have,studied,a group,with,yougroup by什么意思思

当前位置:
>>>—________ you ever ________ with a group?—Yes, I have. I h..
&—________ you ever ________ with a group?&&—Yes, I have. I have learned a lot that way.
A. Did, study B. Have, studied C. Are, studyingD. Will, study
题型:单选题难度:偏易来源:福建省期末题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“—________ you ever ________ with a group?—Yes, I have. I h..”主要考查你对&&现在完成时&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
现在完成时
现在完成时:过去发生并且已经完成的动作对现在造成影响或后果,过去某一时间开始并一直持续到现在的动作或状态。基本结构:主语+have/has+动词的过去分词句式:1. 否定句式:现在完成时的否定句式是“haven't (hasn't)+过去分词...”。如:I have not seen the movie yet. 我还没看这部电影。2. 一般疑问句:Have(Has)+主语+过去分词...? 如:—Have you finished the work?你已经做完这项工作了吗?—Yes, I have. 是的,我已经做完了。(No, I haven't. 不,我还没有做完。)3. 特殊疑问句:特殊疑问词+have(has)+主语+过去分词...?如:How many times have you been to the Great Wall?你去过长城几次?提示:肯定句中有some, already时,改为否定句或疑问句时通常要分别改为any, yet。如:I have already finished my homework. 我已经完成了我的作业。→ I haven't finished my homework yet. (否定句)→ Have you finished your homework yet? (一般疑问句)现在完成时常见两种句型: ①for短语 ②It is+一段时间+ since从句 现在完成时特点:1. 非持续性动词的完成时的肯定式不能与时间段连用,若要用时间段状语,则应换成相应的持续性动词或状态动词。 例如:He has left. He has been away for an hour. 2. have/has been to 表示曾经去过某地,但现在不在那;have/has gone to表示现在已去某地,现在不在这。 例如:He has been to Canada, but now he is working in our company. Mr. Li in not at home. He has gone to Shanghai. 3. 完成时的肯定式常用already,而否定式和疑问式常用yet,但若already用于疑问句时,表示一种出乎意外的惊讶。 例如:Have you read it already? 现在完成时和一般过去时区别:现在完成时和一般过去时都表示在过去完成的动作。但现在完成时强调的是这一动作与现在的关系。如对现在产生的结果或影响等,而一般过去时只表示动作在过去某一时刻发生,不表示和现在的关系。比较:I have lost my new book.& 我把新书丢了。(现在还未找到) I lost my new book yesterday. 我昨天把新书丢了。(昨天丢的,现在找到与否没说明)have been(to)与have gone( to)的区别:have been(to)表示“去过某地(现在已经回来了)”,可用于各人称;have gone(to)表示“去某地了(说话时某人不在当地)”,常用于第三人称,前者可与once ,never,several times等连用,后者则不能。如:They have been to Beijing twice.他们去过北京两次。 He has gone to Beijing .& 他去北京了。现在完成时注意事项:1.如单纯表示一段时间,或强调一段时间,虽有since一词,也不必用完成时。如:It is two years since his father died. =His father has been dead for two years.他父亲去世已有三年了。2.终止性动词现在完成时的否定式,已变成一种可以延续的状态,因此可以和表示一段时间的状语连用。如:I haven't left here since 1997.自从1997年以来,我一直没有离开过这儿。3..现在完成时不能单独与准确时间连用,(如表示过去的时间状语)如:yesterday(morning、afternoon),last(morning、afternoon)等,除非与for,since连用.4.不能与when连用. 现在完成时的用法:1.表示动作发生在过去某个不确定的时间,但对现在留下了某种影响和结果。常被just、already、yet 等副词修饰。如: -Have you had lunch yet?&&&& -Yes,I have. I've just had it.2.表示从过去某一时刻开始一直持续到现在的动作或状态。这个动作可能刚停止,可能仍然在进行。常带有for和since等表示一段时间的状语。如:He has taught here since 1981 他自1981年就在这儿教书。(可能还要继续教) I have't seen her for four years. 我有四年没见到她了。3.表示说话前发生过一次或多次的动作,现在成为一种经验,一般译为汉语“过”。常与twice,ever,never,three times等时间状语。 如:I have been to Beijing twice.我去过北京
4. 现在完成时还往往可以同包括现在时间在内的时间状语连用,如:now,up to these few days/weeks/months/years,this morning/week/month/year,just,today,up to present,so far等: Peter has written six papers so far. Man has now learned to release energy from the nucleus of the atom. There has been too much rain in San Francisco this year. The friendly relations and cooperation between our two countries have been enhanced in the past few years. Up to the present everything has been successful. 5.现在完成时往往同表示不确定的过去时间状语连用,如:already(肯定),yet(否定,疑问),just,before,recently,still,lately,never等: He has already obtained a scholarship. I haven't seen much of him recently (lately). We have seen that film before. Have they found the missing child yet?6.现在完成时的"完成用法" 现在完成时的"完成用法"指的是动作发生在过去某一时刻并已结束,但该动作对现在产生了影响,与现在情况具有因果关系。例如:He has turned off the light.他已把灯关了。(动作结束于过去,但说明的是现在的情况--灯现在不亮了。) 现在完成时"完成用法"的特点是动作不延续,因此:该时态只能与表示不定的过去时间状语(如:already,yet,before,recently等)、频度时间状语(如:never,ever,once等)、包括现在时刻在内的时间状语(如:this morning / month /year...,today等)连用。例如:Have you found your pen yet?你已找到你的钢笔了吗? 7.现在完成时的"未完成用法"现在完成时的"未完成用法"指的是动作开始于过去某一时刻,一直延续到现在,或可能还要继续下去。例如:He has lived here since 1978.自从1978年以来,他一直住在这儿。(动作起始于1978年,一直住到现在,可能还要继续住下去。) I have been in the army for more than 5 years.我在部队已经呆了五年多了。(动作开始于5年前,一直延续至今,有可能还要继续下去。) 此种用法的句中常需一个表示一段时间的状语(由since或for引导),或表示与现在时刻相连的时间状语(如:up to now,so far)等。例如:I have heard nothing from him up to now.到目前为止我没有他的任何消息。注意:现在完成时的未完成用法只适用于延续性动词,不可用于终止性动词,即瞬间完成或延续时间很短的动词。如:come,go,arrive,leave,join,become,die等。8.一段时间+has passed+since从句主语+have / has been+since短语例如:He has been in the League for three years.或It is three years since he joined the League. 他入团已三年了  9. 现在完成时常和短语 "up to now /till now","so far" (意思是从过去某一确定的时间一直延续到现在)连用。  Up to/till now he's read many story books. 至今他已读过好多故事书。I've been to New York three times so far. 至今我已到纽约去过三次。has gone (to),has been (to),has been (in) 的区别has gone to:去了没回has been to :去过has been in:呆了很久
发现相似题
与“—________ you ever ________ with a group?—Yes, I have. I h..”考查相似的试题有:
129438828088969690572134317144265英语翻译例如:have you ever studied with a group?do you ever study with a group?这两句话翻译起来有什么区别?时态有什么区别?_百度作业帮
英语翻译例如:have you ever studied with a group?do you ever study with a group?这两句话翻译起来有什么区别?时态有什么区别?
