blank expression是blank space什么意思思

Blank Expression
这首歌暂无版权,不能播放(2、大英2)信息学院大一软件工程复习资料
首先在开头郑重的感谢一下资料的原作者,因为我们的小干事们都是通过一些网络资料收集整理起来,没有办法在此感谢原作者,所以希望原作者们都有个好分数~~以下资料来自(百度文库,人人,QQ空间,以及各位老师~万分感谢~!!!)
发完这批之后以后还会有持续更新补充的哦~
废话不多说~上正文~
Unit 1一、&& 单词辨析
blank/vacant/bare/emptyblank &&&adj. &空白的、空虚的、单调的a)&&&&&& without any writing, print, or recorded sound没有写字的、打印字的、或是录声音的Leave the last page blank. 把最后一页空着。a blank cassette&& 一盘空白磁带b)&&&&& a blank face or look shows no emotion, understanding, or interest面无表情 看不出感情、是否懂不懂、感不感兴趣Zoe looked at me with a blank expression.&& Zoe(乔伊)面无表情的看着我c)&&&&&& go blank
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& i.&&&&&&&&& if your mind goes blank, or if you go blank, you are suddenly unable to remember something你思想突然空白了,或者是你突然想不起来什么了My heart began to race and my mind went blank.我的心砰砰跳大脑一片空白
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ii.&&&&&&&&& to stop showing any images, writing突然不显示图像或者字迹了Suddenly the screen went blank.突然显示器就不显示图像了vacant& &adj. &空闲的、闲置的、空虚的、空缺的、空的、茫然的1)&&&&& a vacant seat, building, room or piece of land is empty and available for someone to use.一个空着的座位、一桩空着的房子、一间空着屋子或是一片空着土地,是说它们是空的,人可以用的。Only a few apartments were still vacant.只有为数不多的几间公寓还空着。2)&&&&& a job or position in an organization that is vacant for someone to start doing.组织中一个空缺的职位e.g.:& (BrE)fall vacant= become vacant&&&& (BrE) situations vacant= the part of a newspaper where jobs are advertised (报纸中招聘广告部分空着)3)&&&&& vacant expression/look/starean expression that shows that someone does not seem to be thinking about anything 茫然的表情bare &&&&adj. &空的、裸露的、无遮盖的1)&&&&& without clothes& not covered by clothes=naked 没穿衣服的,裸的bare feet/arms 光着脚的/裸着胳膊的bare-headed/ bare-chested/bare-legged 没戴帽子的/光着膀子的/光着腿的
2)&&&&& not covered/empty empty, not covered by anything, or not having any decorations光的,没被任何东西覆盖着的,没有任何装饰的She looked round her tiny bare room.她环视着她小小的空屋子。3)&&&&& land/trees not covered by trees or grass, or not having any leaves没被树或草覆盖或者没有叶子的
4)&&&&& smallest amount necessary [only before noun]最少的必要数量(仅用于名词前)the very least amount of something that you need to do something (你要做某事你所需要的某种东西的最少数量)e.g.: The room had the bare minimum (=the smallest amount possible) of furniture.&&&&&& &这间屋子只有最必要的家具empty &&&adj. &空的、无意义的、无知的、徒劳的1)&&&&& CONTAINER having nothing inside空着的容器 里面什么都没有e.g. :an empty box/bottle 一个空箱子/瓶子an empty space behind the desk 在桌子后面的空地方2)&&&&& PLACE an empty place does not have any people in it一个一个人也没有的空地方I hate coming home to an empty house.我讨厌回到家的时候房子空荡荡的一个人也没有The streets were empty. 街上没人了。The hall was half-empty. 大厅里有一半空着。The building stood empty for several years. 这座房子闲置了几年了。3)&&&&& NOT USED not being used by anyoneHe put his feet on an empty chair. 他把脚放在了一个没人坐的椅子上。4)&&&&& PERSON/LIFE unhappy because nothing in your life seems interesting or important因为你的生活中没有什么有意思的事情也没有什么重要的事情5)&&&&& empty words/gestures/ promise words etc that are not sincere, or have no effect:话不是诚恳的/真实的或没有效果的His repeated promises to pay them back were just empty words.他反复许诺说会把他们赎回来根本就是空话。6)&&&&& do sth on an empty stomachto do something without having eaten any food first:在做事情前没有先吃东西I can&t work properly on an empty stomach.我饿着肚子没法好好工作。