初二英语演讲稿带翻译:新年的带翻译

有没有初中英语演讲稿,要关于新年的._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
有没有初中英语演讲稿,要关于新年的.
有没有初中英语演讲稿,要关于新年的.
Chinese New Year Chinese New Year is the most important festivity for the Chinese people. It is also called the Spring Festival or the Lunar New Year. Every year has an animal’s name. These animals are the rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, ram, monkey, rooster, dog and pig. A Chinese legend says that these twelve animals had a race. The first year was named after the rat, the winner. The other eleven years were named after the order in which the animals arrived in the race. The clever rat jumped onto the ox’s back then at the end jumped over the ox’s head to arrive first! The Chinese believe that a person born in a particular year has some of the characteristics of animal. On Chinese New Year’s Eve all family members enjoy a big, delicious meal. It is very important for the Chinese to be with their families on this occasion. Fish is always part of the dinner because it represents abundance. On New Year’s Day all Chinese children wear new clothes with bright colors. Red is considered a lucky color. Parents and relatives give children the traditional New Year’s gift called lucky money. This money is put into bright red and gold envelopes. Fill under the pillow. in the morning of new year , the kid wakes up to see the “lucky money”, express that oneself become one year older. Red is a traditional color for festivals, celebrations, weddings and birthdays. The lion dancers are always part of the festivities. The lion has a big head and long body made of cloth. The lion dance is accompanied by drums, cymbals and noisy firecrackers. According to ancient traditions the great noise frightens away evil spirits. The dragon is the most important figure of the Chinese New Year festivities and parades. The dragon is considered a lucky figure. A parade dragon can be 20 to 30 meters long! Sixty or more men move under a long cloth that represents the dragon’s tail. During the parade children represent the animals of the Chinese calendar. There are also acrobats and musicians in beautiful costumes. Happy New Year!When clock is belling,my heart ripple along with it,to distant with you,transmit my missing,to be joyful!My dear friend! Please open the window,let the new year's wind blow your room and the snow flying in,my warming wish flutter to your heart! Flowers are disseminationing fragrant,friendship transmissing warm,hope us to brimming in a happy year,wishes you: Happy New Year! Best wishes! Does not experience the wind and rain, how can see the rainbow?nobody can casually succeed!So refuel!The same as New year! Missing are a smell of flower fragrance,inundated the mountain valley,cover your and me,and blessing are the boundless attention,overflow the eye,until the heart.We hugging and listening the new year'clock,just like listening the breath of annual,crowding around our same dream,making the sincerly blessing with the ture love,Happy New Year! My dear friend!wish you happy usually,have the vitality continually,still have happiness and content,I'm very happy to cooperate with you in the past year,hoped you best wishes in the new year!The breeze lightly strokes,the white clouds far pass,in my heart was the eternal friendship,willing my blessing is the most freshest,and you will take it to your heart! 零点钟声敲响,我的心随它荡漾,向远方的你,传达我的思念 新春快乐!我的朋友! 请你打开窗,让新春的风吹进你的屋子,让新春的雪飞进你的屋子,让我新春的祝愿,飘进你的心坎. 花儿散播芬芳,友谊传递温暖,让我们欢愉在洋溢希望的一年,祝你:新年快乐!万事如意!不经历风雨,怎么见彩虹,没有人能随随便便成功!加油!新的一年更同! 思念是一季的花香,漫过山谷.笼罩你我,而祝福是无边的关注,溢出眼睛.直到心底.你我相拥倾听新年的钟声犹如年轮的呼吸,簇拥着我们共同的梦,满心的爱意化作真挚的祝福新年快乐! 我的朋友!愿你~时时高兴欢喜,分分充满朝气,秒秒幸福美满,很高兴和您在过去的一年中的合作,希望您在新的一年里万事如意!心想事成!