if both every boy and girlwill very happy i believe 的翻译

英语高手帮忙翻译~在线等。_百度知道
英语高手帮忙翻译~在线等。
能讲十分钟左右就可以,澄江抚仙湖或普者黑,陆良彩色沙林的英语导游词大理崇圣寺三塔
com/c1040。请高手帮忙翻翻.ynpxrz://www.ynpxrz这里有汉语导游词.com/c1040,能讲十分钟左右就行。有满意的://www。口语为主
提问者采纳
你可以简洁明了的看看这个网站。http://www。对导游有很大帮助,中国文化网.chinaculture.org/gb/en_curiosity//content_72876。很多名胜景点.chinaculture,比较多,而且有图片,而且是英文://www.org/gb/en_curiosity//content_72876我就不复制了,对你制作pp肯定有帮助
提问者评价
感谢。suisuisui翻的挺好,不过我用不上,写的是大理古城,我要的是崇圣寺三塔。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他9条回答
云南大理崇圣寺三塔导游考试导游词英语译文:
Chong Temple St. is up, please come with me to get off.
Into the door, we can clearly see above the level at the Three Pagodas. In front of the middle of the larger tower, said Chihiro, on both sides of the position after some of the smaller tower.
Tower originated in India, for the first possession of the Buddha relic, a semi-circular shape of the graves. China-human transmission, and the combination of traditional Chinese architecture, evolved in the form of rich, loft-style, Miyan Shi, Bo-review, the throne of King Kong-style, and so on. We now see the three towers are Miyan Shi.
Dali area popular t...
云南导游考试梅里雪山导游词
Fellow friends, lead each bit by me to understand in today the plum
the snowy mountain charm.
In plum snowy mountain survey
Enlightens celebrates the Tibetan nationality autonomous
prefecture to be located northeast Yunnan Province, northwest side
with the Xizang Autonomous Region is the neighbour, is in world
natural heritage □□three Jiang Bingliu the core zone, the Quanzhou
area 23,870 square kilometers, governs Shangrila, Weixi, 德钦 three
counties, state government office locus in Shangrila county.
In the plum the snowy mountain is located east Deqen County the NATO
10 kilometers to traverse the sie...
1Chong-profile Holy Mosques
Chong San Temple is located 1.5 km north Dali, Lake to the east, the west should Cangshan music peak.
Chong Holy Mosques, built in the late hours of the Nanzhao State for the 10th generation of Nanzhao State Wang Feng advised when you (824-859 years) was built. After the completion of Nanzhao and Dali is the country's activities during the Buddhist center of Dali country to become a well-known royal temple. Therefore, Chong Holy Mosques, &Fodu& reputation.
Chong San, also known as the Third Temple pagoda, which is China's Xu Ming Dynasty travelers in the &Yunnan travel diary& written by three pagoda and the moder...
第1个the church in Mainz, Canyon Moon Bay, and so on.
5. Please tell us flying Temple.
Possession of the name &Ka Zhaxi,& coming from the viewing platform Temple (Department of tourists to live) 1 km, 8 km from the city of Deqin. &Ka Zhaxi,& which means &my nine blank lines,& according to legend had a Sakyamuni Buddha from Tibet to come here, so this temple was built and named &flying temple.& Prince Edward has snow-capped mountains in the main hall dedicated to God, as well as Padmasambhava sleep lying Buddha statues that Ka Zhaxi. Three colors are painted on the walls of the magnificent murals, says the founder of the Gelug Sect mas...
难度比较大。都专用词。
你该先去那些景点的网站找找汉语的,在让人翻译
楼上翻译的漏洞百出,是软件整的吧,这个工作量太大了,你还是付钱就近找个人给你customize一下吧,还有你的语速和语言技巧是决定解说时间长短的根因
这个用200百度分估计是换不来滴
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译Dear,I think we would be very happy you also believe that good?Jevon I do not want to disappoint you I think you will not let it disappointed me because I love you,you know where Mody wrong if I I will say to you,I have done something wro_百度作业帮
