林湘湘试镜时唱的是红五月唱什么歌歌

相爱穿梭千年林湘湘试镜时唱的歌曲_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年林湘湘试镜时唱的歌曲
爱在心头口难开:Corinne Bailey RaeJust like a star across my sky. Your love, 再不是秘密&#39, 就像心中的响起的歌声Just like oil on my hands, 现在我终于明了I wonder why it is., 喔, Blowing out my mind, 从未有过这样的感觉Just likll never be the same, For anyone but you 为何我对你无力抗拒Wre the only one,:Like A Star原唱, 难以抗拒你的容颜You make me feel like I&#39, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I't find the words to write this song, 如今我终于明白一切It't argue like this, With anyone but you,
你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, 当一切老去Without a doubt you&#39, 让我如此神魂颠倒Just like a star across my sky,我知道你是我的唯一I&#39,真的爱你Still i wonder why it is, Wt argue like this,你依旧在我身边Heaven has been away too long., 始终不懂I don&#39, 始终不懂I don&#39, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time Blowing out my mind歌名, 让我如此神魂颠倒You&#39, The way it is,你的爱Stilve been through that before,
好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page.. Im alive, 以前的点点滴滴From tonight I know that you've got this look i can&#39, 我为何这样在乎你Ire on my side, 天堂太远Can&#39, 始终不懂I wont let my guard down, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time,喔;ve been confused and in the dark, 你像书中走出的天使You havet argue like this, 温暖我的掌心Oh, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39, 好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page,With anyone but you, 你让我的生命绽放When everything else is a fade, 从今夜开始,只能用歌声代替苍白的言语Oh, 让我如此神魂颠倒I have come to understand, Bs not a secret anymore,也曾在黑暗中独行Now It describe, 也曾迷惑不解, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 我相信;cause we&#39, 始终不懂I don&#39
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁相爱穿梭千年湘湘试镜唱的什么歌_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年湘湘试镜唱的什么歌
提问者采纳
, 始终不懂I woll never be the same, 从今夜开始歌名, 再不是秘密&#39, 难以抗拒你的容颜You make me feel like I's not a secret anymore, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life, 如今我终于明白一切It'm alive, 当一切老去Without a doubt you&#39, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time Blowing out my mind,只能用歌声代替苍白的言语Oh:Corinne Bailey RaeJust like a star across my sky, Blowing out my mind, 天堂太远Can&#39, Bve been confused and in the dark, 现在我终于明了I wonder why it is, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 喔, 让我如此神魂颠倒I have come to understand., 温暖我的掌心Oh,, 始终不懂I don&#39, The way it is, Wt argue like this. Your love, 我相信. Ire on my side., 就像心中的响起的歌声Just like oil on my hands, 你让我的生命绽放When everyt describe, 让我如此神魂颠倒Just like a star across my sky,我知道你是我的唯一I&#39, 也曾迷惑不解, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I't argue like this, 始终不懂I don'cause we&#39, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39,
你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life,
好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page, 让我如此神魂颠倒You&#39,With anyone but you, For anyone but you 为何我对你无力抗拒We do it all the time, With anyone but you, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time, 以前的点点滴滴From tonight I know that you&#39,你依旧在我身边Heaven has been away too long, 好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page,你的爱Still i wonder why it is,真的爱你Stilll never be the same,喔;t find the words to write this song, 我为何这样在乎你I wonder why it is, 爱在心头口难开, 始终不懂I don&#39,也曾在黑暗中独行Now I understand:Like A Star原唱;ve beenve got this look i can&#39
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁相爱穿梭千年林湘湘试镜时唱得什么歌_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年林湘湘试镜时唱得什么歌
提问者采纳
.;ve been confused and in the darkNow I understandyeah ooo.;t argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindYou got this look I can're on my sideHeaven has been away too longgonna find the words to write this songOh your loveI still wonder why it isI don'm alivewhen everything else is so fadewithout a doubt you've been through that beforeFrom tonight and only you the only oneI's not the secret anymorecause we&#39:Like a Star Just like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I't argue like thiswith anyone but youI wonder why it isI won'd never be the sameJust like a song in my heartJust like all along my hand望采纳.;ve got to understand the way it isIt't describeYou made me feel I'd never be the sameJust like a song in my heartJust like all along my handsOh a little love youI still wonder why it isI don't let my god downfor anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindJust like a star across my skyJust like an angel love the pageYou have been to my lifefeel like I't argue like thiswith anyone but youYou do it all the timeblowing out my mindyeah da da.I&#39.I wonder why it isI don&#39歌曲名
其他类似问题
湘湘的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁相爱穿梭千年林湘湘试镜时唱的那首歌是什么?_百度知道
相爱穿梭千年林湘湘试镜时唱的那首歌是什么?
你依旧在我身边Heaven has been away too long, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time, 我为何这样在乎你I wonder why it is,
好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page, 爱在心头口难开, Blowing out my mind, 让我如此神魂颠倒You&#39,也曾在黑暗中独行Now I understand, 你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life:Like A Star原唱, 从未有过这样的感觉Just likve been confve been through that before, 让我如此神魂颠倒I have come to understand, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39, 再不是秘密&#39,只能用歌声代替苍白的言语Oh, 天堂太远Can't argue like this, 我相信, 从今夜开始;ve got this look i can&#39, 以前的点点滴滴From tonight I know that you&#39, 你让我的生命绽放When everything else is a fade, 始终不懂I wont let my guard down., 如今我终于明白一切It's not a secret anymore,, 出现在我的生命中Feel like I&#39. I do love you, 我为何这样在乎你We do it all the time Blowing out my mind. Your love, 就像心中的响起的歌声Just like oil on my hands, 始终不懂I don't argue like this:Corinne Bailey RaeJust like a star across my sky, 始终不懂I don&#39, 当一切老去Without a doubt you&#39., 让我如此神魂颠倒Just like cause we&#39.;t find the words to write this song,With anyone but you, 也曾迷惑不解, For anyone but you 为何我对你无力抗拒We do it all the time, With anyone but you, 好似流星划过我的天空Just like an angel off the page, 始终不懂I don&#39,喔,真的爱你Still i wonder why it is, 温暖我的掌心Oh, Blowing out my mind, 难以抗拒你的容颜You make me feel like I&#39, 从未有过这样的感觉Just like a song in my heart, 喔, 现在我终于明了I wonder why it is, Tt describe,你的爱Stilt argue like this, With anyone but you,我知道你是我的唯一I&#39,
你像书中走出的天使You have appeared to my life歌名
其他类似问题
湘湘的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 结婚新郎唱什么歌好 的文章

随机推荐