例如:have you ever studied with a group?do you ever study with a group?这两句话翻译起来有什么区别?时态有什么区别?
事实上是一个意思.都是指曾经做过什么吗.有时候事态看上去有区别,但实际应用时有些情况下就是一个意思.i've been a student.和i'm already a student.是一个意思.但一般要现在时表曾经...要加上already和ever这样的次Have you (ever)studied (with)a group?_百度作业帮
Have you (ever)studied (with)a group?
Have you (ever)studied (with)a group?
不对Have you ever studied in a group?像这种表范围的都用in 比如in pairs\in the class\in team等只有跟特定的人或者物在一起才可以 用with比如说 with parents\with mates\with friends等
with 改为 in
把with改成in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
九年级新目标Unit 1 How do you study for a test?课件
1 How do you study for a testHow do you study Chinese?I study Chinese by listening
tocassettes (录音机)the radio/the tape.Songsfriends speakingby memorizing the words of pop songs.memorizeby speaking it every day .by reading it every day.(textbooks, newspapers, magazines, story books … )by watching TV.by watching movies.How do you learn English?by listening to cassettes.by watching English programs on TV.by enjoying English songs.by taking part in English classes.by studying grammarI learn Englishby getting an English tutor.by reading English magazines and newspapers.by surfing the Internet.by having the English class carefully.by finishing my homework seriouslyThere’ll be an English test next Monday.Can you tell himhow you study fora test?I study for an English test by working with friends.How do you study for an English test?I think the best way to study for a test is by ….I think the best way of studying for a test is by ….I study for anEnglish testby making flashcards.n. (教学用)抽认卡I study by asking the teacher for help.byreading aloudpractice our pronunciationpronounce the words rightimprove our speaking skillsmake our speaking skills betterShe studies for a testby listening to tapes.How does she study?How does she study?By reading thetextbook.How does he study?By making vocabulary lists.vocabularylist1a
Check (?) the ways you study for an English test. Then add other ways you use sometimes.by working with friendsby making flashcardsby reading the textbookby making vocabulary listsby listening to cassettesby asking the teacher for help..n. (教学用)抽认卡guessingHow do I study for an English test?1b
Listen. How do these students study for a test? Write letters from the picture above.1. Mei
3. AntonioabcguessingHow do I study English?Do you ever study English by…?Have you ever studied English by…?by watching English moviesHow do I study English?How do I study English?by reading newspaperby enjoying English songs.How do I study English?by looking up words in a dictionaryHow do I study English?by surfing the InternetHow do I study English?by reading aloudHow do I study English?by practicing conversationsHow do I study English?by watching English-language videosHow do I study English?by keeping a diaryHow do I study English?by joining an English clubHow do I study English?Listen and check the questions you hear.1. _____ Do you learn English by watching English-language videos?2. _____ Do you ever practice conversations with friends?3. _____ What about listening to tapes?4. _____ What about reading aloud to practice pronunciation?5. _____ Have you ever studied with a group?√√√√Listen and match the questions with their answers.1. _____ Do you learn English by watching English-language videos?2. _____ Do you ever practice conversations with friends?3. _____ What about listening to tapes?4. _____ What about reading aloud to practice pronunciation?5. _____ Have you ever studied with a group?√X√√√Yes, I have. I’ve learned a lot that way.Oh, yes. It improves my speaking skills.I do that sometimes. I think it helps.No. It’s too hard to understand the voices.pairwork5. study with a group2a1.Learn English by watchingEnglish-language videos.通过看英语录像学英语.和朋友练习对话.2. have conversations with friends4.
read aloud to practice pronunciation3.
What about listening to tapes?听录音带怎么样?朗读练习发音.和小组学习2ba. I’v learned a lot that way.b. It improves my speaking skills.c. I do that sometimes. I think it helps.d. It’s too hard to understand the voices.用那种方法我学到很多.它提高我的说的技能.我有时那样做.我认为它有帮助.很难听懂声音.Listen fill in the blanks.Girl 1: Welcome to the English club. Today we’re going to talk about the best ______
to learn English. Who has an _______
?Boy 1: Do you learn English by _________
English-language videos?Girl 2: No. It’s too hard to _________
the videos.Boy 1: What about keeping a ________ in English? Do you learn English that way?Girl: I think so. It helps me to write English every day.Girl 3: Have you ever ______
with a group?waysideawatchingunderstanddiarystudiedListen fill in the blanks.Girl 2: Yes, I have! I’ve learn a lot that way.Girl 1: Do you ever ________
conversations with friends?Girl 2: Oh, yes. It _________ my speaking skills.Boy 1: What about reading _________ to practice pronunciation?Girl 3: I do that sometimes. I think it helps.Boy 2: I do too. And I always _____
_____ new words in a dictionary.Girl 3: That’s a great idea!practiceimprovesaloudlook
upGirl 1: Welcome to the English club. Today we’re going to talk
about the best ways to learn English. Who has an idea?
Boy 1: Do you learn English by watching English-language videos?
Girl 1: No. It’s too hard to understand the voices.
Boy 1: What about keeping a diary in English? Do you learn
English that way?
Girl 2: I think so. It helps to write English every day.
Girl 3: Have you ever studied with a group?
Girl 2: Yes, I have! I’ve learned a lot that way.
Girl 1: Do you ever practice conversations with friends?
Girl 2: Oh, yes. It improves my speaking skills.
Boy 1: What about reading aloud to practice pronunciation?
Girl 3: I do that sometimes. I think it helps.
