求翻译英文歌曲Sweetness的中文qq音乐歌词翻译,下面是英文qq音乐歌词翻译。不要在线直译,谢谢!!

求一个英文歌词的翻译,不要直译
求一个英文歌词的翻译,不要直译
when i was seventeen it was a very good year it was a very good year for small town girls and soft summer nights we'd hide from the lightson the village green when i was seventeen when i was twenty-oneit was a very good year it was a very good year for city girls who lived up the stair with all that perfumed hair and it came undone when i was twenty-one when i was thirty-fiveit was a very good year it was a very good year for blue-blooded girls of independent means we'd ride in limousines their chauffeurs would drive when i was thirty-five but now the days are shorti'm in the autumn of the year and now i think of my life as vintage wine from fine old kegs from the brim to the dregsand it poured sweet and clear it was a very good year
when i was seventeen 当我十七岁的时候it was a very good year 那是多么美好的一年it was a very good year 那是多么美好的一年for small town girls 对于小镇姑娘来说and soft summer nights 温柔的夏夜we'd hide from the lights我们躲在没有灯光的地方on the village green 在村镇公用绿地上when i was seventeen 当我十七岁的时候
when i was twenty-one当我21岁的时候it was a very good year 那是多么美好的一年it was a very good year 那是多么美好的一年for city girls who lived up the stair 对于住在楼上的城里的姑娘with all that perfumed hair 头发要喷香水and it came undone 还没有喷完when i was twenty-one 当我21岁的时候
when i was thirty-five当我35岁的时候it was a very good year 那是多么美好的一年it was a very good year 那是多么美好的一年for blue-blooded girls 对于有着贵族血统(蓝色血液的实际含义是贵族)的女孩of independent means 有着独立谋生的本领we'd ride in limousines 我们开着豪华轿车their chauffeurs would drive 而且由他们的司机开车when i was thirty-five 当我35岁的时候
but now the days are short但是现在时间越来越少了i'm in the autumn of the year 我在人生中的秋天and now i think of my life 现在我回想我的一生as vintage wine from fine old kegs 就像上好的木桶里装着的古老香醇的葡萄酒from the brim to the dregs从桶的边缘到剩下的渣子and it poured sweet and clear 倒出来的都是甜美和清澈it was a very good year那是多么美好的一年
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家在线等英文翻译,500分,不要翻译软件直译的,谢谢!_百度知道
在线等英文翻译,500分,不要翻译软件直译的,谢谢!
经营机制的转变给企业发展注入了活力、4#船燃、中石化中海船供等企业单位供油量达25万吨,该码头可停靠10万吨级油轮。公司拥有供油船3艘和专业化的供油码头一座,系全国首家具备为船舶加注燃料能力的专业化码头、丹东等地建设终端销售基地,终端销售量要达到35万吨、宁波。公司每年为@@海运集团,独家代理其生产的焦化蜡油,被客户誉为“海上加油站”。针对渔业船舶用油的特点,专业输油码头,是中国石油@@石油化工公司控股的专营海上供油和船舶燃料油贸易企业、高效的海上加油服务、4#渔用油,并呈现高速良性的发展态势,建油品储罐,储运能力目前已逾2万吨,中期目标要达到50万吨。公司主要产品为船用180CST。公司短期目标,渔用油替代0#柴油的使用。自成立以来。 2007年公司由国有大企业控股公司转制为民营股份制公司。油品主要来自中国石油天然气股份公司@@石化公司及其它各大炼厂,在大连、销一条龙的油品物流链条。公司目前已同辽河油田大力集团结为长期合作伙伴,使客户节约了成本,收到良好的经济效益、大连大房身等地区受到渔用船舶客户的好评,长期目标要达到100万吨。 2008年,公司经营业绩逐年增长,跻身@@地区供应能力最大的船舶燃料供应企业行列。公司生产车间及油品储运装置坐落于中国石油天然气股份公司@@石化分公司厂区内、山东,年销售收入已逾10亿元,国标及非标柴油、供。公司经营业务以海上船舶燃料油的生产,在舟山,开发了3#,在两年内,形成了产,发展销售渠道和营销网络,年供应能力30万吨以上、石岛。公司一贯坚持提供优质、120CST、配送为主,公司确定了短中长期发展目标,油品贸易为辅公 司 简 介 @@船舶燃料有限公司成立于日,销售收入要实现40个亿
提问者采纳
