w——the samshow me the money2

With the same money,one can get a large house in the country with a garden of o___ own.空格处能不能填one's?_百度作业帮
With the same money,one can get a large house in the country with a garden of o___ own.空格处能不能填one's?
空格处能不能填one's?
应该是 one's own,没错.
对的,意思是“他自己的”of his own比较常用
应该是填one's的。
应该是填one's。Electronic Money within_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
Electronic Money within
I​t​ ​w​o​u​l​d​ ​b​e​ ​d​i​#​c​u​l​t​ ​t​o​ ​m​e​n​t​i​o​n​ ​e​v​e​r​y​o​n​e​ ​t​h​a​t​ ​s​o​m​e​h​o​w​ ​c​o​n​t​r​i​b​u​t​e​d​ ​a​n​d​ ​h​e​l​p​e​d​ ​m​e​ ​t​h​r​o​u​g​h​o​u​t​ ​t​h​e​s​e​ ​m​o​n​t​h​s​.​ ​T​o​ ​a​l​l​ ​o​f​ ​t​h​e​m​ ​I​ ​w​o​u​l​d​ ​l​i​k​e​ ​t​o​ ​t​h​a​n​k​ ​f​o​r​ ​t​h​e​i​r​ ​c​o​n​t​r​i​b​u​t​i​o​n​.​ ​S​o​m​e​ ​o​f​ ​t​h​e​m​ ​d​e​s​e​r​v​e​ ​a​ ​s​p​e​c​i​a​l​ ​t​h​a​n​k​s​,​ ​d​u​e​ ​t​o​ ​s​o​m​e​ ​s​m​a​l​l​ ​&​a​m​p​;​q​u​o​t​;​s​p​e​c​i​a​l​ ​&​a​m​p​;​q​u​o​t​;​ ​t​h​i​n​g​s​.​ ​I​ ​w​o​u
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢小题1:A小题2:C小题3:B小题4:B小题5:A小题6:A试题分析:这是一篇人物传记类文章。文章介绍了Andrea Peterson的生平及她对推动音乐教学的巨大贡献及克服困难的创造力。小题1:这是一道词义推断题。根据第一段“...creating a music program with almost no money for equipment or supplies in a climate where standard-based learning was the focus and music just provided a break for students and teachers.”可知这个任务是令人气馁的,没有钱买乐器,而且音乐课也不受重视。小题2:这是一道推断题。根据第一段“creating a music program with almost no money for equipment or supplies”可知学校缺乏音乐设施。小题3:这是一道推断题。根据第二段“For her drive and creativity in overcoming those challenges,she’s been named national teacher of the year.”可知她被授予国家年度教师的的原因是她推动音乐教学和克服困难的创造力。小题4:这是一道推断题。根据第四段“Kettler and others at Mote Cristo Elementary School talk about the ways she has introduced the learning from other classrooms into her music program.”可知Peterson老师可以利用其他科的内容来进行音乐教学。小题5:这是一道推断题。根据最后一段“She said it’s essential for schools to offer classes such as art or music and physical education”可以推断出她认为音乐课或者体育课都是十分重要的。小题6:这是一道推理题。根据倒数第三段“It’s inspiring to know that people from small towns can even win national honors.”可知人们没有想到小镇的人也可以得国家奖项。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Adrian's “Amazing Race” started early when his parents realized that he, as a baby, couldn't hear a thing, not even loud noises. In a special school for the hearing&impaired (听觉受损的),he learned sign language and got to mix with other disabled children. However, the sight of all the disabled children communicating with one another upset his mother. She wanted him to lead a normal life. So after speaking to an advisor, she sent him to private classes where he learned to read lips and pronounce words.Later on, Adrian's parents decided to send him to a regular school .But the headmaster tried to prevent them from doing so, saying regular school couldn't take care of a special student. His parents were determined to take the risk and push him hard to go through his work every day because they wanted to prove that, given the opportunity, he could do anything. Adrian made the grade and got accepted. It was a big challenge. The pace(节奏) was faster so he had to sit at the front of the class and really pay attention to the teacher, which wasn't always easy. But he stuck to it and did a lot of extra work after school.The efforts made by Adrian and his parents paid off. Adrian graduated with good grades and got into a top high school. He also achieved a lot in life outside school. He developed a love for the outdoors and went to Nepal to climb mountains. He even entered the World Yacht Race—being the first hearing&impaired Asian to do so.But none of these achievements would have been possible without one of the most important lessons from his mother. “If you believe in yourself and work hard, you can achieve great results,” she often said.小题1:How did Adrian communicate with other children in the special school?A.By speaking.B.By using sign language.C.By reading lips.D.By making loud noises.小题2:Adrian's parents decided to send him to a regular school because________.A.they wanted him to live a normal life B.they wanted to prove the headmaster wrongC.he wouldn't mix with other disabled children D.he wasn't taken good care of in the special school小题3:How did Adrian finally succeed in his study? A.He did a lot of outdoor activities.B.He was pushed hard to study every day.C.He attended private classes after school.D.He worked very hard both in and after class.小题4:Why is Adrian's life described as an “Amazing Race”?A.He did very well in his study. B.He succeeded in entering a regular school.C.He reached his goals in spite of his disability.D.He took part in the World Yacht Race.
