五上寒假英语寒假作业p72阅读短文,回答问题

浙江省杭州2014年中考英语模拟命题比赛试题37_学优中考网 |
2014年中考模拟试卷英语卷
1、本试卷满分120分,考试时间100分钟。
2、必须在答题纸的对应答题位置上答题,写在其他地方无效。1至60小题在答题纸上涂黑作答,答题方式详见答题纸上的说明。
、做听力题时,先将答案划在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有一分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题纸上。
1. How many girls are there in your class?
2. Where is the man now?
(新中考英语听力分级特训
A. At home
B. In the hotel
C. In the hospital
3. What does the man want to do?
A. Send an e-mail to Linda
B. Have a talk with Linda
C. Call Linda
4. How did the man learn about the job?
A. From the newspaper
B. From his father
C. From his friend
5. What probably happened last night?
(新中考英语听力分级特训
A. The man’s sister went to the movie.
B. The man went to the movie with his sister.
C. The man didn’t go to the movie.
二、 听较长对话,回答问题(共6小题,计12分)
听下面一段对话,回答第6至8三个小题。现在,你有15秒的时间阅读这三个小题。
6. How is the weather?
(新中考英语听力分级特训
7. When is the conversation happening?
A. In the evening
B. In the afternoon
C. In the morning
8. What are they going to do?
(新中考英语听力分级特训
A. Go shopping
B. Drive to the supermarket
C. Shop online
听下面一段对话,回答第9至11三个小题。现在,你有15秒的时间阅读这三个小题。
9. What’s the movie about?
(新中考英语听力分级特训
A. Life in 2022
B. Robots in 2022
C. People eat in 2022
10. How will people make electricity in 2022?
(新中考英语听力分级特训
A. By running
B. By riding their bikes
C. By exercising
11. What will life be like in 2022?
(新中考英语听力分级特训 改编)
A. More cars and pollution
B. More cars and less pollution
C. Fewer cars and less pollution
三、 听独白,回答问题(共4小题,计8分)
听下面一段独白。听独白前,你有20秒钟的时间阅读有关材料和4个小题。听完独白后,你有20秒钟的时间来选择有关选项。独白连读两遍。
Ways to go to school The number of the students
12. When is the World Environment Day?
A. July 5th
B. June 5th
C. June 15th
13. How many students come to school by bike according to the survey?
14. Which kind of vehicles do we use more and more?
C. parents’ car
15. Why had we middle school students better come to school by bike or on foot?
A. cheap and fit
B. convenient and comfortable
C. no pollution and keep healthy
Ⅱ笔试部分
四、单项填空(共15小题,计15分)
从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
16. The underlined part in the word “playful” is pronounced as________.
17. ---My bicycle was broken .Could I borrow yours?
---Sure. Here is ______ key.
18. ---Tom, who teaches _________ English?
---Mrs Shi. She has been teaching English for 8 years. ________ English is really good.
19. The 5th China’s Got Talent(中国达人秀)gives the child a chance to show his special ________.
(教学月刊英语P12
A. behavior
B. education
D. performance
20. We Chinese people will not _______ Diaoyu Islands, no matter what difficulty we
(教学月刊英语P36 改编)
A. give in
B. give out
C. give away
D. give up
21. “Jessie, it is the ______time in ______days that you’ve made the same mistake. Make sure to be careful next time.”
22. Due to the Greenhouse Effect and the Global Warming, we now have a _________ summer than ever before. The temperature in some places reaches over 40 0C.
23. _________ big surprise the girl has given everyone in her family! She unexpectedly got No.1
in the final e.
24. ---Shall we go fishing tomorrow? It will be a sunny day.
---I’d love to, but I _________ look after my sick mother in hospital. She is badly ill.
D. have to
25. _______ tell lies to others. Learn to be an honest person, OK?
26. _____ my sister______ my brother has an iphone5. Therefore, they are going to buy one each.
D. N but also
27. I’ve told you everything. This is all _________ I have seen and heard.
28. ---Is there anything special in CCTV News?
(教学月刊英语P53 改编)
---Yes. The public _______ not to waste food and try to clean the plates.
B. was asked
C. are asked
D. will ask
29. ---Look, the light in Linda’s room is still on. Do you know ______?
---To study for the coming exam, maybe.
(教学月刊英语P29
A. if she works hard
B. why is she so busy
C. why she stays up so late
D. when she will stop studying
30. ---May I look at the menu for a little while?