微风轻拂,白云远逝,曾在我心中的是永恒的友情,愿我寄予你的这份祝福是最新鲜最令你难忘的January first. The beginning of a new year. As far back in history as we can tell, people have celebrated the start of a new year. The people of ancient Egypt began their new year in summer. That is when the Nile River flooded its banks, bringing water and fertility to the land. The people of ancient Babylonia and Persia began their new year on March twenty-first, the first day of spring. And, some Native American Indians began their new year when the nuts of the oak tree became ripe. That was usually in late summer. Now, almost everyone celebrates New Year's Day on January first. Today, as before, people observe (此处作"庆祝"讲) the New Year's holiday in many different ways. The ancient Babylonians celebrated by forcing their king to give up his crown and royal clothing. They made him get down on his knees and admit all the mistakes he had made during the past year. This idea of admitting wrongs and finishing the business of the old year is found in many societies at new year's. So is the idea of making resolutions. A resolution is a promise to change your ways. To stop smoking, for example. Or to get more physical exercise. Noise-making is another ancient custom at the new year. The noise is considered necessary to chase away the evil spirits of the old year. People around the world do different things to make a lot of noise. They may hit sticks together. Or beat on drums. Or blow horns. Or explode fireworks. Americans celebrate the New Year in many ways. Most do not have to go to work or school. So they visit family and friends. Attend church services. Share a holiday meal. Or watch new year's parades on television. Two of the most famous parades are the Mummer's Parade in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and the Rose Parade in Pasadena, California. Both have existed for many years. Americans also watch football on television on New Year's Day. Most years, university teams play in special holiday games. For those who have been busy at work or school, New Year's may be a day of rest. They spend the time thinking about, and preparing for, the demands of the new year.
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语演讲稿_新年新气象:我的13个新年愿望
英语演讲稿&/a>" />
新年新气象:我的13个新年愿望
1. Lose the Weight 减肥
From wearing a
to surrounding yourself with the color blue, there are all kinds of small changes that can help you finally drop those extra pounds. Make a commitment that 2012 will be the year you get rid of what's weighing you down.&不管是依靠一个计步器或是参加到一个减肥组织里,有各式各样的小改变能帮你减掉这些赘肉。许下承诺,在2012年,你要减掉让你重起来的那部分赘肉。
2. Get Organized 让生活有条不紊
If your home is makes you feel like you're heading toward an
of Hoarders, start small: Focus on one clutter-packed zone (even that junk drawer in your kitchen) and get that in order, then move on to the more-intimidating areas (hello, garage!).如果你的家让你觉得是一处堆积物品的地方,从小处着手:先集中对付一个杂乱丛生的区域(你厨房里的废品抽屉别放过),把它理干净,然后转向更庞大的区域(比如说,车库!)
3. Get On Top of Finances对财务状况了如指掌
Even if cash is really tight, 2012 can be the year you finally get a sense of control over your money.即使手头真的拮据,在2012年,你也能培养出掌控财务的意识。
4. Spend More Time with Family and Friends&要多花些时间与家人和朋友在一起
A lot of us feel we don't spend enough quality time with those we love. So pick up the phone or fire up the computer and start arranging experiences that you can do together. Here's one way: Send an e-mail invite to a picnic in a centrally located park. Everyone brings food and drink& and a smorgasbord of catch-up results.很多人觉得,他们和喜欢的人在一起度过的美好时光,那是少之又少。所以,拿起电话,或打开电脑,开始安排一些你们能一起体验的经历。这有一个方法,发送邮件邀请他们到市中心的一个公园野餐。每一个人都带上食物和饮料,就像吃自助餐一样。
5. Get Fit保持健康
Okay, this January you'll finally say, &No excuses!& Schedule regular time to get active, and stick with it. Handy hint: Make a date today with a pal to walk once a week for 50 minutes.在这个一月,你终于说:&没有借口!&定期检查计划保证落实,并坚持下去。温馨提示:在今天就和朋友约定每周散一次步,散步时间50分钟。
6. Quit Smoking 戒烟
