问题补充&&
说中文,我翻译
夏浅物语love &
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
I must helt watch TV on school daysMy family rulesThere are many rules in my family。I must get up before six o&#39。 I must wash my hands before the meals。 I must studyhard and get a good mark。 I must do my homework on time.Don&#39, or I‘t sleep late On school days.On weekends. Don&#39
热情的dongxia&
这个题目比较宽泛,&我的家庭准则&,你想要体现什么呢?公平?爱护?先要确定主题思想才可以哈
hatinhome&
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered byMy Opinion on Cheating in ExaminationsIt is known to us all that some students cheat in examinations at school. As students, we often take examinations at school, but sometimes we have too many examinations which are too difficult for us.On the other hand, some of us are lazy and don’t work hard at their lessons. So when taking examinations, they sometimes cheat in order to get better results to please their parents and teachers.In my opinion, it is wrong to cheat in examinations because it breaks the rules of schools. We students should be honest and try to get good results by studying hard instead of cheating in examinations. What’s more, we should improve our study methods and get well prepared for examinations.试题分析:本文属于提纲类作文,文章的要点都以表格的形式给了出来,提纲类作文的关键在于要点不能遗漏和省略,表达一定要全面,覆盖要覆盖的所有内容。要表达全面清楚。要注意谋篇布局,文章使用一般现在时为主,在翻译要点的时候,不要一定按照它的顺序,可以灵活表达。在选择词汇时要选择一些高级的词汇,;在句型的选择方面要运用多样化的句型如倒装句,强调句,省略句等丰富文章的表达,让文章更有层次,更有文采。 【亮点说明】所给范文语言简洁,运用了一些词组:On the other hand另一方面, instead of 代替,范文中的句式多变,运用不同的语法知识: It is known to us all that some students cheat in examinations at school. 这句话用了主语从句,As students, we often take examinations at school, but sometimes we have too many examinations which are too difficult for us.这句话用了定语从句, So when taking examinations, they sometimes cheat in order to get better results to please their parents and teachers.这句话用了省略句,&&&&In my opinion, it is wrong to cheat in examinations because it breaks the rules of schools.这句话用了it做形式主语,文章还使用了What’s more,这样的词使文章更加连贯。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
以下是一本图书的基本信息及相关报道要求:根据以上信息写一篇图书介绍,内容包括:1.图书的基本信息2.图书的相关报道3. 100词左右。
假如你是李华,你的英国朋友Jenny最近身体不舒服,来信向你询问如何保持健康。请你给她回信并提出建议。内容如下:注意合理饮食:多吃鱼,豆类等有营养的食品及新鲜蔬菜和水果,不要吃太多的肉和甜食;多参加体育锻炼;保证充足睡眠,不要熬夜,每天至少睡8个小时。注意:1。词数:120左右 2.信的开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数。 3.参考词汇:有营养的:nutritiousDear Jenny&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours Li Hua
作为一名高三学生的你,明年即将毕业。现在校报征稿,请根据以下要点写一篇英语短文,谈谈你对高三生活的体会和建议。1.&对老师与家长的关爱表示感谢;2.&向与自己发生过矛盾的同学表达歉意;3.&努力学习,实现人生梦想;4.&对学弟、学妹的建议。注意:1.&可适当加入细节,使行文连贯;2.&词数:100 左右(开头已给出,不计入总字数)。High school is always considered as the most cherished period of one’ s life. As a Senior 3 student, it won’t be long before I graduate.
在我们的生活和学习中,与人合作是非常重要的。请你根据下表中所提供的信息,写一篇题为 “Cooperate with others”的英文演讲稿。请写在答题纸相应横线上。为何与人合作可以高效地完成任务;可以节省时间和精力;可以从合作者身上学到很多。注意: 1.对所给要点,逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译。& 2.词数150左右。参考词汇:合作者 partner&&&&&&&高效地efficientlyGood afternoon, everyone! The topic of my speech today is “Cooperate with others”.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Thank you for your listening!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
近来我国多地雾霾天气不断增多,极大地影响了人们的健康与生活。请你根据提示,用英语写一篇文章,向某英语报社投稿。提示:1. 实况描述2. 对生活造成的影响3. 分析雾霾形成的原因4. 提出治理污染的建议。注意:1. 上下文连贯,行文流畅。 2. 词数100-120 (首句已给出,并不计入词数)。雾霾天气the hazy weather&&&&&&&口罩& mask Dear Editor,Recently many places in China were blanketed with thick fog.____________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours, Li Hua
假设你是李华,2014年冬奥会就要到了,学校就My favorite sport开展征文活动。请你根据以下要点,写一篇英语短文投稿。1. 介绍你喜欢的运动项目;2. 喜欢这一运动项目的理由;3. 做运动时要注意的事项。注意:1. 词数100----120左右;2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
假如你是李华,你和你的美国笔友David约好这个寒假你将去美国看望他,并给他带一些具有中国特色的物产,比如剪纸,京剧脸谱等。但是,你的表哥将在这个春节结婚,并且你还将代表学校去北京参加一个很重要的英语演讲比赛。因此,你将无法去美国。请写一封信给David说明情况,致歉,并提出弥补措施。开头和结尾已经给出。词数:100~120词。参考词汇:剪纸:paper-cutting&&&京剧脸谱:Beijing Opera Facial MaskDear David,
I’m writing the letter to apologize ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours sincerely
请你代表你班同学给校长写一封信,反映一下你校食堂的几点问题,以引起学校重视,并针对问题提出2条合理建议。菜价昂贵,菜式单一排队时间长,浪费午休时间味道不佳,浪费现象严重提示词:食堂 canteenDear Principal, Recently, many students are discussing the problems of the canteen. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I sincerely hope you can adopt my suggestions. Thank you!Yours,Li Hua暂无任何动态
2013年各省市高考英语作文试题大汇总(附参考范文)
作文在高考中的重要性越来越得到加强,所谓得作文者得天下,作文写得好对高考提分的效果是非常明显的!这份资料汇总了2013年全国各省市的高考英语作文题目,每个省市的作文题都附有1—2篇参考范文。
这些作文试题都是高考真题,建议考生们把作文题目和参考范文结合起来仔细对比一下、品味一下,相信一定可以帮助考生们摸清高考英语作文拿高分的门道。
5763人浏览|
本文共 12页,
阅读全文需 30高分币,试读免费。
免费试读已结束
后继续阅读。
高分网高考微博
注册当天赠8高分币Family rules of the Obamas-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> Family rules of the Obamas
Family rules of the Obamas
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“Family rules of the ”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“Family rules of the ”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:Family rules of the Obamas,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:Family rules of the Obamas
奥巴马家训
America's &First Daughters,& 12-year-old Malia and9-year-old Sasha Obama, are not really different from most kids. They even have a set of rules at home with their parents.