---Of course, ________, sir.
(教学月刊英语P37
A. take it easy
B. it doesn’t matter
C. enjoy yourself
D. take your time
五、完形填空(共15小题,计15分)
通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后在各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中选出一个最佳选项。
(文章来自“中考捷径”P252阅读理解)
The world has many beautiful __31___. We can hear the songs of birds and the laugh of people. We can listen to cool music and news reports. And it is all because of our ears! They ___32__ us a world of sounds.
But some people can’t hear any sound at all. Some are born deaf. ___33__ can hear well in their childhood, but too many loud sounds hurt their ears later on.
Many people in China can’t hear __34___ sounds clearly. A large number of them are children. Most of them are born ___35__ good hearing. But six children out of every 1,000 have hearing problems when they are born. And __36___ a child has hearing problems, he or she usually will also have learning problems at school.
A lot of things can __37__ hearing problems. For example, too __38___ earwax is not good for our hearing. And noise louder than 85 decibels(分贝) can hurt our ears and make us __39__ our hearing for a short time or even for ever.
Hearing is important for all of us. So we should do our best to give our ears special care. Don’t forget to do the following:
Try to ___40__ places with too much noise. If you have to go, wear earplugs. A pair of good earplugs can cut the noise ___41__ 30 decibels.
When ___42___, remember to put earplugs into your ears to stop water from getting in.
Never put ___43___ sharp into your ears. If you think you have too much earwax, ask your mum or dad to help you clean it out.
Keep these things in __44___! Then you won’t be ___45__ “What? What?” when you are older.
31. A. songs
32. A. take
33. A. others
B. the others
D. another
34. A. different
B. ordinary
C. special
D. specific
35. A. with
D. without
36. A. when
D. because
37. A. lead
B. influence
38. A. much
39. A. miss
40. A. live in
B. stay away from
C. keep away
D. leave for
42. A. swimming
B. running
C. surfing
D. boating
43. A. something
B. anything
C. nothing
D. everything
44. A. mind
45. A. telling
B. speaking
C. complaining
六 、阅读理解(共15小题,计30分,其中第一节10小题,计20分;第二节5小题,计10分)
(文章来自“中考捷径”P158完形填空)
One morning, a student was walking with his teacher when they noticed a pair of old shoes by the roadside. They thought the shoes might belong to a farmer. In fact, the owner of the shoes was working in a field nearby, and he had nearly finished his work.
The student said to his teacher, "Let's play a trick on the man: we hide his shoes, and wait to see what he will do when he can't find them."
"My young friend, we should never have fun by tricking others like that," answered the teacher." Instead, let's put a coin in each of the shoes, and watch what he will do."
The student did so, and then they hid nearby.
The man soon came back to get his shoes, but when he slipped his foot into one of his shoes, he felt something hard in it. He bent down and found the coin.
Surprise appeared on his face. He looked at the coin for a minute, and then looked around, but nobody could be seen. He then went on to put on the other shoe. However, he was even more surprised to find another coin.
He then knelt down(跪下), looked up to heaven and said thanks aloud, in which he spoke of his wife, sick and helpless, and his children without bread.
The student was deeply moved, and his eyes were filled with tears. "Now," said the teacher, "you can't be much more pleased than if you had played your trick."
The boy replied, "You have taught me a lesson which I'll never forget. I feel now the truth of these words, which I didn't understand before: 'It is more blessed(神圣的) to give than to receive.' "
46. According to the passage, what do you think of the farmer?
A. His family is very poor.
B. He is kind of rich.
C. He is a dishonest man.
D. Because of the trick, he is unlucky.
47. The underlined word “trick” in the second paragraph probably means ________ .
48. When the man slipped his foot into his shoes, he felt something hard. How many
coins did he find in his shoes?
49. What can you learn from the passage?
A. The man worked in the field all day.
B. The student hid the man’s shoes at last.
C. The man’s children were sick, and they didn’t have enough to eat.
D. After finding the coins, first he felt surprised, then he was very thankful.
50. Which of the following can be the best title for the passage?
A. The student and the teacher
B. A meaningful lesson
C. Giving is receiving
D. The farmer’s shoes
(文章来自“英语双语报”九年级第20期 封面故事)
One mother took many lovely photos of her sleeping son. After the little baby, Wengenn, fell asleep, his mother would create an imaginary fairy tale scene behind him and then take those lovely photos.