GB and non-standard diesel, the company identified the short and long-term development goals, such as the building of terminals and sales base.,000 tons, Dandong, of the first ship to have fuelled the professionalization of port capacity, terminal sales to reach 350, the supply capacity of more than 300, the development of the # 3, in the petrochemical, in Dalian, Ltd, fish oil substitution 0 # diesel use so that the customers cost savings. At present the company has been vigorously with the Liaohe Oilfield Group entered into long-term partnerships, ss largest supply capacity ship fuel supply enterprises, build Workshop production companies and oil storage and transportation equipment located in the China National Petroleum Corporation Petrochemical Company shares factory area, with the ship well, Isle, 2001, professional oil terminal, the company operating results year after year growth, supply and marketing of such, 120CST, within two years, storage capacity is now more than 20. Company short-term goals. The company insists on the provision of quality and efficient service refueling at sea by customers as &quot, # 4 and fisheries oil. The main products for the marine 180 CST.&quot, Ningbo, and received good economic returns. The company has for three tankers and a specialized oil terminal, the operating mechanisms of the changes to the enterprise development injected vitality, Dalian Dafangshen areas such as fisheries, to achieve sales of 40 billion,000 tons. was established in September 27, China Petroleum and Chemical Company is holding the franchise marine fuel oil and ships trading enterprises, burning vessel # 4, with a high positive development trend. Companies each year for @ @ Shipping Group,000 tons,000 tons, Shandong, the development of marketing channels and sales networks. 2008, the terminal will be able to accommodate 100,000-ton oil tankers, ranks among the region&#39, the oil logistics chain, long-term goals to reach 100 million tons. Companies operating ships fuel to the production,000 tons. Since its inception, sole agent of the coker gas oil production, and formed a production, distribution mainly oil. Oil mainly from the China National Petroleum Corporation joint-stock companies and other major petrochemical refineries, the medium-term goal to achieve 500. 2007 companies from large state-owned enterprises restructured holding company for the private shareholding company, the annual sales income of more than 1sea stations, in Zhoushan, and other enterprises in the sea for the unit supply capacity of 250. Oil for the fishing vessel characteristicsFuel Ship Co
提问者评价
我还想多加分,怎么加呢??
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
with the ship well,000 tons, the annual sales income of more than 1 billion yuan,000 tons, Ltd, the medium-term goal to achieve 500;sea stations,000-ton oil tankers, distribution mainly oil, within two years, in Dalian, the development of the # 3, supply and marketing of suchCompany Profile @ @ Ship fuel, the oil logistics chain, with a high positive development trend.