Boy 2: I do too. And I always look up new words in a dictionary.
Girl 3: That’s a great idea!Tapescriptsby listening to tapes.by studying with a group.by watching English programs on TV.by enjoying English songs.by taking part in English classes.by working with friendsby reading the textbooksby reading aloudby making flashcardsby studying grammarby making vocabulary listsWhich is the best way to learn English?by getting an English tutor.by reading English magazines and newspaper.by surfing the Internet.by asking the teacher for help.by taking notes carefully.by having the English class carefully.by finishing my homework seriously.……Practice (2c: P3)S1: Have you ever practicedconversations with your friends?S2: Yes, I have. I’ve learned a lot/a little
way.S3: Have you ever read aloud topractice your pronunciation?S4: No, I haven’t. I think it’s too hard.你记住了吗?和朋友一起学习抽认卡片朗读课本听录音机请教老师观看录像大声朗读与朋友练习对话练习发音提高说话技能    考一考work with friendsmake flashcardsread the textbooklisten to tapesask the teacher for helpwatch videosread aloudpractice conversations with friendspractice pronunciationimprove my speaking skillswatch out-look program on CCTV-10at 12:15read English aloud every morningtake notes in classkeep an English diary every dayspecific suggestionsGrammar FocusHow do you study for a test?I study by listening to cassettes.How do you
learn English?I learn by studying with a group.Do you learn English by reading aloud?Yes, I do.by doing sth: 当你询问怎样做某事或告诉别人怎样做某事时,常用此形式,表示“通过…方式、方法”或“借助某种手段”。
eg. How does he make a living?
He lives by writing.
他怎样谋生呢?他以写作为生。
By working hard I made great progress this term.
通过刻苦努力,我在本学期取得了巨大的进步。1.by 的用法介词, 表示通过…方法或途径的意思, 译成“靠, 通过”, 后面可加名词或名词短语。e.g.1) The house was destroyed by fire.房屋被火烧毁了。Explanation2) travel by air /land/sea.航空(陆路,航海)旅行3) go by train /boat/ bus乘火车(船,公共汽车)去4) shake sb. by the hand 和某人握手5) I study English by watching Englishmovies.我通过看英文电影学英语。另外, by作为介词的意义有很多, 例如:1)在…旁边,靠近e.g. There is a power station by the river.
河边有一个电厂。2)沿着,经由e.g. come by the highway
由公路来3)由于e.g. by mistake 由于差错4)被,由e.g. some articles written by Lu Xun一些由鲁迅写的文章5)表示面积e.g. a room 5m by 4m一间长五米宽四米的房间6)逐批e.g. one by one
一个接一个“How” questionsHow引导特殊疑问句有两种含义1)表示问候,无须准确回答e.g.
How do you do?How are you?How is everything going?2)表示“怎样”e.g.How is your new house? It’s great.你的新房子怎么样?它太棒了。-How do you learn English?你是怎样学习英语的?-I learn English by reading lots of English magazines.我通过读大量英文杂志学习英文。Structure:“How + do + you / we / they + do + something?”We / They + do + by + sth. / doing.or “How + does + he / she / it + do + something?”He / She / It + does + by + sth. / doing.注意how 和what引导的疑问句是不一样的,不能混淆。How 通常对程度或方式进行提问,意为“怎么样”,回答通常做状语或表语。What常对动作的发出者或接受者进行提问,意为“什么”,回答通常做主语或宾语。比较:1. How is your summer holiday?It is perfect.
(表示程度, 做表语)2. How did you travel around theworld?I traveled by bike. (表方式, 做状语)3. What do you learn at school?I learn Chinese, English and other subjects.
(做宾语)by listening to tapes.by studying with a group.by watching English programs on TV.by enjoying English songs.by taking part in English classes.by working with friendsby reading the textbooksby reading aloudby making flashcardsby studying grammarby making vocabulary listsby getting an English tutor.by reading English magazines and newspaper.by surfing the Internet.by asking the teacher for help.by taking notes carefully.by having the English class carefully.by finishing my homework seriously.……Bye byeWrite “T”(for true) or “F”(for false)The writer found learning English difficult because…1. the teacher’s pronunciation was poor.2. people always laughed at her when she spoke.3. she had trouble making complete sentences.4. English grammar was difficult.Her English improved when she started..5. going out with English-speaking friends.6. lots of speaking practice.7. using grammar in original sentences.FFFFTTTPeriod 2Unit
1 How do you study for a test你记住了吗?和朋友一起学习抽认卡片朗读课本听录音机请教老师观看录像大声朗读与朋友练习对话练习发音提高说话技能    Revisionwork with friendsmake flashcardsread the textbooklisten to tapesask the teacher for helpwatch videosread aloudpractice conversations with friendspractice pronunciationimprove my speaking skills完成句子:1. 你是怎么为考试作准备的?_____ do you ____
____ ?2.他是怎么学习英语的?How ____ he ______ English?3.我骑车上学.I go to school _____
______.4. 这些声音太难听懂.It’s
____ hard ___ to understand the voices5.你有没有通过听英文歌来学英语?__ you learn English ___
____ to English songs?6.他通过制作词汇清单来学习西班牙语.He learns Spanish by ____
______ ____.7. 你曾经和小组成员一起学习吗?___ you ever ____ ___ a group?8. 他是怎样练习打篮球的?How ___ he practice
basketball? How do you learn English best?More specific suggestionsI am so frustrated3a
Read the article and complete the chart.This week we asked students at New Star High School about the best ways to learn more English. Many said they learnt by using English. Some students had more specific suggestions. Lillian Li, for example, said the best way to learn new words was by reading English magazines. She said that memorizing the words of pop songs also helped a little. When we asked about studying grammar, she said, “I never study grammar. It’s too boring.”Wei Ming feels differently. He’s been learning English for six years and really loves it. He thinks studying grammar is a great way to learn a language. He also thinks that watching English movies isn’t a bad way because he can watch the actors say the words. Sometimes, however, he finds watching movies frustrating because the people speak too quickly.Liu Chang said that joining the English club at school was the best way to improve her English. Students get lots of practice and they also have fun. She added that having conversations with friends was not helpful at all. “We get excited about something and then end up speaking in Chinese,” she said.add v.又说;继续说not at all 根本(不);全然(不)excited adj.激动的;兴奋的get excited about
对…感到兴奋end up结束;告终studying grammarmemorizing the words of pop songsreading English magazinessometimes the people speak too quicklywatching English moviesstudying grammarhaving conversations with friendsjoining the English clubComplete the chart.请根据课文内容判断下列句子的正(T)误(F):
)1. Many students thought the best way to learn English is to use it.