I really hadn't meant to yell at them. But that grey afternoon saw it just as my son and daughter were making a terrible mess on the floor in the kitchen.With a tiresome report to write, I felt bothered at my desk. Suddenly, it occurred to me that my kids were at fault. A voice inside me insisted that I do something quickly.“OK, you two here, but what an awful thing you are attempting!” shouting angrily, I made for them, while it became evident that the boy wanted no part of me. “Get away from us!” he shouted back, there being expression of support from his sister.All of a sudden, I found the fault in myself. Quickly I shaped my hands into pincers(螃蟹螯;钳子)and crawled towards them, “Crabby(似螃蟹的)Daddy is here. Ha, Ha, Ha, he likes to yell at children, and then eat them!” My son continued to keep me away, but now he was laughing and crying at the same time. My mission to repair the damage caused by my yelling seemed to work well. Still, I regretted not having controlled myself first in a right way that my children could do after.Need I let them know how badly they were acting by blaming? This is a lesson that serves myself. It only shows just how to get rid of something(ill-feelings, responsibility)by blaming others. It's not my “best self”.We have to search for our “best self” when with our children. They don't need perfect parents, but they do need parents who are always trying to get better. Here, I'm reminded of the words of a great thinker, “When a man lives with God, his voice shall be as sweet as the murmur of the brook…” Then, in our lifetime, couldn't we always speak to our kids in such a sweet voice since most of us consider them as the most precious in the world? And before we reach this level, what should we do when we come across various difficult cases with our children? 小题1:The author couldn't help yelling at his kids this time probably because___________.A.the weather was so unpleasantB.a Daddy has his right to do soC.the kids didn't ask him to join themD.he was tired of his boring work小题2:Which of the following made the author aware of his fault?A.No obvious reason.B.The children’s reaction.C.His self-control.D.The mess made by the children.小题3:According to the passage the author will __________in another similar situation.A.play a crab again like this time B.apologize to kids in a sincere wayC.avoid blaming kids in a hurryD.beat them up about such things小题4:What will the writer go on to write about in the next paragraph(s)? A.How to behave ourselves properly when kids are at fault.B.How to blame our children in a more interesting way.C.How to deal with the terrible mess made by our kids.D.How to persuade children to do what they are told to.