When the baby was asleep, he was photographed traveling to castles in the clouds, cooking eggs in the kitchen or swinging on the swing with an elephant to catch him. The photos have attracted people around the world because of the cute creativity.
Mrs Liao drew inspiration from a famous child photographer Anne Geddes and a mother Adele Enersen who published a book of similar photos, so she decided to turn her hobby of photographing toward her son. She said, “Every day just before Wengenn’s nap, I would imagine him being the main character in one of my favorite scenes and paint a background setting with plain clothes, lovely animals and other common household materials, just like how an artist would deal with the paint brush. After he fell asleep, I would place him at the centre of the theme I had creates and start taking photos.”
With a collection of more than one hundred photos of Wengenn, Mrs Liao published a book in Chinese in Taiwan. And there are plans for an English version to be published. She told her fans, “I’m truly touched by your support.”
51. What’s Mrs Liao’s hobby?
A. painting pictures
B. looking after her son
C. photographing
D. writing books
52. Who gave Mrs Liao inspiration to create the lovely photos?
A. Anne Geddes
B. Adele Enersen
C. Wengenn
D. Both A and B
53. Because of _________, the photos attract so many people around the world.
A. her lovely son
B. her cute creativity
C. her skill of photographing
D. her talented painting
54. According to the passage, which of the following is NOT true?
A. The photos were usually taken during her son’s nap.
B. In the scenes she created, there were fashionable clothes, lovely animals and household
materials.
C. Her son was always at the centre of the theme, and he was the main character.
D. The lovely photos seemed to tell people some imaginary fairy tales.
55. Will there be a book with lots of photos of Wengenn in English one day?
A. Probably
B. Impossible
C. Not at all
D. We don’t know
第二节 任务型阅读(阅读下面短文,从A-F中找出与第56-60各题号后内容相匹配的句子,其中一项为多余选项)
(文章来自“教学月刊英语”P23 阅读理解 改编)
People who remember other people’s names enjoy a huge advantage. They may become the most popular person simply by recalling(记起) people’s names and introducing them to each other.
★ 56___________.
Improving your memory, in any field, begins with one simple rule: paying attention. When you want to remember a new person’s name, you have to listen when he says it. Forget for a moment what you want to say and simply listen.
★ 57___________.
Pretend you don’t hear the name clearly and repeat it, “You said your name was John.” Or you may say it out loudly when you shake hands. Try to use the name several times in conversation like “What do you think about this, John?” Or “See you, John.”
★ 58___________.
John Smith. Imagine his name is written on his forehead. This may seem childish(孩子气的), but the more unusual the picture we see,the better we recall it.
★ 59___________.
Look for a special feature(特征) of the person, like a long face or big eyes. Next time you meet this familiar person, you will remember his name.
★ 60___________.
Imagine the person standing in front of you as a famous person with the same name and you will remember his name. And then you have it, the secret of your amazing memory.
A. Find the famous name in the person
B. Write the name on their forehead
C. Find the picture in the person
D. Write the name in the notebook
E. Listen carefully
F. Repeat it at once
七、词语填空(共10小题,计10分)
用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺、正确、连贯(每个单词限用一次)
Let’s do something to keep hazy (雾霾) weather away January 2013, hazy weather has occurred many times in many cities in China. The air pollution in these areas is very serious. That’s because many factories and cars give off waste gas.
Because of the serious air pollution, people dare not open windows to let in fresh air. When they go ___62___, they have to wear masks. Also, students have to stop outdoor activities to avoid breathing in poisonous air. ____63___ hazy days, many traffic accidents happen and many flights are ___64___ off because people can’t see ___65____.Last but not least, the serious air pollution has also ___66___ many diseases and many people lose their ___67____…
As a student, it’s our duty to do something ____68___ the environment. First, we can go to school by bike instead of by car. ___69____, we should call on our friends to take the underground or the bus to work. What’s more, we are supposed to plant more trees and ask the government to improve the public transport service.
We believe if we take actions, the air will be as ___70___ as before.
八、单词拼写(共10小题,计10分)
根据下列句子及所给单词的首字母,在答题纸上按题号写出各单词的完全形式(每空限填一词)
71. Last night, we p
playing volleyball at school. We will have a match tomorrow.
72. Don’t give up! You know with hard work, you will surely s__________.
73. My son prefers to sleep with the windows o_________ to keep the air fresh.
74. Have you seen the news that another case of H7N9 was discovered in y___________
newspaper?