)2. Lilian Li thought the best way to learn new words was by memorizing them.
)3. Lilian Li never studied grammar.
)4. Wei Ming has learned English for seventy-two months.
)5. Wei Ming thought watching English movies and studying grammar are great ways to learn a language. (
)6. Joining the English club at school was Liu Chang’s best way to improve her English.
)7. The students in the club could get lots of practice.
)8. Liu Chang thought having conversations with friends was helpful.TTTTTFFF疑难解释 1.
He asked his mother to buy him a new bicycle. 他请求他母亲给他买一辆新自行车。
2. Many said they learnt by using English .
许多(学生)说他们通过使用英语来学习。
Many在这里是代词,而不是形容词,意为Many students.
Many is a large number of something.
例如:We can put away many of these plates . We don’t need this many.
我们可以把许多盘子收起来,用不着这么多。 3.
I felt frustrated at that time. 那时,我觉得很沮丧。
类似的还有请同学们在学习中注意收集 4. not at all 根本不,全然不
eg. My brother did not like the scarf at all.
not经常可以和助动词结合在一起, at all 则放在句尾
5. get excited 变得兴奋起来
get是系动词,有“逐渐变得”的含义
get mad 生气
get clear变得清楚了
The long journey got the children all tired.
长途旅行使得孩子们疲惫不堪。6. end up doing sth
终止做某事,结束做某事
后面加动名词短语
相当于finish doing sth . 但要注意与stop doing sth 的区别
eg. We had to stop singing because somebody knocked at the door.
另外,end up with … 以…结束
The party ended up with her singing.
晚会以她的歌唱而告终。 Lillian LiI think learning Englishby reading magazinesis
the best way.2. Memorizing the words of pop songs helps a little.3. Studying grammar is too boring.Wei MingStudying grammar is a greatway to learn a language.2. Watching English movies isnot a bad way.3. I find watching moviesfrustrating because thepeople speak too quickly.Liu Chang1. Joining the Englishclub is the best way toimprove English.2. Having conversationswith friends is not helpful at all.3b
Role play. Student A, pretend to be one of the people in 3a. Student B, interview Student A about learning English.A: I’m doing a survey about learning English.Can I ask you some questions?B: Sure.A: Great! What’s your name?B: Wei Ming.A: And how do you learn English, Ming?B:… 1. I think I can study English by memorizing the
words of pop songs because it is the best
way to learn new words.
2. I think I can study English by reading English magazines because it can help us learn new
3. I think I can study by using English because we can practice more and study English well .
4. I think I can study by studying grammar
because it is a great way to learn sentence
structures.
5. I don’t think I can learn English by watching English movies because the native speakers
speak too quickly . Words And Expressions发音 n.不同的,有区别的 adv.快地,迅速地 adv.慢地,缓慢地 adv.认识到 v.秘诀;诀窍;秘密 n.学期 n.困难;苦恼;忧虑 n.影响 v.友谊;友情;友爱 n.pronunciationdifferentlyquicklyslowlyinfluencesecrettroubletermfriendshiprealizeWords And Expressions听录音磁带列单词表读教科书制作抽认卡请教师帮助和朋友们一起学习listen to tapesmake vocabulary listsread the textbookmake flashcardsask the teacher for helpwork with friends看英文电影看英语杂志参加英语俱乐部watch English moviesread English magazinesjoin the English club使用英语学习的最佳方法学习语法use Englishthe best way to studystudy grammarWords And Expressions大声朗读害怕去做…结束;告终稍后犯错误大量听力练习read aloudbe afraid to doend uplater onmake mistakeslots of listening practice1.更多特别建议read
magazines2.看英语杂志for
example3.例如pop
songs4.流行歌曲study
grammar5.学语法watch
English movies6.看英文电影join
English club7.参加英语俱乐部8.not…at
all根本不,一点也不9.Not
all没关系/别客气, 不用谢令人兴奋的
(主语是人)11. be
exciting(主语是物)12.do
survey (about…)做……调查13.keep
notebook整理英语笔记14、watch
English-language
看英文电视15.end
up with (doing)结束,告终more
suggestions10.be
excitedHow do you study?frustratingfrustratedRead the article and find out the 7 ways of learningEnglish in the article and finish the chart on thetextbook.This week we asked students at New Star HighSchool about the best ways to learn more English.Many said they learned by using English. Some studentshad more specific suggestions. Lillian Li, for example,said the best way to learn new words was by readingEnglish magazines. She said that memorizing the wordsof pop songs also helped a little. When we asked aboutstudying grammar, she said, “I never study grammar.It’s too boring.”Wei Ming feels differently. He’s been learningEnglish for six years and really loves it. He thinksstudying grammar is a great way to learn a language.He also thinks that watching English movies isn’t abad way because he can watch the actors say thewords. Sometimes, however, he finds watching moviesfrustrating because the people speak too quickly.Liu Chang said that joining the English club atschool was the best way to improve her English.students get lots of practice and they also have fun.She added that having conversations with friends wasnot helpful at all. “We get excited about something andthen end up speaking in Chinese,” she said.Lillian LiI think_____________________________is
the best way.2.
_______________________ is too boring.learning English by reading magazinesMemorizing the words of pop songsStudying grammarWei Ming_________________is a greatway to learn a language.2. ________________________isnot a bad way.3. He
finds ____________because thepeople speak too quickly.Studying grammarWatching English movieswatching moviesfrustratingLiu Chang1. _______________________is the best way to improve English.2. ________________________________isnot helpful at all.Joining the English clubHaving conversations with friendsA: I’m doing a survey about learning English.Can I ask you some questions?B: Sure.A: Great! What’s your name?B: Wei Ming.A: And how do you learn English, Ming?B: I think studying grammar is a great way.A: Do you often watch English movies?B: Yes, I do it sometimes. I can watch the actors say the words.But sometimes I find it frustrating because the people speak too quickly.A: I hope that you can get good grades in English.Thank you very much for this interview. Goodbye.B: You’re welcome. Bye.PAIRWORK
Check(?) what you do to learn English. Then interview your partner.I am so frustrated, because ICan’t learn English wellI face so many challengesIn learning English ,whatAre the solutions?… can’t get the pronunciation right… be afraid people might laugh at me… can’t always make complete sentences… make mistakes in grammar… can’t understand spoken English… read very slowly… forget a lot of new words… can’t understand when people speak too quickly… don’t know how to use commas… don’t get much writing practice… can’t understand the words in magazines… can’t pronounce some of the wordsWhat’s your problem??Section B1a Learning English can be difficult. What things are difficult for you? Read the list. Check (?) the statements that are true for you.I can’t pronounce some of the words.I can’t understand spoken English.I read very slowly.I can’t spell some English words.I make mistakes in grammar.1b
What other things are difficult for you? Make a list.1. I don’t know how to use commas.2.
