i often help my mothercare官网 do the housework 为什么do要用原形

一般过去式练习题
&一般过去式练习题
&&作者:李蔚华来源:
&一般过去时 (PEP Book 8 Unit 3 Last Week / Unit 4 My Holidays)
Hello, boys and girls! 今天我们讲一般过去时,分三个方面讲述,大家可要认真听哟!
I. 一般过去时的概念
一般过去时表示过去某个时间发生的动作或存在的状态。常和表示过去的时间状语连用。如:last year, yesterday等; 也可表示过去经常反复发生的动作,常和often, always等频率副词连用。
①I saw him in the street yesterday. 昨天我在街上看见他了。
②Li Mei always went to school on foot last year. 去年李梅总是步行上学。
II. 一般过去时的构成
动词过去式的构成:
(1)规则动词过去式的构成有四条规则:
①一般在动词原形末尾直接加上-ed。如:look-looked。
②以不发音的字母e结尾的动词,去e再加-ed。如:live-lived。
③末尾只有一个辅音字母的重读闭音节,先双写这个辅音字母,再加-ed。如:stop-stopped。
④末尾是辅音字母+y结尾的动词,先变y为i,然后再加-ed。如:study-studied。
(2)不规则动词的过去式需特殊记忆。如:am(is)-was, are-were, go-went, come-came, take-took, have (has)-had等。
III. 一般过去时的几种句型
肯定句结构为:主语+动词的过去式+其它。如:He went to the toy store yesterday. 他昨天去玩具店了。
否定句结构为:主语+did not (didn't)+动词原形+其它。如:He didn't go to the toy store yesterday. 他昨天没去玩具店。
一般过去时的一般疑问句的构成:
Did+主语+动词原形+其它?如:
1) -Did you go to Beijing last week?
-Yes, we did. (No, we didn't.)
2) -Did you meet the businessman before?
-No, I didn't. (Yes, I did.)
一般过去时的特殊疑问句的构成:
疑问词+did+主语+动词原形+其它?如:
1) -What did you do last night?
-I did my homework.
2) -Where did you go last week?
-I went to Shanghai with my parents.
一般过去时口诀
一般过去时并不难,表示过去动作、状态记心间。
动词要用过去式,时间状语句末站。
否定句很简单,didn't 站在动词原形前,其它部分不要变。
一般疑问句也好变,did放在句子前,主语、动词原形、其它部分依次站。
特殊疑问句也简单,疑问词加一般疑问句记心间。
最后一条请注意,动词过去式要牢记。
小朋友们口诀记,学会一般过去时没问题。
小学阶段要掌握的几个动词的过去式:
watched TV, washed clothes, played football, cleaned the room, visited grandparents, went to a park, went swimming, read a book, went fishing, went hiking, learned Chinese, sang and danced, took pictures, climbed a mountain, ate good food, bought presents, rowed a boat, saw elephants, went skiing, went ice-skating.
同学们,关于一般过去时我们就简单地学这些,你们都掌握了吗?加油呀!一
一般过去时的练习
I.用所给的动词的适当形式填空。
⒈He _____(visit) the Great Wall last year.
2.We________(have) a good time yesterday.
3.We often _______(go) to school by bus last year.
4.I ________(live)in the village when I was a child.
5.Mike______(see) a big tiger in the nature park last year.
6.Sam_____ (do) the housework yesterday.
7.______(do) you _______(enjoy) yourself yesterday?
8.______(do)you _________(play) the violin in the artroom yesterday?
No, I didn't. I_____(draw)some pictures there.
9.. I ______ (eat) a big pizza yesterday.
10.There____ (be) many sheep on the farm last year.
11. I ______ (watch) a cartoon on Saturday.
12. Her father _______ (read) a newspaper last night.
13. We _________ to zoo yesterday, we _____ to the park. (go)
14. ______ you _______ (visit) your relatives last Spring Festival?
15. ______ he _______ (fly) a kite on Sunday? Yes, he ______.
