the. lion. caught. the. mouse改为一般疑问句方法

信息发布者:admin|
发布时间:
一、选择题1.选择填空。Did you ___________ a kite yesterday? A.make B.eat C.with
正确答案:A
2.选择填空。___________ you like chocolate, Mike? A.Does B.Do C.Are
正确答案:B
3.选择填空。The mouse helped the lion ___________ the net. A.get out B.come in C.get out of
正确答案:C
4.选择填空。The lion ___________ the mouse. A.caught B.catch C.catched
5.选择填空。I didn’t play the computer games ___________ night. A.for B.in C.last
6.选择填空。The small boy ___________ happy at last. A.becomes B.become C.became
7.选择填空。I'm looking ___________ my lunch box. I can't find it. A.for B./ C.at
8.选择填空。___________ Sam and Bobby find a hole in the ground. A.Finally B.Fine C.Friendly
9.选择填空。The lion has ___________ teeth. A.a big and sharp B.big and sharp C.small and sharp
10.选择填空。Su Hai is ___________ to her e-friend Anna. A.writing a email B.writing an email C.write a email
二、按要求改写句子,每空一词。1. He often watches TV in the evening. (用last night改写) He ____________&&TV last ____________.2. Lin Tao went to see his friends yesterday. (对划线部分提问) ____________& &&&____________Lin Tao ____________&&to see his friends?3. Ben is visiting Jim. (改为否定句)Ben ____________& & ____________Jim.4. Do you usually have supper at home? (作肯定回答)Yes, ____________& &____________.5. The boy is excited. He is laughing. (合并为一句)&&The boy is laughing ____________ .正确答案:watched&&night&&When&&did&&go&&isn't&&visiting&&I&&do&&excitedly
三、阅读理解题Mary is seven. She can go to school. It is the first day at school. Her teachers are very good. The other children are very friendly. She likes the school very much. After school, she goes home with the other children.The next day, she doesn’t go home with the other children. She asks a question to the teacher, Miss Brown. “What did I do at school today, Miss Brown?” “Why do you ask me this question?” Miss Brown asks her. “Because my mother will ask me the question at home.”1.(  ) Mary ___________ the first day at school. A.like B.likes C.doesn't like
2.(  ) The other boys and girls in her school are very ___________. A.friendly B.good C.lovely
3.(  ) Mary's teacher is ___________. A.Miss Brown B.Miss Green C.Mrs Brown
4.(  ) On ___________, she goes home with the other children. A.the second day B.the first day C.the third day
5.(  ) At home, Mary's mother will ask her ___________. A.who is her teacher B.where she was C.what she did at school
正确答案:C当前位置:
>>>阅读短文,选择正确的答案。TheLionandtheMouse Onceagreatlionw..
阅读短文,选择正确的答案。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The&Lion&and&the&Mouse&&&&& Once&a&great&lion&was&sleeping. A&little&mouse&came&and&ran&over&his&face. The&lion&awoke&(醒来) and&caught&the&little&mouse&in&anger (生气), and&was&going&to&kill (吃掉) her. " Oh, dear&kind (善良) Lion! " said&the&little&mouse. "&Please&forgive (放过) me. Letme&go. I&shall&return( 回报) your&kindness." " Ha, ha, ha," laughed&the&lion. " How&can&a&little&thing&like&you&help&a&great&lion? "&But&as&he&pitied (可怜)&the&mouse, he&set&the&mouse&free. "&Thank&you&very&much, kind&Lion!&I&hope&I&shall&be&able&to&do&you&a&good&return&some&day,"&said&the&little&mouse.&&&&& Some&day, the&lion&was&caught&in&a&net. Just&then&the&little&mouse&came&along. At&once&she&ran&up&to&the&lion&and&said, " You&were&very&kind&to&me&once (上次). Now&I'll&save(救) your&life, and&repay (回报) you&the&kindness."&Soon&she&cut&the&net&with&her&sharp (锋利的) teeth, and&the&lion&was&happy&to&be&free (自由) again. "&Thank&you, little&Mouse!" said&the&lion.&The&lion&and&the&mouse&became&good&friends.