.n.逗号challengeA: What things are difficultfor you to learn English?B: I can’t ….I don’t know how to…I…..A: You can/should/need…B:
I will try thatAsk and answersolution2a
Paul is learning English. Listen and check (?)the learning challenges he talks about.Challenges1.
can’t get the pronunciation right2.
forget a lot of new words3.
can’t always understand when people talk to me4.
can’t understand the words in magazines5.
don’t get much writing practice????n.挑战2b Listen again. Match the challenges in 2a with the solutions.Solutionsa.
You can always write the new words in your notebook and study them at home.b.
You should find a pen pal.c.
Listening can help.d.
Why don’t you join an English language club to practice speaking English?2513n.(问题;疑难等的)解决;解答T: You looked worried, Paul.B: I am, Ms Mitchell. I’m having trouble learning English.T: You said you liked English. What’s the problem?B: I can’t get the pronunciation right.T: Well, listening can help. Why don’t you borrow the teacher’s tapes. You can listen to them at home and repeat the sentences that are difficult for you.B: That’s a good idea. But what about all the new words? I forget a lot of new words.T: You can always write the new words in your notebook and study them at home. You can even study in the train on the way to school.B: That might really help! Thanks!T: Can you understand when people talk to you?B: Well, no. Not always. Sometimes I just don’t understand what people are saying.T: Why don’t join an English language club to practice speaking English? The English club meets after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays.B: Maybe I’ll go. The only other problem I have is that I don’t get much writing practice.T: Maybe you should find a pen pal.B: That sounds like a fun way to practice writing. Thanks, Ms Mitchell.can’t get the pronunciation rightListening can help.forget a lat of new wordsYou can always write the new words in your notebook and study them at home.can’t always understand when people talk to meWhy don’t you join an English language club to practice speaking English?don’t get much writing practiceYou should find a pen pal.Summary:(总结)Describe difficulties /challenges(描述困难与挑战)Give advice/solutions(给予建议/解答)1).I can’t spell some English words.
2)I read very slowly.3)I don’t know how to use commas.4)I don’t get much writing practice.1)You can always write the new words.2)You should find a pen pal.
Listening can help.4)Why don’t you join an English language club?A: I don’t have a partner topractice English with.B: Maybe you should join an
English language club.PAIRWORKMake conversations using the information from 2a and 2bmore specific suggestionsperiod 31.更多特别建议read
magazines2.看英语杂志for
example3.例如pop
songs4.流行歌曲study
grammar5.学语法watch
English movies6.看英文电影join
English club7.参加英语俱乐部8.not…at
all根本不,一点也不9.Not
all没关系/别客气, 不用谢令人兴奋的
(主语是人)11. be
exciting(主语是物)12.do
survey (about…)做……调查13.keep
notebook整理英语笔记14、watch
English-language
看英文电视15.end
up with (doing)结束,告终more
suggestions10.be
excited1.Do you have any _____________( 单词卡) ?2.I learn English by making______________(词汇)lists.3.Please read ________ (大声地),I can’t hear you.4.Your ______________(发音)
sounds good.5.Who has more __________(特别的)suggestions?6.May feels ____________. (不同地)7.English ____________ (语法)is very important.8.He feels watching movies ___________(令人沮丧的)flashcardsvocabularyaloudpronunciationspecificdifferentlygrammarfrustrating考一考We hope the ___ (友谊) between our countries will last long.Yesterday he ________(认识到) that he made a lot of troubles at last.We should not be _______(害怕) of any outside challenges.He was very ________(感动的) by what his father did.If you are more careful, you will not make _______(错误).I really don’t know how to d_____ with the problem.Listening and s______ are a little more difficult for Chinese English learners.I can’t catch you because you speak too q_____.His parents always r_____ her as the cleverest of their children.She’s very good at making friends and i______ ___people.friendshiprealizedafraidimpressedmistakesealpeakinguicklyegardnfluencing1. 你怎样为考试学习?
我通过听磁带而学习。___ do you ____
____a ___? I ____
___ _____ _____ tapes.2. 你怎样学英语?
我通过大声朗读学习。___do you ____ English? I ____ _____ ____
______.3.你曾经和朋友练习对话吗? 是的,它提高了我的说的能力。Do you ____ _________ conversations _____ friends?
Yes, it ________ my ________ skills.4. 你曾经和小组学习过吗? 是的,我用那种方法学了很多。Have you ____ ___ _______ a group?
Yes, I ____.
I’ve ______ a lot ___ ____.Howstudy forteststudy by
toHowlearnlearn
practicewithimprovesspeakingever studied
withhavelearnedthat
way5.他学英语六年了He has ___ ______ English ___ six years.6.他发现看电影令人沮丧。He finds ___________movies ______.7.做大量的听力练习是成为好的学习者的秘诀之一。Doing lots of _______ _________ is one of the _______of __________ a good language ______.8.我们对某件事情感到兴奋,然后以说中文结束。We get ___ ______ something and __ ____ ____ in Chinese9.时间流逝,好的友谊也失去了。Time _____ _____, and good _________ may be _______.10.把问题当作挑战。By ________ problems ____ _________.listening
practicebecominglearnersecretswatchingfrustratingbeen
learningforexcited aboutend up speakinggoes
byfriendshiplostregardingas
challenges11. 在老师的帮助下,我们要尽力处理每一次挑战。We
try our ________ to ______ ______each _______ _______the help of our teacher.12.向老师请求帮助。By _____the teacher ______ help.13.我经常在字典中查新单词。I always _____ _____ new words _____a ________.14.我的英语学习有麻烦。I’m having ______ _________English.15. 为何不加入英语俱乐部练习说英语?Why _____ you ______ an English language _______ to ______ ____________English?bestdeal
withchallengewithaskingforlook
upindictionarytroubles
learningdon’tjoinclubpractice
speakingRevision(复习)Describe difficulties /challenges(描述困难与挑战)Give advice/solutions(给予建议/解答)1).I can’t spell some English words.