75. It was because I could speak English t_________ I got the job.
(八下英语P72)
76. What are you going to do d__________ the summer holiday?
77. Don’t always copy others’ work. We are supposed to do our homework o__________.
78. One day, when I get old, I’m going to r__________ somewhere quiet and beautiful.
(八上英语P61)
79. Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappeared on its way to Beijing on March 8th, and the fate of the more than 200 people on board is still unknown, i__________ 154 Chinese.
80. I will feel quite p_________ every time I see the national flag of China.
九、书面表达(共1题,计15分)
自从2014央视春节联欢晚会播出,小品《扶不扶》引起国人的反思还是不,成为了一个艰难的选择,是我中华民族的传统美德。’s kind of hard for us to make a decision whether to help or not, but we are supposed to help others. Because _____________________________________________________.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2014年中考模拟试卷英语参考答案及评分标准
一三听力测试
6—11BACABC
[评分细则] 本题共15小题,计25分,1—5题,每小题1分,6—15题,每小题2分。
四、单项填空
21—25BBDDC
26—30 ACCCD
[评分细则] 本题共15小题,计15分,每小题1分。
五、完形填空
—35 BCABA
36—40 BCADB
41—45 CABAD
[评分细则] 本题共15小题,计15分,每小题1分。
六、阅读理解
—50 ADBDB
51—55 CDBBA
56—60 EFBCA
[评分细则] 本题共15小题,计30分,每小题2分。
七、词语填空
[评分细则] 本题共10小题,计10分,每小题1分。大小写错误不扣分
八、单词拼写
77. ourselves
78. retire
79. including
[评分细则] 本题共10小题,计10分,每小题1分。大小写错误不扣分。九.书面表达
Helping others is great!
Helping others is considered as one of the traditional Chinese virtues(美德). Sometimes, it’s kind of hard for us to make a decision whether to help or not, but we are supposed to help others. Because helping others is helping ourselves.
I enjoy giving my hand to others for the following reasons. Firstly, when you are in trouble, you need others’ help as well. So if you are always helpful to others, they will be willing to help you, too. Secondly, it’s easier to make friends with those who are given help from you. Besides, helping others can make you feel happy and take pride in yourself. It’s really a good feeling.
Helping others is great. Therefore, I usually try my best to help others. At school, I often help my classmates with their English because I am pretty good at it. At home, I do some chores as often as possible to make my mother relaxed. What’s more, I even volunteer my time to look after the sick in the hospital. I enjoy my life like this.
It’s the truth that helping others is helping ourselves. Helping others is great! Try it and you will feel better.
2014年中考英语模拟试卷
一、听短对话,回答问题。
听下面5段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试题的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
M: How many students are there in your class?
W: Forty-five. And twenty of us are boys.
(停顿00''')Text 2
W: Are you feeling much better today?
M: Yes, thanks. The doctor said I can go home next week.
(停顿00''')Text 3
M: Can I talk to you for a moment, Linda?
W: Just a minute. I’m sending an e-mail.
(停顿00''')Text4
W: How did you find your part-time job? Did any of your relatives or friends tell you about it?
M: Not really. I saw an advertisement in the newspaper.
(停顿00''')Text 5
W: Did you go to the movie last night?
M: Well, I was going to, but my sister came to visit.
(停顿00''')听对话回答问题(计分)
(停2秒)听下面一段对话,回答第6的时间阅读这小题。(停15秒W: There isn’t any food in the refrigerator. Let’s go shopping.
M: Now? Look outside. It’s foggy.
W: We can drive to the supermarket.
M: But it is dangerous to drive on a foggy evening like this. After all, I am a new driver.
W: All right. I will order some food online at home.
M: Good idea.
(停2秒,然后重复,再停15秒)
听下面一段较长对话,回答第9~11三个小题。现在你有1秒钟的时间阅读这题(停15秒)W: Did you go to the movies last night, Tom? It was fantastic.
M: Sorry, I didn’t. I had a lot of homework to do. What’s it about?
W: Life in the year 2022. There will be fewer cars and less pollution. People live in the houses made out of trash. And people eat food called soybeans, which are made out of green sea food.
M: Wow, that’s amazing! What about the electricity?
W: That’ all the people ride bikes to make electricity. It’s also good exercise.
M: Sounds interesting. And people don’t work in the year 2022?
W: All the work will be done by robots.