1. This&lion&was&a ___________ lion.
A.&badB.&kindC.&small
2. This&mouse ___________ the&lion's&life.
A. didn't&saveB.&savedC.&killed&
3. The&mouse&cut&the&net&with ____________.
A. her&sharp&teethB.&her&big&mouthC.&her&strong&legs
4. The&lion&was&happy&because&______________.&
A.&he&ate&a&mouseB.&he&was&free&again&C.&the&mouse&was&so&kind&
5. What&is&the&Chinese&meaning&of&" net " ?
A. 绳索B. 猎枪C. 捕猎网
题型:阅读理解难度:偏难来源:陕西省小考真题
1. B& 2.&B& 3.&A& 4.&B& 5. C
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读短文,选择正确的答案。TheLionandtheMouse Onceagreatlionw..”主要考查你对&&阅读能力&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
阅读能力:是个体通过阅读方式进行学习的行为表现,以实现心理任务完成的状态。其主要方法有:五步阅读法是英美等国流行的一种阅读方法,它包含浏览(Survey)、发问(Question)、阅读(Read)、复述(Recite)、复习(Review)五个步骤。这种方法适用于阅读需要记忆的读物。质疑阅读法是基于疑问是促进阅读理解的契机,读书善疑,则思维敏捷,思路开阔。运用质疑阅读法,首先是要善于起疑。从时间上讲,起疑的方式有开篇起疑、初读起疑和深析起疑三种。英语阅读题型及解题技巧:小学英语阅读理解一般分选择填空、判断、回答问题、完形填空四类。&①做任何阅读理解首先要通读全文,弄懂句意,千万不得马虎。&②做好选择填空最好用排除法,首先排除语法、词法上的错误,再根据短文内容逐一排除每一个选项。在排除每一个选项的过程中要细心,要明白排除每一项的原因,如果有几项看似都对,那就要考虑生活实际,排除不符合的。如果实在排除不了其它选项,先要考虑自己有没有看错短文中的细节,只要题目不错,肯定有正确答案的。&③做判断题更加需要细心,先要明白需要判断的语句主要讲的意思,然后再在文中找与此相关的语句,逐一对比,一旦发现哪有明显的不同,立刻做标记(×)。&④回答问题要怎么问,怎么答,尽量用原文的句子回答,不要把单词抄错,回答后也要通读一遍,检查是否与原文相符,有没有语法、词法上的错误。&⑤完形填空也要用排除法,如果出现一个单词的多种形态,要利用语法常识逐一排除;出现几个意义相近的单词,要考虑每个单词的用法;若出现几个不同意义的单词,就考虑每个单词放在文中是否合理。
发现相似题
与“阅读短文,选择正确的答案。TheLionandtheMouse Onceagreatlionw..”考查相似的试题有:
4430327791127292733511004232767提示您:你还未登录。
没有账号?
恭喜你获得新机会
输入好友ID
本次机会已经送出,可复制一下链接给好友!6B Unit1 The lion and the mouse知识点梳理(新译林英语)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
6B&Unit1&The&lion&and&the&mouse知识点梳理(新译林英语)
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
6B&Unit1&The&lion&and&the&mouse知识点梳理(新译林英语)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M 六下6B Unit 1 The lion and the mouse 知识点梳理一、& Phrases1. in the forest 在森林里&&&&&&&&& 2. walk by 走过;路过&& 3. wake up& 醒, 醒来&&&&&&&&&& 4. wake sb up& 把某人叫醒& 5. be angry with sb 对某人生气&&& 6. the next day& 第二天7. be angry at sth& 对某事生气&&& 8. want to do sth 想要做某事9. want sb to do sth 要某人做某事 10. some day& 某一天11. say quietly 小声地说&&&&&&&& 12. sit quietly 静静地坐着13. laugh loudly 大声地笑&&&&&& 14. let sb do sth 让某人做某事15. catch the lion with large net 用一口大网捉住狮子16. bite the net with sharp teeth 用锋利的牙齿咬网& 17. ask sadly 难过地问,伤心地问 18. just then 就在那时19. say happily 开心地说,&&&&&& 20. from then on& 从那时起21. become friends 成为朋友 22. say excitedly& 兴奋地说,激动地说23. make a study plan 制定学习计划 24. It doesn’t matter. 没关系。