II.选择填空
(&&&& ) 1. She watered the flowers ________.
&&&&&&&&& A& tomorrow&& B& sometimes&& C& yesterday morning
(&&&& ) 2.What ____& Mike do last weekend ?&& A& do&&&&& B& does&&&&& C& did
(&&&& ) 3. I ___ my room last Sunday.&&& A& cleaned&& B& clean& C& am& cleaning
(&&&& ) 4. I often help my mother _____& housework.
&&&&&&&& A& does&&&&&& B& did&&&&&&&&& C& do&&&&&&&&
(&&&& ) 5. _____ you _____ TV last night .
&&&&&&&& A& Do, watch&& B& Did, watch&&& C& Did, watched
(&&&& ) 6.---Did& your father write an e-mail& yesterday ?
&&&&&&&& A& Yes, he did.& B Yes, he& does&& C No, he don’t
(&&&& ) 7.They _____& on& a trip in February ,2007.
&&&&&&&& A& are going&&& B going&&&&&&& C went
(&&&& ) 8.We’re going to _____ mountains& tomorrow .
&&&&&&&& A& climb&& &&&&B climbed&&&&& C climbing
(&&&& ) 9. ____ he ____ football two days ago?
&&&&&&&& A& Does , play&& B Did , played&& C Did , play
(&&&& ) 10.----Good afternoon, Miss Lee. How does Mike feel?
&&&&&&&& -----He’s tired . He ____ a lot of work ______ .
&&& &&&&&A does , this morning& B do , this morning C did , this morning&
III.连词成句。
1. did, what, you, yesterday, do. _______________________________________
2. watch, John, did, TV, weekend, last. _______________________________________
3. went, I ,to, by, park, a, bike& _______________________________________&&
4. jumped, the, into, lake, he, and, the, to, swam, kite.
3.-& &&&&&&&did you go there?I I went& &&&&&&&plane.
copyright& Lushan International Experimental School All right reserved麓山国际实验学校 现代教育技术中心制作湘ICP备0500897号 版权所有扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
初一英语各类作文共32篇(有汉语译注)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口When I had something difficult to do, I used to(过去常常) ask my mum for help. But she always said, “Do it _, dear.” I would get so angry(生气). I thought she was ____mother in the world!For example, one day, I decided ____some friends to my home. My bedroom was very dirty. Books were all over the table and ground. I didn’t make my bed. I asked my ____to help me clean it. But she said seriously(严肃地),“Do it yourself, girl.”Because of my “lazy mum”, I have to ____my clothes and clean my room. I have to help my parents ____. I even have to go to the dentist(牙医) ____. It is really hard to do everything on my own, ____I have learned a lot.As time goes by, I understand my mother. It’s her “laziness” that makes me clever and diligent(勤奋的). Just as my mum always says,“A lady can’t be lazy, or(否则) she’ll be crazy. ____can make you sunny(阳光)!”____great mother! Don’t you think so? A good mother is worth a hundred teachers!【小题1】A.myselfB.yourselfC.himselfD.herself【小题2】A.the cleverestB.the bestC.the laziestD.the hardest【小题3】A.askingB.tellingC.to visitD.to invite【小题4】A.brotherB.fatherC.motherD.sister【小题5】A.washB.washingC.washedD.washes【小题6】A.watch TVB.do houseworkC.go campingD.do homework【小题7】A.aloneB.oftenC.happyD.careful【小题8】A.andB.butC.orD.so【小题9】A.PlayB.WorkC.SpeakD.Mother【小题10】A.What aB.HowC.WhatD.How a-乐乐题库
& Unit知识点 & “When I had something...”习题详情
288位同学学习过此题,做题成功率79.8%
