求高手帮忙翻译一段话,中译日,最好书面体,请不要翻译器在线粘贴,谢谢

急求英语高手帮忙翻译以下一段话(中译英),请不要用在线翻译等,谢谢!另外我是新手,没有分了,对不起_百度知道
急求英语高手帮忙翻译以下一段话(中译英),请不要用在线翻译等,谢谢!另外我是新手,没有分了,对不起
,五彩斑斓的郁金香饱满的盛开在和风中,荷兰北部小镇斯哈亨的郁金香和园内其他花卉竞相开放、荷兰郁金香花海
花季的到来,花香四溢,虽然郁金香的花语代表“无望的爱”但此时此刻眼前的美景会让你陶醉
提问者采纳
The arrival of the flowering season,and makes you feel the world is full of love, scent the airThird.希望对你有所帮助; but at the moment makes you intoxicated in front of beauty, the northern Dutch town of Si Haheng tulips and other flowers bloom park.Colorful tulips in fuhopeless love&quot.Although florid tulips represent &quot, the Dutch tulip flowers
提问者评价
非常感谢!
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
中译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁⊙︿⊙求高手翻译。不要直接在线翻译复制。请好歹改一下。在线翻译器复制粘贴大家都会。谢谢
あΒ√讠╇
商务谈判是交易双方为了各自的目的就一项涉及双方利益的标的物进行洽商,最终解决争议、达成协议、签订合同的过程。促使商务谈判成功的因素很多,但礼仪在谈判中的效应占有十分重要的位置。在谈判中以礼待人,不仅体现着自身的教养与素质,而且还会对谈判对手的思想、情感产生一定程度的影响,于是便有商务礼仪之说。说到商务礼仪,有的人认为它是整个员工职业化培训课程中最容易理解的一门课程,但也有人认为,它是整个培训课程中最难以掌握的一门课程。之所以说它容易理解,是因为商务礼仪并没有什么高深的、难于理解的定理或者结论,它是在我们日常的商务活动当中,过长期的积累及总结,达成了共识的一种行为的标准。为什么又说它难以掌握呢?是因为商务礼仪贯穿在我们日常工作生活的方方面面,养成良好的商务礼仪习惯,需要一个长期的艰苦的过程,需要我们不懈地努力,才能够取得成效。礼仪是国际商务谈判的重要组成部分,是每个参与者必须遵守的规则,如果不注意一些起码的礼仪,甚至是失礼,从而容易产生误会、摩擦,有时竟导致商务谈判失败。所以了解谈判中的商务礼仪并给予重视就显得十分重要。
Business negotiation is a process that two parties, for the purpose of their mutual interest, try to negotiate, and ultimately resolve the dispute with an agreement and
contract reached. Many factors are involved in the final success of business negotiations, of which liturgy plays a quite important role. Good manners in the negotiations can not only show the negotiators' good education and characters, but also affects the negotiating partner's thoughts, feelings to a certain degree,so there comes the knowledge of business etiquette. As for business etiquette, some people believe that it is the easiest part
to understand in the professional training course, while others believe not. Business etiquette
is easy for it is
just a consensus on behavior criterion after a long time of accumulation, without profound the it is difficult to grasp because it has spreaded into every aspect of our daily lives, and needs our long term unremitting efforts. Etiquette is an important part of the International
business negotiations and a necessary rule that each participant must comply with. Once failing to pay attention to it, or even breaching it, will lead to misunderstanding, friction, and sometimes actually lead to business negotiations failure. so it is vety important to have a good knowledge of business etiquette, and it deserves our fully attention.
翻得不好,请多探讨,指教
我们帮你人工翻译,但要付费,有意加我扣扣.
Business negotiation is a process that two parties negotiate with each other on a subject matter that relates to their mutual interest , and ultimately resolve the dispute, come to an agreement and sign the contract . Many factors may promote the success of business negotiations, but liturgy occupies a very important position in the effect of negotiations . Courtesy in the negotiations, not only reflects their own education and quality, but also has an influence on the partner's thoughts, feelings, in some degree , so there is a statement of
business etiquette. Speaking of business etiquette,
some people think it is the most easily understood course of all in the professional
training for , but some also suggest that the it is the most difficult to master of all training courses. The reason for the former is that there is no profound and incomprehensible theorems or conclusions, and it is a standard for behaviors which is over the long-term accumulation and summary and
about which consensus has been reached in our daily business activities . But why to say it difficult to grasp? This is because business etiquette rens through all aspects
of our daily work and life, and to develop good habits of business etiquette requires a long arduous process and our unremitting efforts,thus
effectiveness can be achieved. Etiquette is an important part of international business negotiations, as well as a rule that each participant must comply with .If not pay attention to some basic etiquettes, or even rude, misunderstanding and frictions are easy to occur, and sometimes even leads to failure of the business negotiation. So to understand and give attention to business etiquettes in negotiations is very important.
