以宽容为话题的带翻译端午节英语作文带翻译

以thank you,my mother为题的英语作文带中文翻译_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以thank you,my mother为题的英语作文带中文翻译
以thank you,my mother为题的英语作文带中文翻译
My dear mather, thank you very much. You give me life , and have a lot of trouble bringing up me 。Now i grew up , Ill do fine,my dear ,you can rest assured. ill make you happy every day .i wish you ca...以我的英语为题写一篇英文作文,带翻译_百度知道
以我的英语为题写一篇英文作文,带翻译
we ought to try all our best to answer the teachers&#39. Talking about English study.Bs very useful to keep the texts in mindMy EnglishI have some difficulty in learning English.When in class,we should practice as much as possible. Listening to english news also does good to our english,I think practice is necessary and important. For example.And it&#39.expecially in improving my spoken English. Sometimes I often make mistakes whilt tell the difference between written English and spoken English,we must preview the lesson by repeating after the tapes and look up the new words questions, I can&#39. For the improvement of English
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
为提高英语。而且它是非常有益的,我认为实践是必要的和重要的。用学习的英语。谈论英语学习。有时我经常犯错误说话的时候给别人,我无法区别的英语写作和口语。例如.特别是在提高我的英语口语翻译楼下的那个。听英语新闻也很高兴可以提高我们的英语水平,我们必须通过重复预览后的磁带和查找新单词在字典,我们应该。授课前的这一课,可以采纳我们两啊我的英语我表达起来有点困难,以保持文本记在心里。当在课堂上,我们应该试试我们所有的最好回答老师的问题,尽可能多的练习
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以我的小发明为题写一篇英语作文,60词左右 带翻译_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以我的小发明为题写一篇英语作文,60词左右 带翻译
以我的小发明为题写一篇英语作文,60词左右 带翻译
My inventionInvention came from human ingenuity,from innovation.发明是人类的智慧和创新思维的产物.And today I have invented something.A thermal water bottle.今天我发明了一个小东西.一个电暖水壶.It's not just oridinary water bottle,It has got external batteries.After fully charged,it can keep the water warm for 2 hours.它不是一个普通的水壶,它有外置的电池,充电完成后可以将里面的水保暖两小时.I have put some research into the invention of this.I had the knowledge of electric charge running through the wires can heat the wires up,so i wrapped the wires around the bottle.我研究调查之后发明了这个发明,我知道电流经过电线会有热量,所以我将电线绕着水壶绕了几圈.I am really proud of myself for inventing this.我感到非常的自豪.手打的,挺累的.我在外国上学,所以语法应该没问题
Invented the first must have good knowledge, there will be a degree of hope, I read a lot of books, consulting a lot of teacher, after communication with students, produced a can sweep the floor time adsorption of other devices on the ground, so mother later don't need so tired.
发明首先必须具备很充分的知识,这样才会有一定程度上的希望,我翻阅了很多的书籍,咨询了很多的老师,和同学们沟通交流后,制作了一个可以拖地时候可以吸附地上的杂物的装置,这样妈妈以后再也不需要那么累了。(原创采纳下吧~zZ)以my mother为题的80字英语作文带翻译_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以my mother为题的80字英语作文带翻译
以my mother为题的80字英语作文带翻译
My mother is a doctor in a hospital. She is forty years old . She is kind to the patients and she is very strict in her work. She often tells me to be friendly to others. My mother always puts her wor...以寄信为题的英语作文及翻译_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以寄信为题的英语作文及翻译
以寄信为题的英语作文及翻译
Learning English takes time so if we want to learn it well,we should spend much time practicing using English every day.Besides,we should listen to the teacher and take notes carefully in class.Go over what is learnt regularly and finish doing our homework carefully.If we have time,we'd better isten to English radio programmes,read English stories and newspapers,watch English films and TV programmes ,keep a diary in English .If we make mistakes,correct them at once and try not to make the same mistakes.What's more,we should look up new words in the dictionary before class and prepare each lesson carefully before class.I believe if we work hard and have good ways of learning English,we will learn English well.学英语是要花费时间的,因此我们要花大量的时间每天练习使用英语.而且我们应该上课认真听讲、记笔记、经常复习我们所学的、认真完成作业.如果我们有时间,最好听英语广播、读英语故事和报纸、看英语电影和电视节目、用英语记日记.如果我们出错了,就要马上更改并尽力别再犯同样的错误.并且我们在课前要查字典认真预习.我相信如果我们努力学习并且有好的学英语方法,我们一定会学好英语的.

我要回帖

更多关于 宽容英语作文 的文章

随机推荐