When I had something difficult to do, I used to(过去常常) ask my mum for help. But she always said, “Do it &&&_, dear.” I would get so angry(生气). I thought she was &&&&&mother in the world!For example, one day, I decided &&&&&some friends to my home. My bedroom was very dirty. Books were all over the table and ground. I didn’t make my bed. I asked my &&&&&to help me clean it. But she said seriously(严肃地),“Do it yourself, girl.”Because of my “lazy mum”, I have to &&&&&my clothes and clean my room. I have to help my parents &&&&. I even have to go to the dentist(牙医) &&&&. It is really hard to do everything on my own, &&&&&I have learned a lot.As time goes by, I understand my mother. It’s her “laziness” that makes me clever and diligent(勤奋的). Just as my mum always says,“A lady can’t be lazy, or(否则) she’ll be crazy. &&&&&can make you sunny(阳光)!”&&&&great mother! Don’t you think so? A good mother is worth a hundred teachers!【小题1】A.myselfB.yourselfC.himselfD.herself【小题2】A.the cleverestB.the bestC.the laziestD.the hardest【小题3】A.askingB.tellingC.to visitD.to invite【小题4】A.brotherB.fatherC.motherD.sister【小题5】A.washB.washingC.washedD.washes【小题6】A.watch TVB.do houseworkC.go campingD.do homework【小题7】A.aloneB.oftenC.happyD.careful【小题8】A.andB.butC.orD.so【小题9】A.PlayB.WorkC.SpeakD.Mother【小题10】A.What aB.HowC.WhatD.How aB
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-江苏省靖江市七年级下期末英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“When I had something difficult to do, I used to(过去常常) ask my mum for help. But she always said, “Do it _,...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文主要讲了过去我常常叫妈妈帮我做难的事,但是妈妈总是让我自己做。我过去以为她是最懒的妈妈。但是后来我明白正是妈妈让我成为聪明勤奋的好姑娘。一个好妈妈比得上一百个老师。【小题1】考查代词及语境理解。A. myself 我自己;B. yourself 你自己;C. himself 他自己;D. herself她自己。句意:但是她总是说:“亲爱的,你自己做。”从上文中得知,我一遇到困难,常常叫妈妈帮我。而but表示转折,说明妈妈没有帮我,而是叫我自己做。故选B。【小题2】考查形容词及语境理解。A. the cleverest 最聪明的;B. the best 最好的;C. the laziest 最懒的;D. the hardest最严厉的,最冷酷无情的。句意:我认为她是这个世界上最懒的妈妈。从上文中得知,妈妈总是让我自己做难的事情,而不帮我。所以我生气,认为她懒。故选C。【小题3】考查动词及语境理解。A. asking 问;B. telling 告诉;C. to visit参观,拜访;D. to invite邀请。句意:例如,有一天,我决定邀请几个朋友来我家。decide to do决定做某事。根据题意,故选D。【小题4】考查名词及语境理解。A. brother 兄弟;B. father 爸爸;C. mother 妈妈;D. sister姐妹。句意:我叫我的妈妈帮无打扫房间。从上文中得知,作者是在列举一个例子说明妈妈不帮我做事。所以应该是叫妈妈帮忙。故选C。【小题5】考查动词及语境的理解。A. wash 一般现在时,主语不是第三人称单数;动词原形;B. washing 现在分词;C. washed 一般过去时;D. washes洗,一般现在时,主语是第三人称单数。句意:因为我的懒妈妈,我不得不洗衣服,打扫房间。have to do不得不做某事。故选A。【小题6】考查动词词组。A. watch TV 看电视;B. do housework 做家务;C. go camping 去野营;D. do homework做作业。句意:我不得不帮我的爹妈做家务。根据题意,故选B。【小题7】考查形容词及语境的理解。A. alone 一个人,单独;B. often 常常的;C. happy 高兴的;D. careful小心的。句意:我甚至不得不单独一个人去看牙医。从后文中得知,我自己做一切事情。故选A。【小题8】考查连词及语境的理解。A. and表示承接;B. but 但是;C. or 或者,否则;D. so所以。句意:一切事情要我自己做真得很难,但是我学到了很多。前后表示转折,故选B。【小题9】考查名词。A. Play 玩;B. Work 工作;C. Speak 说;D. Mother妈妈。句意:工作能让你变得阳光。从上文中得知,妈妈想让我自己做事,而不是懒惰。故选B。【小题10】考查感叹句。句意:多么伟大的妈妈!what 的感叹句类型:what+a/an+可数名词单数+(主语+谓语)!what +形容词+不可数名词、可数名词复数形式+(主语+谓语)!how的感叹句类型:how+形容词+a/an+可数名词单数+主语+谓语!故选 A。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
When I had something difficult to do, I used to(过去常常) ask my mum for help. But she always said, “Do ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
与“When I had something difficult to do, I used to(过去常常) ask my mum for help. But she always said, “Do it _,...”相似的题目:
---Were your parents at home last night?&---No. &&&& of us went to my uncle’s birthday party.NoneNeitherAllBoth
