英语作文my favourite day作文festival 60词

my favourite animal英语作文60字带汉字_百度作业帮
my favourite animal英语作文60字带汉字
I like animals very much,such as horses,monkeys,cats,tigers and so on.But I like dogs best.Why?Because they are very cute and nice.I have a white dog.Its name is Bobo.She is a female dog.She comes from Beijing,China.She wears white clothes and she has two big eyes and a small month.She often walks round and round at home.It has nothing to do.She likes eating ice-cream so much.So do I.When I eat ice-cream,she will look at the ice-cream carefully,So I will give her some to eat.I think Bobo is the cutest dog in the world.您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
六年级英语作文:My favourite festival
来源:  11:21:26 【】 
  My favourite festival is Spring Festival. It&s in January or February. People in China celebrate it, and there are many things to do. We often celebrate Spring Festival by having a big dinner, visiting relatives and friends, getting some red packets and letting off fireworks. We often have a big dinner from the first day of Spring Festival to the last day. We often go to our relatives& home and have a big dinner and also we have a big dinner at home. We often have many things to talk and we are very happy. After dinner, we watch the TV programs of CCTV. There are many plays, and we often laugh at them. At midnight, we don&t go to bed but wait for the new day. We always let off fireworks. It&s very exciting and interesting! At Spring Festival, we always visit our relatives and friends too. We go shopping with them, and children are very excited to visit their relatives because they can get some red packets from their relatives. There is some money in it and children can use it to buy toys, books or some snacks.  Spring Festival is very interesting, isn&t it?1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 11:24:38)?&&( 11:23:37)?&&( 11:22:35)?&&( 11:20:25)?&&( 11:19:28)?&&( 11:18:17)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-初中英语作文,My Favourite School Subject,60词左右_百度作业帮
初中英语作文,My Favourite School Subject,60词左右
"Knowledge is power."We know knowledge is very important in this society.Now we study many subjects,such as chinese,maths,english,physics,chemistry and so on.To me ,English is my favourite subject because it is the most interesting subject .But I find studying English is very difficult.So if you ask which subject is the most difficult to me.My answer will be English.Now I am a student,everyday I have more than one English classes,I like studying it very much and I hope I can study it very well,so I can talk with foreigners and know the foreign countries things,it is very useful.当前位置:
>>>写作。 以 My Favourite Season 为题写一篇60词左右的短文,其中..
&&&&&& 以 My Favourite Season 为题写一篇60词左右的短文,其中要说明你喜欢这个季节的原因。要求语句通顺,前后连贯。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:0103
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“写作。 以 My Favourite Season 为题写一篇60词左右的短文,其中..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“写作。 以 My Favourite Season 为题写一篇60词左右的短文,其中..”考查相似的试题有:
8295212971623902611182411357495124英语作文 My favourite festival 60~80字 急~~~~_百度知道
英语作文 My favourite festival 60~80字 急~~~~
People put New Year pictures on the wall for good fortune. It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar ‘s new year . I visit my relatives and friends with the words “Have all your wishes ”. The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long .Spring Festival is the most important festival in China,families get together and have a big meal ,because I can have delicious food and wear new clothes . This money is given to children for good luck . 希望能帮助到你.I like to set off firecrackers. Dumplings are the most traditional food . I like the festival very much .
In the evening before the Spring Festival . I enjoy the Spring Festival ,during this time I can have a good rest My favourite festival is Spring Festival . I can also get some money from their parents
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
My cousin and me both get red packets from our grandparents? Because I have lots of fun at the Spring Festival. Our family get together.
The Spring Festival is a popular holiday in our country. Sometimes. I always eat a lot of delicious food. It is in January or February. We often watch TV at home and sometimes read books or surf the InternetMy favourite festival is the Spring Festival. We have a big dinner at my grandparents’ home. Why.
I’m always happy at the Spring Festival. My parents usually go shopping with me. We buy some nice clothes for ourselves, we greet other people on the phone. Which is your favourite festival
My favourite festival is Spring Festival .Spring Festival is the most important festival in China. It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar ‘s new year . The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .I like to set off firecrackers. Dumplings are the most traditional food . I like the festival very much ,because I can have delicious food and wear new clothes . I can also get some money from their parents. This money is given to children for good luck . People put New Year pictures on the wall for good fortune. I visit my relatives and friends with the words “Have all your wishes ”. I enjoy the Spring Festival ,during this time I can have a good rest .
希望能帮助到你!
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 my favourite day作文 的文章

随机推荐