美国的&第一女儿&,今年12 岁的玛丽亚和9岁的萨莎奥巴马,与大多数孩子不同,在家里她们的父母对她们约法三章。
Malia and Sasha must do teo thinfs before going to sleep and after getting up:set ther alarm clock and make the bed. these are trivial things but do make sense if kids want to learn to stand on their own feet.
在睡前和起床后,玛丽亚和萨莎必须做两件事: 定闹钟和整理被褥。这些虽是小事,但却对孩子学会独立生活很有意义。
Do your parents pay you money for your help with housework? the answer may be&no.&. however, obama does pay his daoghters $1 per week for helping do the housework. As the saying goes, &no pian, no gain.&
如果你帮忙做家务活,你的父母付钱给你吗?答案可能是&不&。不过,奥巴马每周却为他的女儿们所做的家务活付酬1美元。正如俗话所说,&没有付出,就没有收获&。
Obama does not think it necessary to give gifts, especially expensive ones, to his daughters. Why? Because he hopes that Malia and Sasha will keep a cool head while others are showing off expensive gifts on their birthdays. Festivals without gifts are simpler and purer.
奥巴马认为不必送礼物给女儿,尤其是昂贵礼物给。这是为什么呢?因为他希望,当玛丽亚和萨莎看到其他孩子炫耀其昂贵的生日礼物时能保一颗平常心。而没有礼物的节日会更显得简单、淳朴。
Malia an Sasha are also advised to take & an active part in afer-school activities.& It is not about how outstanding they are in such activities, but about enjoying life to the fullest.
玛丽亚和萨莎还被(父母)教导积极参加课外活动。这并非是为了(让她们)在这样的活动中展示自己的才华如何如何,而是通过这些活动(让她们)尽可能地去享去受生活(的乐趣)。通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:Family rules of the Obamas 奥巴马家训 America's "First Daughters," 12-year-old Malia and9-year-old Sasha Obama, are not really different from most kids. T...=========================================== 在那个家庭的照片下面,列出它的家规.===========================================No talking when you are having meals. Do not make noises when you are chewing. No TV before the homework is done. Looking at the person with whom you are talking.=========================================== 一些家庭规矩对家庭成员来说看起来很严格。 然而,我家的规矩我可以忍受。===========================================sure my school results look good, my mother has set up a series of family rules. The first... t happen often. I know it may be good for me, but I have got fed up with the family rule. (zt...===========================================①My Family Rules There are some rules in my family. I have to get up at six o'cloc... family rules I have a lot of rules at my house. Maybe you'll say "so do we". For me the ...===========================================My Family Rules Maybe some family both have their own rules. So how about mine? Well, I have too many rules and these are so strict for me. Now,let me show you some of my fa...===========================================There are some rules in my family. First, I should study until ten every evening. . Second, I can't watch TV when I go to school in the day. Third, I should keep my room clean. Four, I ...===========================================happy if we greet to them. Fifth,we can't play games or listen to music during the class. What's more,we are not be allow to pick flowers or climb trees. If we obey these rules ...===========================================are lots of family rules in everyone's house.And there are many of my family house rules,... could develop a family rules: no loud noise at home I love my home, the house rules, it m...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助以home rules为题,写一篇英语作文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以home rules为题,写一篇英语作文
以home rules为题,写一篇英语作文
There are many rules in my family.And most of them are about me.For example,on weekdays I have to get up
I cant watch TV or go
I have to go home quickly after school.There are too many!I feel my parents are too strict with me.And sometimes its too unfair.Why are there so many rules for me but so few for my parents?So,my dear parents,please understand me!I know both of you want me to study hard,but Im only a child.
Every family has a lot of rules and the rules are different. What rules do you have at home? I have lots of rules at my home. For example, I have to stay at home every night. On weekend, I’m allowed t...

我要回帖

更多关于 以温暖为题写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