smith menthol and eucalyptus easebalm 怎么样

Rosebud Perfume Co. beauty Products Online |
JavaScript is disabled, please enable the JavaScript and refresh the page.
welcome: ||| $0.00home&&&brandlinecategoryprice&range
$5.59&$16.00 $11.19save 30%$11.19 / ea&$5.59 $4.99save 11%$6.24 / oz&$5.59 $4.99save 11%$6.24 / oz&$5.59 $4.99save 11%$6.24 / oz&$5.59 $4.59save 18%$5.74 / oz&$5.59$11.18 / oz&$5.59 $4.99save 11%$6.24 / oz&
Lip Balm and Moisturizer Rosebud's second most popular product, this ...
Rosebud Perfume Co. Strawberry Lip Balm&
Description:
Lip Balm and Moisturizer Rosebud's second most popular product, this
balm is formulated to protect and moisturize the lips, as well as cuticles and elbows from the drying effects of ...
Smoothes & Softens Three Layers of Lavish Lip Balm Strawberry ...
Rosebud Perfume Co. Three Layers of Lavish Lip Balm&
Description:
Smoothes & Softens Three Layers of Lavish Lip Balm Strawberry
(0.8 oz / 22 g) Lip Balm and Moisturizer Rosebud's second most popular product, this balm is formulated to protect ...Answers to many of the questions from our customers
**************************************************************************************************************
What shipping precautions are taken during periods of hot weather?
Rosebud products have a low melting point. To avoid undesired melting
issues we suspend shipping when the forecasted high temperature
in Frederick, Maryland is 90 degrees fahrenheit and above.
How can I find out my shipping costs?
Shipping is based on weight and distance and is calculated during the shopping cart "checkout" process.
You will see
the itemized cost of your order -- including shipping -- before you give final approval.
You can CANCEL the order if
you are not satisfied with the shipping costs. (Be sure to use the appropr Domestic-USA,
Canada/Mexico, Europe, Asia, Australia, or Other International.)
Can I order products through the mail?
is an online Rosebud site, we don't take orders by mail or by phone.
Also, we are not able
to provide the names of stores where you can buy Rosebud products (we don't have that information).
Can you send me a product catalog?
All of our product offerings and all of our pricing is displayed on the pages of our website. By maintaining this information
in one place we avoid having to print a catalog. This helps us keep our prices down.
I am looking for Rosebud Products at wholesale. Would you please send me your wholesale prices?
We offer wholesale pricing to anyone willing to purchase 100-item quantities. This includes 100 mixed items. These prices are
displayed on the "100-Tins" and the "Value Packs" pages. Also, be sure to see the exceptional pricing opportunities on the "Display Packs" page.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Normal order delivery time is 7-10 business days.
Please allow additional time during Holiday periods and for
International Shipment.
Will I be notified about the status of my order? Will my order be tracked?
Once they are shipped, ALL orders will receive a system generated shipping confirmation email. As far as tracking is concerned,
all domestic (USA) packages whose value exceeds $100.00 (USD) will be insured and tracked. Domestic packages under $100.00 value
will not be tracked. ALL international packages, regardless of value, will be tracked.
How do I track a package?
If your package is an international order or domestic and valued over $100.00 (USD), then we have a record of your tracking number
and will be happy to provide it to you. Once you get the number, go to
on your web browser, find the Tracking & Confirm
link, enter the tracking number, and press Enter. The Tracking information will be displayed to you.
How can I be sure that my personal information and my credit card data is handled properly?
We use SSL technology -- the most widely used encryption coding system -- to ensure that your e-commerce transaction is protected.
your information is received, it is protected by a firewall that keeps it inaccessible from other Internet users.
What is the shelf life of Rosebud Products?
After they are opened, all Rosebud Products will remain fresh for 30 months.
Unopened tins of Rosebud Products will stay fresh
indefinitely.
What ingredients are in Rosebud Products?
Rosebud Products have Trade Secret status granted by the State of Maryland.
The ingredients listed on the back of each tin
conform to the requirements of the US Federal Department of Agriculture.
None of the products contain Borax or Lard, and all the
products are stringently tested in a laboratory to ensure they do not contain bacteria (including E. Coli) or mold.
The ingredient
Aromol is a name coined by the founder of the company, Dr. G. F. Smith, for the various essential rose oils in the products.
the products are safe, natural, and non-hazardous.
Are there any animal or insect ingredients in Rosebud Products?
There are no animal by-products in any of the salves or lip balms. Beeswax is contained in Brambleberry Rose Lip Balm, Strawberry
Lip Balm, and Mocha Rose Lip Balm, however, NO beeswax is contained in Rosebud Salve, Minted Rose Lip Balm, or Menthol and
Eucalyptus Balm.
How will charges appear on my Credit / Debit / Bank Card?
Charges for your Rosebud Products will be made by 2DYE4 Products.
What is the policy concerning returned packages?
Shipped orders that are returned to 2DYE4 Products due to reasons such as invalid/incomplete address or refusal of
package will have the order amount refunded to the original bank card less the shipping charges and a 10% restocking fee.
**************************************************************************************************************网络薄荷尤加利万用膏1.薄荷尤加利万用膏...且现在一共有6种口味了: 原味的玫瑰花蕾膏,草莓,薄荷尤加利万用膏(Menthol and Eucalyptus Balm),薄荷玫瑰(Minted Rose),野莓玫...|© 2015 Microsoft

我要回帖

更多关于 eucalyptus oil用途 的文章

随机推荐