2)I read very slowly.3)I don’t know how to use commas.4)I don’t get much writing practice.1)You can always write the new words.2)You should find a pen pal.
Listening can help.4)Why don’t you join an English language club?can’t get the pronunciation rightListening can help.forget a lat of new wordsYou can always write the new words in your notebook andstudy them at home.can’t always understand when people talk to meWhy don’t you join an English language club to practice speaking English?don’t get much writing practiceYou should find a pen pal.She has trouble (in) learning English.challengesolutioncompletesentencesecretlearnertermimpresstroublefastessay挑战解决,解答完整的:完全的句子秘密学习者学期使感动困难;苦恼快地文章She is afraid to speak/of speaking in class.Her classmates might laugh at her.She can’t understand the teacher. The teacher speaks too quickly, she can’t understand.She can’t make complete sentences.English grammar is difficult.What's her trouble?How I learned to deal with themI realized it doesn’t matter if you can’t understand every word.watch English-language TVdo a lot of listening practicewrite original sentencestake grammar notesWrite “T”(for true) or “F”(for false)The writer found learning English difficult because…1. the teacher’s pronunciation was poor.2. people always laughed at her when she spoke.3. she had trouble making complete sentences.4. English grammar was difficult.Her English improved when she started..5. going out with English-speaking friends.6. lots of listening practice.7. using grammar in original sentences.FFFTTTTteacher, speak, too quickly,not understandnot, matter, if, not,understand, every wordbe afraid to,speak in class, laugh at,watch English-language TV,help, a lotdo lots of listening practice,secret, a good language learnernot, make completesentences,English grammar, difficult/ poordecide to, take notes, lots of,write, own original sentences …Last year my English class was difficult for me.First of all, it wasn’t easy for me to understand the teacher when she talked to the class.To begin with, she spoke too quickly, and I couldn’t understand every word.Later on, I realized that I doesn’t matter if you don’t understand every word.Also I was afraid to speak in class, because I thought my classmates might laugh at me. I couldn’t always make complete sentences, either.Then I started to watch English-language TV. It helped a lot.I think that doing lots of listening practice is one of the secrets of becoming a good language learner.Another thing that I found very difficult was English grammar.So I decided to take lots of grammar notes in every class.Then I started to write my own original sentences using the grammar I was learning.
It’s amazing how much this helped.Now I am enjoying learning English and I got an A this term. My teacher is very impressed.Page
短语:first
with= start
with 以……开始end
以…….结束later
稍后,以后,随后be
害怕去做……laugh
嘲笑/取笑某人make
用……造句the
……的秘诀/秘密take
sentences自己写出的新颖句子enjoy
喜欢干某事lots
后接可数/不可数名词许多
可数名词很多
不可数名词native
操本地/土语言的人make
组成/构成在这篇文章中,出现了许多表示顺序或承接的连词或词组。这些词使全文流畅、生动、层次清晰,条理清楚。在写作中,正确使用连接词,会使文章增色不少,提高档次。在文章中,出现的词有: first of all 首先
to begin with 一开始
later on 后来、随后
also 也、而且(用于肯定句)
either 也(用于否定句)
then 然后1. 你怎样为考试学习?
我通过听磁带而学习。___ do you ____
____a ___? I ____
___ _____ _____ tapes.2. 你怎样学英语?
我通过大声朗读学习。___do you ____ English? I ____ _____ ____
______.3.你曾经和朋友练习对话吗? 是的,它提高了我的说的能力。Do you ____ _________ conversations _____ friends?
Yes, it ________ my ________ skills.4. 你曾经和小组学习过吗? 是的,我用那种方法学了很多。Have you ____ ___ _______ a group?
Yes, I ____.
I’ve ______ a lot ___ ____.Howstudy forteststudy by
toHowlearnlearn
practicewithimprovesspeakingever studied
withhavelearnedthat
way5.他学英语六年了He has ___ ______ English ___ six years.6.他发现看电影令人沮丧。He finds ___________movies ______.7.做大量的听力练习是成为好的学习者的秘诀之一。Doing lots of _______ _________ is one of the _______of __________ a good language ______.8.我们对某件事情感到兴奋,然后以说中文结束。We get ___ ______ something and __ ____ ____ in Chinese9.时间流逝,好的友谊也失去了。Time _____ _____, and good _________ may be _______.10.把问题当作挑战。By ________ problems ____ _________.listening
practicebecominglearnersecretswatchingfrustratingbeen
learningforexcited aboutend up speakinggoes
byfriendshiplostregardingas
challenges11. 在老师的帮助下,我们要尽力处理每一次挑战。We
try our ________ to ______ ______each _______ _______the help of our teacher.12.向老师请求帮助。By _____the teacher ______ help.13.我经常在字典中查新单词。I always _____ _____ new words _____a ________.14.我的英语学习有麻烦。I’m having ______ _________English.15. 为何不加入英语俱乐部练习说英语?Why _____ you ______ an English language _______ to ______ ____________English?bestdeal
withchallengewithaskingforlook
upindictionarytroubles
learningdon’tjoinclubpractice
speakingShe has trouble (in) learning English.teacher, speak, too quickly,not understandnot, matter, if, not,understand, every wordbe afraid to,speak in class, laugh at,watch English-language TV,help, a lotdo lots of listening practice,secret, a good language learnernot, make completesentences,English grammar, difficult/ poordecide to, take notes, lots of,write, own original sentences …A: I’m glad to hear you got an A in English this term.B: Thanks a lot.A: Did you have any difficulties in learning English last year?B: Yes. To begin with, ________________.A: Really?B: Later on, I realized _________________.A: Can’t you speak in class?B: No. and I couldn’t always make complete sentences.A: How did you improve it?B: ___________________________. It helped a lot.A: How did you learn English grammar?B: __________________________.Complete the conversation in pairs.She spoke too quickly, I couldn’t understand every word.it doesn’t matter if you don’t understand every word.I watched English-language TV.I took grammar notes in class and wrote original sentences using the grammar I was learning.3a
Read the article and the statements. Write “T” or “F”.How I learned to learn English
Last year my English class was difficult for me. First of all, it wasn’t easy for me to understand the teacher when she talked to the class. To begin with, she spoke too quickly, and I couldn’t understand every word. Later on, I realized that it doesn’t matter if you don’t understand every word. Also I was afraid to speak in class, because I thought my classmate might laugh at me. I couldn’t always make complete sentences,
either.later on 以后;随后be afraid to do sth害怕去做…
be afraid of sth/doing sth
be afraid+that引导的从句laugh at sb笑话;取笑(某人)make a complete sentence
造完整的句子first of all 首先;第一Then I started to watch English-language TV. It helped a lot. I think that doing lots of listening practice is one of the secrets of becoming a good language learner. Another thing that I found very difficult was English Grammar. So I decided to take lots of grammar notes in every class. Then I started to write my own original sentences using the grammar I was learning. It’s amazing how much this helped. Now I am enjoying learning English and I got an A this term. My teacher is very impressed.take grammar notes 做语法笔记enjoy doing 喜欢做…乐于做…impress v. 使感动…;给…深刻印象impress sth. on sb.