Mark Twain was a famous American writer. He loved writing, hunting and fishing very much. One year he went to Maine on vacation and spent three very happy weeks there.When it was time to get back home, Mark Twain went to the station with his baggage(行李). After putting it on the train, he sat on a comfortable seat. A few minutes later, another man came over and sat next to him. Mark Twain looked at the man and saw that he was unhappy. He thought it would be impolite to say nothing first, and they began to talk. They talked about the weather and then Maine. The stranger said, “We have some beautiful woods(森林) in Maine. I guess you have been there, haven’t you?”“Yes, I have,” answered Mark Twain. “I’ve just spent three pleasant weeks there. And let me tell you something: although fishing isn’t allowed in Maine this season, I’ve got two hundred pounds of beautiful fish. I like eating fish, so I put them on the ice to take them home. May I know who you are, sir?”The stranger looked at Mark Twain for several seconds and answered, “I’m a policeman. My job is to catch people who hunt and fish during the wrong seasons. And what do you do?”Mark Twain answered, “Well, sir, I’m the man who tells the biggest lies(谎言) in America.”【小题1】Mark Twain spent in Maine for &&&&.A. one week&&&&&&&&&&&& B. two weeks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. three weeks【小题2】Mark Twain went home &&&&.A. by bus&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. by train&&&&&&&&&&&& C. by plane【小题3】The man next to Mark Twain was &&&&.A. a policeman&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a writer&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a reporter【小题4】Mark Twain’s vacation in Maine was &&&&.A. boring&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. tiring&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. pleasant【小题5】Which of the following is true about Maine?A. It has beautiful woods.&&&&&B. Fishing isn’t allowed there.&&&C. It’s Mark Twain’s hometown.&&&&
In the United States, Father’s Day falls on &&&& third Sunday in &&&& June. a
/ /; thea; /
“When I had something...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“When I had something difficult to do, I used to(过去常常) ask my mum for help. But she always said, “Do it _, dear.” I would get so angry(生气). I thought she was ____mother in the world!For example, one day, I decided ____some friends to my home. My bedroom was very dirty. Books were all over the table and ground. I didn’t make my bed. I asked my ____to help me clean it. But she said seriously(严肃地),“Do it yourself, girl.”Because of my “lazy mum”, I have to ____my clothes and clean my room. I have to help my parents ____. I even have to go to the dentist(牙医) ____. It is really hard to do everything on my own, ____I have learned a lot.As time goes by, I understand my mother. It’s her “laziness” that makes me clever and diligent(勤奋的). Just as my mum always says,“A lady can’t be lazy, or(否则) she’ll be crazy. ____can make you sunny(阳光)!”____great mother! Don’t you think so? A good mother is worth a hundred teachers!【小题1】A.myselfB.yourselfC.himselfD.herself【小题2】A.the cleverestB.the bestC.the laziestD.the hardest【小题3】A.askingB.tellingC.to visitD.to invite【小题4】A.brotherB.fatherC.motherD.sister【小题5】A.washB.washingC.washedD.washes【小题6】A.watch TVB.do houseworkC.go campingD.do homework【小题7】A.aloneB.oftenC.happyD.careful【小题8】A.andB.butC.orD.so【小题9】A.PlayB.WorkC.SpeakD.Mother【小题10】A.What aB.HowC.WhatD.How a”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“When I had something difficult to do, I used to(过去常常) ask my mum for help. But she always