&quot. The main products for the marine 180 CST, Dalian Dafangshen areas such as fisheries. Since its inception, long-term goals to reach 100 million tons, the China National Petroleum @ @ Petrochemical Company holding the franchise marine fuel oil and ships trading enterprises, the operating mechanisms of the changes to the enterprise developme Workshop production companies and oil storage and transportation equipment located in the China National Petroleum Corporation shares @ @ Petrochemical Company plant area. At present the company has been vigorously with the Liaohe Oilfield Group entered into long-term partnerships, the development of marketing channels and sales networks,000 tons, and received good economic returns, the company identified the short and long-term development goals, sole agent of the coker gas oil production, GB and non-standard diesel, the company operating results year after year growth, terminal sales to reach 350,000 tons. was established in September 27, burning vessel # 4, to achieve sales of 40 billion, Isle. 2007 companies from large state-owned enterprises restructured holding company for the private shareholding company. The company insists on the provision of quality and efficient service refueling at sea by customers as &quot, building oil storage tank, of the first ship to have fuelled the professionalization of port capacity, and formed a production. Companies each year for @ @ Shipping Group, such as the building of terminals and sales base. 2008, Dandong, Shandong, storage capacity is now more than 20. The company has for three tankers and a specialized oil terminal, ranks among the @ @ supply capacity in the largest ship fuel supply enterprises, supplemented by trade. Company short-term goals, the terminal will be able to accommodate 100, and other enterprises in the sea for the unit supply capacity of 250,000 tons, the supply capacity of more than 300. Oil mainly from the China National Petroleum Corporation shares @ @ petrochemical companies and other major refineries, professional oil terminal, 2001, Ningbo, # 4 and fisheries oil, in Zhoushan, 120CST. Oil for the fishing vessel characteristics, in the petrochemical. Companies operating ships fuel to the production, fish oil substitution 0 # diesel use so that the customers cost savings
我不会,但帮你捧捧场。
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我把这英文检测方法翻译成中文,要标准的,不要翻译软件直译的谢谢。请不懂不知道的不要乱回答谢谢_百度知道
谁能帮我把这英文检测方法翻译成中文,要标准的,不要翻译软件直译的谢谢。请不懂不知道的不要乱回答谢谢
谢谢.Then the number of cells is counted是一个试验方法,请不要用翻译软件来翻译. &lt.In the Petri-bowls with sample from the untreated floor the number of grown cells is expedted to be high!Normally we have 3 petri bowls pr sample.e!In the Petri-bowls from sample from a treated floor!The test method is described in ISO 6222. to ISO 6222 and placed in Petri-bowls with agar and subrstrate at 37 degC for 48 hours. here the total number in test was 6&gt!After this curing the cells will grow.m anotI; The difference in number of cells is the reduction in bacterias at the treated floor.(这个检测方法是按照ISO6222描述)In the DryDes P-test the samples were taken from a floor in a pig sti.1 sample was taken from an untreated squaremeter floor and from 1 squarmeter floor treated by 50 gram DryDes P pr sq!The samples were diluted in warm water mcc, the number of cells will be low
提问者采纳
oldq=1" target="_blank">http.baidu,请在本问题里补充或追问。 链接我在之前一个知道问题里已经翻译过了:<a href="/question/6521667.baidu.html,我再给你回:///question/6521667?oldq=1 如果是有其他测试内容要翻译.html,翻译内容应该是没什么问题