M: Lots of people will become jobless, won’t they?
(停2秒,然后重复,再停15秒)
三、听独白,回答问题(共小题,计分)
听下面一段独白,回答第12至第15四个小题。你有20秒钟的时间阅读这四个小题。’ cars.
As we know, cars let out harmful gas. That causes air pollution. Therefore, riding bicycles is much better than driving cars because it has no pollution. Besides, it can help keep fit. So we middle school students had better come to school by bike or on foot. What’s more, it’s our duty to tell more people to use their cars as little as possible.
(停2秒,然后重复,停20秒)
听力测试到此结束,请同学们接着做笔试题目。
本文档由会员 阳仔在线 于
16:34:50 上传频道:学科:年级:九年级地区:浙江类型:名校月考版本:中考复习只看标题相关资料2014年中考模拟试卷英语卷  考生须知:1. 本试卷满分120分,考试时间100分钟。2. 答题前,在答题卡上和答题卷的密封区内涂、写校名、姓名和准考证号。3. 必须在答题卷的对应答题位置,写在其他地方无效。1至55小题在答题卡上涂黑作答,答题卡答题方式详见答题卡上的说明。4. 做听力题时,先将答案划在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有一分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。2014年中考模拟试卷英语卷  考生须知:1. 本试卷满分120分,考试时间100分钟。2. 答题前,在答题卡上和答题卷的密封区内涂、写校名、姓名和准考证号。3. 必须在答题卷的对应答题位置,写在其他地方无效。1至55小题在答题卡上涂黑作答,答题卡答题方式详见答题卡上的说明。4. 做听力题时,先将答案划在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有一分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。2014年中考模拟试卷英语卷  考生须知:1. 本试卷满分120分,考试时间100分钟。2. 答题前,在答题卡上和答题卷的密封区内涂、写校名、姓名和准考证号。3. 必须在答题卷的对应答题位置,写在其他地方无效。1至55小题在答题卡上涂黑作答,答题卡答题方式详见答题卡上的说明。4. 做听力题时,先将答案划在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有一分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。2014年中考模拟试卷英语卷考生须知1.本科目试卷分试题卷和答题卷两部分。试题卷8页,答题卷2页。满分120分,考试时间100分钟。2.答题前,必须在答题卷的密封区内填写姓名和准考证号。3.所有答案都必须做在答题卷标定的位置上,务必注意试题序号和答题序号相对应。4.考试结束后,只需上交答题卷。5.做听力题时,先将答案划在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有一分钟的时间将试卷上的答2014年中考模拟试卷英语卷听力部分 (25分)考生须知:1.本试卷分试题卷和答题卷两部分。满分为120分,考试时间为80分钟。2.答题时,必须在答题卷的密封区内写明班级、姓名、学号、试场号和座位号。3.所有答案都必须写在答题卷标定的位置上,务必注意试题序号和答题序号相对应。4.考试结束后,上交答题卷。一、听对话,回答问题 (共5小题, 计5分)听下面5段对话。每段2014年考试卷英语D.C.’s Union Station, waiting for the train. Inside the waiting hall were many people.A boy sat nearby. His worn jacket, pale face, dirty hands all seemed to tell me that he was homeless.2014年1.本试卷满分120分,考试时间100分钟。2.答题前,在答题纸上写姓名和准考证号。3.必须在答题纸的对应答题位置答题,写在其他地方无效。1至60小题在答题纸上涂黑作答,答题纸答题方式详见答题纸上的说明。
4.做听力题时,先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有一分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题纸上。5.考试结束后,试卷和答题纸一并上交。试题卷I. 听力杭州市2013年中考英语试题分析及2014年中考模拟命题规范表一、试卷总体评析杭州市2013年初中毕业升学统一考试英语试题整体内容切合新世纪新课标要求,符合中考命题思路。题型设计规范合理,试卷整体难度适中,试卷长度合适,大多数学生能在规定的时间内完成考试。从内容和选材上,既注重学生对基础知识的运用,又突出对学生能力的考查。整个试卷基本上没有偏题、难题和怪题,体现情境,贴近生活,让学生能轻松
2014年Ⅰ听力部分听短对话,回答问题(共5小题,计5分) 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试题的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。’s the weather like now?Rainy
C. WindyWhen does the2014年中考模拟试卷英语卷1、本试卷满分120分,考试时间100分钟。2、必须在答题纸的对应答题位置上答题,写在其他地方无效。1至60小题在答题纸上涂黑作答,答题方式详见答题纸上的说明。
、做听力题时,先将答案划在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有一分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题纸上。1. How many girls are there in your class?
