第5季第4集的撸时代第二季片尾曲曲叫什么啊,好喜欢听

英语翻译1、你那双湛蓝色的大眼睛,洋溢着光彩,好迷人.2、在大洋彼岸支持你.3、我非常喜欢《哈利波特》,你演哈利演得真棒.4、第二季也很可爱,软软的头发好迷人!5、它是一种很想很白的花_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1、你那双湛蓝色的大眼睛,洋溢着光彩,好迷人.2、在大洋彼岸支持你.3、我非常喜欢《哈利波特》,你演哈利演得真棒.4、第二季也很可爱,软软的头发好迷人!5、它是一种很想很白的花
英语翻译1、你那双湛蓝色的大眼睛,洋溢着光彩,好迷人.2、在大洋彼岸支持你.3、我非常喜欢《哈利波特》,你演哈利演得真棒.4、第二季也很可爱,软软的头发好迷人!5、它是一种很想很白的花,香甜美满.第五题错了,是5\它是一种很香很白的花。
Your blue eyes,full of glamour,are so beautiful!I'll support you on the other end of the ocean.I love Harry Potter very much!Your acting is brilliant!Your soft hair in Season 2 is cute,too!It's a kind of flower,white,with pleasant scent.Daniel迷?我基本上也是,英文版的七本看了两遍.
1Nashuang blue color of your eyes, was full of glamour, good charming.2The other side to support you in the ocean.3I very much like "Harry Potter" Harry you my speech in the black4The second quarter also very cute, charming good hair Ruanruan5It is a very white flower would like, sweet success.
1.Nashuang blue color of your eyes, was full of glamour, good charming.2.The other side to support you in the ocean.3.I very much like "Harry Potter" Harry you my speech in the black.4....
1, you Nashuang blue color of the eyes, was full of glamour, good charming. 2, the other side to support you in the ocean. 3, I very much like "Harry Potter" Harry you my speech in the black...
前四楼是机器翻译吧同意楼上的高悬赏:大器晚成 第三季第七集的片尾曲叫什么名字啊?很好听啊,或者发我邮箱也可以_百度知道
高悬赏:大器晚成 第三季第七集的片尾曲叫什么名字啊?很好听啊,或者发我邮箱也可以
提问者采纳
All Out Of Love
提问者评价
太感谢了,这首歌真心的好心,谢谢你,追分20~
其他类似问题
大器晚成的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
HBO官网我怎么也打不开 已发了。。
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁鬼语者第4季第5集的片尾曲叫什么啊?_百度知道
鬼语者第4季第5集的片尾曲叫什么啊?
有没有人知道鬼语者第四季第5集片尾的那歌叫什么名字?是谁唱的啊?
提问者采纳
there’s many tales I’ve lived to tell. I had a dream That I could fly from the highest tree. Long walks in the dark through woods grown behind the park: http. oh~ Now I’m old and feeling grey://A GOOD DAY&gt, I’m ready now to fly from the highest wing. I had a dream.rayfile. I don’t know what’s left to say about this life I’m willing to leave. I played pretend between the trees. I’m ready now, and fed my houseguests bark and leaves。 那首歌是Priscilla Ahn的《Dream》.rayfile,出自她的专辑&lt
其他类似问题
鬼语者的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位大侠知道越狱第四季大结局的片尾曲叫什么,歌者是谁?那首歌真的太好听了!!!急求。急啊_百度知道
哪位大侠知道越狱第四季大结局的片尾曲叫什么,歌者是谁?那首歌真的太好听了!!!急求。急啊
提问者采纳
//www.net/music/341/341000.net/music/341/341000;ve got love in your heart why don're nightmares are through if you got pain in your heart why don&#39在线收听和下载;t promise a miracle but i'll make sure that you't yot come true i&#39? i can&#39? and if dreams don&#39:Spirituali 歌词.mtvtop.mtvtop? and we't you keep it with mine:t you share it with me:lay it down slow 歌手;s half what it used to be and lay it down slow lay it down free lay it down easy but lay it on me if you&#39://ll just wait and see if it&#39: if you got dreams in your heart why don&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
太好听的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁同志亦凡人第三季第一集的片尾曲是什么啊,听哭我了。_百度知道
同志亦凡人第三季第一集的片尾曲是什么啊,听哭我了。
提问者采纳
The nothing song.AKA.njosnavelin
by Sigur Ros