said, “Do it _, dear.” I would get so angry(生气). I thought she was ____mother in the world!For example, one day, I decided ____some friends to my home. My bedroom was very dirty. Books were all over the table and ground. I didn’t make my bed. I asked my ____to help me clean it. But she said seriously(严肃地),“Do it yourself, girl.”Because of my “lazy mum”, I have to ____my clothes and clean my room. I have to help my parents ____. I even have to go to the dentist(牙医) ____. It is really hard to do everything on my own, ____I have learned a lot.As time goes by, I understand my mother. It’s her “laziness” that makes me clever and diligent(勤奋的). Just as my mum always says,“A lady can’t be lazy, or(否则) she’ll be crazy. ____can make you sunny(阳光)!”____great mother! Don’t you think so? A good mother is worth a hundred teachers!【小题1】A.myselfB.yourselfC.himselfD.herself【小题2】A.the cleverestB.the bestC.the laziestD.the hardest【小题3】A.askingB.tellingC.to visitD.to invite【小题4】A.brotherB.fatherC.motherD.sister【小题5】A.washB.washingC.washedD.washes【小题6】A.watch TVB.do houseworkC.go campingD.do homework【小题7】A.aloneB.oftenC.happyD.careful【小题8】A.andB.butC.orD.so【小题9】A.PlayB.WorkC.SpeakD.Mother【小题10】A.What aB.HowC.WhatD.How a”相似的习题。七年级英语(上) Unit 10 Can you play the guitar?
练习题与答案_初中英语_中学数学网
|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语(上)&Unit&10&Can&you&play&the&guitar?&&练习题与答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
七年级英语(上)&Unit&10&Can&you&play&the&guitar?&&练习题与答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 21:23:06
&&& 1What club do you want to join ? && I want to join the sports club.
&&& 2What club does he want to join ? &&He wants to join the art club.
&&& 3Do you want to join the chess club ? &&&&& Yes , I do. / No , I don’t .
&&& 4Does she want to join the music club ? &&Yes , she does . / No , she doesn’t.
&&& 1Can you play the guitar ? &&Yes , I can . / No , I can’t.
&&&&& &&&&Can you play it well ? &&&Yes , I can . / No , I can’t.
&&& 2I can dance and play the piano.
3I can play chess but I can’t paint.
1. I want to join the art club.&& /
want to do sth.
& : I want to go to the zoo next day off.
2. What club do you want to join?&& ?
&&&&& club
&& : English club
music club
&chess club
swimming club
3. Can you play the guitar?&& ?
& He is good at playing the piano.&&
& She plays the violin well.
playthe/the
play the piano&&&&& play basketball&&&& play chess&&&& play computer games
play with sb.&
4. Musicians Wanted for School Concert
Musicians Wanted for Rock Band&&
5Please talk to Zhang Heng for more information. &
&&&&& more information
6.& help…with…“”with-ing
&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&I often help my mother with cooking.
&&&&&&& help sb. do sth./to do sth.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Can you help me clean the classroom?
We need help for our Baidaihe School Trip.
7.& wanted for“”wantedfor
Musicians Wanted for Rock Band
English Teachers Wanted for No1 Middle School
8speaksaytalktell
① speakI can speak English
② sayPlease say it in English
③ tell“”
: tell& sb.& sth. &&&&
&tell sb. to do sth.&
talk with/to sb.& && talk about sth.
&&& && cannotcan’tcanYes+can No+ can’t
&& She can play the guitar.& -----She can’t play the guitar.
----Can she play the guitar?& -----Yes, she can. No, she can’t.
A: Can I go shopping with you?&&&& ?
