帮我把这段中文翻译成英文,机器翻译别来无恙

帮我把这段话翻译成英文..翻译工具别来_百度知道
帮我把这段话翻译成英文..翻译工具别来
后来我的同学把我救了起来。我梦见自己一个人趟在沙滩上,我光着脚丫回到了学校,跑着跑着就醒了,我的那双新靴子不见了,突然发现沙子变成了蓝色,最后海水蔓延上来,老师还叫我饶操场跑步。” 就是这句,拜托了“我昨天晚上做了一个奇怪的梦
提问者采纳
but my new boots were gone so I had to go to school barefoot. But thank the gods. So I started runing, and I ran and ran till I woke upI had a strange dream last night, I was saved by my friend. And the teacher even made me run around the quadrangle. I dearmed of myself laying on the beach and then suddenly discovered that all the sand had turned blue with the sea swirling towards me ready to engulf all
提问者评价
哈哈 是啊 谢谢你
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
I woke up when running. Then my classmates saved meI had a weird dream last night. The teached then had me running round the playground, so I had to went back to school bare footed, suddenly the sand became blue, but the new boots of mine was gone, and the seawater flowed over. I dreamed that I was lying on a beach alone
I had a weird dream last night. I dreamded of laying on the beach alone, the sand turned blue and the water approaches me, but my classmate saved me, my new boots disapeared, I walked bare feet to the school and the teacher ask me to run around the track, while i was running, i woked up.
I had a weird dream last night. In the dream I was alone lying on the beach. Suddenly the sands turned blue, and finally the water rose to submerge me. Then I was saved by my classmates. I lost my news boots and had to return school on bare feet. The teacher ordered me to run around the playground. I ran and ran until I woke up.
Last night, i had a strange dream. In the dream, i founs myself laying on the sand beach, suddenly, the sand changed into blue, then the sea water spreaded over me, my classmate saved me out of the water, but my new boots awere lost, I ran back to school in bare feet. When I arrive at schoole, my teacher asked me to run around the sports ground. Then I woke up when I was runing in the dream.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“没有你我会做噩梦”用英语怎么表达(机器翻译的别来)_百度知道
“没有你我会做噩梦”用英语怎么表达(机器翻译的别来)
提问者采纳
I may have nightmares without you.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
做噩梦的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Without you I'd have nightmares
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁可以把这段关于钢结构厂房的专业文献翻译成英文(别来在网上翻译工具翻译的,语法错误太多)_百度知道
谁可以把这段关于钢结构厂房的专业文献翻译成英文(别来在网上翻译工具翻译的,语法错误太多)
必将对轻钢结构的进一步发展起到非常大的促进作用,得到满意的截面尺寸,结构设计中起重要作用的并不是那些运算方法和数学处理。另一种方法是穷举法,优化的目标函数是用钢量最少或造价最低,要花费很长的计算时间,是一种基于严格的力学和数学法则的精确运算过程、性能评估和绘图系统、位移等)的允许范围等都可作为约束条件。工程设计从形式上看,用数学规划的理论来寻求最优解或最满意解。除腹板高度变化外,互相不独立、小头的高度 、公路(铁路)库、优化设计,采用轻型焊接变截面工形柱和分段变截面工形梁并利用腹板屈曲后强度;而且这些因素之间也互相影响、仓库。 当设计者确定了结构形式后,影响整个刚架用钢量的因素有上翼缘的宽度,是降低其用钢量的有效措施;腹板的厚度、航空港,截面优化比较简单易行的方法是按照构件的内力来调整截面尺寸,一是采用轻型材料;构件大头、厚度 。因此。目前;相邻单元的翼缘也可采用不同截面;实际上、体育场馆。另外。这种方法不但计算次数少、厚度,在满足设计要求的情况下,即把各种合理的构件截面形式都进行计算比较,还需要进一步的理论研究,把问题归结为一个单目标规划问题,多因素决定了计算次数随构件数增加而呈指数关系增加,故当刚架构件较多时。本文论述了其轻型钢结构门式刚架的截面优化方法以及软件的功能和应用、飞机库、节点设计和施工图绘制、集贸市场,但这就使得结构分析和构件计算变得复杂化、截面优化设计,完全用最优化理论来实现截面优化设计有一定的复杂性。门式刚架截面优化方法截面优化的实现方法有二种。因此。在门式刚架中,二是钢材消耗量低,经过试算确定重量最小的截面、商业建筑中越来越得到人们的青睐;下翼缘的宽度,具有主观色彩的决策问题,而且可以人工干预截面优化范围,所以,各种设计条件如结构反应(应力,厚度也可根据需要变化,以用钢量最少或造价最低为控制条件,PKPM系列软件的STS模块已经能进行轻型钢结构门式刚架的分析计算。轻型钢结构的“轻”有两个含义。 门式刚架常采用变化构件的截面来适应弯矩变化以达到节约钢材的目的,而是一系列难以用精确的计算解决的,研究和开发轻钢结构计算机分析,用穷举法解决截面优化问题时,快速的得到比较理想的截面尺寸。一是用最优化理论来解决;上下翼缘可用不同截面 轻型钢结构门式刚架在工业厂房
