be careful aboutwith your teacher 这句话有语法错误吗

2013年淄博市中考英语试题及参考答案评分标准word_试题真题_北京中考网 北达教育旗下中考门户网站北达教育旗下_北京中考网
淄博市2013年初中学业考试英语试题 && 本试卷分第I卷和第II卷两部分,共12页。满分120分。考试时间120分钟。考试结束将本试卷和答题卡一并交回。 第I卷(选择题共69分) 听力选择(共20小题满分20分)(一)录音中有五个句子,每个句子听一遍,然后从每小题A、B、C中选出适合每个句的答语。 1. A. That's right.&&&&&&&&&&& B. I'm fine, thanks.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Nice to meet you. 2. A. I want a pen.&&&&&&&&&& B. No, you can't.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Yes, you can. 3. A. For two hours.&&&&&&&&& B. Every day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. At seven o'clock. 4. A, Have a good time,&&&&&& B. I'd love to.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Well done. 5. A. Don't you?&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Can I?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Really? (二)录音中有五组对,每组对话听一遍、然后从每小题A、B、C中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。 6.Where is Alan's book now? A.On the table.&&&&&&&&& B. On the bed.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. In the bag. 7.What colour Is Mike's shirt? A.Blue&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. White.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Red. 8. How long did their party last? A. One hour.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. One and a half hours.&&&&&& C. Two hours. 9. Who is taller?  A. Jack.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Tom.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Jim 10. What's on the third floor? A. An art room.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A music room.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. A dancing room. (三)录音中有一段对话,听对话两遍,然后从每小题A、B、C中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。 11. Where is the man from? A. China.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Australia.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Russia. 12. What does the woman think of the man's English? A. Very good.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Very bad.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Not mentioned. 13. How long is the man going to stay in England?  A. One month.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Two months.&&&&&&&&&&& C. Three months. 14. When did Martin go to the man's country? A. One year ago.&&&&&&&&&&& B. Two years ago.&&&&&&&&&&& C. Three years ago 15. Who is an engineer?  A. The man.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. The woman.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. The woman’s cousin. (四)录音中有一篇短文,听短文两遍,然后从每小题A,B,C中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。 16. What did Helen Keller look like?  A. She's beautiful.&& B. She's ugly.&& C. She’s short. 17. What did Helen Keller lose her ability to talk? A. At the age of about six months old. B. At the age of about six years old. C. At the age of about two years old. 18. Who helped Helen Keller learn to read books? A. Her father.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Her mother.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Her teacher. 19. What did Helen Keller become when she grew up? A. A doctor.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A writer.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. A musician. 20. Which country did Helen Keller live in? A. America.&&&&&& B. Canada.&&&&&& C. France.
 二、单项填空(共15小题,满分15分) &&& 从每小题A、B、C、D中选出一个能填入句中空白处的最佳答案。 21. ―Do you know________ girl in red? &&& ―Sure. She's my classmate Mary. A. the&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. an&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.