您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
新课标人教版2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――话题作文(含答案)
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
新课标人教版2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――话题作文(含答案)
作者: 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 18:31:12
2013年全国各地市中考英语试卷分类解析汇编:
书面表达之
what makes me a good friend?
we have all kinds of after-class activities in our school. they are colorful. we have after-class activities from 4:20 pm. to 5:20 pm. everyday. we can do sports, play instruments, study english, and so on. my favorite activities are swimming and playing table tennis. i’m not the best, but i’m very happy when i beat my companies. we can make more new friends here. and we can also learn more from each other. it’s important that playing sports can keep me fit. i like after-class activities very much. what about you?
in society, i often help the children. give them books, warm clothes, raise money for charities.& and on weekends, we can visit old people, spend time with them and help them as much as possible.& whenever and wherever, we can show our kindness.
&& everyone has his dream. my dream is to be a doctor. when i was in grade seven, i was sick and often went to see doctors. the doctors were very friendly to me and they often cheered me up. with the help of them, i was getting better. now i’m very healthy. since then i have hoped to become a doctor. in order to achieve my dream, i will study hard. i’ll give my love to the patients as much as possible and help them out of danger.
&& to be a doctor is really great. i think my dream will come true one day.
at present, a number of middle school students have picked up a bad habit―cheating in examinations.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
in my opinion, cheating in exams does great harm to our study. we students should be honest and diligent, and only in this way can we improve our study and make progress. besides, our teachers should offer us fewer exams and more time to study for ourselves.
keep away from fire (
my english study
my english study
in a word, only when you develop interest in studying english can you learn it well.
my name is beth. i"m 14 years old. my school is very big and beautiful. i"m very happy in the school.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xk b1 .c om&
i am liu qiang. i think it"s not strange to have worries. some students say they have become fat and that it really makes them feel bad about themselves
first, you could eat less. the body needs food for energy, but you’ll become fat if you eat more than your body needs. if you eat less, the body can burn more calories than you eat. second, do more exercise. doing exercise can also help the body burn the calories and make you thinner. there are many ways to do exercise. for example, you could go to school on foot or by bike.
don"t worry too much
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(b) one possible version:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
how to keep safe?
as teenagers, we should keep safety in mind. but how can we keep safe? here are some of my suggestions. first, we should be careful when we make friends
describe your favorite teacher in no more than 120 words according to the following points.
his or her looks (hair, height, build)
his or her likes or dislikes
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
given the reasons above, i choose to live alone.
dear mr. smith,
i’ll be thankful if you give me the chance!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
making guang’an better and better
these days, people in guang’an are doing “achieving china dream, make guang’an better and better.” as middle school students, we should do some things for it. _____________________
making guang’an better and better
phrases for reference (
ask… for help&& calm down&&&& in danger&& prevent… from
?some advice for the student
my father is a 40-year-old math teacher. he is tall and fat with short hair and big eyes. he always works hard. his classes are lively and interesting and deeply loved by his students.
my father is an honest and kind man. he often helps other children and me with our maths.
my father’s hobby is playing table tennis. we often play table tennis together at the weekends.
my father is not only a good father but also a good friend. i have learned a lot from him. i love my father very much.
our school drama club is holding a film activity. we saw life of pi last week. it is directed by ang lee. and he gets the best director award for it. the film is about the story of a young man called pi. he takes a boat trip alone. he not only has to deal with difficult weather conditions but also needs to find enough food for himself. and at last he comes back home safely.
many people think life of pi is one of the year’s best films. it tells us we should brave enough to face any problem and find ways to solve them. we are heroes of ourselves.
x k b& 1&& . c o m
新|课& |标| 第 | 一| 网
★ &&&&&&&&&& to get knowledge, open the mind, be more intelligent(
&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& textbooks, newspapers, magazines …
&&&&&& reading at least…books in the coming holiday…
not only ……but also……
reading is very important in our life. we can get knowledge through reading. it can not only open our minds but also make us more intelligent. besides, reading is also one of the most important ways to learn a foreign language like english.
textbooks, newspapers, magazines and other kinds of reading materials can help us know more about the outside world and help us grow into an excellent person.
i’m planning to read at least 5 books in the coming holiday. and i’ll spend more time reading every day in my senior high school life. reading makes a full man! let’s start reading now
now, public bikes are provided for people in many cities in china. i think it’s a good thing.&&&&&& &
i hope more and more people can ride bikes and live a low―carbon life.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
recently, we have discussed the ways to go traveling. here is the result. some students choose to travel with a group.
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)求一篇英语作文:How to keep healthy?
求一篇英语作文:How to keep healthy?
