翻译以下英语文章带翻译,谢谢了

英语翻译_百度作业帮
豫园,明代,很挤,又好吃的小吃.交钱进.开门时间你总看得懂吧?鲁迅纪念馆,爱书之人的好去处,有鲁迅照片,亲笔书稿和书信.能玩几个小时很有意思的地方.便宜死了.开门时间你总看得懂吧?上海自然历史博物馆,自然科学世界面面观,看恐龙,上百动植物,石头等,奇葩(特别的)展览.便宜死了.开门时间.上海博物馆,必看!设计赞.学中华艺术历史的圣地.各个年代古代珍宝,雕刻,书画,还有别的好东西.交钱进.开门时间.周六的开门时间.上海美术馆,有意思的建筑,以前是竞技俱乐部和图书馆(上海就是屌).drop in(高端词汇学一下,无预约的拜访)随便来看看最新的展览,全国画家都来展出,美术馆也鼓励大家研究艺术.交钱进.开门时间.姐姐是专业翻译,也是上海人,实在无聊,好好学英语,英语翻译Some years ago I was offered a writing assignment that would require three months of travel through Europe.I had been abroad a couple of times,but I could hardly _47_ to know my way around the continent.Moreover,my knowledge of foreign languages was _48_ to a little c_百度作业帮
英语翻译Some years ago I was offered a writing assignment that would require three months of travel through Europe.I had been abroad a couple of times,but I could hardly _47_ to know my way around the continent.Moreover,my knowledge of foreign languages was _48_ to a little college French.I hesitated.How would I,unable to speak the language,_49_ unfamiliar with local geography or transportation systems,set up _50_ and do research?It seemed impossible,and with considerable _51_ I sat down to write a letter begging off.Halfway through,a thought can through my mind:you can learn if you don’t try.So I accepted the assignment.There were some bad _52_.But by the time I had finished the trip I was an experienced traveler.And ever since,I have never hesitated to head for even the most remote of places,without guiders or even _53_ bookings,confident that somehow I will manage.The point is that the new,the different,is almost by definition _54_.But each time you try something,you learn,and as the learning piles up,the world opens to you.I’ve learned to ski at 40,and flown up the Rhine River in a _55_.And I know I’ll go on doing such things.It’s not because I’m braver or more daring than others.I’m not.But I’ll accept anxiety as another name for challenge and I believe I can _56_ wonders.A) accomplishB) advancedC) balloonD) claimE) constantlyF) declareG) interviewsH)limitedI) manufactureJ) momentsK) newsL) reducedM) regretN) scaryO) totally
我一年前给了我一个写作任务,需要到欧洲出差三个月.我已经出国了几次,但我几乎__知道我在大陆.此外,我的外语知识是__一点大学法语.我犹豫了.我怎么会,不会说英语,__熟悉当地的地理、交通运输系统,建立__和做研究?这似乎是不可能的,并具有相当__我坐下来写一封信,请求了.中途,一想到能在我的脑海里,你能了解如果你不尝试.所以我接受了这项任务.有一些不好的__.但当我完成了这次旅行我是一个有经验的旅行者.从此,我从不犹豫去最偏远的地方,没有导游甚至__预订,相信我会管理.重点是新的,不同的,几乎是由定义__.但每次你尝试做某事,你学习,并且随着知识的积累,世界就向你敞开了大门.我学会了滑雪在40,和莱茵河流域的一个__飞走了.我知道我会继续做这样的事情.这不是因为我比别人更大胆和勇敢.我不是.但我会接受焦虑的另一个名字的挑战,我相信我能的.
我一年前给了我一个写作任务,需要到欧洲出差三个月。我已经出国了几次,但我几乎_47_知道我在大陆。此外,我的外语知识是_48_一点大学法语。我犹豫了。我怎么会,不会说英语,_49_熟悉当地的地理、交通运输系统,建立_50_和做研究?这似乎是不可能的,并具有相当_51_我坐下来写一封信,请求了。中途,一想到能在我的脑海里,你能了解如果你不尝试。所以我接受了这项任务。有一些不好的_...