\ 【答案】A 22. ______ a teacher, Mr. Wang thinks it's very important to teach the students how to learn. A. From&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. With&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. As&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Of 【答案】C 23. ―Is your iPad black, Jenny? ―No, it isn't. ________ is white. A. Yours&&&&&&&&&&& B. Mine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Hers&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. His 【答案】B 24. Li Ming has a good habit of reading English ________ everyday. &&& A. knowledge&&&&&&& B. information&&&&&&&& C. advice&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. news 25. I think Zibo is becoming________. &&& A. more beautiful and more beautiful&&&&&&& B. more and more cleaner C. more and more beautiful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. clean and clean 【答案】C 26. ―Dave, it’s dangerous to swim here. Look at the sign. ―Oh, I _______ it. Thank you. A. didn't notice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. won't notice C. hadn't noticed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. don't notice 【答案】A 27. ―Dad, which do you prefer, tea or coffee?. ―______ is OK. I don't mind. A. Both&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Neither&&&&&&&&& C. All&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Either 【答案】D 28. ―Why does Tina look so________ today? ―She's won the first prize in the English contest. &&& A. happier&&&&&&&&& B. happy&&&&&&&&&&& C. happiest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. happily 【答案】B 29. ―Honey, how are you feeling now? &&& ―I am much better, Mum. So you ________ take me to see the doctor. &&& A. can't&&&&&&&&&&& B. mustn't&&&&&&&&& C. needn't&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. couldn’t 【答案】C 30. ―How do you like the program The Voice of China? &&& ―________amazing program it is! Many people like to watch it. &&& A. What&&&&&&&&&&&& B. How an&&&&&&&&&& C. What an&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. How 【答案】C 31. ―Where is Darning? &&& ―He ________ the teacher's office. He’ll be back soon. &&& A. has been to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has gone to &&& C. will go to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. is going to 【答案】B 32. ―Anna, you wear a new dress today! &&& ―It fits me well, _________ the colour is not my favourite. &&& A. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. so&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. or 【答案】C 33. ―A talk on American culture ________ in the school hall yesterday afternoon. ―It's a pity. I missed it. A. gave&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. was given&&&&&&&&& C. has given&&&&&&&&&&&& D. is given 【答案】B 34. ―Do you like Zhou Libo's talk show? ―Yes. His talk show is very funny. It always makes people _______. A. laugh&&&&&&&&&&&& B. laughed&&&&&&&&&& C. laughing&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to laugh 【答案】A 35. ―Could you tell me________ for class this morning? ―I am sorry, Mrs. Lin. I got up so late that I couldn't catch the first bus. A. why were you late&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. why you are late C. why are you late&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. why you were late 【答案】D
 二、完形填空(共10小题,满分10分) 阅读下面短文,从各题A、B、C、D中选出一个能填入文章中相应空白处的最佳答案。 &&& In the United States,“hitting the books”means studying a subject with great effort. One of the great challenges for students&& 36&& taking tests. Students&& 37&& long hours preparing for a test. They read all their books carefully, and then read them&& 38&& and a third time. They prepare for&& 39&& possible question. They study every night. They are “hitting the books” In the United States, most children go to school& 40&& they are five years old. Public education is free and most children go to schools near their homes. School in these early years is&& 41&& . The children learn to read and write, but they also play games and go on trips. There is no reason 42&& such an early age for them to hit the books. && This situation changes as children become older. The subjects become more difficult. Students must& 43& world history, algebra(代数)and the life sciences. Tests become more common. Pressure&& 44&& to hit the books, study hard, and advance(升级) & 45& , most students only really begin hitting the books for long hours when they reach high school. Knowledge is a prize that is not easy to gain. 36.A.are&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&& C. were&&&&&& D. was 37.A.cost&&&&& B.take&&&&&& C. spend&&&&& D.pay 38.A. a first time B.a second time C.a third time& D. a fourth time 39.A. all&&&&&& B.no&&&&&&&& C.few&&&&&& D.every 40.A.when&&&&& B.since&&&&&& C.for&&&&&& D. that 41.A.boring&&&& B.difficult&&&& C.fun&&&&&& D.strange 42.A. at&&&&&&& B.on&&&&&&&& C.in&&&&&&& D.for 43.A. look for&&& B. learn about&& C.set up&&& D.hear of 44.A. is growing& B. is disappearing C.is falling& D.is going 45.A.Although&&& B.Even&&&&&&& C.Whatever& D. However 36.B& 37.C 38.B 39.D 40.A 41.C 42.A& 43.B& 44.A& 45.C
