经历过的困境,我难忘的经历英语作文文,不少于50个词

根据下面的问题,用英语写一篇短文,要求文章连贯,简洁,通顺,不少于50个词.要是初一水平的.1 中国是一个很大的国家,各地的气候各不相同.2 分别说明南方和北方的气候特征.3 你认为天气最好_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据下面的问题,用英语写一篇短文,要求文章连贯,简洁,通顺,不少于50个词.要是初一水平的.1 中国是一个很大的国家,各地的气候各不相同.2 分别说明南方和北方的气候特征.3 你认为天气最好
根据下面的问题,用英语写一篇短文,要求文章连贯,简洁,通顺,不少于50个词.要是初一水平的.1 中国是一个很大的国家,各地的气候各不相同.2 分别说明南方和北方的气候特征.3 你认为天气最好的地方在哪里,为什么?
As everyone knows,China is a big country.All over China with different weather.In the North,the weather is hot and rainy in summer,cold and dry in winter.But in the South,the weather is hot and rainy in summer,warm and wet winter.And it always rains in southern China,the northern winter is colder than the South.I think the best weather is in the South,because I don't like cold weather.How about you有没有英语作文好的亲啊???帮我写一篇作文。不用太好了。50个词左右。题目是难忘的爬山!注意!不要_百度知道
有没有英语作文好的亲啊???帮我写一篇作文。不用太好了。50个词左右。题目是难忘的爬山!注意!不要
50个词左右?帮我写一篇作文。不用太好了。题目是难忘的爬山?有没有英语作文好的亲啊?!注意
提问者采纳
I feel a little tired, my father and I go together. Morning came down the mountain, I saw wooded mountains. Come halfway up the mountain. So I insisted reached the top, wildflowers bloom. We climb up the hill along the mountain path, the top of the scenery so beautiful. Dad said to me, can do anything halfwayMemorable mountainOn Saturday
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
50个词叫作文啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一篇英语作文,不少于50个单词.介绍我的朋友.内容是:我有一个好朋友,他的名字是马晓明,他今年14岁,他的英文名字Jason Smith,他的性格活泼、开朗、幽默,他家的电话号码是*******._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一篇英语作文,不少于50个单词.介绍我的朋友.内容是:我有一个好朋友,他的名字是马晓明,他今年14岁,他的英文名字Jason Smith,他的性格活泼、开朗、幽默,他家的电话号码是*******.
一篇英语作文,不少于50个单词.介绍我的朋友.内容是:我有一个好朋友,他的名字是马晓明,他今年14岁,他的英文名字Jason Smith,他的性格活泼、开朗、幽默,他家的电话号码是*******.
I have a good frend,He name is maxiaoming,He is 14 year old ,He english name is jason smith,He is lively,is open and bright,is humorous,His family's telephone number is I like it.I play together frequently with him .His study is very good,his basketball hits is very good,He often helps me,I to know he such friend very happily frequently !英语作文《我的周末》不少于50词,用上踢足球、登山_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文《我的周末》不少于50词,用上踢足球、登山
英语作文《我的周末》不少于50词,用上踢足球、登山
I had a happy weekend .On Saturday evening I went to the beach with my friends .There we played with sand,sang and danced with the music.Some of us picked up some beautiful shells .On Sunday morning I went to the park with my parents ,where we had a picnic .There were many flowers and trees and we could also hear the songs of birds.On the afternoon we returned home and keep a diary about my weekend.On the evening I watched a football game on TV.I was happy last weekend.英语作文帮
双语英语列表摘要努力翻译中...

我要回帖

更多关于 最难忘的经历英语作文 的文章

随机推荐