B: No, you can’t. You have to do your homework at home. .
maymaymustn’tcan’t
maycanmay“Yes+can/may”“No+can’t/mustn’t”
May/Can I help you?&& Yes, please. No, thanks.
He may be in the classroom.&
He can’t get to school on time. He is ill.&
A: May I play the computer games now?& &
B: No, you mustn’t. You have to finish your work first.
May I come in?
Can you play basketball?
I can play the chess well.
The little girl can draw pictures.
Mr. Black is a musician. He can sing and dance. He can play the piano, the guitar, the trumpet and the drums. He is very busy every day. He gets up at seven o’clock. Then he makes breakfast. He often has bread and milk for breakfast. After that he leaves home at eight o’clock. He goes to work by bus. He practices his guitar and sings in the morning. Then he has rice, chicken, and broccoli for lunch. At two thirty, he does sports. After that he usually reads some magazines or newspapers. He has supper very early, at about five thirty. At six thirty, he goes to the theatre to have concerts. He works until ten o’clock. He is very tired when he goes back home.
_______ _______ _______ _______
( &)1. What time does he ________TV?& ----At eight o’clock.
&&&&&&& A. watches B. watch C. watching
)2. Can they ________the guitar? ----No, they can’t.
&&&&&& A. play B. plays C. playing
( &)3. He wants ________the art club.
&&&&&&& A. to join B. join C. joins
)4. Can you ________chess? Yes, I can.
&&&&&&& A. do B. make
( &)5. _______Mary good with her classmates?
&&&&&& A. Is B. Are C. Does
( &)6. Jim can’t play ________drums.
&&&&&& A. the B. a
( &)7. Can you ________Japanese?
&&&&& A. speak
B. say C. talk
( &)8. Can he swim ________? Yes, he can.
&&&&&& A. good B. well
Hello. My name is Jim Green. I’m a student at No. 14 Middle School. I have classes from Monday to Friday. I have many things to do after class. On Monday and Wednesday, I help my friends with their English. On Tuesday and Thursday, I make model planes. On Friday afternoon, I play basketball. I go to the park with my parents and sister on Saturday. On Sunday, I have a good rest at home and do my homework.
Now it is 8:30 in the morning. I am sitting in the classroom and having a math class. I am listening to the teacher carefully. My friends Li Lei and David are looking at the blackboard. Lucy and Lily are thinking. Han Mei is writing something. All of them are working hard.
( &)1. Jim Green is a student at No. 14 Middle School.
( &)2. He has classes from Monday to Saturday.
( &)3. He helps his friends with their Chinese.
( &)4. Now, he is listening to his English teacher.
( &)5. All the students are working hard.
Wheelchair athletes say, “I can do it !”
Liesl Tesch is Australian. She’s a great athlete, but she can’t walk. She is a wheelchair basketball player. All the women on her team are wheelchair athletes. Liesl and her team members can’t run or jump, but they can play excellent basketball. Her team is a winning team. They play in countries all over the world. Other countries with women’s wheelchair basketball teams are & xmlnamespace prefix ="st1" ns ="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /&New Zealand, Canada, and Japan.
Tom Smith is from the United States. He can’t walk, but he can race in marathons. Tom can race in his wheelchair. His wheelchair can go very fast. It can go 35 miles per hour (56 kilometers per hour). Tom can also play basketball and baseball, but racing is his favorite sport.
Wheelchair athletes don’t say, “I can’t.” They say, “I can do it.”
wheelchair
Fill in the blanks with can or can’t
1. Liesl _________ play basketball.
2. Liesl _________ run or jump.
3. Tom _________ walk.
4. Tom _________ race in marathons.
5. Wheelchair athletes ________ play sports.
piano, guitar, trumpet
seven o’clock, eight o’clock, two thirty
six thirty
bread, milk, rice
sing, dance, play
& 15 BAACA 610 AABCB
(A) TFFFT &&(B) (1) can (2)can’t (3) can (4) can (5) can
1Tom wants ________ to you. Are you free?