提问者评价
我同事又发一个给我,我还以为两个是不一样的,都没细看就直接问了。谢谢你哦,麻烦了!
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
翻译软件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译Sam Smith的Lay Me Down,下面是英文歌词,不在直译,谢谢!!_百度知道
求翻译Sam Smith的Lay Me Down,下面是英文歌词,不在直译,谢谢!!
they tell their own storyYou told me not to cry when you were goneBut the feeling&#39, it&#39;m missing youTs overwhelming, they&#39, are nothing without youYre alrightI&#39, youAnd make sure you&#39,And I don&#39, missing you like crazyYou told me not to cry when you were goneBut the feeling&#39;re alrightI&#39;t be with you tonightLre much too strongCan I lay by your side, lay me by your sideCan Ive been throughI&#39, the days just seem so darkThe moon, lay me by your sideLay me down tonight, where I wasRight there, this emptiness,t wanna be here if I can&#39?This hurt that I&#39, where do Is overwhelming, this hole that I&#39;ll take care of youAnd I don&#39;s much too strongCan Im missing you, youAnd make sure you&#39?No words can explain, right next to youAnd it&#39;m insideTll take care of you,m reaching out to youCan you hear my call,t want to be here if I can&#39;t be with you tonightI&#39, the way I&#39Yes I do, next to you, the stars, I believeThat one day I will be
不要复制百度知道里已翻译过的那个 。。。
提问者采纳
they tell their own story泪水止不住落下.com, it&#39,我会在那个地方Right there, the way I&#39,并且深信着That one day I will be?This hurt that I&#39, next to you,依偎在你身旁Lay me down tonight, the stars:Mavis工作室, lay me by your side愿今晚与你同眠;s overwhelming, you-ou我可以躺在你身边吗,依偎着;re much too strong可我还是没法忍住;t want to be here if I can&#39!思念如潮水般将我淹没Can I lay by your side, are nothing without you没有你日子里;t wanna be here if I can&#39您好;t be with you tonight如果不是你,也期待抚摸你的肌肤:mavislee,思念就如潮水般将我淹没Can I lay by your side,我应该从哪里开始, you我可以躺在你身边吗, this emptiness, I believe我相信,即便我们分开了也不要伤心落泪But the feeling&#39,看不见一丝光芒Tre alright我会好好照顾你I&#39, next to you,依偎在你身旁Can I lay by your side,re alright我会好好照顾你I&#39;m inside夜幕降临, next to you,即便我们分开了也不要伤心落泪But the feeling&#39,疯狂地想你You told me not to cry when you were gone你曾经说过,空虚寂寞像黑洞一样包围着我Ts hard, lay me by your side愿今晚与你同眠;t be with you tonight但如果今晚不是你, where I was有一天。啊,依偎着And make sure you&#39, they&#39,我今晚不会出现在这里Lve been through这让我感到心痛I&#39.ganji,就这样依偎着,我根本不想待在这里I&#39;s much too strong可是;m missing you言语已经无法表达我对你的思念Tll take care of you一切都会好起来的And I don&#39, this hole that I&#39?你听到我的呼唤了吗,依偎着And make sure you&#39, missing you like crazy我想你,就这样依偎着,作你的依偎And it&#39.cn______________________________________Sam Smith-Lay Me Down愿与您同眠-SamSmithYes Im reaching out to you我向你伸出了双手Can you hear my call, right next to you等着你?我期待你的抚摸,一切都会好起来的And I don&#39,就这样依偎着, you我可以躺在你身边吗,我忍不住, the days just seem so dark等待的日子太痛苦,星星月亮都黯然失色Your touch,诉说着伤心事You told me not to cry when you were gone记得你曾经说过?No words can explain, where do I begin:译员!译文见如下;ll take care of you
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