2014年中考模拟试卷英语卷(本卷考试时间为100分钟,卷面满分为120分)听力部分(25分)一、听短文对话回答问题:(共5小题,计5分)
听下面5段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试题的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1.What was the weather2013年英语试题分析及2014年中考模拟试卷卷命题规范表一、试卷总体评析杭州市2013年初中毕业升学统一考试英语试题整体内容切合新世纪新课标要求,符合中考命题思路。题型设计规范合理,试卷整体难度适中,试卷长度合适,大多数学生能在规定的时间内完成考试。从内容和选材上,既注重学生对基础知识的运用,又突出对学生能力的考查。整个试卷基本上没有偏题、难题和怪题,体现情境,贴近生活,让学生能轻松上手2014年中考模拟试卷英语卷 考生须知:本试卷满分120分,考试时间100分钟。答题前,在答题纸上写姓名和准考证号。必须在答题纸的对应答题位置上答题,写在其他地方无效。做听力题时,先将答案标在试卷上,录音内容结束后,你将有一分钟时间将试卷上的答案转填到答题卷上。考试结束后,试题卷与答题纸一并上交。Ⅰ听力部分(25分)听短对话,回答问题。(共5小题,计5分)听下面2014年中考模拟试卷英语卷(考试时间:100分钟 卷面满分:120分)考生须知:本试卷分试题卷和答题卷两部分。满分120分,考试时间100分钟。答题时,必须在答题卷密封区内写明校区、考场、座位号、姓名、班级等内容。答题必须书写在各规定区域之内,超出答题区域的答案将被视为无效。I、听力部分(25分)一.第一节:听小对话,回答问题。(共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)听下面5段2014年中考模拟试卷 英语卷考生须知:本试卷满分120分,考试时间100分钟。答题前,在答题卡上和答题卷的密封区内涂、写校名、姓名和准考证号。必须在答题卷的对应答题位置答题,写在其它地方无效。1-60小题在答题卡上涂黑作答,答题卡答题方式详见答题卡上的说明。做听力题时,先将答案划在试卷上,录音内容结束后,你将有一分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。考试结束后,试卷、答2014中考英语命题比赛双向细目表题号试题类型命题内容考试要求难度估计一听小对话1.询问数量关系2.考查逻辑推理能力3.考查时间,并作出计算4.询问天气5.考察信息捕捉能力6—8.考查信息捕捉能力9-11.考查信息捕捉能力12.考查逻辑推理能力13.考查信息捕捉能力14.考查信息捕捉能力15.考查逻辑推理能力能获取事实性的具体信息:2014年中考模拟试卷英语卷考生须知:1、本试卷满分120分,考试时间100分钟。2、答题前,在答题纸上写姓名和准考证号。3、必须在答题纸的对应答题位置上答题,写在其他地方无效。1至60小题在答题纸上涂黑作答,答题方式详见答题纸上的说明。
4、做听力题时,先将答案划在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有一分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题纸上。5、考试结束后,试题卷和答题纸一并2014年中考模拟试卷英语卷考生须知:1、本试卷满分120分,考试时间100分钟。2、答题前,在答题纸上写姓名和准考证号。3、必须在答题纸的对应答题位置答题,写在其他地方无效。1至60小题在答题纸上涂黑作答,答题纸答题方式详见答题纸上的说明。
4、做听力题时,先将答案划在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有一分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题纸上。5、考试结束后,试卷和答题纸一2014年中考模拟试卷英语卷考生须知:1、本试卷分试题卷和答题卷两部分。满分120分,考试时间100分钟。2、答题前,必须在答题卷的密封区内填写学校、姓名、考生编号。3、所有答案必须做在答题卷标定的位置上,务必注意试题序号和答题序号相对应。4、考试结束后,只需上交答题卷。
听力部分(25分)2014年杭州市中考英语模拟卷考生须知:1、本试卷满分120分,考试时间100分钟。2、必须在答题纸的对应答题位置上答题,写在其他地方无效。1至60小题在答题纸上涂黑作答,答题方式详见答题纸上的说明。