 四、阅读理解(共15小题,满分24分)  阅读下列短文,并做每篇后面的题目,从ABCD中选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A && A three-year-old boy saved his mum's life by using her mobile phone to call for help. & One morning, Aaron Green, found his mum Cally Wooton lying on the floor of her bedroom, and was not able to wake her up. He immediately turned to his mum's Blackberry mobile phone on the bed, opened it, found the address book, and called his mum's grandmother, even though he had never been shown how to use the phone. Little Aaron told her: Mummy's sick, she's very ill.? The grandmother called Cally's best friend Kara McCoy, who lived nearby. Kara ran to Cally's house. She found Cally was lying on the bedroom floor. She must have fallen off the bed. She was moving but wouldn't answer. Kara was scared. She didn't know what to do. She was helpless, so she called the ambulance(救护车) & Cally was sent to hospital and was found that she had a diabetic seizure(糖尿病发作)After five days in hospital, Cally was well again. Aaron has just started learning his ABC.?Kara said, But he was very brave and calm. He did better than me.? && If it wasn't for Aaron, 1 wouldn't be here now. The doctors said 1 was lucky to be alive.?the boy's mother said,“ I don't know how he did it. It is not easy to use that phone. It feels like I must have been watched over by an angel who was guiding him through what to do. I want everyone to know what a Superman he is.” 46.What did Aaron do when he found his mum lying on the floor? A.He ran away at once. B. He didn't know what to do. C. He called his mum's grandmother. D.He called his mum's best friend, Kara. 47.From the passage we know that&. A. Cally was well the next day B. Cally told his son to call for help C. Cally's mother sent her to hospital D. Cally's son saved her life by using her mobile phone 48. The underlined word she?in the passage refers to____ A. Cally B. Kara C. the doctor D Cally' s grandmother 49.This passage may be&_______ A. an advertisement&& B. a piece of news C.& a poster&&&&&&& D. a survey  46.C& 47.D 48.A 49.B  B There are all kinds of animals on our planet. Some are sweet, some are small, some are tall. Here are four pictures of some of the funniest, friendliest faces. But remember, although they look nice, it doesn’t mean they are always friendly. Not all dogs are so cute, but most of them are pretty friendly. When you come near an unfamiliar(不熟悉的)dog, remember to hold out your hand, so he can smell you and see that you mean no harm. Cows love to eat grass, and they eat quite a lot! You needn’t be afraid of this quiet farm animal. But don’t run at a cow in a field or touch one, unless you are told by an adult it’s okay. Horses are big, beautiful animals, but they can be surprised easily. A horse might jump up if she hears a loud noise, or kick her legs if you come near too suddenly. All horses, like humans, are different. Chimpanzees make funny faces and put on a real show at the zoo, but believe it or not, they can be very dangerous. And they are strong, too ―much stronger than humans ―so you should never make a chimp mad! 50. Which of the animals can make faces? A. Cows.& B. Chimpanzees.&& C. Dogs.& D. Horses.  51. We can learn from the passage that_______.  A. cows are quiet& B. all dogs are cute  C. horses never kick D. Chimpanzees are not dangerous  52. According to the passage, you should _______when you come near an unfamiliar dog.  A. feed him something&& B. shout at him  C. touch his head& D. hold out your hand 53. The author wants to tell us that_______. A. some animals are sweet, but they are small&  B. some animals are not sweet, but they are tall C. some animals are funny, but they are not beautiful D. some animals look nice, but they are not always friendly 51. B& 52. D 53. D