题型:完形填空
One day, a farmer’s donkey fell into a dried up well. The animal cried&&16&for hours as the farmer tried to &17 &what to do. Finally, he decided that the animal was &18&, the well needed to be covered up, and& 19&&the donkey just wasn’t worth the &20&, so he invited his neighbors to &21&&and help him bury the donkey in the well. They all held shovels (铲) and begin to shovel& 22 &&into the well. At first, the donkey &23 &&what was happing and& 24 &&cried pitifully. Then, to everyone’s&25 &, he quieted down. A few shovel loads later, the farmer finally looked &26&&into the well and was &27&&at what he saw. &28&&each shovel load of dirt that hit his back, the donkey &29&&something surprising. He shook it off and took a step up! As the farmer’s neighbors&30&&to shovel dirt &31&&the animal, he would shake it off and take a step up. The donkey stepped &32&&over the edge of the well! As with the donkey, &33&&is going to shovel dirt &34&&you, all kinds of dirt. We can get out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, by never giving 35& .小题1:A.happily B.hardlyC.sadlyD.greatly小题2:A.carry outB.think outC.leave outD.watch out小题3:A.youngB.smallC.oldD.large小题4:A.rescuingB.killingC.sellingD.buying小题5:A.moneyB.effortC.praiseD.time小题6:A.come aroundB.come overC.come downD.come to小题7:A.stoneB.earthC.dirt D.soil小题8:A.realizedB.foundC.heardD.saw小题9:A.againB.ever C.neverD.once小题10:A.joyB.amazementC.disappoint mentD.excitement小题11:A.offB.down C.upD.over小题12:A.astonishedB.sorryC.worriedD.angry小题13:A.WithB.AsC.ForD.On小题14:A.didB.hadC.made D.considered小题15:A.began
B.stoppedC.startedD.con tinued小题16:A.at the top ofB.on top ofC.at the foot ofD.in front of小题17:A.luckilyB.successfullyC.hardD.easily小题18:A.lifeB.worldC.time D.work小题19:A.off B.onC.up D.down小题20:A.up B.away C.in D.out
Dear Mr Brown, “Do you like my dress?" A little girl asked a passing stranger. "My mommy made it just for me." She said with tears in her eyes. "Well, I think it's very pretty. So tell me , little one, why are you&& 1&&&?"& With a quiver(颤动) in her voice the little girl answered,"After Mommy made me this dress, she had to&& 2&&&." "Well, now," said the lady, "with a little girl like you waiting for her, I'm sure she'll be right&& 3&&&." "No ,Madam,you don't understand," said the child through her tears," my daddy said she's up in& 4&&&&now with Grandfather. "Finally the woman &&5&&&what the child meant, and why she was crying. Kneeling down she &&&&6&cradled(抱着) the child in her arms and together they cried for the mommy that was gone. Then suddenly the little girl did something that the woman thought was a bit 7&.She stopped crying, stepped back from the woman and began to& 8&.She sang so softly that it was almost a whisper. It was the &&&9&&&sound the woman had ever heard, almost like the song of a very small& 10&. After the child stopped singing she explained to the lady, "My mommy used to sing that song to me before she went away, and she made me &&&11&&to sing it whenever I started crying and it would make me&& 12&&&." "See," she exclaimed, "it did, and now my eyes are13 !" As the woman turned to go, the little girl grabbed her sleeve, "Madam, can you 14&a minute? I want to show you something." "Of course," she answered, "what do you want me to see?" Pointing to a spot on her dress, she said, "Right here is where my mommy&& 15 &my dress, and here, "pointing to another spot, "and here is another kiss, and here, and here. Mommy said that she put all those kisses on my&& 16&&so that I would have her kisses for every booboo (错误) that made me cry." Then the lady realized that she wasn't just looking at a dress, no, she was looking at a& 17&who knew that she was going away and would not be there to kiss away the &&18&&&that she knew her daughter would get. So she took all the love she had for her beautiful little girl and put them into this dress that her child now so proudly 19&&. She no longer saw a little girl in a &&&20&&&dress. She saw a child wrapped…in her mother's love.小题1:A.standingB.smilingC.cryingD.talking小题2:A.go outB.run awayC.leave awayD.go away小题3:A.inB.outC.backD.down小题4:A.skyB.airC.houseD.heaven小题5:A.sawB.realizedC.recognizedD.though小题6:A.gentlyB.rudelyC.happilyD.carefully小题7:A.sadB.terribleC.strangeD.exciting小题8:A.cryB.shoutC.laughD.sing小题9:A.sweetestB.lowestC.simplestD.slightest小题10:A.beeB.childC.birdD.cat小题11:A.likeB.wishC.permitD.promise小题12:A.stopB.beginC.continueD.finish小题13:A.cleanB.wetC.dryD.clear小题14:A.leaveB.keepC.sitD.stay小题15:A.kissedB.madeC.gave D.washed小题16:A.handB.heartC.bodyD.dress小题17:A.womanB.soulC.motherD.Person小题18:A.hurtsB.problemC.joysD.surprises小题19:A.heldB.putC.woreD.hid小题20:A.easyB.beautifulC.attractiveD.simple
