my lucky的my friend 英语作文文70个字

70字的英语作文—“My school day”用一般现在时_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
70字的英语作文—“My school day”用一般现在时
70字的英语作文—“My school day”用一般现在时
My School DayI get shcool at seven in the moring everyday.At 8:30 I start my shool day.In the morning,there are four classes .I have four classes In the afternoon,too.My favorite subject is English ,because my English teacher is so nice and humorous.I have a free class every day,It is my happy time.I can do my homework at that time.I go home at six .It is my shcool day,common but happy day!
My School DayI get shcool at seven in the moring everyday.At 8:30 I start my shool day.In the morning,there are four classes .I have four classes In the afternoon,too.My favorite subject is Engli...70字初中英语作文winter is my favouritre season带翻译_百度知道
70字初中英语作文winter is my favouritre season带翻译
When it rains,从12月开始,所以它也是个白色的季节,请再问。共80词.There are many snow games to have fun in the winter!如果不明白为您解答, so it’s a white season,一下雨就变得很冷。人们很少出门,无语法错误,请第一时间“采纳”!******************************************************************祝天天开心, it hardly snows.In the northern part of China, it usually snows in winter: My favorite season is winter。中国北方的冬天经常下雪。冬天有许多玩雪的游戏!谢谢。但是在南方几乎不下雪,学习进步;如果对你有所帮助, because I like the cold weather in winter and I like dress warm clothes. It begins around December.People barely go to the outdoors。冬天是一年中的第四个季节,因为我喜欢冬天的寒冷和穿保暖的衣服.But in the south.我最喜欢的季节是冬天, it becomes very cold.Winter is the fourth season in the year
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I like white, I love white snow,so I like winter. What a lovely winter,so I like go out with my friends to play snowalthough.
usually snows heavily in winter, it has incomparable warmth and hope,winter is very coldWinter is a beautiful and cold season
冬季是我最喜欢的季节
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文My lucky number_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文My lucky number
英语作文My lucky number
My favorite number is eight.Do many other people think the number 8 is lucky?Absolutely.The number 8 was and is considered a very lucky number.It explains that why t he Beijing Olympics was scheduled to o pen on August 8th,2008,making the dat e read 888.Because I enjoy feng-shui,I did know a bit about the auspicious nu mber 8 and have already been aware of the connection to the opening date for t he Beijing Olympics.When the opening day of the Olympics c ame on that date,many people begin to analyze the meaningful message it prov ides to China.Because of that,I also de cide to use the number 8 as often as po ssible even in choosing my phone numb er.I told a lot of my friends about the luc ky meaning behind the 8,that is
The lucky number has become increasingly popular in daily life of mordern socialty. For example, the number eight means big money which people like most, while the number four means death.初三英语12单元3b作文my lucky的作文_百度知道
初三英语12单元3b作文my lucky的作文
r&#92.&quotThe day before yesterday was Sunday. I was embarrassed at that time, she was really an angel.I didn't what to do. When I was very upset , I thought she was an angel.&#92,I visnsome books?
The girl (or the boy )in the phot At that time. I will never forget it.&#92. Then I
was ready to pay for them:&quot,I could go back home successfully. It was a lucky day for me.OnIIs it yours. In fact , but I couldn&#39, I wanted to buy some books in the bookstore, an old grandma in the bookstore said to me. I chose\r\nI will always be grateful. Thankr&#92
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初三英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文70个字的日记,急!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 英语作文70个字的日记,急!
英语作文70个字的日记,急!
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“英语作文70个字的日记,急!”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“英语作文70个字的日记,急!”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:晴1.本学期开学以来.她先就我的学习提了一些很好的建议。4日期11月3日 星期二,我一直为我的功课担忧,英语老师与我谈了话.她的话使我深受感动.今天下午,因为我在英语学习上有些困难,以便不久赶上我的同学,英语成绩很差。3。2,然后答应课后帮助我,我决心更加努力地学习,天气,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: My English teacher discussed with me about my English learning, I had been very worried: SunnyEver since the semester startedDate, thus my English was not very good: 3rd November Tuesday Weather. It was because that I met some difficulties while learning English. I really appreciated her help. She gave me some helpful advice, and she also said that she would like to help me with my English studing after school. In order to catch up with my peers, I would definitely work harder解决方案2:原来是这样,感谢!通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了: 1·冬天来了,北风呼呼地刮了起来。大雪堆满了房顶上、地面上,池塘里也结了一层厚厚的冰。连期末考试都不用考了,一群小朋友被这洁白的雪花吸引了,他们穿上厚厚的棉衣...=========================================== I have a busy holiday, On weekend, I clean the room ,I play the computer game ,and I do my homework. Another day ,I have a big trip ,It's nice! I visit my grandparents now, I ea...=========================================== 这是关于过年那天的 Happy New Year 2011.This year is a new starting.I'm always waiting this day every year. Because the Chinese New Year is the most popular and m...===========================================我们可要全吃了!"妈妈故意逗我,只见她拿起汉堡包大大地咬了一口,我一看急了,左手抓起... 吃完午饭,妈妈也不让我睡午觉,就让我写作文,写完后,我知道该在网上学英语了。学了三...=========================================== Last summer vacation,my family and I went to Qingdao by train.There was always sunshine and fresh air,which made us so comfortable.We went to the seaside,the sea was as b...=========================================== dumpling is a traditional chinese food. on the lunar new year' s day, most families make a lot of delicious dumplings. to make them, follow this easy process. 饺子是中国传统食物...=========================================== Manufacturers have discovered by trial and error that sugar sells badly in green wrappings,that blue foods are considered unpleasant,and the cosmetics should never be packed...=========================================== I live very happily today! In the morning, it is very fine! Then I climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all se...=========================================== 看在我这么辛苦的为你打字,给点悬赏吧!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 有趣的一天 今天是我的生日,所以有好多的朋友和长辈都来了。朋友们和长辈们都带来了好多的礼物和祝福,长辈们还给...=========================================== 爸爸妈妈对我的学习要求十分严格。 每天做完作业都要给爸爸妈妈检查;双休日,或寒假,暑假,都要早晨7点半按时起床,听英语磁带,然后背诵英语单词或英语课文......做这么多的...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助

我要回帖

更多关于 my lucky day英语作文 的文章

随机推荐