impress sb. with sth. 使某人铭记某事Last..my..be difficult. First of all, it not easy for…to…when she talk. To begin with,
speak quick, and I can’t
understand…every .. Later on, I realize..it ..matter if you..every….I be afraid to.., because I think my…may laugh..me. I can’t always make…,either. Then I start …watch…It help …I think that do….practice is …secrets of become a…learner.Another thing that I ..difficult is..grammar. So I decide..take…notes in …then I start to write…own..sentences use the grammar I
learn.it amaze how much…help. Now I enjoy…and get..this term. My ..is….Write “T”(for true) or “F”(for false)The writer found learning English difficult because…1. the teacher’s pronunciation was poor.2. people always laughed at her when she spoke.3. she had trouble making complete sentences.4. English grammar was difficult.Her English improved when she started..5. going out with English-speaking friends.6. lots of speaking practice.7. using grammar in original sentences.FFFFTTT(3b,3c,4,shelfcheck 1,2)Period 4选择适合自己的学习方法Find out your suitable learning methods3b
Write a letter telling a friend how to become a better language learner.Dear
,I know it isn’t easy to learn
, but I have some ideas that may help. You said you couldn’t understand people who talked fast. Well, you can try to listen for the most important words, not every word…….Yours,fast adv.快地;迅速地Dear Tom,I know it isn’t easy to learn English, …Then you can listen to some English cassettes. I think listening practice is one of good ways to improve your listening skill. Also you can watch English-language programs. Another thing that may help is remembering some words. Then you may enjoy learning English and understand people who speak English with you.Yours,Linda3c Write an article about the things that have helped you the most in learning another language.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________INTERVIEWAsk three classmates about learning
English.Take notes. Then tell the class about theiranswers.A: Do you have any problem learning English?B: Yes.A: What’s the problem?B: I forget a lot of new words.A: Why don’t you make flashcards? I think it can help a lot.B: Thank you. I’ll try it.Han Wen says that listening is sometimes difficult if people speak too fast. He thinks he should do more speaking and listening practice. And he thinks his favorite way to learn more English is talking with foreigners
because it is interesting and
helpful.Example:2
Xu Zheng won the English prize at his school. Later, a reporter of the school magazine interviewed him. Here are the reporter’s notes on Xu Zheng and his essay on why English is important. Use them to write an article about Xu Zheng.Note on Xu Zheng
Likes: writing notes/watching movies/listening to pop songs Finds difficult: pronunciation/native speakers talking too fast
Learns by: making up conversations/speaking to friends in EnglishNotes on Xu Zheng’s essay
1. Most people speak English as a second language.
2. English is popular around the world for computers.
3. English is popular in science.
4. English can help us understand many new books and movies.adj. 本土的;本族的n. 讲话者;说话者组成;构成Xu Zheng is good at English. He likes taking notes ,watching English movies and listening to English pop songs. But first of all, he found it difficult to get the pronunciation right .When the native speakers spoke to him too quickly, he couldn’t understand them at all. So he decided to learn English by making up conversations and speaking to his friends in English. Time goes by, his English improves a lot.he says most people speak English as a second language. English is very useful, it’s used around the it’s o and it can also help us understand many new books and movies. Luckily, he won a prize for the essay. His teacher is very impressed.SELF CHECK1
Fill in each blank with the correct word given.Change the form of the word if necessary.feel
write down
find1. You should
new English words in a vocabulary list.2. If you don’t know how to
new words, look them up in a dictionary.3. The best way to improve your English is to
an English club.4. Another thing that he
very difficult was English grammar.5. This kind of paper
very soft.write downspelljoinfoundfeelsHow do you come to school?How are you?How far is it from your home to school?How long is the river?How long have you been collecting the stamps?How deep is the river?How wide is the road?How tall is the tree?How heavy is the box?How much is the shirt?How much milk is there in the bottle?How many students are there in your class?How often do you eat junk food?How soon will you be back?How 问句Language points:① video—videos
hero—heroespiano—pianos
tomato—tomatoesradio—radios
potato—potatoeszoo—zoos
photo—photos② What about / How about + Ving?What about playing soccer?③ V+ -tion = N.pronounce—pronunciationrealize—realizationmemorize—memorizationsolute—solutionoperate—operationfrustrate—frustrationimpress—impressiondecide—decision④ voice(s)
He said in a low voice.noise
The machine is making a lot of noise.sound
Strange sounds come from the next room.⑤ too…to…She is too young to go to school.too…for sb. to…The box is too heavy for her to carry.⑥ the present perfect tensehave/has + V.p.p.I have just finished my homework.I have already seen the film.Have you ever been to Beijing?She has never been to America?have been to/ have gone toA: Where is Lucy?B: She’s gone to the teachers’ office.A: Have you ever been to Hainan?B: Yes, I have. I have been there twice.14. The teacher told us that it was a good habit ___ inevery class .A. to take notes
B. take a noteC. take notes
D. to take note15. I ___ by the beautiful view of the Summer Palace .A. was impressed
B. impressC. was impress
D. impressed16. When I have problems I often ask my teacher ___ .A. to helping
B. helpC. for help
D. to help17. It is a good way to improve your speaking skills___an English language club .A. join
B. to join
C. by joining
D. have joinedAACC18. I don’t like to watch English-language videos
becauseit’s ___ hard ___ the videos .A. to understand
B. to understandC. not to understand
D. not understand19. We didn’t like the song at first , but we ended up ____it with the singer .A. to sing
C. singing
D. as singing20. When our school team won ,we got excited ___ it .A. with
D. about21. It’s easy ___ the foreign teacher because he stayed inCanada for four years .A. of him to understand
B. for him to understandC. for him understands
D. to him understandingBCDB22.I think English is hard for me . ____ , I don’t know thegrammar .A. At first
B. First of all
C. Not at all
D. In all23. Don’t be afraid ___ in class if you want to improveyour English .A. of speaking
B. to speakingC. to be spoken
D. of being spoken24. If you don’t go to the party , I won’t go ___ .A. too
D. neither25. If I didn’t write them ___ , I might forget all aboutthem .A. on
D. aboutDACC用所给词的正确形式填空:Do you learn English by __(ask) friends forhelp ?2.
What about __ (join) a language club ?3.