You know all the ways cigarettes hurt your body & that they dramatically increase your risk of heart disease, stroke, cancer, high blood pressure, and almost every other health concern, small or large. So if you've still got the habit, this can be the year you ditch it.吸烟有害健康,这些你都了解--它们会加剧你患病的风险,比如心脏病、中风、癌症、高血压和几乎所有大大小小的健康隐患。所以,如果你还在吸烟,那么2012年是你根除这个习惯的一年。
7. Smell the Roses闻闻玫瑰花香
Lost your mojo? The easiest way to kick-start your joie de vivre is to focus on those little things that give you pleasure. Every day, have a moment where you focus on just a small, immediate enjoyment, like a great song on the radio, a tasty peach, a pet's licks, your friends' thoughtfulness, or an unexpected invitation.&生活不顺?开启生活乐趣的一个最简单方法是专注在能带给你快乐的细小事情上。每一天,你总能享受到那么一个幸福瞬间,比如广播里很棒的一首歌,一个可口的桃子,宠物的围绕,朋友的体贴,或是一个意想不到的邀请。
8. Tackle Your Drinking 节制饮酒
If drinking is doing you more harm than good, stop altogether, learn to moderate or get support (such as from Alcoholics Anonymous) if you can't control your intake on your own. (Those living with alcoholics will also find friends at AA.)如果饮酒对你来说是弊大于利,彻底停止。如果你自己不能控制饮酒量,学会节制或寻求帮助(比如说来自匿名戒酒互助社的援助,和酗酒者生活在一起的人也可以在匿名戒酒互助社找到朋友)。
9. Learn Something New学习新东西
There's nothing more esteem-building than getting an additional qualification under your belt. Your career options widen, you meet
people and you exercise your brain. Check out local community colleges, which offer a range of inexpensive courses.&没有比充分掌握一门技能更能建立自尊了。你拓宽了职业选择,你见到了一群新人,你锻炼了大脑。到当地社区大学看一看那里有没有便宜的课程可以学习。
10. Help Others 帮助别人
Every day, we're hearing about a new
in some corner of the globe, so it's no surprise that &volunteering vacations& are booming worldwide. But you don't have to head to a far-flunch locate (or spend money) to make the world better -- offering your time, or if that's in short supply, simply donating furniture, clothes and other household items can help someone in need (and make you feel great).&每天,我们耳边总传来地球的某个角落又发生了一场大灾难,因此,世界各地都有义工假期也就不足为奇了。但你不必要到那个偏远山区(或出钱)才能让世界变得更好--你只要奉献你的时间就好了,或者如果出现物资缺乏,捐出家具、衣物和其它一些家居用品就可以了。这些能帮到在困境中的人们(也能让你感觉很棒)。
11. Land a New Job 找一份新工作
Whether you're itching to switch careers or have recently lost your job, there are plenty of reasons these days to stay current (read: keep your resume updated and don't stop proving you bring something to the table).不管你是期盼转行或是最近失业了,这些天你都有必要保持当前状态(保持更新简历,继续提升技能)。
12. See the World (or Even the State!)看看世界(或仅仅是我们国家)
Get a new perspective on things & literally and figuratively & by putting yourself into a new environment. And it doesn't mean hopping on a plane -- there are plenty of fresh locales within driving distance from where you live. 把自己放到一个崭新的环境中,以新的视觉看待事物--从表面的和深层的两个角度。它不意味着你要匆忙地跳上飞机--其实,从家里到出发点,沿途可以看很多美好的景色。
13. Find Your Zen找到信仰
If even thinking about all these changes starts getting you stressed out, make a vow this year to chill out.如果连想一想这些改变都会让你开始紧张,那么今年,许下誓言:凡事冷静。您的位置: &>&&>&
英国女王的新年演讲
来源:&&日期:&&阅读
次&&作者:&&&&&&&&
英国女王的新年演讲
The Queen's Speech in 2007 New Year
My Lords and Members of the House of Commons
My Government will take forward policies to respond to the rising aspirations of the people of the United K to ens and to entrust more power to Parliament and the people.
My Government's programme will meet people's aspirations for better education, housing, healthcare and children's services, and for a cleaner environment.
My Government is committed to raising educational standards and giving everyone the chance to reach their full potential.
A Bill will be introduced to ensure that young people stay in education or training until age 18, and to provide new rights to skills training for adults.
Draft legislation will be brought forward to reform apprenticeships.
Available and affordable housing is one of my Government's main priorities.
Legislation will be introduced to create a new Homes and Communities Agency that will deliver more social and affordable housing, and promote regeneration.
There will also be a Bill to reform the planning system, providing for quicker and more transparent decision-making.