&&&&& Ato tell&&&&&& Btells&&&&&&&& Cto talk&&&&&&& Dtalks
& &&2Can you help me ________ my English?
&&&&&& Awith&&&&&&& Bof&&&&&&&&&& Clearning&&&&& Dabout
&&& 3Here ________.
&&&&&&& Ais some in formations&&&&&&&&&& Bare some in formations
&&&&&&& Care some information&&&&&&&&&& Dis some information
&&& 4Bob can play ________ tennis but can’t play ________ violin.
&&&&& Athe, the&&&& B×, ×&&&&&&& Cthe, ×&&&&&& D× , the
&&& 5Can you paint?& ________.
&&&&& AYes, a little& BYes, little&&&&& CNo, a little&&& DNo, little
&&& 6Please call me ________ 8989766.
&&&&& Ain&&&&&&&& Bat&&&&&&&&&&&& Cabout&&&&&&& Dwith
&&& 7________ like to go swimming ________ summer.
&&& AChildren, on &&&&BChildren, in&& CA child, on&& &&&&&&DA child, in
&&& 8Miss Read is good ______ musicShe can be good ______ children in the music club.
&&&& Aat, at&&&&& Bwith, with&&&&&& Cat, with&&&&& Dwith, at
&&& 9The young ________ plays the ________ very well.
&&&& Apianist, piano&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Bpiano, pianist
&&&& Cpianist, pianist&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Dpiano, piano
&&& 10What can you do, Lin Tao? ________.
&&&&& AI like sports&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& BI want to join the music club
&&&&& CI am well&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& DI can do Chinese Kung Fu
&&& 11Hi, can I help you?& ________.
&&&& AYes, please&& BNo, I can’t&&& CYes, I can&&&& DYou are welcome
&&& 12________ you can ________ our school concert.
&&& AMaybe, in&&& BMaybe, be in CMay be, in&&& DMay be, be in
&&& 13We want two good& ________ our rock band.
&&& Amusic for&&& Bmusician in&&& Cmusic in&&&&& Dmusicians for
&&& 14Little Tom can draw& ________.His drawings are very ________.
&&& Agood, well&& Bwell, good&&&& Cgood, good&&& Dwell, well
&&& 15Can he ________ it in English?
&&& Aspeak&&&&&& Bspeaks&&&&&&& Csay&&&&&&&&& D, talk
Mike and Ann are &&1&& &They live in a large house. The house is &&&&2 &&&&the foot of a mountain big hill. Near the mountain &&&&3 &&&&a lake.
There are four people in the family: Mike, Ann, their father and their mother. Their father is a farmer. He &&&&4& &&&a farm not far from their house. Their mother is at home. She is a housewife . Mike and Ann go to school every day. They are &&&&5 &&&&, but they are &&6 &. Mike is in Grade 2. Ann is in Grade 1.
Mike likes sports. He likes swimming and playing football. After school he often plays football &&&&7& &&&his classmates. Ann is a good girl. After school, she often goes home to help her mother& &&&&&&8 &&&&the housework.
&&& 1Abrothers and sisters&&&&&&&&&&& Bbrother and sister
&&&&&&&&&&& Ca brother and sister&&&&&&&&&&& Da brother and a sister
&&& 2Aat&&&&&&& Bin&&&&&&&&&&&& Cunder&&&&&&&&& Don
&&& 3Ahas&&&&&& Bhave&&&&&&&&&& Cis there&&&&&&& Dthere is
&&& 4Aare working& &&Bis working&& Cworks on&&&&& Dworks at
&&& 5Aat the same school&&&&&&&&&&&& Bat the same schools
&&&&&&&&&&& Cin the same school&&&&&&&&&&&& Din the same schools
&&& 6Ain different grades&&&&&&&&&&&& Bin a different grade
&&&&&&&&&&& Cat different grades&&&&&&&&&&&& Dat a different grade
&&& 7Aand&&&&&& Bwith&&&&&&&&&& Cbut&&&&&&&&&&& Dor
&&& 8Adoing&&&& Bdoes&&&&&&&&&& Cwith&&&&&&&&&& Din
Once a great boxer , Tom Brown, went to a restaurantfor dinner. He put his bag near the door, but he was afraid that someone would take it. So he got out a pen and a piece of paper and wrote on it: “The great boxer, Tom Brown, left his bag here. He’ll come back in a few minutes. ” He put the paper on his bag and went to have his dinner. When he came back, his bag wasn’t there. But he found a piece of paper on the ground. It said: “A great runner took away your bag, and he will not come back. ”
&&& 1Tom Brown went to the restaurant ________.