提问者采纳
. mate you're gonna need to pay some cash for a job like this...Ah huh!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
英文10级都翻不出来,可能英语水平一般。你找个学语言的,可能很轻松的就翻译出来,但是他是这个行业的这个你得找相关行业的才行
钢结构厂房的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线等待英语大神帮忙、、、、帮忙翻译下面这段文字、 什么谷歌,有道翻译的就别来了哈。别害了小弟。_百度知道
在线等待英语大神帮忙、、、、帮忙翻译下面这段文字、 什么谷歌,有道翻译的就别来了哈。别害了小弟。
严重危害人类生命的冠心病等缺血性心脏病变是中年后突然死的主要原因,但心肌缺血再灌注损伤(MIRI)抑制着抢救的成功率和手术的治愈率,临床发现对缺血组织恢复供血,不仅功能未得到恢复,心肌损伤反而加重,甚至猝死。MIRI的发生机制与供定垛剐艹溉讹税番粳防治越来越引起人们的关注。缺血预处理(IPC)展示了显著的缺血再灌注损伤预防效果,但因其临床实施的危险性,使得安全有效的药物预处理的研究被重视,MIRI的预防药物的开发及机理研究就显的更为重要。本项目采用花青素作为研究对象,通过细胞、离体器官、活体缺血再灌注损伤模型,确认花青素的心肌保护效果,应用蛋白印记、qRT-PCR、siRNA等技术,探明与MIRI机制密切相关的AMPK及PI3K/Akt/GSK-3β在花青素预防MIRI机制中可能的调控作用及相互关系,丰富药物预处理的适宜药物的研发提供新的介入点和理论基础,为花青素预防缺血再灌注损伤的临床应用提供实验依据。
Many ischemic heart diseases such as coronary disease,which greatly threatened human life,is the main reason of sudden death after middle age,but myocardial ischemia reperfusion injury(MIRI) has negative impact on success rate in rescuing and curative ratio in operation.Clinically,it has been found that restoring blood for Ischemic tissues will exacerbate injury on cardiac muscle instead of recovery of function,even has possibility of sudden death.Mechanism and prevention of MIRI has aroused great attention among the public.Ischemic Preconditioning Conduct (IPC) presented obvious effects on prevention of ischemia reperfusion injury,research of safe and effective pharmacological preconditioning has been counted due to risks of clinical implementation.Therefore,the developments and mechanism studies of preventive medicine in MIRI appear especially more important.This project,which adopts anthocyanin as object of study,confirmed myocardial protective effects of anthocyanin through cells,isolated organs and living ischemia reperfusion injury model.It also verified the possible regulatory function and correlations in which AMPK and PI3K/Akt/GSK-3β related to MIRI mechanism play parts,enriched drug research and development of pharmacological preconditioning to provide new intervention points and theoretical basis by such technologies such as western blot and qRT-PCR、siRNA .Experimental foundations for clinical application in anthocyanosides prevention of ischemia reperfusion injury will be offered in t供定垛剐艹溉讹税番粳his project.绝对没有机器翻译,我逐字逐句给你翻译的,不信你可以看看
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他5条回答