 C Camp Broadway is a children's camp in the United States. It gives children a chance to find out about the performing arts. These include drama(戏剧), dancing and singing. If you are 10 to 17. and enjoy performing, this could be of interest to you. It lasts 5 days and our professional artists are going to help you develop your talent or discover one. It lets you develop your ability to create, increase your confidence. Even if you don’t think you have performing talents, these will be useful skills to have. Whatever your future job might be, it will help you to speak more confidently, clearly, and effectively(有效地)in public. This will give you the best results if you need to speak or introduce anything to a group of people. You also have a chance to make new friends here. And our artists will answer your questions and give you first hand advice. This will be great help if you want to progress. At the end, you have a chance to show your family what you have achieved. The program isn't just open to beginners, but also to those who have some experience. If you are interested in this summer camp, then visit  54. Who will probably join the camp? A. A seven-year-old child. B.A forty-year-old teacher. C. A nineteen-year-old film star. D. A fifteen-year-old high school student. 55. In this passage, the underlined word 'confidence ' means_______. A.自信心 B.知名度& C.幽默感& D.想象力 56. The second paragraph of the passage tells us_______ A. where to give a speech B. when the camp will be open C. why Camp Broadway is helpful  D. how to find a good job in the future  57. In the camp, you have a chance to_______.  A. learn how to write dramas B. show what you have achieved C. help your friends with their lessons D. draw beautiful pictures in the mountains 54. D 55. A& 56. C 57. B   D Did you know that the noise in your school yard can harm your hearing seriously? During breaks at school, you find yourself in the middle of loud activities in the hallways and the school yard. You need breaks to have fun with your friends, but you should be careful as the noise at school can be dangerous to your hearing. Here are some examples of school yard noise: Climbing the jungle gym (at a distance of 25 meters): 70-100dB(分贝); Girl shouting (at a distance of 3 meters): 120 dB; Boy shouting (at a distance of 3 meters): I20-130 dB; Students throwing a shovel (铁铲) on a wooden box (at a distance of 1 meter): 135dB Some factors (因素) decide how harmful a noise is to the human ear: the distance to the noise, the level of the noise and the time it lasts.  We can stand noise at the level of 85 dB for eight hours a day. But as the noise increases, we can only stand the noise for shorter and shorter periods of time. When the noise level reaches 115 dB, our ears can stand it for less than 30 seconds a day. Noise at the level of 130 dB harms your hearing if you hear it for more than one single second a day. If you want to enjoy your breaks, you should help keeping the noise level down. 58. From the passage, we know that ______ factors decide how harmful a noise is to the human car. A. two&& B. three&&& C. four&&& D. five 59. Our hearing will not be harmed by noise ______. A. at the level of 85 dB for 12 hours a day B. at the level of 115 dB for 20 seconds a day C. at the level of 130 dB for 5 seconds a day D. at the level of 135 dB for 3 seconds a day 60. What is the main idea of the passage? A. Noise at school can reach very high levels. B. There are many kinds of noise in the school yard. C. Students shouldn't have activities in the school yard. D. Noise at school can be very harmful to students' hearing. 58.B& 59.B 60.D