7)&&&&& empty nesta situation in which parents become sad because their children have grown up and moved out of their house一种父母很伤心的情况,因为他们的孩子长大了搬出了他们的房子8)&&&&& empty of sth.not containing a particular type of thing , or not having a particular quality不含某种特定类型的东西或者没有没有达到一定数量e.g.: The beach was almost empty of people.海滩上几乎都没有人P8/ P1711)&&&&& In the heat of sun, the children played on the lawn &&bare& &to the waist.在太阳的高温下,孩子们光着膀子在草坪上玩着。2)&&&&& The millionaire&s daughter left her parents& home because she didn&t want to lead a(n)& empty& and meaningless life.百万富翁的女儿离开了她父母的家,因为她不想过空虚、无意义的生活。million millionairemean meaning meaningless3)&&&&& You&d better not count on his help. He is always making &empty&& &promises.&&&&& 你最好别指望他的帮忙。他总是许些毫无意义的诺言had better do sth.最好不要&&&&&&&& count on 指望make promise 许诺要做&&&&&&&&&& empty promise 不会兑现的诺言4)&&&&& The top of hill was &bare , but the slopes were covered with trees.山顶上光秃秃的,但是山腰上被树木覆盖着。the top of hill 山顶&&&&&& slope 斜坡&&&&& cover with 被&覆盖5)&&&&& So the naturalist went on for another ten miles on a(n) empty stomach.于是自然科学家空着肚子又走了10英里。go on 继续&&&&& on an empty stomach 空着肚子/饿着肚子6)&&&&& You&ll cut yourself if you walk around in &bare &feet。你如果光着脚丫走路,你会割伤自己的。7)&&&&& If you&re looking for somewhere to rent, I think there&s a &vacant apartment in my building.如果你想找个房子租,我想我们楼里有间空的公寓。look for 寻找&&&&&& rent 租&二、&& 名词+ed=形容词(作定语)
年龄 时代 寿命
老化的 年老的
colour/color
有色的 着色的 熟练
experience
经验 经历 体验
experienced
富有经验的 熟练的
礼物 天赋 赠品
有天赋的 有才华的
高温 压力 热度 热烈
热的 热烈的 激昂的
猪尾巴 辫子
要点 得分 标点
尖的 突出的
技能 技巧 本领 技术
熟练的 有技能的 需要技巧的
病 疾病 弊病
不健全的 患病的
a heated discussion 一场激烈的讨论
colored flags&&& 彩色的旗子
a pigtailed girl 一位梳着马尾辫的女孩
a gifted musician一位有才华的音乐家
a bearded old man 一位长胡子的老人
a pointed roof&& 一个尖尖的屋顶
an experienced teacher一位经验丰富的老师
a skilled worker&& 一名熟练的工人
an aged woman 一位上了年纪的老妇人
a diseased plant&&& 一株染病的植物
三、&& while的四个含义及其用法
during the time that 在某一个时期,表一段时间
While the other boys and girls were playing on the sports ground, she alone remained in the classroom reading.
&During the time that the other boys and girls were playing on the sports ground, she alone remained in the classroom reading.当其他男孩子们和女孩子们在运动场上玩耍时,她仍自己一个人呆在教室里读书。
although& 虽然※although 与but不可以连用,也就是说一个句子中只能出现although或but
While David loves his daughter, he is strict with her.
Although David loves his daughter, he is strict with her.虽然大卫爱他的女儿,但是他对她很严格。be strict with sb. 对某人严格
whereas& 然而 反而 反之(连词)I have no money to spend, while you have nothing to spend money on.
I have no money to spend, whereas you have nothing to spend money on.我没钱花,然而你是有钱没处花。
as long as 只要
While there is a life there is hope.
As long as there is a life there hope.&&&& 只要还活着就有希望四、&& & into doing sth. &&&P 13
frighten& into, tell the truth
He frightened me into telling the truth.&&&&& 他威胁我说出了真相
trick& into, marry
He tricked her into marring him by pretending that he was the son of a millionare.(答案)&&&& 他假装是百万富翁的儿子骗她结了婚。
He was tricked into joining the enemy&s party by empty promise.他被一些无意义的承诺骗得加入了敌人的政党
talk& into, accept(talk into=persuade)
He finally talked me into accepting the price.& 他最终说服我接受了这个价格。I was talked into accepting the invitation by him.我被他说服接受了邀请(invitation)五、&& be to do的两种含义及其用法
表示将来、计划1)&&&&& Guests must be back in the hotel by twelve o&clock.