&&&& Afor his bag&& Bto see the runner& Cto have his meal&& &&&&Dfor his pen
&&& 2Mr. Brown was afraid ________.
&&&&&&& Ato put down his bag near the door&&
&Bhe couldn’t find his pen
&&&&&&& Cthieves would take his bag away
&&&&&&&&& Dhe couldn’t get enough food himself from the restaurant
&&& 3Mr. Brown wrote the words on the paper because he ________.
&&&&&&&& Athought the thief would not steal
his bag when he read the words
&&&&&&&& Bwas a boxer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&Cwanted to catch the thief&
Dwanted to get to know the runner
&&& 4When Mr. Brown came back he ________.
&&&&&&&&& Afound another piece of paper on the ground
&&&&&&&&& Bfound his bag wasn’t there
&&&&&&&& Cboth A and B
&&&&&&&&& Dsaw the runner running after him
&&& 5Which is not right?
&&&&&&&&& AMr. Brown was foolish& BThe runner was a thief.
CThe runner made a joke on Mr. Brown. DThe boxer didn’t know the runner at all.
What do you do to relax? Do you watch TV? Do you read a book? Or do you listen to music? How many of us actually play a musical instrument? How many of us go to concerts? How important is music in our lives? What kind of music do we like?
The survey above shows the musical habits of a few of our readers. Interestingly, fourteen people out of the twenty questioned actually play a musical instrument, while only six people don’t. Out of these, ten people practice their musical instrument between 0―3 hours a week and the other four between three and six hours a week.
The best instrument t eight people say it is their favourite instrument to play. Another four people like playing the piano and two like playing the violin. Two people, however, don’t like playing the violin or the piano as they think they are too difficult.
Pop concerts are always popular but, in this survey only eight people say they like going to concerts, six to pop concerts and two to jazz concerts.
A higher number, eighteen, say they like listening to music as they find it relaxing. Only two people don’t like listening to music at all. These results seem to suggest that we are more actively musical than we think ...
6How many of the twenty people don’t play a musical instrument?
7How many of the fourteen people like playing the guitar?
8Why don’t the two people like playing the violin or the piano?
9Do most people like listening to music?
school bandtalented& favorite
&&&&&&& best& well& sing& dance
&&&&&&& piano& trumpet& violin& drum
1Cwantto dotalk to sb. “”
2Ahelp sb. with sth.
3Dinformationhere,
5Aa little“”
7Bchildren, in
8Cbe good at sth. , be good with sb.
9Apianist, piano
11ACan I help you?
12Bmaybe, “”
13Dmusician, “”
14Bwell, good
1Bbrother and sister
2Aat the foot of……
4Cworks on a farm
5Cin the same school
4Ain different grades
7Bwith his classmates
8Chelp…with……………
1C& 2C& 3A& 4C& 5D
6Six of these people don’t play a musical instrument.
7Eight people like playing the guitar.
8Because they think they are too difficult.
9Yes, they do.
One possible version
There are five students in our school band. We are all talented. We can sing and dance well. Li Xin is good at playing the piano. Lin Tao can play the trumpet well. Han Mei is the only girl in the band. Her favorite is playing the violin. Wang Bin plays the guitar best. I am good at playing the drum.
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个试题: 下一个试题: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 mother 的文章

随机推荐