激发无限可能英语翻译,仅限人工

英语翻译翻译:你这辈子最大的失败就是太正直,太善良.你要向女人一样,学会心机重,城府深.这样你才不会受伤._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译翻译:你这辈子最大的失败就是太正直,太善良.你要向女人一样,学会心机重,城府深.这样你才不会受伤.
英语翻译翻译:你这辈子最大的失败就是太正直,太善良.你要向女人一样,学会心机重,城府深.这样你才不会受伤.
The biggest failure in your life is that you're too honest and kind-hearted.You should learn to be scheming like women an only then you won't be hurt.
biggest failure
in this life is
too straightand kind . you should be like women, learning to frame others and be Shrewd deep. Then you won't be hurt.因为心机重实在找不到单词了,所以我用了学会陷害他人(frame others)你觉得不...
In this life , Your the biggest failure is too straight, too kind. Do you want to women, to learn all heavy, shrewd deep. So you won't hurt.
You in this life the biggest failure is too straight, too kind. Do you want to women, to learn all heavy, shrewd. So you won't.
You in this life the biggest failure is too honest, too good. You have to learn to like women, their weight, Ayutthaya deep. So you don't get hurt祝你学习进步
your greatest failure in your life is too honest,too kind.you need like a woman be
scheming,more experienced. so you wouldnt hurt yourself.
you are too honest and kind-hearted to make it the biggest mistake all through your life .. In case of being sadly hurt ,you gotta shape yourself like a women ,learn to make yourself
to feel and
complicated
to sense ..
Frankness and kindness are your greatest enemies in your life.You should do what woman does, thinking deep and hiding your thought. Then, you will get hurt no more.
你这辈子最大的失败就是太正直,太善良。你要向女人一样,学会心机重,城府深。这样你才不会受伤。Biggest fail is your life too honest, too kind. You have to like a woman, learned, subtlety deep. So you don't get hurt.
The most major failure in your life is that you are too honest and too kindhearted. You should learn to be scheming with ring-upon-ring thinking and a deep shrewdness. Only in this way can you keep from being injured.英语高手来翻译!仅限人工翻译哦!谢谢!翻译:我在表哥的手机里发现了他的秘密,原来他是基佬。_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语高手来翻译!仅限人工翻译哦!谢谢!翻译:我在表哥的手机里发现了他的秘密,原来他是基佬。
英语高手来翻译!仅限人工翻译哦!谢谢!翻译:我在表哥的手机里发现了他的秘密,原来他是基佬。
I found out my brother's scret in his phone. Torns out he's gay
I checked my cousin's mobile phone and found out his little secret that he is gay
I found my elder male cousin's secret in his mobile phone which he is a gay.
i found my cousin's secret in his cell phone, and he is a gay.
That awkward moment when I uncover my cousin through his cell phone: He is a gay.
I found some secrets in my cousin's mobile phone. It turned out that he is a gay.
The secret is that my older cousin is a gay ,which I found in his cellphone .
I found my cousin's secret in his phone and it surprised me that he is a gay!望采纳(好变态的翻译...)
I found my older consin's secret in his cell phone, he is gay!
My cousin's cell phone was found in his secret, he turned out to be gay.
I found a secret of my cousin in his phone, that is, he is a GAY!
I found his secret in my elder male cousin's mobile phone that he is a gay.
I have found the screct in my cousin's phone-He is a gay.正确的
I found in my cousin's phone his secret, it turned out that he is gay.翻译成英语“促进老师与家长的相互沟通,提高学生成绩”_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
翻译成英语“促进老师与家长的相互沟通,提高学生成绩”
翻译成英语“促进老师与家长的相互沟通,提高学生成绩”
Promote the mutual communication between teachers and parents in order to improve students' scores.专业英语翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
专业英语翻译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语高手来翻译,仅限人工翻译。翻译:我没想到会在尴尬的场合遇见你_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语高手来翻译,仅限人工翻译。翻译:我没想到会在尴尬的场合遇见你