baby-babysittingg这个词怎么形成的

do some baby-sitting 还是do some baby-sittings?_百度作业帮
do some baby-sitting 还是do some baby-sittings?
do some baby-sittingbaby-sitting是不可复数名词,就像 push-up/ 俯卧撑 如果你说 do some baby sittings ,要+ s ,do some push ups 也是
第一个,不要S
您可能关注的推广英语翻译I will never forget that night:Sept26,1996.I pulled into my driveway after a busy day of school and baby-sitting.I still had to write a big chemistry paper.There were many things on my mind.At that time I was having many problems with family and friends,and therefore _百度作业帮
英语翻译I will never forget that night:Sept26,1996.I pulled into my driveway after a busy day of school and baby-sitting.I still had to write a big chemistry paper.There were many things on my mind.At that time I was having many problems with family and friends,and therefore I was in a very bad mood.And I was unhappy with myself and the way that my life was going.A major problem I was struggling with was drug use.For two years I had been smoking and hated it,but could not stop.I did not let drugs affect my grades or personality.But it made a difference in how I thought about myself.I had always been a good kid and still tried to be,but drugs brought me down.I frequently thought about how drugs were not something I wanted as part of my life.I wanted to change but I was scared to make the transition I.I looked up at the sky as I gut out of my car.The moon was covered by the earth’s shadow in a lunar eclipse.The outer circle of the moon was exposed and gave off tiny beams of light,gleaming in all directions.The sky was a dark,ink-black color dotted with millions of stars.I stood outside in the cool fall air for what seemed a long time of heave and happiness.The joy that I had not felt for ages came upon me.I closed my eyes to decide if this dream could be real.I slowly opened my eyes and caught a shooting star fly over treetops.Tears fell from my eyes and streamed down my cheeks.I had seen the true beauty of nature and God.Those few minutes helped me find the courage to change.It was not easy to make the decision to stop using drugs.It was even harder to actually stop.Quitting has given me hope and a reason to be proud of myself.It has helped me grow stronger and more mature.
I will never forget that night:Sept26,1996.我将永远不会忘记1996年九月23日那个晚上.I pulled into my driveway after a busy day of school and baby-sitting.我把车停进了车道,结束了我在学校及照看小孩如此忙碌的一天.I still had to write a big chemistry paper.There were many things on my mind.但是我依旧还有一份化学试卷要答.脑海里依然闪着许多事情.At that time I was having many problems with family and friends,and therefore I was in a very bad mood.近期我的心情很糟糕,因为和家里还有朋友们发生了许多问题.And I was unhappy with myself and the way that my life was going.也许,还有一个原因是我对于现在的自己和现在的生活状态很不满意吧.A major problem I was struggling with was drug use.现在的我正挣扎在自己吸毒的漩涡当中.For two years I had been smoking and hated it,but could not stop.吸了有两年了,我很讨厌这样,但是总改变不了.I did not let drugs affect my grades or personality.幸好的是吸毒没有影响的我的成绩和改变性格.But it made a difference in how I thought about myself.不过,却大大地改变了对自己的看法.I had always been a good kid and still tried to be,but drugs brought me down.我以前一直保持着做一个好孩子.是吸毒让我开始堕落.I frequently thought about how drugs were not something I wanted as part of my life.我不断地想,多么希望毒品不会是我生活的一部分.I wanted to change but I was scared to make the transition .想改变,却始终没有勇气.I looked up at the sky as I gut out of my car.下了车,我抬头看着夜空.The moon was covered by the earth’s shadow in a lunar eclipse.此刻的月亮,已被地球的阴影笼罩,那是月食.The outer circle of the moon was exposed and gave off tiny beams of light,gleaming in all directions.月亮外环还残留着些许晕,向四周照射出一束束整齐的光芒.The sky was a dark,ink-black color dotted with millions of stars.还有无数的星星点缀在如墨水般的夜空.I stood outside in the cool fall air for what seemed a long time of heave and happiness.我静静的吹着这凉凉的秋风,像是久久的置身在天堂与幸福的恒远当中.The joy that I had not felt for ages came upon me.我似乎有很久很久没有这样快乐了.I closed my eyes to decide if this dream could be real.闭上眼睛,多么想这一切都是真实的啊.I slowly opened my eyes and caught a shooting star fly over treetops.慢慢地我又打开双眼,此刻,一颗流星划过树梢.Tears fell from my eyes and streamed down my cheeks.我感动的眼泪顿时夺眶而出,缓缓的流过脸颊.I had seen the true beauty of nature and God.这真真切切的是大自然的美好绽放啊.Those few minutes helped me find the courage to change.就在这么一刻,我找到了勇气,改变自己.It was not easy to make the decision to stop using drugs.做出戒毒这个决定真的很艰难.It was even harder to actually stop.而且真正做起来更难.Quitting has given me hope and a reason to be proud of myself.但是,它也给了我希望,也使我感到自豪.It has helped me grow stronger and more mature.更使我越来越强大,越来越成熟.
看看一楼和二楼的翻译,做人的差距怎么这么大呢
我永远也忘不了那个夜晚:日。在学习和当临时保姆这样忙碌的一天后我开车进入了我的车道。我还得写一大份化学试卷,还有好多的事情在我脑袋里装着,很多关于家庭和朋友的问题,所以我的心情很糟糕,而且我对于自己和自己的生活很不满意,最主要的问题是我一直挣扎于吸食毒品的噩梦里。我已经吸毒两年了,深深讨厌着它却无法停止。我没有让毒品影响我的学习和性格,但它影响了我对自己的思考。我一直是个好孩子也...
我永远也不会忘记那一晚--日。忙碌的一天学校生活之后我拖着疲惫的身躯行驶在马路上。(而且)我还得写份化学报告。在我脑子里有太多的事情了。在那个时候,我和家人以及朋友有许多的摩擦,因此我心情很不好。并且,我对我自己的人生所运行的方向也很不满意。一个主要的原因是我现在正吸着毒。我已经吸毒两年了,虽然我很憎恶它,却没办法不再吸它。我并没有让毒品影响成绩以及人格。但是它影响了我的思维想法...
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 sitting 的文章

随机推荐