what are you thinking about?
What are you thinking about?
about ?你在想什么呢?
What are you thinking about?你在考虑什么?望采纳~
you thinking
about ?你在想什么呢?
what about thinking are you ?
What are you thinking about?
You should not worry about what other people are wearing.
What are you think about ?1. I often do my homework on Sundays. 2. I like Fridays and Saturdays. 3. What do you do on Sundays? 4. I often play computer games. 5. What about you?
请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:小学英语
来源:同步题
题型:连词成句
连词成句。1.&show,&what,&can,&to&do,&I,&you&(.) &_________________________________________2.&the,&would&like,&Spring&Festival,&I&(.)&_________________________________________3.&favourite,&Spring&Festival,&my,&is,&the&(.)&_________________________________________4.&the,&is,&Spring&Festival,&when&(?)_________________________________________
连词成句。1.&my,&not,&favourite,&it's,&actor ___________________________________________2.&thinks,&better,&he,&actor,&this,&is&___________________________________________3.&have,&shows,&TV,&actors ___________________________________________4.&why,&play,&I,&that's,&it ___________________________________________5.&the,&radio,&Chinese,&music,&why,&is,&playing&&___________________________________________
连词成句。1.&movie,&theatre,&they,&watch&a&movie,&go&to,&the,&to&(.)_________________________________________________2. have,&don't,&ears,&you&(?)_________________________________________________3. it,&do,&turn,&how,&you,&up&(?)_________________________________________________4.&western,&do,&music,&you,&like&(?)&_________________________________________________5.&Steven,&how,&does,&often,&play&(?)_________________________________________________
来源:陕西省同步题
连词成句。1.&are& &&the&&& These&&& Mountains&& &Rocky &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.&and&&& Jenny&&& Danny&& &in&& &live&& &Canada &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.&Falls&& &Niagara&& &This&& &is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& 4.&capital&&& I&& &Canada&&& of&& &know&&& the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. I&& &of& &&know& &&south&& &the&U.&S.&&& is&& &Canada&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.&know&& &Do&&& about&&& Canada&&& you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:北京同步题
Make&sentences. 连词成句。1.&see&&&children&&&&I&&&&happily&&&&walking& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.&to&&&&are&&&&Beijmg&&&&&They&&&&&next&&&&&&going&&&&&week&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.&feel&&&&&and&&& LiMing&&& Jenny&&& scared&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.&are&&&&the&&&&There&&&&on&&&&many&&&people&&&street &&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &5.&They&&&&&cab&&&&&their&&&&&&a&&&&&&take&&&&&to&&&&&&hotel&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&连词成句1.about, you, jane, what?
连词成句1.about, you, jane, what?
不区分大小写匿名
What about
you ,Jane?
what about you ,jane? 你呢?jane
what about you ,Jane ?
what about you jane?
What about you, Jane?
What about you,Jane?
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家连词成句 1、do,what,want,color,you (?) 5、need,a,I,for,sports,pair,school,of,shoes (.) 6、ten,they,dollar,are,about (.) - 同桌100学习网
您好,欢迎您来到![]或[]
在线解答时间:早上8:00-晚上22:30周六、日照常
连词成句 1、do,what,want,color,you (?) 5、need,a,I,for,sports,pair,school,of,shoes (.) 6、ten,they,dollar,are,about (.)
1、do,what,want,color,you (?)
5、need,a,I,for,sports,pair,school,of,shoes (.)
6、ten,they,dollar,are,about (.)
提问者:john6
追问:连词成句
1、do,what,want,color,you (?)
5、need,a,I,for,sports,pair,school,of,shoes (.)
6、ten,they,dollar,are,about (.)
补充:1、What color do you want?你想要什么颜色?
2、I need a pair of sports shoes for school.我需要一双运动鞋。
3、They are about ten dollars.它们是大约10美元。
上传:[注意:图片必须为JPG,GIF格式,大小不得超过100KB]
您好,欢迎来到同桌100!您想继续回答问题?您是新用户?
1、What color do you want?你想要什么颜色?
2、I need a pair of sports shoes for school.我需要一双运动鞋。
3、They are about ten dollars.它们是大约10美元。
回答者:teacher069
1、What color do you want?
5、I need a pair of shoes for sports.
6、They are about ten dollars.
回答者:teacher042连词成句.急by,is ,many ,sponk,English,people.much,Danny,than,is,before,taller.do,body,often,language,use?shanghai,mothermtwice,me,been,has,to.you,do,about,know,the,what,world?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
连词成句.急by,is ,many ,sponk,English,people.much,Danny,than,is,before,taller.do,body,often,language,use?shanghai,mothermtwice,me,been,has,to.you,do,about,know,the,what,world?
连词成句.急by,is ,many ,sponk,English,people.much,Danny,than,is,before,taller.do,body,often,language,use?shanghai,mothermtwice,me,been,has,to.you,do,about,know,the,what,world?
English is spoken by many peopleDanny is much taller than beforeDo (少给了主语) often use body language?(少了词) & & has been to Shanghai twiceWhat do you know about the world?
1 He bought nothing in the supermarket .他在超市里什么也没买。2 What did you buy for yourself yesterday?昨天你为自己买什么?3 Everyone has to keep a diary in our class .我们班每个人复得写日记。4 There is...
完全不一样

我要回帖

更多关于 英语连词成句器 的文章

随机推荐