09-12-25 & 发布
It is necessary to keep a balanced diet if you want to keep healthy.You'd better eat enough vegatables which contain rich vitamin, proper meat is needed,too. Avoid fried or toasted food.It is important to do regular exercises, such as running or playing badminton. Keeping high mood is good for mentally health. We should renew our spirits and release our stress, so that we can have a good attitude towards life. To enjoy our beautiful life, we must be bound to keep healthy. 如果想保持健康,均衡的饮食很重要。你最好吃足够的蔬菜,因为它包含丰富的维生素。适量的肉类也是需要的。避免油炸和烤制食品。 有规律地做一些运动也很重要,比如说跑步或者打打羽毛球。保持好的情绪对心理健康很重要。我们应该有新的思想,而且要释放压力,这样我们才能对生活有一个好的态度。为了享受美好生活,我们必须保持健康
请登录后再发表评论!
1.What is the most important thing in the world? I think it is health.You can take away our money, house, car, or even our clothes and we can survive. But if our health was taken away, we would surely die. That is why we always try to eat in a healthy way and exercise regularly.In order to eat healthily, I usually avoid eating food high in fat, like French fries or cookies. I also eat little meat. I eat a lot of vegetables and fresh fruit which are full of vitamins.Taking exercise every day helps us build a strong body. Regular exercise is an important part of keeping me healthy.What's more, I think friends are an important part of one's health. Many studies show that people with a wide range of social contacts get sick less than those who don't. I always feel better when I am with friends than when I am alone. When I am with my friends, I always laugh. Laughing is also an important part of health. I like to laugh with my friends.By eating properly and exercising regularly, I can keep my body at a proper weight and keep healthy. By spending time with my friends, I can keep my mind as well as my body happy. These things sound easy to do, but not many people can manage them. I think a strong will is necessary if we want to keep healthy. 2.In our life, many students like to eat westen foods. These foods taste very good, but they are not good for our health. And many students only eat their favourite foods. It's not good for our health, too. How can we keep healthy? First, we should eat more fruits and vegetables.And also we need to eat a balanced diet. A balanced diet will give us lots of energy. Secondly, we should do some exercise.That can make our body strong. Thirdly, we should get up on time and go to bed on time. If people follow these three ways of keeping fit, they greatly improve their health. 3.How to keep healthy It is impotrant to have a healthy body.But haw tom keep healthy?I have some ideas. First we should eat healthy food .We should eay a lot of vegetables and fruit.We should drink milk everyday,too. Second we should exercise a lot .We should do sports everyday. Third we should have a good hobby.And we should have a good rest ,too. Just do like this then we will have a healthy body.
请登录后再发表评论!三班英语作文:Suggestions for good eating habits_王韶老师吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:452贴子:
三班英语作文:Suggestions for good eating habits
l need a good eating habit. &&
l should drink a lot of water every day.l should not drink a little
water every day.l should not talk when l eat.l should eat a little frie d food every day.l should not eat a lot of friend food every day. &&&
Then l will become very healthy. &&
I want to have a good diet.I should eat a lot of rice.I should eat plenty of vegetables and fresh fruit.I shouldn’t have a lot of fried food.I shouldn’t have any cola.My diet is healthy. 初预(3)班33号
I think my diet is unhealthy. So, I should eat planty of fruit. I should drink a lot of water. I should eat a little salt and sugar. I should't eat too much ice cream. I should't eat plenty of meat. I should't eat too many hamburgers. If this is my diet ,I think I'll be fit and healthy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 倪文超
We&must&have&a&good&eating&habits.
I&should&drink&a&lot&of&water&every&day.
I&should&not&eat&too&much&ice&cream&every&day.
I&should&eat&plenty&of&vegetables&and&fresh&fruit.&every&day.
l&should&not&eat&a&lot&of&friend&food&every&day.
These&are&my&Suggestions&for&my&good&eating&habits&!
These are my eating habits.I should drink a lot of water.I should eat plenty of vegetables and fruit every day.I should eat breakfast,lunch,dinner every day.I should not eat a lot of fried food.I should not aet a lot of sweet food.I should not eat a lot of spicy food.Then l will become very healthy.
我是3班,朱小迪,8号
SorrySorry.....)我忘记发名字了,预初1班&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 韩晓璐&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
`We must have a good eating habit. I should drink a lot of water every day. I should eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables every day.
I should not eat too much sweet every day. I should not eat too much spicy food every day. The good eating habits can us healthy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
There is a lot of good food and bad food in the world.So we should
choose some good and healthy's food.&&&
&&&& We should drink a lot of rice or noodles everyday.We should eat&&&& plenty of fruits and vegetables everyday.We shouldn't eat a lot of&&&&& sweets everyday.And we shouldn't eat too much fat and sugar&&&&&&&&&&
because they're bad for our healthy.&& &&&
If we do this,we will be healthy and happy everyday.
我是3班 华辞怡
I do not have a good diet.So I must have a good eating habits.I should have a lot of water every day.I should have a lot of rice、plenty of vegetables,too.I should not have so much salt and sugar.I should not have a lot of soft drinks,too.These are my suggestion for good eating habits.madongchao
SUGGESTIONS OF GOOD EATING HABBITS Everybody needs good eating habbits.Good eating habbits can help us to become fit.These are my suggestions for good eating habbits.I should drink alot of water every day.I should wash my hands before I eat.I shouldn't talk when I eat.I shouldn't eat a lot of fried food.We must remeber them and obey them.It is good for our health.Do you think so?