Guests will be to back in the hotel by twelve o&clock.客人们十二点前将回到酒店。2)&&&&& It is arranged that an investigation will be made next week.
An investigation is to be made next week.&&&& 下周要进行一次调查。
表示必须做3)&&&&& You must finish your homework before you watch TV.
You are to finish your homework before you watch TV.你看电视前必须完成家庭作业。六、&& 翻译(中译英)
约翰尼已长大成熟,不再害怕独自呆在家里了。
Johnny has outgrown the fear of staying at home alone.
时态:中文中有&已&,所以肯定应该用完成时,又因为这是在陈述一个事实,所以应该用一般完成时。
长大得不再害怕&& outgrow the fear of doing
呆在家里& stay at home
一个人 alone
南希虽然很想参加辩论赛,但腼腆得不敢开口。
While/Although she felt like joining the argument, Nancy was too shy to open her mouth.
时态:这是在陈述过去发生的一件事,所以应该用过去时
虽然:although/while,要是用although不能出现but
想做某事 feel like doing sth.
太&而不能& too& to&
The hunter tracked down the wounded deer in the woods七、&& 课堂练习猎人在树林中搜寻受伤的鹿。
He spent the whole day tracking down the information on the air pollution in the local library..他整个下午都在本地图书馆查找关于空气污染的信息。
What a horrible day! The day is dark and gloomy.(beautiful, bitter, hostile, horrible)好糟糕的天气啊!天又黑又阴郁。(漂亮的、苦的、有敌意的、糟糕的)
No sooner had we sat down than we found it was time to go.我们刚一坐下就发现该走了。no sooner than 固定搭配,一& 就& no sooner 后面要倒装
Feeling tired after hard work, he fell into bed and went straight to sleep.(fell, felt, to feel, feeling)&& 辛苦工作之后他觉得很累,躺在床上直接就睡着了。
I have had so little spare time recently. I&ve forgotten how to relax.(roomy, spacious, blank, spare) 我最近一点空闲的时间都没有,我都忘了怎么放松了。
I have warned you over and over again (over)to keep away from drugs.我不止一次的警告你远离毒品
If you try to learn too many things at one time(time), you may get confused.如果一次学太多东西,你会弄混的。
Peter has tried many things with no particular success, but he is by no means (means) an incapable person.彼得尝试了很多东西都没有成功,但他绝不是个没有能力的人。
Can you turn the music down, please? I can&t concentrate on (concentrate) my work.&& &&&请把音乐关了好么?我都没法专心工作了。
In addition to teaching at the university, Pro. Wilson also works as a legal adviser to a high-tech company.(addition)除了在大学教书,威尔逊博士还在一家高科技企业做法律顾问。
If you come to my office, I will tell you the story in detail.(detail)要是你到我办公室来,我就告诉你故事的细节Unit 2一、&& 单词辨析
besides/except/except &for1)&&&&& besides 除了&还有&a) There are in China over fifty nationalities(民族) besides the Hans.在中国除了汉族还有50多个民族c) What other things were invented in ancient China &besides the compass(指南针).除了指南针还有什么是在古代中国发明的。2)&&&&& except& 除了&没有&b) The windows were never opened except to air the room for a few minutes in the morning.这扇窗户除了在早上开几分钟通风以外从来不开3)&&&&& except& for除了没有She felt fine except for being a little tired.除了有点累以外一切都好He answered all the other questions except the last one.他回答了除最后一道以外的所有题。He answered all the questions besides the last one.他除了最后一道以外还回答了所有问题。All except me went to the party.&&&&& 除了我以外所有人都去了聚会。The paper is well written except for a few grammatical mistakes.这篇论文除了一些语法错误以外写的很好。
invent/discover/create/find/track down1)&&&&& invent(发明)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& i.&&&&&&&&& to make, design, or think of a new type of thing:(制作、设计或想出一种新类型东西)Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone in 1876.(Alexander Graham Bell于1876年发明了电话。)※Do not confuse invent and discover. (不要混淆invent 和discover)To discover something means to be the first person to find it or to know that it exists. (发现某样东西是指第一个找到它的人或是第一个知道它存在的人。): Scientists have discovered a new type of bacteria.(科学家又发现了一种新型细菌)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ii.&&&&&&&&& to think of an idea, story etc that is not true, usually on order to deceive people(想到一个主意、编出一个故事等,但通常都不是真的,为的是欺骗别人): They invented a very convincing alibi.