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译The man buys an ice-cream in the street.He eats it happily when he sees an old friend of his,Miss Li,coming towards him.He hides the ice-cream behind him as quickly as possibie.Then they begin to talk about the weather.Miss Li's dog waiks around and then it finds the _百度作业帮
英语翻译The man buys an ice-cream in the street.He eats it happily when he sees an old friend of his,Miss Li,coming towards him.He hides the ice-cream behind him as quickly as possibie.Then they begin to talk about the weather.Miss Li's dog waiks around and then it finds the ice-cream in the man's hand behind him.It is so glad that it begins to eat it well.The man and the woman are busy talking with each other that nearly forget the small dog.Don't you think that both of them have a good time.
有个男人在街上买了一个冰淇淋.他吃着冰淇淋高兴地看到了他的一个老朋友李小姐正向他走来.他迅速的将冰淇淋隐藏在身后.然后他们开始谈论天气.李小姐的狗waiks在周围,然后它发现那个男人身后的手上有冰淇淋.它十分高兴的吃了起来.男人和女人彼此忙于谈话,几乎忘记了小狗.你不认为他们有一个美好的时光
The man buys an ice-cream in the street.He eats it happily when he sees an old friend of his,Miss Li,coming towards him.He hides the ice-cream behind him as quickly as possibie.Then they begin to talk...
男人在街上买了冰激凌。他吃的很高兴,当他发现他的一个老朋友,李小姐,正向他走来。他很快的尽可能的把冰激凌隐藏在他背后。然后他们开始谈论天气。李小姐的狗走在他们周围,然后发现男人的手后面有一个冰激凌。很高兴它开始吃的很好。男人和女人都忙着互相交谈,几乎忘了小狗。你不认为他们有一个很好的时间...
那个男人在街上买了个冰淇淋。在他吃得正高兴的时候,他看到他的一个老朋友,李小姐正朝他走过来。他用尽可能快的速度把冰淇淋藏在身后。然后他们开始谈论天气。李小姐的狗走来走去发现了他藏在手后的冰淇淋。它很高兴地吃了起来。那两个人一直忙着和对方讲话而忘记了这只小小的狗。你不觉得他们都度过了一个好时光吗。...英语翻译For 30 years,Randy J.Murphy drove without being stoppedby the police—and without a driver’s licenseThe 46-year-old man’s luck came to an end last May.Onhis way home from his job as a dishwasher,he turned up the radio in the car.“I just turned the corner,and th_百度作业帮
英语翻译For 30 years,Randy J.Murphy drove without being stoppedby the police—and without a driver’s licenseThe 46-year-old man’s luck came to an end last May.Onhis way home from his job as a dishwasher,he turned up the radio in the car.“I just turned the corner,and there was Mark,” Murphysaid of the police officer who has since made such a difference in his life.Officer Mark Taylor had stopped the car as he heard theblaring music.When he asked for a driver’s license,Murphy said that hedidn’t have one.Murphy told Taylor he couldn’t read well enough to talethe written part of the licensing test.“He said people just don’t helpanymore.I told him if he was willing,I’d help him,” said Taylor.He gaveMurphy his phone number.That afternoon Murphy called the officer.For the next three months,the men met several times aweek to review the questions which might appear in the test.When Murphy tookthe test,Taylor went with him.Murphy passed on his sixth attempt (尝试).He then sailed through the road test.On September 5,he got hislicense.Taylor’s act of kindness won him the Officer of the Monthaward(奖) from the Knoxville PoliceDepartment.“People should help each other if they can,” Taylor said.“Randydid all the work.I just guided him along.”Although Murphy has overcome the difficulty that kept himfrom getting a driver’s license,he hasn’t stopped there.“We still meet once aweek to read,” Taylor said.“We’ve also become friends.”“I’m glad he pulled me over now,” said Murphy.
