阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢用he fun because has never there in family his are many rules连词成句_百度作业帮
用he fun because has never there in family his are many rules连词成句
用he fun because has never there in family his are many rules连词成句
应该是:He never has fun because there are many rules in his family.他从不高兴,因为他家有很多的规矩.
He never has fun because there are many rules in his family他从不开心因为他的家里有很多规矩连词成句are potos nice family two here of my_百度作业帮
连词成句are potos nice family two here of my
连词成句are potos nice family two here of my
Here are two nice photos of my family.另外给你说一个小知识.family 家庭 就是 father and mother i love you 这句话每一个单词的第一个字母组成的哦.连词成句.1.ma
1.many,there,How,are,in,family,your,people ) ____________________________________________________________ 2.Who,they,are ) ____________________________________________________________ 3.my,me,and,parents,are,They (.)& _______________________百度作业帮
连词成句.1.ma
1.many,there,How,are,in,family,your,people ) ____________________________________________________________ 2.Who,they,are ) ____________________________________________________________ 3.my,me,and,parents,are,They (.)& ______________________
1.many,there,How,are,in,family,your,people ) ____________________________________________________________ 2.Who,they,are ) ____________________________________________________________ 3.my,me,and,parents,are,They (.)& ____________________________________________________________ 4.This,my,sister,is (.) ____________________________________________________________ 5.seven,My,has,family,members (.) ____________________________________________________________
1.How many people are there in your family?2.Who are they? 3.They are my parents and me.4.This is my sister.5.My family has seven members.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语连词成句器 的文章

随机推荐