ihere comes your manuncle work here 错在哪里

英语翻译Be polite!Shouting or acting rude will get you nowhere.这句话怎么翻译?will get 还有就是Don’t spend a paragraph on how your uncle John tried to fix the problem and couldn’t.(前文没有提到uncle john,这句话是典故吗?还是谚语?)以下是_百度作业帮
英语翻译Be polite!Shouting or acting rude will get you nowhere.这句话怎么翻译?will get 还有就是Don’t spend a paragraph on how your uncle John tried to fix the problem and couldn’t.(前文没有提到uncle john,这句话是典故吗?还是谚语?)以下是这句话的听力段落来源.The way to complain is to act business-like and important.If your complaint is immediate,suppose you got the wrong order at a restaurant,make a polite but firm request to see the manager.When the manager comes,ask his or her name.And then state your problem and what you expect to have done about it.Be polite!Shouting or acting rude will get you nowhere.But also be firm in making your complaint.Besides,act important.This doesn’t mean to put on airs and say “do you know who I am?” What it means is that people are often treated the way they expect to be treated.If you act like someone who expects a fair request to be granted,chances are it will be granted.The worst way to complain is over the telephone.You are speaking to a voice coming from someone you cannot see.So you can’t tell how the person on the line is reacting.It is easy for that person to give you the plaining in person or by letter is generally more effective.If your complaint doesn’t require an immediate response,it often helps to complain by letter.If you have an appliance that doesn’t work,send a letter to the store that sold it.Be business-like and stick to the point.Don’t spend a paragraph on how your uncle John tried to fix the problem and couldn’t.
大喊大叫或者举止粗鲁都是行不通的.get sb no where .意为让某人行不通的.不要用一大段文字来描述你的叔叔joe是如何努力解决问题却解决不了的.
这个不能决定,因为四级根本不按照每个题多少分来计算分数,而是你做对的题是哪一个?每一个题都是按照全部考生的情况来计算的分数,如果你幸运,作对的题目是分数高的就能过,否则,悬
您可能关注的推广on,does,work,uncle,to,foot,your,go( )怎么排序_百度作业帮
on,does,work,uncle,to,foot,your,go( )怎么排序
does your uncle go to work on foot?--Where does your uncle work, Tom ?--He is in a hospital
关联1个知识点
where引导的定语从句
待完善试题
--Where does your uncle work, Tom ?--He is in a hospital &&&&&&&he works as a doctor.
2011届安徽省芜湖市第二十九中初三一模考试英语题
浏览次数:40次
编辑次数:0次
最近更新:
辛勤贡献者1(同义句)Look at the girl in red.She is one of my friends.Look at the girl in red.She is ____ ____ ____ ____.2(补全句子)____ ____ your uncle go to work?He goes to work by bus.3(补全句子)____ ____ ____ with the clock on the wall?it doesn'twork properly.4(补全句子)_百度作业帮
1(同义句)Look at the girl in red.She is one of my friends.Look at the girl in red.She is ____ ____ ____ ____.2(补全句子)____ ____ your uncle go to work?He goes to work by bus.3(补全句子)____ ____ ____ with the clock on the wall?it doesn'twork properly.4(补全句子)____ ____ does your consin wear?She wears medium.5(补全句子)____ ____ ____ ____ some coffee in the corner of the bar?Some ladies are having some coffee in the corner of the bar.6(补全句子)____ ____ ____ Mr smith usually finish woek?MR smith usually finishes work at 5:50.7(连词成句)weighe-training,doing,dootball.exercise,at ,centre,the,are,some,players,the
1(同义句) Look at the girl in red.She is one of my friends.Look at the girl in red.She is a friend of mine.2(补全句子) How does your uncle go to work?He goes to work by bus.3(补全句子) What is wrong with the clock on the wall?it doesn'twork properly.4(补全句子) What size does your consin wear?She wears medium.5(补全句子) Which people are having some coffee in the corner of the bar?Some ladies are having some coffee in the corner of the bar.6(补全句子) What time does Mr smith usually finish woek?MR smith usually finishes work at 5:50.7(连词成句) weighe-training,doing,football.exercise,at ,centre,the,are,some,players,theThe players are doing some weigh-training exercise at the football centre.
1.a friend of mine2.How dose3.What's the matter4.What size5.Who are there having6.What time dose7.The players are doing some weigh-training exercise at the football centre.
您可能关注的推广回答者:My uncle is a doctor. One day,
…短文改错及答案_高考模拟试题_英语学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
My&uncle&is&a&doctor.&One&day,&&…短文改错及答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
My&uncle&is&a&doctor.&One&day,&&…短文改错及答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 6:54:39
&&&&& 2. 1011
My uncle is a doctor. One day, a very tiring man went to him and said, “Doctor, dogs in my neighborhood bark all night and I can’t get some sleep.”“Well, here are some sleeping pills that works really well. Taken a few of these, and you’ll feel better.” My uncle said.“Great,” the man replies. “Thank you” A few weeks later, the man returned. He looked like worse than ever. “Doctor, my plan is useless. I’m much tired than before.”“I don’t understand,” said my uncle. “Those are the strongest pills on market.”“That may be true,” the man said. “and I spent all night running after those dogs. When I finally caught one, he wouldn’t swallow the pill.”
&&&&& 76 tiring tired& 77 some any 78 workswork79 TakenTake
80 replies replied 81. like 82 myyour 83 much more much more
84 onthe& 85 and but
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 bob s your uncle 的文章

随机推荐