they tell their own story眼泪讲述着他们自己的故事You told me not to cry when you were gone你走的时候告诉我不要哭But the feeling&#39, it&#39;m missing you语言描绘不出我有多想念你Ts overwhelming, they&#39, are nothing without you月亮 星星没了你什么都不是Yre alrightI&#39, you我可以躺在你的身边吗And make sure you&#39,我会好好照顾你And I don&#39, missing you like crazy我想念你快疯了You told me not to cry when you were gone你走的时候告诉我不要哭But the feeling&#39;re alright让我可以确保你一切安好I&#39;t be with you tonightLre much too strong但是这种感觉太强大 吞没了我(接下来重复啦~)Can I lay by your side, lay me by your sideCan Ive been through我经过这伤痛I&#39, the days just seem so dark但是这很困难 天似乎要暗下来了The moon, lay me by your sideLay me down tonight, where I wasRight there, this emptiness,t wanna be here if I can&#39?你可以听见我的声音吗This hurt that I&#39, where do Is overwhelming, this hole that I&#39;ll take care of youAnd I don&#39;s much too strong但是这种感觉太强大 吞没了我Can Im missing you, youAnd make sure you&#39?你的触碰 你的皮肤 我应该从哪儿开始No words can explain, right next to you有一天 我会在那儿 在你的旁边And it&#39;m inside我陷在这片空虚的夜里Tll take care of you,m reaching out to you我向你伸出手Can you hear my call,t want to be here if I can&#39;t be with you tonight如果我今晚不可以陪伴着你 我不想在这儿I&#39, the way I&#39Yes I do, the stars, next to you, I believe是的 我相信That one day I will be
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文歌曲被译成众多中文版本:离骚版、诗经版等
来源:人民网-人民日报海外版
  英文诗歌及各种版本的中文翻译
  说起风靡一时的《像你的他》(Someone Like You), 相信很多英文歌曲爱好者一定不陌生,它在2011年单曲排行榜中一共夺得5周冠军。最近,这首歌再次引起关注,原因是有才的中国网友将其翻译成了各种中文版本,其中文言文版取名为《另寻沧海》。网友们纷纷评论:“文言文版翻译,歌曲顿时到了神一般的境界&&”“文言风翻译,果断被戳中泪点了,中文真是全世界最美的语言。”的确,这些翻译,无论外在形式还是内涵表达、意境审美,都彰显着深厚的中华文化底蕴。
  语言简约 底蕴丰富
  现代中文传承了中国古典文学的根本,吸收了民间语言的精华,借鉴了外来文化的优长,形成了自己独特的语言文化风格。《另寻沧海》这个翻译版本体现了译者深厚的中文功底:“已闻君,诸事安康。遇佳人,不久婚嫁。已闻君,得偿所想。料得是,卿识君望。”言辞简洁,句式整齐,节奏鲜明,韵律优美。
  近日,网友们还将一首英文诗歌翻译成众多中文版本,有文艺版、诗经版、离骚版、七律版、女汉子版等,不一而足,引得围观者赞叹不已:“当英文遇到中文,原来可以有这么多的翻译版本啊!深深地为中文的唯美博大精深折服了。”其中首句“You say that you love rain,but you open your umbrella when it rains”,“诗经版”的翻译是这样的:“子言慕雨,启伞避之。”将汉语的简洁美、构句美、声韵美体现得淋漓尽致。
  中文语言简约,底蕴丰富,给翻译者以广阔的空间。《另寻沧海》的译词“毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山”就是化用了“曾经沧海难为水,除却巫山不是云”的典故和名句;而英文诗歌的翻译“子言偕老,吾所畏之”,则运用了《诗经?邶风?击鼓》中的诗句。
  意境优美 意味深远
  中文不仅具有简约之美,更具有意境之美。在前文提到的那首英文诗歌的译文中,有一个“七律体”的翻译版本:“江南三月雨微茫,罗伞叠烟湿幽香。夏日微醺正可人,却傍佳木趁荫凉。霜风清和更初霁,轻蹙蛾眉锁朱窗。怜卿一片相思意,犹恐流年拆鸳鸯。”一幅烟雨朦胧之中,忧郁女子的水墨画卷展现在人们眼前。中文的情感美、画面美、情调美交织成令人回味无穷的意境美。
  中文的意境美,也是吸引外国人学习汉语的主要原因之一。德国慕尼黑孔子学院的王溪老师是音乐发烧友,她将今年很火的一首歌曲《时间都去哪了》的歌词用于教学。“门前老树长新芽,院里枯木又开花。半生存了好多话,藏进了满头白发&&柴米油盐半辈子,转眼只剩下满脸的皱纹了。”她向学生解释说,前两句是借描写景物来抒发自己的想法,寄情于景;而后两句说明爸妈已经老了,头发已经白了。她告诉学生,中国人表达感情比较委婉含蓄,用“柴米油盐”这4个日常生活中最常用的东西来比喻普通平凡琐碎的生活。德国学生听了,觉得中文既简洁又意味深远,更加坚定了学好汉语的决心。
  神奇翻译 引发思考
  网友们评论《另寻沧海》的翻译:“英文歌词翻译成中文全都超级赞,完全不是生硬的直译了,而是带有感情的声音。”可见,在翻译中融入本民族文化元素,就会产生共鸣。
  对外经济贸易大学英语学院教授贾文浩认为,在中英文的诗歌互译中首先应该注重“诗味”,以诗译诗,译文应该尽量还原诗歌风味;其次还要关注文体,考虑诗歌创作时代,选取合适的文体,有限度、有条件地保留或创立风格,还原诗歌本意。上文中提到的翻译虽然是一种基于英文诗歌而改写的文字游戏,网友们的不同中文翻译版本还是很有趣味的。
  在南开大学汉语言文化学院教授冉启斌看来,同一首英文诗歌的不同中文译文,很大一部分是摆脱了原文的大胆意译,以求能够尽量切合纯粹的汉语表达。为达到这个目的,很多时候不得不增加很多适合汉语表达的额外文字。从这个角度来看,网友翻译的不同中文版本,与其说是“翻译”,不如说是以原作内容为主题、使用不同的汉语文学形式进行的再创作。
  在充分把握中文内涵与意境的基础上,对外来文化进行规范再创造,不仅有助于我们了解和学习外文,也有助于彰显中文魅力,更有利于通过文化碰撞融合,达到异彩纷呈的效果。
(责任编辑:un649)
原标题:英译中竟变出这多版本
新加坡的廉洁,要点不是高薪,而是法治。[]
数字之道:
新闻当事人:
主演:唐嫣/李易峰/舒畅/陈伟霆/黄明
主演:陈晓/陈妍希/张馨予/杨明娜/毛晓彤/孙耀琦
主演:谷智鑫/王珂/黑子/张立/冯玉玺
主演:维果?莫腾森/凯拉?奈特利
主演:周迅/黄晓明/谢依霖/隋棠
蔡健雅与罗中旭不来电
岳母逆天整容遭女婿调戏