One day I visited an art museum while waiting for my husband to finish a business meeting. I was expecting a quiet& 36&of the splendid artwork.A young& 37&viewing the paintings ahead of me& 38&nonstop between themselves. I watched them a moment and decided the lady was doing all the talking. I admired the man's& 39&for putting up with her& 40&stream of words. &41&by their noise, I moved on.I met them several times as I moved& 42&the various rooms of art. Each time I heard her continuous flow of words, I moved away& 43&&.I was standing at the counter of the museum gift shop making a& 44&when the couple approached the&&& 45&&.Before they left, the man& 46&into his pocket and pulled out a white object. He& 47&it into a long stick and then& 48&his way into the coatroom to get his wife's jacket.“He's a &49&man.” the clerk at the counter said. “Most of us would give up if we were blinded at such a young age. During his recovery, he made a promise his life wouldn't change. So, as before, he and his wife come in& 50&there is a new art show.”“But what does he get out of the art?” I asked. “He can't see.”“Can't see! You're& 51&. He sees a lot. More than you and I do,” the clerk said. “His wife 52&each painting so he can see it in his head.”I learned something about patience, &&53&and love that day. I saw the patience of a young wife describing paintings to a person without& 54&and the courage of a husband who would not& 55&blindness to change his life. And I saw the love shared by two people as I watched this couple walk away, their arms intertwined.小题1:A.viewB.touchC.wanderD.scenery小题2:A.ladyB.manC.coupleD.clerk小题3:A.yelledB.arguedC.screamedD.chatted小题4:A.attemptB.patienceC.wisdomD.independence小题5:A.vividB.constant C.casual D.exciting小题6:A.AdoptedB.AdaptedC.ConductedD.Disturbed小题7:A.towardsB.toC.throughD.from小题8:A.anxiouslyB.slowlyC.quicklyD.sensibly小题9:A.commentB.decisionC.purchaseD.profit小题10:A.entranceB.queueC.frontD.exit小题11:A.pluggedB.reachedC.heldD.bent小题12:A.lengthenedB.madeC.broughtD.broadened小题13:A.ledB.foundC.forcedD.tapped小题14:A.braveB.roughC.smartD.generous小题15:A.whereverB.whateverC.wheneverD.whichever小题16:A.wrongB.sillyC.equalD.unique小题17:A.describesB.drawsC.showsD.decorates小题18:A.kindnessB.courageC.enthusiasmD.pride小题19:A.supportB.expectationC.sightD.confidence小题20:A.allowB.hopeC.getD.cause
Midas was a powerful king, both rich and greedy. Once he did a great favor for Bacchus, the god of wine. Bacchus offered Midas his choice of a reward. Midas answered at once. He asked that whatever he touched be turned into gold. Bacchus agreed, though he was sorry that Midas had not made a wiser choice.Midas was eager to put his newly gained power to the test. He pulled a branch from a tree. The branch became gold in his hand. H it turned to gold. He touched the grass, it, too, turned to gold.Midas was overjoyed. Returning home, he ordered his servants to prepare a magnificent meal. But when he picked up some bread, it turned to gold. He lifted a glass of wine to his lips. But before he could taste it, it turned to gold.Midas wished to free himself of his power. He hated the gift he had so recently hoped for. He raised his arms and begged and prayed for Bacchus to take away his deadly gift.Bacchus showed pity. “Go,” he said. “to the River &Pactolus. There dip yourself in. Wash away your greed and its punishment. ”Midas did so. Hardly had he touched the waters, before the gold-making powers passed into them. The river sands changed into gold. And they remain golden to this day.小题1:What is the moral of this story?A.There is more to life than riches.B.Gold is more important than food.C.You can’t trust your friends.D.You must make a wiser choice.小题2:When everything he touched turned to gold, Midas felt ______A.happy and joyfulB.sad and disappointedC.excited and angryD.powerful and satisfied小题3:What was Midas’ wish after he could have nothing to eat?A.To have a big meal.B.To gain power to turn things to gold.C.To have his power taken away.D.To wash himself in the water.小题4:Today when we say that a person has the “Midas Touch”, we mean that ______A.the person is very poorB.gold is the most important thing to that personC.everything that the person does makes moneyD.the person has the power to do everything
Among the more colorful characters of Leadville’s golden age were H. A. W. Tabor and his wife, Elizabeth McCourt, better known as “Baby Doe”. Their history is fast becoming one of the legends of the Old West. Horace Austin Warner Tabor was a school teacher in Vermont. Then he moved west to the small Colorado mining camp known as California Gulch, which he later renamed Leadville when he became its leading citizen. “Great deposits of lead are sure to be found here.” he said.As it turned out, it was silver, not lead, that was to make Leadville’s fortune and wealth. Tabor knew little about mining himself, so he opened a general store, which sold everything from boots to salt, flour, and tobacco. It was his custom to “grubstake” prospective miners, in other words, to supply them with food and supplies, or “grub”, while they looked for ore(矿石), in return for which he would get a share in the mine if one was discovered. He did this for a number of years, but no one that he aided ever found anything of value.Finally one day in the year 1878, so the story goes, two miners came in and asked for “grub”. Tabor had decided to quit supplying it