25. the boy over there 那边的那个男孩26. play table tennis happily 开心地打乒乓球27. cheer for sb loudly 大声地为某人欢呼 28. be excited at / about… 对……很兴奋// 激动 29. in the ground 在地下&&&&& 30. reach the apple 够得着那个苹果31. reach the park 到达公园&&& 32. have an idea& 有一个主意33. bring some water quickly 很快拿来水&& 34. pour…into….&& 把……倒入……35. Well done. 干得很好。做的不错&&&&&& 36. so many balls 如此多的求37. so much bread 如此多的面包&&&&&& 38. take … to… 把…….带到…….39. become happy 变得很开心40. get out 出来, 出去二、&&&&&&&&&&&&& 难点句子1.&&&&& The lion was angry and wanted to eat the mouse.这只狮子很生气想要吃那只老鼠。2.&&&&& The lion bit the net with his sharp teeth.那只狮子用它的厉牙咬那个网。3.&&&&& From then on, the lion and the mouse become friends.从那以后,这只狮子和那只老鼠成了朋友。4.&&&&& The next day, two men caught the lion with a large net.第二天,两个男人用一张大网抓住了那只狮子。5.&&&&& The lion bit the net with his sharp teeth, but that did not help.那只狮子用他的厉牙咬网,但是那无济于事。6.&&&&& Here comes the lion.狮子来了。
三、&&&&&&&&&&&&& 知识点修饰动词的必须用副词1.&&&&& The lion asked sadly.狮子伤心地问。2.&&&&& The mouse said quietly.老鼠平静地说。3.&&&&& He laughs happily.他开心地大笑。
二、Sentences1. One day, a mouse walked by and woke the lion up. 一天,一只老鼠从狮子身边经过,弄醒了狮子。2. The mouse said quietly.& 老鼠小声地说。3. “How can I get out ?” asked the lion sadly.& “ 我怎么能出去呢?”狮子难过地问。4. Soon, the mouse made a big hole in the net with his teeth. 很快,老鼠用他的牙齿把网咬了一个大洞。三、&&& Word form changeexcited---- excitedly&&&&&&&&& quiet---- quietlyloud& ---- loudly&&&&&&&&&&&& happy----happilysad& ---- sadly&&&&&&&&&&&&& quick ---- quicklycareful----carefully&&&&&&&&&& slow ---- slowlylarge and strong大和强壮&&&&&&& laugh happily开心地大笑walk by路过&&&&&&& sweet shop甜品店wake …up 唤醒&&&&&&& Aesop’s Fables& 伊索寓言want to eat the mouse想要吃老鼠&&&&&&& Chinese idiom book汉语成语书some day 某一天&&&&&&& be good at table tennis乒乓打得好so small and weak这么小和弱&&&&&&& cheer for them loudly大声地为他们喝彩let the mouse go 让这只老鼠走开&&&&&&& hit the ball hard用力击球catch the lion with a large net用一张大网抓住狮子&&&&&&& find a hole in the ground在地上发现一个洞bite the net with his sharp teeth用它的厉牙咬网&&&&&&& too deep太深get out from the net破网而出&&&&&&& reach it(到达)触碰到它Just then就在那时&&&&&&& have an idea有一个主意(想法)make a big hole in the net在网上做了一个大洞&&&&&&& bring some water quickly很快带来一些水from then on从那时起&&&&&&& pour it into the hole把它倒进洞become good friends变成好友&&&&&&& In a shopping centre在一个购物中心help the lion get out帮助狮子逃脱&&&&&&& look sad看起来伤心ask sadly伤心地问&&&&&&& help him up帮他上来laugh loudly大声地笑&&&&&&& go to him去他那里say quietly平静地说&&&&&&& take him to an office带他到一个办公室say happily高兴地说&&&&&&& give him a sweet给他一块糖a happy boy 一个快乐地男孩&&&&&&& like helping people喜欢帮助人& 文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?小学英语语法全解及习题 2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
小学英语语法全解及习题 2
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)