 第II卷 (非选择题 共51分) 五、听力填表(共5小题。满分5分) 录音中有一段对话.听对话两遍后.根据所听到的内容填写下面的表格。 请务必将61-65小题的答案写在答题卡的相应位置!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Favourite&subjects61.&She&is&_________&maths&and&English.Skill62.&She&can&use&a&________&well.Work&experience63.&She&had&a&Saturday&job&in&a&________.Interest64.&She&plays&the&guitar&and&she&________&too.Telephone&number65.&__________________. 【答案】61. good& 62. computer&&&& 63. shop& 64. sings& 65.723-8145  六、单词拼写(共5小题,满分5分) 根据句义完成句中已给出首字母的单词。 66. Leo has no sisters or brothers. He is the o _______child in his family. 67. Thank you very much for i_______me to your birthday party. 68. Chinese people are supposed to shake h_______ when we meet for the first time, 69. There is little time left. We have to walk u_______to get there on time. 70. October is the t_______ month in a year.  【答案】每小题1分,与答案不同但能使整个句子结构完整、有实际意义同样得分。 66. only& 67. inviting& 68. hands& 69. quickly& 70. tenth 七、综合填空(共10小题,满分10分) 阅读短文,根据短文内容和已给出的首字母,在空白处填入适当的单词。 请务必将71-80小题的答案写在答题卡的相应位置! In a primary school, a teacher asked her students what they wished to become when they grew up. There were several a& 71& ―a doctor, a teacher, a film-star and so on. One of the students gave a s& 72&& answer. This child said, “I want to be a television!” The teacher asked the child w& 73&& he had such a wish. He said, with his eyes full o& 74&& tears, “There is no one at home to watch me or care for me. Everyone sits around the television. If there is a& 75&& wrong with the TV, they give great attention to it and fix it at once.” The loving teacher met the child's mother and t& 76&& about this with her. The mother said, My husband is a very busy businessman. He n& 77&& has time to look after the child.” “But what about you?” the teacher asked the mother. “What do you know about me? I'm the president of the women's club. I have s& 78&& many meetings and activities.” The teacher now understood why the child f& 79&& lonely at home. “I think children want their parents to spend m& 80&& time with them.” said the teacher. 【答案】每小题1分,与答案不同但能使整个句子结构完整、在整篇文章中有实际意义煮同样得分; 不能使整篇文章意思连贯而仅仅使一个单句有意义的答案不得分。 71. answers& 72. strange/ special/ surprising 73.why& 74. of& 75. anything 76. talked 77. never& 78. so& 79. felt& 80. more/ much 八、阅读表达  阅读短文,根据要求完成下面各小题。 A young man went to visit a wise man who lived deep in the mountain. He wanted to ask for wisdom (智慧) of life. “Excuse me! Could you tell me what is the most important day in our lives? Is it the day were born or the day we die? Is it the day we fall in love or the day we are successful?” the young man asked. “None. The most important day in our lives is today.” the wise man replied calmly. “Why?” the young man was very surprised. “Is it because there is some unusual event taking place today?” “No. Nothing has happened today.” “So is it because of my visit?” “Even if nobody visited me today, today is still very important, because today is the only wealth(财富) we have. No matter how important yesterday is, 83 no matter how  wonder tomorrow may be, it hasn't come; no matter how ordinary and boring today is, it is in our hands.” The young man still wanted to ask something, but the wise man stopped him and said, “When we are talking about the importance of today, we have wasted a lot of it. That is to say, part of ‘today’ has passed.” Having understood this, the young man nodded and then went down the mountain. &&& 84 Actually today is the only wealth and chance we have. Therefore, what we should do now is to forget yesterday and tomorrow and catch hold of today! 请务必将81-85小题的答案写在答题卡的相应位置! (一)根据短文内容简要回答问题。 81. Why did the young man want to visit the wise man? 82. Did the young man get the answer to his question? (二)将短文中划线的句子译成汉语。 83.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  84.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  (三)给短文拟一个适当的标题。 85.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&  【答案】虽与答案表达方式不同,但与所给参考答案意思一致,无语言错误,也可得分。 81. Because he wanted to ask for the wisdom of life./ Because he wanted to know what is the most important day in our lives. 82. Yes, he did. 83. 论明天多么精彩/美好/辉煌,它还没有到来。 84. 事实上,今天是我们所拥有的唯一财富和机会。 85. The most important day in our lives. / The most important day in our lives is today. /Today is the most important day. / The most important day is today.