because he had lost too much money that way. These were persistent, however, and Tabor was too busy to argue with them. “Oh help yourself. One more time won’t make any difference,” He said and went on selling shoes and hats to other customers. The two miners took $17 worth of supplies, in return for which they gave Tabor a one-third interest in their findings. They picked a barren place on the mountain side and began to dig. After nine days they struck a rich vein of silver. Tabor bought the shares of the other two men, and so the mine belonged to him alone. This mine, known as the “Pittsburgh Mine,” made $1,300,000 for Tabor in return for his $17 investment.Later Tabor bought the Matchless Mine on another barren hillside just outside the town for $117,000. This turned out to be even more fabulous than the Pittsburgh, yielding $35,000 worth of silver per day at one time. Leadville grew. Tabor became its first mayor, and later became lieutenant governor of the state.小题1:Leadville got its name for the following reasons EXCEPT thatA.Tabor became its leading citizen.B.great deposits of lead is expected to be found there.C.it could bring good fortune to TaborD.it was renamed小题2:The underlined word “grubstake” in Paragraph 3 meansA.to supply miners with food and suppliesB.to open a general storesC.to do one's contribution to the development of the mineD.to supply miners with food and supplies and in return get a share in the mine, if one was discovered小题3:We can infer that Tabor’s life career is.A.purely luckyB.based on his managing theory of “grubstake’C.through the help from his wifeD.because he planned well and accomplished targets step by step小题4:Which of the following can be the best title for the passage?A.Tabor’s Life.B.A legend of the Old WestC.Lead Makes Leadville’s FortuneD.The Best Investment
Bum rate is the speed at which a startup business consumes money. My rate would be $ 50,000 a month when my new media company started. So, I began looking around for individuals who would be my first investors. “Angel money” it was called. But when I reviewed my list of acquaintances to find those who might be able to help, I found the number got small.  With no other choices, I began meeting with the venture-capital companies. But I was warned they took a huge share of your company for the money they put in. And if you struggled, they could drop you cold.  As I was searching for “angel money”, I started to build a team who trusted me even though I didn't have money for paychecks yet.  Bill Becker was an expert in computer programming and image processing at a very famous Media Lab at M. I.T. With his arrival, my company suddenly had a major technology “guy” in-house.  Katherine Henderson, a filmmaker and a former real-estate dealer, joined us as our director of market research. Steve White came on as operating officer. He had worked for the developer of a home-finance software, Quicken. We grabbed him.  We had some really good people, but we still didn't have enough money. One night, my neighbor, Louise Johnson, came for a visit. She and I were only nodding acquaintances, but her boys and ours were constant companions. She ran a very good business at the time.  Louise was brilliant and missed nothing. She had been watching my progress closely. She knew I was dying for money and I had prospects but could offer no guarantees of success.  She told me that her attorney had talked to mine and the terms had been agreed upon. She handed me an envelope. Inside was a check for $ 500,000.  I almost fell down. I heard her voice as if from heaven.  “I have confidence in your plan,” she said. “You' 11 do well. You're going to work hard for it, but it' s satisfying when you build your own company.”  Who would have thought I'd find an angel so close to home? There were no words sufficient for the moment. We just said good night. She left and I just stood there, completely humbled and completely committed.小题1:For a newly-established business, bum rate refers to___________.A.the salary it pays to its staff B.the interest it pays to the bankC.the way in which it raises capital D.the speed at which it spends money小题2:By "Angel money", the author refers to__________.A.the money borrowed from banks B.the money spent to promote salesC.the money raised from close friendsD.the money needed to start a business小题3:To get help from a venture-capital company, you may have to__________.put up with unfair terms &&&&&&&& B. change your business lineC. enlarge your business scope&&&&&  D. let them operate your business小题4:The author easily built a team for his company because__________.A.they were underpaid at their previous jobsB.they were turned down by other companiesC.they were confident of the author and his businessD.they were satisfied with the salaries in his company小题5: Louise decided to lend money to the author because__________.A.she wanted to join his companyB.she knew he would build a teamC.she knew his plan would succeedD.she wanted to help promote his sales

我要回帖

更多关于 show me the money3 的文章

随机推荐