我是预初一班 陈天翼
Suggestions for good eating habitsHave you got a good eating habit? I have a average eating habit.So,I should have a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables.An apple a day,keeps a doctor away.I should drink a lot of water every day.I shouldn't talk when I eat.I shouldn't eat too much fried food.I follow these suggestions every day.I will become fit.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Suggestions for good eating habitsMy eating diet is very unhealthy. I should eat plenty of vegetables.I should eat breakfast,lunch and dinner. I shouldn’t eat a lot of spicy food. I shouldn’t eat a lot of sweet food.I should have a good eating diet and become healthy.
Everybody needs a healthy diet. I should drink a lot of water every day. I should eat plenty of fresh fruit every day. I shouldn't eat a lot of snacks every day. I shouldn't eat many spicy food every day. These are my suggestions.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 六(3)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
7号&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 朱缨
We must have some good eating habits.They are good for our health.We should wash our hands before we eat.We should eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables. We should not watch TV when we eat.We should not eat a lot of sweet food. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 预(一) 周郁文 8号
Suggestion for good eating habits&?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /&
I have an unhealthy diet. So I must have suggestions for good eating habits! I should eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables. I should drink a lot of water. I shouldn’t talk when I eat. I eat. I shouldn’t eat too much fried food. I must keep these suggestions.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 预一&&&&
1.We should have a healthy eating habit.2.We should drink a lot of water every day.3.We should not eat a lot of unhealthy food.4.We should do exercise every day.5.We should eat plenty of vegetables every day.6.We should not watch TV when we eat.7.A healthy eating habits is very important.8.We should keep it.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
预初(1)班&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 顾铭洋
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Suggestion for good eating habits &&&&&&&&&&& This is my suggestions for good eating habits.I should eat a lot of vegetables. I should eat a lot of rice and bread. I should also drink a&& lot of water. I should not drink too much milk. I should not eat too much spicy food,too. If I follow the suggestions for good eating hoabits.I will be healthy. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
预(一) 徐霖
Suggestions&for&good&eating&habits
&&Any&one&must&have&a&healthy&diet.
&&Today,I&will&tellyou&you&must&should……and&you&shouldn't……
&&You&should&drink&a&lot&of&water.
&&You&should&eat&pienty&of&fresh&fruit.
&&You&shouldn't&eat&too&many&hamburgers.
&&You&shouldn't&drink&too&many&soft&drinks.
&&These&are&my&&suggestions&for&good&eating&habits.
&&Do&you&have&a&good&eating&habits?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&预初(1)班
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&金嘉杰
Suggestiongs for good eating habits I have an unhealthy diet, but after I do this quiz, I think I will have a healthy diet.I should drink a lot of water every day.I should not eat a lot of sweet food.I should wash my hands before eating.I should not eat a lot of fried food.If I do these things, I will be fit and healthy.&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
预(一)邱继尧 29号&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Suggestions for good eating habits&&&&& I have some bad eating habits. I should drink a lot of water every day. I should eat a plenty of fresh feuit and vegetables.
I should not eat too many sweeets.
I should not eat too much
They are good suggestions for my eating habits. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 预初(3)班&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 郭震宇
I find my diet is not healthy. These are my suggestions for good eating habits.&& I should have a lot of vegetables. I should drink a lot of water every day. I should not have too many crisps. I should not have too much meat.&& These are my suggestions. Do you have your suggestions for good dating habits?
24L三班徐嘉俊
Suggestions for good eating habits
A eating habits very important.So every body needs a good eating habit.lt can makes us healthy.We should drink a lot of water every day.We should have plenty of vegetables and fruit every day.We shouldn't eat too much spicy food.We shouldn't drink too much much soft drink every day.lf we have a good eating habit,we will be healthy and diet.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 预初一班&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I should have good eating habits. I should drink a lot of water. I should eat a lot of rice, plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, and some meat and fish. I should not eat too many sweeets. I should not eat too much meat. So, I think I should eat good food for my health.&&&&&&&&&
Suggestions for good eating habitsThere are my Suggestions for good eating habits.I can eat a lot of rice, plenty of fruit and some meat.I should drink a lot of water every day.I should not eat a lot of spicy food.I should brush my teeth before l go to bed.I should not eat a lot of sweet food.My diet is healthy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 预初(3)班&&&& 李玉琳
Suggestions for good eating habitsMy eating habits are unhealthy.So I should have a good eating babits.I should drink a lot of water every day. I should not watch TV when I eat. I should wash my hands beforeI eat.I should eat a lot of rice every day. And I should not eat a lot of sweet food.I shluld do many things for good eating habits. 陈珉紫
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Suggestions for good eating habits
I think everyone should have good eating habit.We should eat a lot of rice and noodles.We should eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables,We should't eat too much meat and chicken.We should't eat too many hamburgers and chips.We should't drink too much juice and cola. If you do this ,you will be healthier than before. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 预初(1)班&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或

我要回帖

更多关于 healthy drink 的文章

随机推荐