 九、完成句子 根据汉语意思用英语完成句子。 86. 我喜欢中国菜,因为中国菜味道好。 I like Chinese food, because it ___ ____. 87. 如果你有困难,请向老师求助。 If you have any difficulties, please _______ your teacher ____& ___.  88. 我们坚信“中国梦”总有一天能够实现。 We all believe that “Chinese dream”will _______ _______ _______ day. 89.昨天晚上七点他在看电视。  【答案】第86-88小题每空0.5分,与答案不符者不得分。第89小题2 分,虽与答案表达方式不同,但能表达出汉语句子的意思,无语言错误,也可得分。 86. tastes/is, delicious/good&&& 87. ask, for, help&&&& 88. Come true/be realized, one/some 89. He was watching TV at seven yesterday evening/last night. 十、书面表达(满分15分) 请务必将短文写在答题卡的相应位置! 某英文报社正就青少年与父母关系这一话题开展题为How to keep good relationship with parents的征文活动。请你根据以下要点,写一篇100词左右的英语短文参加此次活动: 1.父母规矩太多、过于强调学习成绩、不理解自己等问题; 2. 你对这些问题的看法; 3. 你与父母保待良好关系的做法。 【答案】How to keep good relationship with parents In my opinion, I have two many rules at home. My parents never allow me to go out with my friends at nights. They don't allow me to choose my own clothes, either. And they pay too much attention to my exam results. I think my parents don't quite understand me. However, I try my best to understand them. Although they don't allow me to make my own decisions and give me too much pressure I know that it is because they really love me and want me to have a bright future. In order to keep good relationship with my parents, I study hard, listen to them, talk to them as friends, tell them my troubles, and help them do more housework.  淄博市2013年初中学业考试英语试题(A卷)参考答案及评分标准 五、听力填表(共5小题,满分5分)每小题1分,与答案不符者不得分。 61. good at&&& 62. computer&&&& 63. shop&&&& 64. sings&&&& 65.723-8145 六、单词拼写(共5小题,满分5分) 每小题1分,与答案不同但能使整个句子结构完整有实际意义者同样得分。 66. only&&& 67. inviting&&& 68. hands&& 69. quickly&& 70. tenth 七、综合填空(共10小题,满分10分)每小题1分,与答案不同但能使整个句子结构完整、在整篇文章中有实际意义者同样得分。不能使整篇文章意思连贯而仅仅使一个单句有意义的答案不得分。 71.answers&& 72. strange/special/surprising&& 73. why&&& 74. of&&&& 75. anything 76. talked&&& 77. never&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78. so&&&& 79. felt&&&& 80. more/much 八、阅读表达(共5小题.满分10分)每小题2分。虽与答案表达方式不同,但与所给参考答案意思一致,无语言错误,也可得分。 81. Because he wanted to ask for the wisdom of life./ Because he wanted to know what is the most important day in our lives. 82. Yes, he did. 83. 论明天多么精彩/美好/辉煌,它还没有到来。 84. 事实上,今天是我们所拥有的唯一财富和机会。 85. The most important day in our lives. / The most important day in our lives is today. /Today is the most important day. / The most important day is today. 九、完成句子(共4小题.满分6分)第86-88小题每空0.5分,与答案不符者不得分。第89小题2 分,虽与答案表达方式不同,但能表达出汉语句子的意思,无语言错误,也可得分。 86. tastes/is, delicious/good&&& 87. ask, for, help&&&& 88. Come true/be realized, one/some 89. He was watching TV at seven yesterday evening/last night. 十、书面表达(满分15分) & 根据内容要点、语言表达和卷面书写情况分档次评分: & 1、优秀12-15分& 内容要点齐全,语言准确,行文连贯,表达清楚.句式富于变化, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 词句优美。卷面整洁,字边清楚、规范. 2、较好8-11分&&&& 内容要点基本齐全,语言基本准确,行文基本连贯,表达基本清楚, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 词汇、语法错误不多。卷面较整洁,字迹清楚。 & 3、一般4-7分&&& 写出部分要点,语言表达错误较多,但尚能达意.卷面较潦草凌乱, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 字迹欠规范。 & 4、较差0-3分&&&& 内容要点严重不足,语言表达错误很多,语句支离破碎,很难看出要求表达的意思。卷面脏乱,字迹难以辨认。 参考答案: How to keep good relationship with parents In my opinion, I have two many rules at home. My parents never allow me to go out with my friends at nights. They don't allow me to choose my own clothes, either. And they pay too much attention to my exam results. I think my parents don't quite understand me. However, I try my best to understand them. Although they don't allow me to make my own decisions and give me too much pressure I know that it is because they really love me and want me to have a bright future. In order to keep good relationship with my parents, I study hard, listen to them, talk to them as friends, tell them my troubles, and help them do more housework. &&
新希望家教一对一名师推荐
可报时段:1
可报时段:0
可报时段:2
新希望家教
北达新希望名师家教一对一400-668-7882
初中一对一
高中一对一
小学一对一
论坛今日热贴