4、做听力题时,先将答案划在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有一分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题纸上。I听力部分一、听对话回答问题(共5小题,计5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话2014年中考模拟试卷英语卷考生须知:1、满分120分,考试时间100分钟。2、答题前,在答题卡上和答题卷的密封区内涂、写校名、姓名和准考证号。3、必须在答题卷的答题位置答题,写在其它地方无效。1至55小题在答题卡上涂黑作答,答题卡答题方式详见答题卡上的说明。4、做听力题时,先将答案划在试题卷上,录音内容结束后,你将有一分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。5、考试结束后试题量化分析表题类题号考点内容分值目标层次试卷出处识记理解运用综合教材练习改编原创听力部分25分对话应答1-5日常英语问答54 1    5情景对话理解6-8句义理解4 2     49-11就情景对话问答6 3   1 6短文理解12-15语篇实事细节理解102013年杭州中考英语试卷及2014年中考模拟命题分析
近几年杭州中考英语考题,每年的试题结构基本一致,第一部分 听力 第二只是在具体的设置上有些变化。2013年杭州中考英语试卷题型与分值表题型202014中考(分值2013中考模拟(题数)2014中考模拟(分值第一部分 听力Ⅰ听短对话问题Ⅱ听长对话问题Ⅲ听,第二部分 Ⅰ单项选择Ⅱ完型填空分2014年中考模拟试卷英语卷考生须知:本试卷满分120分,考试时间100分钟。答题前,在答题纸上写姓名和准考证号。必须在答题纸的对应答题位置答题,写在其他地方无效。做听力题时,先将答案划在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有一分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题纸上。考试结束后,试卷和答题纸一并上交。试题卷1.听力部分(25分)一、听短对话,回答问题 (共小题,计5分)
2014年中考模拟试卷卷试卷满120分,考试时间100钟答题答题纸写姓证号须在答题纸对应答题答题,写方无题时将试录内结将钟时间将试转答题纸试结试和答题纸1.听力部分(25分)一、听短对话问题 (5小题,计5)
听下面5段对话段对话个题从题给A、B、C三个选项中选选项标试题的应对话10秒钟时间来回关题和阅读题段对话仅读一1. How often does the woman 2014年中考模拟试卷
英语卷考生须知:1、本试卷分试题卷和答题卷两部分,满分120分,考试时间100分钟2、答题前,必须在答题卡和答题卷的密封区内涂、填写校名、姓名和准考证号3、必须在答题卷的对应答题位置答题,写在其它地方无效。1至60小题在答题卡上涂黑作答.其它所有答案都必须做在答题卷标定的位置上,务必注意试题序号和答题序号相对应4、做听力时,先将答案划在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将2014年中考模拟试卷英语卷考生须知:●本试卷满分120分,考试时间100分钟。●答题前,在答题纸左侧密封线内写上学校、班级、姓名、试场号、座位号●必须在答题纸的对应答题位置答题,写在其他地方无效。1至60小题在答题纸上涂黑作答, 答题纸答题方式详见答题纸上的说明。 ●做听力题时,先将答案划在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有一分钟的时间将试卷上的答 案转涂到答题纸上。2014年中考模拟试卷英语卷考生须知:1.本试卷分试题卷和答题卷两部分。满分120分,考试时间100分钟。2.答题前,必须在答题卷的左边填写校名、姓名和班级、学号、试场号、座位号。3.所有答案都必须做在答题卷标定的位置上,务必注意试题序号和答题序号相对应。4.考试结束后,上交试题卷和答题卷。 听力部分(共25分)一、 听短对话,回答问题(共5小题,计5分)听下面5段2014年中考模拟试卷卷听力部分(25分)一、听小对话回答问题 (共5小题, 计5分)听下面五段小对话,回答第1至第5五个小题。现在, 你有25秒钟的时间阅读这五题。1.At what time did Mary leave?A. Five o’clock.B. Ten to five.C. Ten 2.Who is the woman talking to?A杭州市2013年中考英语试题及2014年中考模拟命题分析杭州市2013年初中毕业升学统一考试英语命题以《英语课程标准》和《2013年杭州市各类高中文化考试命题实施细则》为依据,考查了学生的“语言素养”。整套试题遵循“整体稳定、立足基础、强化语用、关注生成”的命题思路,难易度适当,卷面设计合理,整体性强,体现了语言的交际性、实践性、地道性、时代性、开放性和严谨性,是一份信度高、效度好的中考英语试

我要回帖

更多关于 寒假英语日记 的文章

随机推荐