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved.&&•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
晚餐时。父母都希望吃晚饭的穷孩子。问汤姆。当他是一个学生在哈佛大学。他的理由很简单,和13岁的年轻人,但拒绝了所有的标记(1)汤姆没有父母?没人需要我。第二天。脸谱网快速发展并变得越来越受欢迎!”(2)马克扎克伯格是天生的日,它变得更有价值。他问史密斯先生,添加好友。通过face-book,无论(不管)人们给你多少钱,它已超过世界各地的用户,高中学生,标记设置脸谱网在他宿舍,不卖,他的老师,价值(价值)的生活就是这样的石头。这一活动。这个活动的目的是让家庭了解贫富差距和告诉他们的物质生活不会总是做的很好,甚至比比尔盖茨,人们要花很多钱的石头,“为什么在这个世界上我的生活。现在,孩子们和他们的父母是穷人和富人,汤姆把石头黄金市场。”去市场:“我的孩子,脸谱网使人们更容易互相了解。价格更高。作为一个孩子。事实上,甚至,2004,哈佛大学的学生可以互相交流,富人能吃美味的食物!”史密斯先生不说什么。每天世界上只有一半的人能享受足够的食物。”为什么呢。现在世界上很多人没有足够的食物和衣服。他给汤姆一块石头(石头),发送消息,在哈佛大学和超过三分之二的学校的学生签署了在第2周。把这石头拍卖。“我们真的不想卖公司。人们想给10倍的钱比昨天,特别是通信工具和游戏。我们希望标记可以走得更远。但要记住。他们希望他们的孩子能教训的晚餐。”汤姆的惊喜。人们可以与别人交谈!汤姆然后去了一个宝石(宝石)市场。他经常感到孤独和悲伤,穷人只能吃稀饭。许多大公司提供了一个很高的价格买脸谱网,他爱创造有趣的计算机程序,孩子。脸谱网迅速成为明星!(3)在儿童节。它很快成为非常受欢迎的大学学生,香港举行特别的活动。史密斯先生说。你创造的价值越高
为什么这么急啊?干什么用?
其实蛮简单的
汤姆没有父母。他经常感到孤独和悲伤。他问先生,他的老师,“为什么我活在世上?没人需要我!”斯密斯先生没有说任何话。他给了汤姆一石(石头)。”去市场。把这石头出售。但要记住,无论(不管)多少钱给你,不要卖掉它。”汤姆惊讶的是,人们要花很多钱的。初二,汤姆把石头的黄金市场。人们想给10倍的钱比昨天!汤姆去宝石(宝石)市场。价格更高。”为什么呢。问汤姆。斯密斯先生说:“我的孩子,价值(价值)的生活就是如此的石头。更宝贵的你让它,它变得更有价值!”2)马克扎克伯格是天生的日。作为一个孩子,他爱创造有趣的计算机程序,特别是通信工具和游戏。当他是一个学生在哈佛大学,标记设置脸谱网在他宿舍。通过face-book,哈佛大学的学生可以互相交流。脸谱网迅速成为明星,在哈佛大学和超过三分之二的学校的学生签署了在第2周。它很快成为非常受欢迎的大学学生,高中学生,甚至,和13岁的年轻人。脸谱网快速发展并变得越来越受欢迎。人们可以与别人交谈,添加好友,发送消息。现在,它已超过世界各地的用户。许多大公司提供了一个很高的价格买脸谱网,但拒绝了所有的标记。他的理由很简单。“我们真的不想卖公司。事实上,脸谱网使人们更容易互相了解。我们希望标记可以走得更远,甚至比比尔盖茨!3)对儿童的2004天中,香港举行特别活动。这一活动,儿童和他们的父母是穷人和富人。晚餐时,富人可以有好吃的食物而穷人只能吃稀饭。父母都希望吃晚饭的穷人的孩子。他们希望他们的孩子能得到教训的晚餐。现在世界上很多人没有足够的食物或衣服。每天只有一半的世界可以享有足够的食物。这个活动的目的是让家庭了解贫富差距和告诉他们的物质生活不总是好的儿童。
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&