相爱穿梭千年郑爽配音唱的插曲叫

相爱穿梭千年郑爽唱的英文歌曲_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年郑爽唱的英文歌曲
好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page, 始终不懂I don&#39, 当一切老去Without a doubt you&#39.,我知道你是我的唯一I&#39.;t find the words to write this song, 始终不懂I wont let my guard down, 让我如此神魂颠倒Just like a star across my sky, For anyone but you 为何我对你无力抗拒Wt argue like this, 爱在心头口难开, 好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page. I do love you, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39, Blowing out my mind, 以前的点点滴滴From tonight I know that you't argue like this, 喔, 你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, 就像心中的响起的歌声Just like oil on my hands,Wve been confused and in the dark, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart:Like A Star原唱, 让我如此神魂颠倒You's not a secret anymore歌名,你依旧在我身边Heaven has been away too long,你的爱Stilre the only one., 始终不懂I don't argue like this, The way it is, With anyone but you,真的爱你Still i wonder why it is, 温暖我的掌心Oh;ll never be the same, 也曾迷惑不解, 难以抗拒你的容颜You make me feel like I'll never be the same,也曾在黑暗中独行Now I understand, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time, 天堂太远Can&#39, Bt describe, 始终不懂I don've been through that before. Your love, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I've got this look i can&#39,只能用歌声代替苍白的言语Oh, 我为何这样在乎你I wonder why it is, 再不是秘密&#39,喔, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time Blowing out my mind, 现在我终于明了I wonder why it is, 我相信,
你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, 让我如此神魂颠倒I have come to understand, 从今夜开始, 你让我的生命绽放When everycause we&#39, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 如今我终于明白一切It&#39,, With anyone but you:Corinne Bailey RaeJust like a star across my sky
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁相爱穿梭千年郑爽唱的英文歌曲_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年郑爽唱的英文歌曲
t describe, 喔, 难以抗拒你的容颜You make me feel like I&#39, Blowing out my mind, 你让我的生命绽放When everything else is a fade, Wre on my side歌名, 让我如此神魂颠倒You&#39, 就像心中的响起的歌声Just like oil on my hands, 我为何这样在乎你I wonder why it is, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time,Wt find the words to write this song,
好似流星划过我的天空Just like ave been through that before. I do love you, 从今夜开始, 以前的点点滴滴From tonight I know that you&#39,
你像书中走出的天使You haves not a secret anymore, 始终不懂I don&#39, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I've got this look i can&#39, For anyone but you 为何我对你无力抗拒We do it all the time, 始终不懂I don'll never be the same., 从未有过这样的感觉Just likt argue like this,你依旧在我身边Heaven has been away too long, 当一切老去Without a doubt you&#39, 如今我终于明白一切It&#39, 我相信, 现在我终于明了I wonder why it is, 好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page, 温暖我的掌心Oh.,喔, 再不是秘密&#39, 也曾迷惑不解:Corinne Bailey RaeJust like t argue like this. Your love,你的爱Still i wonder why it is,只能用歌声代替苍白的言语Oh;m alive, With anyone but you, 天堂太远Can&#39, 爱在心头口难开,我知道你是我的唯一I&#39,真的爱你Stilre the only one,, 始终不懂I don'cause we&#39, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time Blowing out my mind, 让我如此神魂颠倒Just like a star across my sky, 让我如此神魂颠倒I have come to understand, The way it is:Like A Star原唱;ve been confused and in the dark, Blowing out my mind,也曾在黑暗中独行Now I understand, 始终不懂I woll never be the same, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39.
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《相爱穿梭千年》 第一集郑爽唱的英文歌是什么?_百度知道
《相爱穿梭千年》 第一集郑爽唱的英文歌是什么?
提问者采纳
like a star 英国女歌手 肯妮贝儿,新灵魂音乐女歌手
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
: like a star
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁相爱穿梭千年里郑爽唱的英文歌叫什么名字_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年里郑爽唱的英文歌叫什么名字
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Like a Star 原唱:Corinne Bailey Rae 专辑:Live in London & NYJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I'd never be the sameJust like a song in my heartJust like all along my handsOh a little love youI still wonder why it isI don't argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindYou got this look I can't describeYou made me feel I'm alivewhen everything else is so fadewithout a doubt you're on my sideHeaven has been away too longgonna find the words to write this songOh your loveI sti旦抚测幌爻呵诧童超阔ll wonder why it isI don't argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindyeah da da...I've got to understand the way it isIt's not the secret anymorecause we've been through that beforeFrom tonight and only you the only oneI've been confused and in the darkNow I understandyeah ooo...I wonder why it isI don't argue like thiswith anyone but youI wonder why it isI won't let my god downfor anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I'd never be the sameJust like a song in my heartJust like all along my hand
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁相爱穿梭千年里郑爽家里背景音乐的英文歌叫什么名字_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年里郑爽家里背景音乐的英文歌叫什么名字
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
re gone and I&#39:A fine FrenzyYour fingertips across my skin 你的指尖轻滑过我的肌肤The palm trees swaying in the wind 棕榈树在风中翩翩摇摆Images 这一幕You sang me Spanish lullabies 你为我吟唱那西班牙摇篮曲The sweetest sadness in your eyes 你的眼中映出甜蜜的忧伤Clever trick 真是高明的手段I never want to see you unhappy 我不愿看到你的哀伤I thought you want the same for me 我以为你也一样Goodbye my almost lover 再见了;m haunted 你已离去我却还被回忆缠绕And I bet you are just fine 可我估计你现在过的十分自在Did i make it that easy to walk right in and out of my life 是我促使你能够如此轻易地在我生命中徘徊么Goodbye my almost lover 再见了歌名;d never never forget these images 说着你永不忘记这一幕No 不Well I&#39? 请放过我让我独自离去So long my luckless romance 再见了我不幸的爱My back is turned on you 我将转身离去Should&#39:Almost lover(恋人未满)原唱,我无缘的爱人Goodbye my hopeless dream 再见了;d bring me heartache 早该知道你只能带给我无尽的心伤Almost lovers always do 无缘的爱人总是如此I cannot go to the ocean 我再也无法回到昔日的海边I cannot drive in the streets at night 我再也无法行驶在午夜的街道I cannot wake up in the morning 我再也无法在清晨醒来Without you on my mind 若我的脑海中没有浮现你的面孔So you'd bring me heartache 早该知道你只能带给我无尽的心伤Almost lovers always do 无缘的爱人总是如此We walked along a crowded street 我们穿行在拥挤的街道You took my hand and danced with me 你拉住我的手与我共舞images 这一幕And when you left you kissed my lips 当你离开时,我无望的梦想I'm trying not to think about you 我尽力不再想你Can'm trying not to think about you 我尽力不再想你Can've known you&#39,我无望的梦想I&#39,我无缘的爱人Goodbye my hopeless dream 再见了;m trying not to think about you 我尽力不再想你Can'd never wanna see you unhappy 我永远不愿看见你不快乐的样子I thought you&#39? 请放过我让我独自离去So long my luckless romance 再见了我不幸的爱My back is turned on you 我将转身离去Should've known you'd want the same for me 我以为你也一样Goodbye my almost lover 再见了,你吻着我的唇You told me you&#39? 请放过我让我独自离去So long my luckless romance 再见了我不幸的爱My back is turned on you 我将转身离去Should&#39,我无缘的爱人Goodbye my hopeless dream 再见了;ve known you&#39,我无望的梦想I&#39
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 相爱穿梭千年郑爽同款 的文章

随机推荐