(他们编造出了可信的托辞)2)&&&&& discover(发现)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& i.&&&&&&&&& to find someone or something, either by accident or because you were looking for them(偶然找到你想要的某人或某物):The body was discovered in a field.(尸体是在旷野上被发现的。)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ii.&&&&&&&&& to find out something that you did not know about before(找到你以前并不知道的东西):The exercise let students discover math concepts on their own. (这个练习让学生自己发现了数学概念。)| discover (that) She discovered that she was pregnant.(她发现自己怀孕了。)|discover who/what how etc His friends were shocked to discover how ill he was.(他的朋友都对他病得那么厉害了而感到震惊)3)&&&&& create(创造)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& i.&&&&&&&&&&&&& to make something exist that did not exist before(让某种原本不存在的东西存在): Some people believe the universe was created by a big explosion. (有些人认为是大爆炸创造了宇宙。)|Her behavior is creating a lot of problems. (她的行为正在制造很多麻烦。)|The new factory is expected to create more than 400 new jobs. (这家新工厂被寄希望于提供400个新工作岗位)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ii.&&&&&&&&&&&&& to invent or design something(发明或者设计某物): This dish was created by our chef Jean Richard.(这道菜是我们主厨简 理查德设计的)| Philip Glass created a new kind of music.(菲利普 格拉斯创造了一种新的音乐形式。)| The software makes it easy to create colorful graphs.(这软件让制作彩色图片变得很容易)4)&&&&& find(找到)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& i.&&&&&&&&&&&&& GET BY SEARCHING &to discover, see or get something that you have been searching for(发现、看见或者得到你一直在找的东西): I can&t find the car keys.(我找不到汽车钥匙了。)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ii.&&&&&&&&&&&&& SEE BY CHANCE to discover something by chance, especially something useful or interesting(偶然发现某种有用的、有意思的东西):I found a purse in the street.(我在街上拣到一个手包)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& iii.&&&&&&&&&&&&& DISCOVER STATE OF SB/STH to discover that someone or something is in a particular condition or doing a particular thing when you see or touch them(在某种特别的情形下发现某人或某事/物,或者当你看到或摸到某物时正在做一些特别的事) I&m sure we&ll find her hard at work when we get home.(我敢肯定,当我们回家的时候她一定在努力工作)| He tried the door and found it unlocked.(他试着推了下门发现门没锁。)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& iv.&&&&&&&&&&&&& DO STH WIHOUT MEANING TO to be in a particular state or do a particular thing, or to realize that this is happening, especially when you did not expect or intend it: (在某种特别的情况下或在做一件特别的事或意识到某事正在发生,尤其是你之前并没有期望或者想这么做) After wandering around, we found ourselves back at the hotel.(在四周转了转,我们发现我们自己已经回到酒店了。)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v.&&&&&&&&&&&&& LEARN STH BY STUDY to discover or learn something by study, tests, sums etc(发现或学习某事通过学习、测验、计算等。): The federal government isn&t doing enough to find a cure. 联邦政府在找到解决办法上还做得不够。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& vi.&&&&&&&&&&&&& THINK/FEEL to have a particular feeling or opinion, or to have a particular feeling or opinion about someone or something: (有一种特殊的感觉或特殊的看法,或是对某人或某物有一种特殊的感觉或看法)Will Gary and Gail find happiness together? (盖瑞和盖尔在一起会幸福么?)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& vii.&&&&&&&&&&&&& EXPERIENCE to have the experience of discovering that something happens or is true (有某种某事发生了或某事是真的的经验): find (that) You might find that his work improves now he is at a new school.(你也许发现了他的作业改进了不少,他现在在一所新学校读书)| I find people are often surprised at how little it costs.(我发现人们通常都会为它很便宜而感到惊讶)| find sb/sth doing sth I think you will find more women entering the film business now.(我想你会发现现在有更多的女人进入了电影事业。)| find sb/sth to be sth I founld the people to be charming and very friendly.(我发现人们都很可爱也很友好。)
