下载积分:30
内容提示:吕中舌
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:42|
上传日期: 07:33:45|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
新英语教程读写译 第三册 教师用书.PDF
官方公共微信英语课上,老师要求大家用英语写短文,进行自我介绍。假如你是Bill,请你根据以下提示写一篇60词左右的英语短文,介绍一下你自己,完成老师布置得任务。&br/&提示:1.年龄;&br/& 2.特长;&br/& 3.周末活动。
英语课上,老师要求大家用英语写短文,进行自我介绍。假如你是Bill,请你根据以下提示写一篇60词左右的英语短文,介绍一下你自己,完成老师布置得任务。提示:1.年龄; 2.特长; 3.周末活动。 5
不区分大小写匿名
你长这么可爱,我就帮你写了
& & &holle,everyone &my name is bill,my age is14.i like to play the piano,write and play sports.i am good &at &play soccer.on weekends ,i always do my homework first,then,i usually play soccer &with my best firend &jim.i &sometimes go shopping with my parents.finally,i think ,we can going to be good firend.& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & thank you
hi,my name is bill.
i&m a boy from a small
village.i&m12.i like drawing.because it&s boring.and i like piaying sports so i usually
piay bedminton
with my father on the weekend.
that.i either piay
computer games or
有帅哥吗?我就帮他写了
I'm an active,lovely and clever girl.In the school,my favourite subject is maths.Perhaps someone thinks it's difficult to study well.But I like it.I belive that if you try your best,everything can be done well.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号关于写严格的老师的英语3词_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
关于写严格的老师的英语3词
关于写严格的老师的英语3词
先分析四级各题分值: 总分710 听力占35%=248.5分(听力对话占15%=106.5分、听力短文20%=142分) 阅读占35%=248.5分(仔细阅读25%=177.5分、快速阅读10%=71分) 综合占10%=71分 (完型10%=71分、) 写作和翻译占20%=142分(写作15%=106.5分、翻...求一篇英语作文,80词,题目是我最喜欢的老师,要自己写的,至少用三个定语从句._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇英语作文,80词,题目是我最喜欢的老师,要自己写的,至少用三个定语从句.
求一篇英语作文,80词,题目是我最喜欢的老师,要自己写的,至少用三个定语从句.
My favorite teacherMr.Zhao is a tall man with dark shining eyes. He is a teacher who teaches us history.He always tries his best to make our class interesting and instructive."Do you know about Adolf Hitler,the German dictator during World War the Second? Some say he was a dictator while others argue he was a true patriot?" He asked us one day."A dictator of course!" Many of us answered."Didn't he love his country?""Yes, he did.""Then he was a patriot!""The country he loved is his own country, not the country for all the Germans!""Then he was a dictator!" was his conclusion. We all laughed.关于写严格的老师的英语3词_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
关于写严格的老师的英语3词
关于写严格的老师的英语3词
老师我想对你说 时光荏苒,老师你还好吗? 老师,我想对你说:你的音容笑貌,你的举手投足,时常展现在我的眼前;你的关心,爱护,一直萦绕在我的脑海里;你的循循善诱,谆谆教导,至今铭记在我的心中;你和我们一起时的一切,都如同昨日历历在...

我要回帖

更多关于 描写老师的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