30年来,兰迪·J.墨菲没有因为没有驾驶执照被警察拦下来.去年五月,这个46岁的男人的运气走到了尽头.在结束洗碗工作回家的路上,他在车内打开了收音机.“我刚转弯,马克出现了,”墨菲说起这个让他的生活发生改变的警察.警员马克·泰勒停下了车,因为他听到了车里刺耳的音乐.当他要看驾照时,墨菲说,他没有.墨菲告诉泰勒,他阅读能力不够好而不能识别书面测试一部分.“他说,没有人提供帮助.我告诉他,如果他愿意,我会帮助他,“泰勒说.他把自己的电话号码留给了墨菲.那天下午,墨菲给这个警员打了电话.在接下来的三个月,这两个男人每周见几次来讨论在测试中出现的问题.当墨菲参加考试时,泰勒与他一同去.墨菲第六次的时候通过了.他后来顺利通过路考.在9月5日,他拿到执照.泰勒的善举为他赢得了诺克斯维尔警署的月度奖.“人们应该互相帮助,如果他们能做到的话,”泰勒说.“兰迪做了所有的工作.我只是引导他.“虽然墨菲已经克服了困难,取得了驾照,他从来没有停步不前.“泰勒说:”我们仍然一周见一次面并读书.“我们也成了朋友.”“我很高兴他推了我一把,”墨菲说.纯人工翻译的,以前见过这道题,但是还从来没有翻译过
在过去30年里,没有驾照的Randy J. Murphy 一直没有被警察拦下过。但是刚过去的这个五月里,这位46岁男人就不那么幸运了。在刷碗工作结束后回家路上,他打开了收音机。“当时我正要转弯,然后Mark就站在那里。”Murphy说到的是一个将改变他一生的警察。警察在听到车里嘈杂的音乐后拦下了他的车。当警察问Murphy要驾照是,Murphy说他从来没有过。Murp...
30年来,兰迪·j·墨菲没有stoppedby开车的警察和没有驾照这位46岁的男人的运气走到了尽头去年五月。回家的路上,他从他的工作作为一个洗碗机,他把收音机在车上。“我只是转过拐角,马克,“Murphysaid的警官已经做出这样的区别在他的生命。官马克·泰勒已经停了车,他听到theblaring音乐。当他问司机的驾照,墨菲说,他甚至没有一个。墨菲告诉泰勒他...英语翻译在下很想弄明白这篇文章的意思,可是能力有限.实在嫌麻烦的话说一下大意也可以I recall it I hit glass,and a seat goes to the pillow and expects the all of this out of the window,and it floats in the evening that thing in the year before la_百度作业帮
英语翻译在下很想弄明白这篇文章的意思,可是能力有限.实在嫌麻烦的话说一下大意也可以I recall it I hit glass,and a seat goes to the pillow and expects the all of this out of the window,and it floats in the evening that thing in the year before last,to have been under my nose again unintentionally.At the night of the unit of ,I bear the hand of that body by weird occurrence for me and do a means means and enter the person of the royal palace,and a person does not point it out unexpectedly either and because form of still peaceful Tsunekazu says hello to me,be anxious about doing that I was seen for the ,sorrow and compare it with silk thread of many 1 with normal of the sorrow.Father,I am sorry...Possibly,with me who have not already had that I appeal for your fatherhood,the friendly hand does you,and there is me...I work as you...I wanted to say with the mouth of one father and the person himself,and,as for me,the true thing corrected you very much and was not in time...Do you know it?I hear that a step father teaches me,and the last big hero who fought is my mother immediately...Is there it?I hope that it is not so,and it is the truth to be able to be elaborate,and get together...Therefore,there is it by one end of the year and,in the forest,finds her body and I am excessive sadly and,according to the saying place,make it...As for me,the true thing is good to take to you for a grudge!Why must you leave me to a person?A fiction passes,and I do not h and possibly...Possibly...It was not possible that there were circumstances before