My Government is committed to providing a healthcare system organised around the needs of the patient.
Legislation will be introduced to create a stronger health and social care regulator with a remit to ensure clean and safe services and high-quality care.
A Bill will be brought forward to reform the regulation of human embryology and to ensure that Britain remains at the forefront of medical research.
My Government wants all children to have the best possible start in life.
There will be a Bill to improve services for vulnerable children and young people, including those in care.
My Government will bring forward proposals to help people achieve a better balance between work and family life.
Legislation will be introduced to enable unclaimed money in dormant bank accounts to be used for youth facilities, financial inclusion and social investment.
A Bill will place a duty on every employer to contribute to good quality workplace pensions for their employees.
My Government is committed to protecting the environment and to tackling climate change, both at home and abroad.
A Bill will be brought forward to make the United Kingdom the first country in the world to introduce a legally binding framework to reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
My Government will introduce legislation to provide clean, secure and affordable supplies of energy.
There will be legislation to tackle congestion and improve public transport.
Alongside measures to meet rising aspirations, my Government will take further action to create stronger communities and tackle terrorism.
Legislation to reform the criminal justice system will continue to be taken forward, with the aim of protecting the public and reducing re-offending.
My Government will publish a draft Bill on citizenship.
My Government will seek a consensus on changes to the law on terrorism so that the police and other agencies have the powers they need to protect the public, whilst preserving essential rights and liberties.
My Government will pursue policies to secure a stable and strong economy, with low inflation, sound public finances, and high levels of employment.
Legislation will be brought forward to protect depositors and ensure confidence in the banking system.
A Bill will be introduced to reduce regulatory burdens on business.
My Government is committed to openness and accountability, and to a strong Parliament able to hold the Government properly to account.
Proposals will be brought forward to renew the constitutional settlement and strengthen the relationship between the Government, Parliament and the people.
My Government will bring forward proposals on the regulation of party finance and expenditure.
lord n (L-)上帝,主人,长官,贵族
ensure v 确保,保证
entrust vt 委托,信托
healthcare n 卫生保健
draft n 草稿,草案,草图
apprenticeships
transparent a 透明的,显然的,明显的
remit v 汇寄,汇款
forefront n 最前方
facility n 便利,设备,工具,熟练,灵巧
legally ad 合法地,法定地
framework n 构架,结构
emission n 发射
terrorism n 恐怖主义,恐怖统治
consensus n 一致,合意;舆论
preserve v 保护,保存;腌渍
pursue v 追赶,追踪,从事
depositors
accountability n 责任;可靠性
expenditure n 支出,花费
游客评论,只需填写验证码即可,也可以在“通行证”处填写昵称。
游客请勾选
爱思英语编者按:President Obama delivere…
24小时点击排行
最新听写列表
本周VOA标准:
本周VOA慢速:
其他每日更新资源:
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.
爱思英语学习网是公益类学习网站,所有资料仅供学习者免费参考使用。新年英语演讲稿[1]
【网络综合-新年英语演讲稿】January first. The beginning of a new year. As far back in history as we can tell, people have celebrated the start of a new year. The people of ancient Egypt began their new year in summer. That is when the Nile River flooded its banks, bringing water and fertility to the land. The people of ancient Babylonia and Persia began their new year on March twenty-first, the first day of spring. And, some Native American Indians began their new year when the nuts of the oak tree became ripe. That was usually in late summer. Now, almost everyone celebrates New Year's Day on January first. Today, as before, people observe (此处作"庆祝"讲) the New Year's holiday in many different ways. The ancient Babylonians celebrated by forcing their king to give up his crown and royal clothing. They made him get down on his knees and admit all the mistakes he had made during the past year. This idea of admitting wrongs and finishing the business of the old year is found in many societies at new year's. So is the idea of making resolutions. A resolution is a promise to change your ways. To stop smoking, for example. Or to get more physical exercise. Noise-making is another ancient custom at the new year. The noise is considered necessary to chase away the evil spirits of the old year. People around the world do different things to make a lot of noise. They may hit sticks together. Or beat on drums. Or blow horns. Or explode fireworks. Americans celebrate the New Year in many ways. Most do not have to go to work or school. So they visit family and friends. Attend church services. Share a holiday meal. Or watch new year's parades on television. Two of the most famous parades are the Mummer's Parade in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and the Rose Parade in Pasadena, California. Both have existed for many years. Americans also watch football on television on New Year's Day. Most years, university teams play in special holiday games. For thos奥巴马讲话 为民众送上新年祝福
文章来源:未知 文章作者:enread 发布时间: 06:34
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Merry Christmas everybody! Now, we're not going to take much of your time because today is about family and being together with the ones you love.