Serious harm human life such as coronary heart disease ischemic heart disease is suddenly died after middle age the main reason, but myocardial ischemia and reperfusion injury (MIRI) on the success rate of the rescue and the operation cure rate, clinical found of ischemic tissues of blood, not only function not restoration, myocardial injury aggravate, or even sudden death. MIRI happens and control more and cause the attention of people. Ischemia preconditioning (IPC) shows the remarkable ischemia-reperfusion injury prevention effect, but because of the risk of clinical implementation, and makes the pretreatment of safe and effective drug research are concerned, the prevention of drug MIRI development and mechanism research on the significant is more important. The project USES the anthocyanins as the research object, through the cell, from the body organs, living ischemia-reperfusion injury model, confirm the anthocyanins myocardial protection effect, application, qRT protein mark供定垛剐艹溉讹税番粳-PCR, siRNA technology, exploring and MIRI mechanism closely related and PI3K/Akt AMPK/GSK-3 beta can be prevention MIRI mechanism of anthocyanins may control function and the mutual relationship, rich the pretreatment of drugs for development of drugs provide new intervention point and theory foundation, to prevent the anthocyanins ischemia reperfusion of clinical application to provide the basis.
[提问者采纳]
孩子,我也想要,
dsafwesdvs
Serious harm human life such as coronary heart disease ischemic heart disease is suddenly died after middle age the main reason, but myocardial ischemia and reperfusion injury (MIRI) on the success rate of the rescue and the operation cure rate, clinical found of ischemic tissues of blood, not only function not restoration, myocardial injury aggravate, or even sudden death. MIRI happens and control more and cause the attention of people. Ischemia preconditioning (IPC) shows the remarkable ischemia-reperfusion injury prevention effect, but because of the risk of clinical implementation, and makes the pretreatment of safe and effective drug research are concerned, the prevention of drug MIRI development and mechanism research on the significant is more important. The project USES the anthocyanins as the research object, through the cell, from the body organs, living ischemia-reperfusion injury model, confirm the anthocyanins myocardial protection effect, application, qRT protein mark-PCR, siRNA technology, exploring and MIRI mechanism closely related and PI3K/Akt AMPK/GSK-3 beta can be prevention MIRI mechanism of
有道翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我百度翻译了一串英文!麻烦各位帮我修正一下。混分的就别来了。
我百度翻译了一串英文!麻烦各位帮我修正一下。混分的就别来了。 20
这串英文如下:
Because of my poor English& Only speak a little English& So my speech is very short& All only five sentences& Adds the previous three sentences& My end of the speech
Because my English is poor因为我的英语不好
I can only speak a little English我只会讲一点英语
So my speech is very short因此我的讲话很短
Only five sentences in total总共就五句话
Adding the previous three sentences加上先前讲的三句
My speech is finished我的讲话结束了
帅哥!不是让你翻译
拜托,你好好看看,我帮你改了
。。。。你连起来嘛!看着好别扭
Because my English is poor,I can only speak a little English. So my speech is very short.Only five sentences in total,adding the previous three sentences.My speech is finished
的感言:不知道怎么样!将就了
其他回答 (2)
因为我的英语不好,只能说一点英语,所以我的演讲非常短总共只有五句,补充一下我以前的演讲只有3句。
纯属自己翻译
因为我的英语很烂只会说一点点的英语,所以我的演讲很短,所有只有五个句子,加上前面的三个句子我的演讲完毕。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 男神总裁别来有恙 的文章

随机推荐