&&&&&&&&&&&&& viii.&&&&&&&&&&&&& EXIST IN A PLACE(存在于某处) &be found somewhere(在某处被找到) if something is found somewhere, it lives or exists there naturally(如果某物在某处被找到,那么就是说它在自然界中在那里生活或存在): This species is only found in West Africa.(这个物种只存在于西非。)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ix.&&&&&&&&&&&&& GET ENOUGH MONEY/TIME ETC(得到足够的钱或时间等)to succeed in getting enough of something, especially money, time, or energy, to be able to do something(成功的取得足够的某物,尤指钱、时间或者能量而能够去做某事): He&s struggling to find the money for trip.(他正在为筹到足够的钱去旅行而苦苦挣扎。)| Where are we going to find the time, the support, and the resources to do all this?(我们到哪儿去找时间、支持和资源来做这些事儿?)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& x.&&&&&&&&&&&&& IN A COURT OF LAW to make an official decision in a court of law(在法院做出一个官方的裁决): find sb guilty/ not guilty (of sth)(判有人有罪/无罪) Both men were found guilty of illegally entering in the country. (两个男人都因为非法入境而被判有罪)
5)&&&&& track down(追查)a)&&&&&& It was in 1492 that Columbus discovered America.&&&&1492年哥伦布发现了美洲。b)&&&&& The telephone, which was invented by Bell in 1876, was a great improvement on the telegraph.&&&&贝尔1876年发明了电话,这是继电报以后一个巨大的改进。c)&&&&&& Gilbert discovered electricity, but Edison invented the light bulb(灯泡).Gilbert发现了电,但是爱迪生发明了灯泡
source/origin/resources(例句见课堂练习)1)&&&&& sourcea)&&&&&& a thing/place/activity etc that you can get something fromThey get their money from various source.他们有很多金钱的来源。We should find a reliable source of income.我们应该找一个可靠的收入来源。b)&&&&& the cause of something, especially a problem or the place where it starts.事情的起因,特别指问题的根源We&ve found the source of the trouble.&&&&& 我们找到了麻烦的根源The recent name change has been the source of some confusion.近期名字的跟换是混淆的根源。c)&&&&&& a person/book or document that supplies you with information为你提供信息的一个人、一本书或是一份文件List all your sources at the end of your essay.在你散文的末尾列出你所有引用的出处。I&ve heard from reliable sources that the company is in trouble.我有可靠的信息来源,这家公司正处在麻烦中。d)&&&&& the place where a stream or river starts.&&&&&& 溪流、河流的源头e)&&&&&& [technical]&
&&&&&&&&& i.&&&&&&&&&&&&& if goods are sourced from a particular place, they are obtained form that place.&&&&&& 货物的特别产地、来源Fish for the restaurant is sourced daily from British ports.这家餐厅的鱼每天都是从伦敦港进的locally sourced milk 本地产的牛奶
&&&&&&& ii.&&&&&&&&&&&&& to find out where something can be obtained&&&&& 找出哪儿能获得某物We might be able to source the parts.&&&&我们也许能够找到从哪儿能够获得这些零件2)&&&&& origin
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& i.&&&&&&&&&&&&& also origins [plural]【复数】 the place or situation in which something begins to exist(某样东西开始存在的地点或是情况):[+ of] a new theory to explain the origins of the universe(一个解释宇宙起源的新理论)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ii.&&&&&&&&&&&&& also origins [plural] 【复数】 the country, race, or type of family which someone comes from(一个人来自的国家、种族或是家庭类型):Two thirds of the pupils are Asian origin. 三分之二的学生是亚裔的学生3)&&&&& resources
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& i.&&&&&&&&&&&&& LAND/OIL/ COAl ETC 土地/石油/煤炭等
[C usually plural] [可数名词 经常以复数形式出现]something such as useful land, or minerals such as oil or coal, that exists in a county and can be used to increase its wealth: Canada&s vast mineral resources| a country rich in natural resources存在于一个国家的可利用的土地、例如石油或是煤矿等矿藏,他们可以被加以利用并增加其自身价值:加拿大巨大的矿物资源| 一个国家富于自然资源
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ii.&&&&&&&&&&&&& MONEY/PROPERTY ETC