And luckily for me, that means I get a little help on the weekly address, too. The holidays at the White House are such a wonderful time of year.
We fill the halls with decorations,Christmas trees, and carolers-and this year, we invited morethan 65,000 people to join us. Our theme was &A Children's Winter Wonderland& -- and Americans young and old had achance to come together and celebrate the season.
And today, our family will join millions across the country in celebrating the birth of Jesus-the birth not just of a baby in a manger,but of a message that has changed the world: to r and above all else, to love one another as we would be loved ourselves.
We hope that this holiday season will be a chance for us to live out that message to bridge our differences and lift up our families, friends, and neighbors and to reconnect with the values that
us together. And as a country, that also means celebrating and
those who have served and sacrificedfor all of us -- our troops, , and their families.
In just a few days, our
in Afghanistan will be over. Our longest war will come to a responsible end. And that gives us an opportunity to step back and reflect upon all that these families have given us. We're able to gather with family and friends because our troops are willing to hug their goodbye and step forward to serve. After a long day, we can comehome because they're willing to leave their families and . We can celebrate the holidaysbecause they're willing to miss their own.
And so, as our troops continue to
back home -- back to our businesses, our schools, our congregations, and our communities. It's up to all of us to servethem as well as they have served us.
You can visit JoiningForces.gov to find out how you can
and support the troops, veterans and military families in your communities. That's something we can do not only during the holiday season, but all year round.
So Merry Christmas, everybody. May God bless you all. And we wish you andyour family a happy and healthy 2015.
点击收听单词发音&&
vt.捆,包扎;装订;约束;使凝固;vi.变硬
参考例句:
I will let the waiter bind up the parcel for you.我让服务生帮你把包裹包起来。
He wants a shirt that does not bind him.他要一件不使他觉得过紧的衬衫。
n.光荣;敬意;荣幸;vt.给…以荣誉;尊敬
参考例句:
I take your visit as a great honor.您的来访是我莫大的光荣。
It is a great honor to receive that prize.能拿到那个奖是无上的光荣。
v.尊敬,给以荣誉( honor的现在分词 )
参考例句:
They sat in silence, honoring the clan Jordache for a moment. 他们默默地坐了一会儿,对乔达虚家族表示了一番敬意。 来自辞典例句
Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check. 美国没有履行这项神圣的义务,只是给黑人开了一张空头支票。 来自辞典例句
经验丰富的人,老兵( veteran的名词复数 ); 退伍军人
参考例句:
Some veterans of the two world wars gathered to celebrate their victory. 一些经历了两次世界大战的退伍军人欢聚庆祝胜利。
Seasoned veterans were picked to storm the difficult enemy position. 有经验的老兵被挑选出来去突袭难攻的敌军阵地。
n.战斗,斗争,格斗;vt.与...斗争,与...战斗
参考例句:
The police are now using computers to help combat crime.警方现在使用电脑打击犯罪活动。
A reporter interviewed the combat hero.记者访问了这位战斗英雄。
n.使命,任务,天职;代表团,使团
参考例句:
He was charged with an important mission.他受委托承担一项重要使命。
I'll leave you to undertake an important mission.我要让你承担一项重要使命。
v.(军)散开成战斗队形,布置,展开
参考例句:
The infantry began to deploy at dawn.步兵黎明时开始进入战斗位置。
The president said he had no intention of deploying ground troops.总统称并不打算部署地面部队。
n.转变,变迁,过渡
参考例句:
Adolescence is the period of transition between childhood and adulthood.青春期是童年与成年之间的过渡时期。
They all support a peaceful transition.他们全部都支持和平过渡。

我要回帖

更多关于 英语演讲稿范文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