英语翻译Dear,I think we would be very happy you also believe that good?Jevon I do not want to disappoint you I think you will not let it disappointed me because I love you,you know where Mody wrong if I I will say to you,I have done something wro
英语翻译Dear,I think we would be very happy you also believe that good?Jevon I do not want to disappoint you I think you will not let it disappointed me because I love you,you know where Mody wrong if I I will say to you,I have done something wrong,I apologize I am sorry that you like to listen to the words?If you do not like the words I can say I love you this enough?Like to hear more than words can tell you personally that I am really very simple words but I am very satisfied You remember I would prefer not to have cheated injured forever!谁能给偶翻译下`要准确点的` 有追加分的``
怎么说!分给我吧!我喜欢要分!求跪!怎么说!分给我吧!我喜欢要分!求跪!Dear,I think we would be very happy you also believe that good?Jevon I do not want to disappoint you 亲爱的,我想我们会非常高兴,你也相信吗?杰文,我不想你失望 I think you will not let it disappointed me because I love you,you know where Mody wrong if I 我想,你不答应,我感到失望,因为我爱你,你知道么地道错误,如果我 I will say to you,I have done something wrong,I apologize I am sorry that you like to listen to the words?我会告诉你,我做了一些错误的,我很抱歉我很抱歉,你喜欢听的话吗?If you do not like the words I can say I love you this enough?如果你不喜欢的话,我可以说我爱你,这已经足够?Like to hear more than words can tell you personally that I am really very simple words but I am very satisfied喜欢听多的话可以告诉你亲自说,我真的很简单的话,You remember I would prefer not to have cheated injured forever!你还记得我宁愿不要有被骗受伤永远
亲爱的,我想我们将会非常快乐,你也这么认为对吗?JEVON我不想让你失望我想你不会让我失望的,因为我爱你。你知道??(后面不通)我会对你说,我做错了,我道歉,你愿意听吗如果你不想听这些,我可以说我爱你,这够了吗想听我说更多我能告诉你的话,虽然很简单,但我很满足了你记得我??是不是在线翻译的哦,语句总不通...
亲爱的,我想我们会非常高兴,你也相信吗?杰文,我不想你失望我想,你不答应,我感到失望,因为我爱你,你知道么地道错误,如果我我会告诉你,我做了一些错误的,我很抱歉我很抱歉,你喜欢听的话吗?如果你不喜欢的话,我可以说我爱你,这已经足够?喜欢听多的话可以告诉你亲自说,我真的很简单的话,但我很满意你还记得我宁愿不要有被骗受伤永远...
亲爱的,我认为我们应该感到高兴,因为你也相信那样好。Jevon,我不想让你失望。我想你也不会让它使我失望,因为我爱你。你知道什么地方错了如果我......我将要告诉你,我做错了一些事,我道歉我是多么的对不起,那是你喜欢听到的话吗?如果你不喜欢听那些我能说我爱你的话就足够了吗? 听起来很简单的那些直接告诉你的话我感到很满意。 你记...
亲爱的,```````````嘿嘿
不知道了!!!!其实要翻译去/translate_t?langpair=en|zh-CN复制粘贴就翻译出来了!!!呵呵!!英语翻译I believe I have answered my question.It appears that the 33mm change is being requested for both sides.We will discuss and get back to you shortly.We will need to review the appearance of the revision and see if we can equal the look out_百度作业帮
英语翻译I believe I have answered my question.It appears that the 33mm change is being requested for both sides.We will discuss and get back to you shortly.We will need to review the appearance of the revision and see if we can equal the look out
英语翻译I believe I have answered my question.It appears that the 33mm change is being requested for both sides.We will discuss and get back to you shortly.We will need to review the appearance of the revision and see if we can equal the look out between all 4 mounting points.I assume that the requested revision can be made to the mold that has already been machined.I assume that the requested revision can be made to the mold that has already been machined.这句时候都没翻译到位。还是不是很理解意思
我相信我已经回答了你的问题.看来,双方都提出了更改33毫米的要求.我们会先商量这个问题,然后尽快回复你.我们将会需要重新审查这个修订的外层,看看可不可以将那4个安装点的外观做成平均一致.(这是最后一句)我想,那个被要求的修订/修改 是可以加上 已经制作出来的模具上.就是,虽然那个模具已经做出来了,可是如果要修改成你需要的样子的话应该是没有问题的.

我要回帖

更多关于 happyboyfriendtv 的文章

随机推荐