resources[plural] all the money, properties, skills etc that have available to use when you need them(当你需要时,所有你可以动用的资源,如金钱、道具、技巧等): She had no financial resources.(她没有金融方面的资源)| Only limited resources are available to the police.(经常只有有限的资源)| pool your resources(整合你的资源)(= put together all the resources that each of you can provide)&(把所有你能够提供的资源放在一起)human resources(人力资源)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& iii.&&&&&&&&&&&&& PERSONAL QUALITIES
resources[plural] personal qualities(个性特点), such as courage and determination, that you need to deal with a difficult situation(你在应对困难情况是所需的勇气、决心等): He proved that he has considerable inner resources.(他证明了他拥有重要的内在性格特质)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& iv.&&&&&&&&&&&&& EDUCATIONAL [C] something such as a book, film, or picture used by teachers or students to provide information(为老师或者学生所用的来提供信息的东西,诸如一本书、一部电影或是一张图片): resources for learning(学习资料)| valuable new computer resource(有价值的新电脑教具) | resource room/centre
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v.&&&&&&&&&&&&& PRACTICAL ABILITYB[U] the ability to deal with practical problems(处理实际问题的能力);=resourcefulness: a man of great source
alive/living1)&&&&& alive
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& i.&&&&&&&&&&&&& NOT DEAD still living and not dead(仍然活着的、没死的): It was a really bad accident- they are lucky to be alive.(那真是场可怕的事故,他们能活下来真的太幸运了。)| My grandparents are still alive.(我的祖父母仍然健在。)| We stayed alive by eating berries and roots.(我们靠着吃浆果和草根活了下来。)| He was kept alive on a life-support machine.(他靠着一台生命维持仪维持生命。)| Apparently he&s alive and well and living in Brazil. (很显然,他在巴西活得好好的。)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ii.&&&&&&&&&&&&& STILL EXISTING continuing to exist: Ancient traditions are very much alive in rural areas.(古老的传统在农村地区还很盛行。)| Christianity is alive and well in Asia.(基督教在亚洲很盛行。)| The sport is still very much alive and kicking in this country.(这项运动在这个国家依然存在而且很活跃。)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& iii.&&&&&&&&&&&&& CHEERFUL full of energy, happiness, activity etc: It was the kind of morning when you wake up and feel really alive.
(充满能量、幸福和生气等:就是这样的早晨,当你醒来时就觉得充满生气。)| [+with] Her face was alive with excitement.(她的脸因为兴奋而充满生气) | The whole house was alive with activity.(整栋房子充满生气)2)&&&&& living
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& i.&&&&&&&&&&&&& alive now(现在还活着的); He&s one of the greatest living composers.(他是现在还活着的最伟大的作家之一。)| The sun affect all living things(太阳对一切活物都有影响)(= people, animals, and plants).| a living language(现存的语言) (=one that people still use)(一个人们仍在使用的语言)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ii.&&&&&&&&&&&&& living proof if someone is living proof of a particular fact, they are a good example of how true it is(如果某人是一个特殊事实的living proof就是说他是这件事是真的的活生生的例子): living proof(that) I&m living proof that you don&t need a college degree to be successful.(我就是一个你不需要大学文凭也能成功的活生生的例子)。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& iii.&&&&&&&&&&&&& in/within living memory during the time that anyone can remember(在某人能够记起的时间里): It was the worst storm in living memory.(这是我记忆里最糟糕的一次暴风雨)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& iv.&&&&&&&&&&&&& a living death a life that is so unpleasant that it seems better to be dead(一段让人觉得还是死了的好的不愉快生活。)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& v.&&&&&&&&&&&&& a living hell a very unpleasant situation that makes you suffer for a long time.(一种让你忍受了很长时间的不愉快的情况。): These past few days have been a living hell.(过去的几天简直就是地狱)二、&& 倒装句在改写的时候,前半句照抄,别忘记逗号!然后是nor+ can be/have/do+主语(+谓语动词原形)要注意时态及单复数!&& never ...
人人移动客户端下载

我要回帖

更多关于 blank是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