two years immediately.Which is there me in?Do not I know it?While I am sudden,I am full,and,in the out of the window,everywhere opens flowers arranged,and there are not Yoshimi,conventional scenery,and there is one small girl in the group center of the flower...Like that!of the side is father for a married couple!Mother!It lies in I stagger,and leaving,and a flower of everywhere,one relative do not all meet while I am sudden,and night scene that is only that black,I do not have square it powerfully and get on having been in walls,and it is cold at all,and is seen one me who become the corps who calculate it suddenly Father waves a hand to me.THE END呵呵,分值已经加大了,我把所有的分都悬赏出来了……在线翻译的网站我试过,但是风马牛不相及
我记得我的玻璃击中,并到指定的座位去枕,并期望这一切抛出窗外,它飘在傍晚那个东西,前年已下我的鼻子再次无意中.在晚间的单位,我承受,另一方面,该机构所发生的怪异的,我做的一个手段和途径进入人的皇宫,一个人不站出来,不料要么因为形式仍算平静松田说:我是担心这样做,我是看不到了,悲伤和比较,它与丝线许多1正常的悲哀.爸爸,对不起… …可能的话,与我的人已经没有了,我呼吁你的父亲,友谊之手,没有你,有我… …我的工作,正如你… … 我要说同口人,父亲和自己的人,并作为我来说,真正的事,纠正你很不是时候… …你知道吗?我听到了一步父亲教导我,到了最后的大英雄,战斗是我妈妈立刻… …有吗?我希望情况并非如此,这就是真相,可予以阐述,并在一起… …因此,它是由一年底,在森林中,发现她的身体,我感到过多遗憾,并根据所谓的地方,使之...对于我来说,真正的东西是好,以你的恩怨!你们为什么要留下我一个人?小说流逝,我并没有说是寄出;可能… …可能… …它是不可能存在的情况,才两年.其中有我?不知道我吗?我虽然突然,我充满,并在抛出窗外,到处鲜花开放时间安排,并有不yoshimi ,常规风光,并有一个小女孩,该集团为中心的花卉… … 喜欢!该方是父亲买了一对夫妇!妈妈!它在于我错开,并考虑离开,花处处,其中相对不全部满足,而我感到突然,夜景,那只是那个黑色的,我没有广场,它有很强的手一直在墙壁,它是在寒冷的,是看到我一个人,成为兵团人计算,它突然父亲浪一把,我.结束 阿拉伯文到英语 测试版朝鲜语到英语 测试版德语到法语德语到英语俄语到英语 测试版法语到德语法语到英语葡萄牙语到英语日语到英语 测试版西班牙语到英语意大利语到英语英语到阿拉伯文 测试版英语到朝鲜语 测试版英语到德语英语到俄语 测试版英语到法语英语到葡萄牙语英语到日语 测试版英语到西班牙语英语到意大利语英语到中文(繁体) 测试版英语到中文(简体) 测试版中文到英语 测试版中文(繁体到简体) 测试版中文(简体到繁体) 测试版 更好的翻译建议 Google 翻译提供翻译建议.我们会利用您的建议在将来更新我们的系统时提高翻译质量.我记得我的玻璃击中,并到指定的座位去枕,并期望这一切抛出窗外,它飘在傍晚那个东西,前年已下我的鼻子再次无意中.在晚间的单位,我承受,另一方面,该机构所发生的怪异的,我做的一个手段和途径进入人的皇宫,一个人不站出来,不料要么因为形式仍算平静松田说:我是担心这样做,我是看不到了,悲伤和比较,它与丝线许多1正常的悲哀.爸爸,对不起… …可能的话,与我的人已经没有了,我呼吁你的父亲,友谊之手,没有你,有我… …我的工作,正如你… … 我要说同口人,父亲和自己的人,并作为我来说,真正的事,纠正你很不是时候… …你知道吗?我听到了一步父亲教导我,到了最后的大英雄,战斗是我妈妈立刻… …有吗?我希望情况并非如此,这就是真相,可予以阐述,并在一起… …因此,它是由一年底,在森林中,发现她的身体,我感到过多遗憾,并根据所谓的地方,使之...对于我来说,真正的东西是好,以你的恩怨!你们为什么要留下我一个人?小说流逝,我并没有说是寄出;可能… …可能… …它是不可能存在的情况,才两年.其中有我?不知道我吗?我虽然突然,我充满,并在抛出窗外,到处鲜花开放时间安排,并有不yoshimi ,常规风光,并有一个小女孩,该集团为中心的花卉… … 喜欢!该方是父亲买了一对夫妇!妈妈!它在于我错开,并考虑离开,花处处,其中相对不全部满足,而我感到突然,夜景,那只是那个黑色的,我没有广场,它有很强的手一直在墙壁,它是在寒冷的,是看到我一个人,成为兵团人计算,它突然父亲浪一把,我.结束
这个要是学校的作业...我肯定是会做的你的分...嘿嘿...诱惑力不大...这个并不难啊 .........你为什么要....主要是有点事不关己....所以
楼上的是用英语免费在线翻译的吧,没创造性!!!
能力有限只能如此我取消它我击中了玻璃,而且一个位子从窗户去枕头而且期待这全部,而且它最后以前在那年内晚上飘浮那一件事物, 到已经无意间是再一次在我的鼻子之下...... 在单位的夜晚 , 我为我忍受怪异发生的那一个身体的手而且做方法方法而且进入王室宫殿的人,而且一个人也不出其不意地指出它而且因为仍然和平 Tsunekazu 的形式对我说哈罗, 是一我取消它我...
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 文章翻译在线 的文章

随机推荐