Have you ever read English magazines ?No, ___.(ever)She thought watching English programs wasmuch ___than learning grammars . ( helpful )5.
He thinks grammar is ___ .(bore)The football match is exciting and all of us were___.( excite )7.
Her ___ ( speak ) English isn’t good .askingjoiningnevermore helpfulboringexcitedspoken8.
I don’t know the ___
( different ) betweenthese two words ?My mother _______ (teach) English for over 20years.I ______ ( not take ) any food since last Sunday .It’s over three years since I _____ (come )backfrom TianJin .12. Li Lei and Bob _____ (sweep) the floor when I leftthe classroom .13. There ___ ( be) a class meeting next Monday .14. It ___ ( take ) us a long time ____ ( finish ) _____( make ) a model plane yesterday .differencehas taughtdidn’t takecamewere sweepingwill betookTo finishmaking单词化妆Exercise:1.Talking with foreigners can help improves______English.2.Pay attention to (注意)p_________.3.Don’t be afraid to make m________ when youpractice English.4.He runs very s______,he can’t catch up withthe other runners.5.I’d like to learn English by l_______to tapes.pokenronunciationistakesslowlyistening句型转换:Few people know these words ,____?(反意疑问句)To look up the words
in a dictionary ishelpful for us.
(改为同义句)___is helpful for us ___ look up the words ina dictionary.3. Why don’t you go out for a walk with me ?(同义句)___
___ go out for a walk with me ?4. His father has been to Australia twice .(否定句)His father ___
___ been to Australia .5. Liu Ying said ,”I don’t have a pen pal .”(改为间接引语)Liu Ying said ___ ___ ___ have a pen pal .do theyIttoWhynothasneverthatdidn’tshe点击中考I’m Carol.Do you want to know how I(1)s____English?Vocabulary is the most (2)i____
thing for me tostudy English.I always listen to the English programmerson the(3) r_____.When I hear some new words I try tokeep(4) t_____ in my mind(记住).Then after one ortwo days,I still(5) r________some of the words.ThenI start to look them
up in the dictionary.I don,t learnEnglish just from English lessons at school.I learn it in(6)d______
ways.Of course I do a lot of reading.Iread
stories in English.I speak a lot,too.(贵州2006中考题)tudymportantadiohemememberifferentretell the textLast..my..be difficult. First of all, it not easy for…to…when she talk. To begin with,
speak quick, and I can’t
understand…every .. Later on, I realize..it ..matter if you..every….I be afraid to.., because I think my…may laugh..me. I can’t always make…,either. Then I start …watch…It help …I think that do….practice is …secrets of become a…learner.Another thing that I ..difficult is..grammar. So I decide..take…notes in …then I start to write…own..sentences use the grammar I
learn.it amaze how much…help. Now I enjoy…and get..this term. My ..is….realize
adj.secret
conj.unfair
adv.influence
v.friendship
n.disagreement
n.认识到,了解到怕的,害怕的秘诀;诀窍使感动;给……深刻印象困难;苦恼处理,应付如果不;除非不公正的;不公平的解决;解答将……看作简单地;容易地影响;对……起作用友谊;友情分歧;不一致军人Unit1How do we deal withour problemsReadingPeriod 5Make sentences with the words:duty--A soldier must do his duty.smart--solve--regard--instead--what’s his name?
Where is he from?When was he born?
What’s the matter with him?What’s his contribution on science?Stephen William Hawking was born on 8 January
years after the death of Galileo) in Oxford, England.With Roger Penrose he showed that Einstein‘s General Theory of Relativity (相对论)implied space and time would have a beginning in the Big Bang and an end in black holes. These results indicated it was necessary to unify(统一)General Relativity with Quantum9(量子) Theory.There is something wrong with his nerve cell(神经细胞). He can’t walk or even speak.Who is this?It is Stephen Hawking – a great scientist.What’s wrong with him?He can’t walk or even speak.It is a big problem to him.But what did he say?Do you have any problems about…?Free talk:(study. life. Family)What are they?Problems:can’t get on well with classmatescan’t get good gradesalways quarrel with parentshave too much homeworkbe angry with friends, parents or teachersbe not good at PEcan’t sleep wellbe not healthyworry about tests…… Solutions:By learning to forgetBy regarding problems as challengesBy thinking of something worseBy studying hardBy talking to people about themBy thinking your problem is not bigBy seeing a psychologistBy thinking of a problem in a positive wayBy breaking off a friendship……Read the article quickly and try to find at least three ways to solve problems.By learning to forgetBy regarding problems as challengesBy thinking of something worse.Let’s enjoy reading aloud!1.What will happen if we worry aboutour problems?Worrying about our problems canaffect ___ ___ __ __ ____.It can also _________ the way we_______ with our families.how we do at
schoolinfluencebehaveLet’s solve the problems in the passage :1).By learning to forget.2.Are there many ways to deal withour problems? What are they?2).By regarding problems as challenges.3).By thinking of something worse.1.By learning to forget:①Why have we probably been angry with our friends, parents or teachers?②Why may friendships
be lost?Because they may said something youdidn’t like, or you felt they were unfair.Because people can stay angry for yearsabout a small problem.An example about by learning to forget:We have seen young children playingtogether. Sometimes they havedisagreements and decide not to talkto each other. However this usuallydoes not last for long.This example gives us an important lesson:We can solve a problem by learning to forget.2.By regarding problems as challenges:① feel② thinkthey have too much work to dosometimes.the rules are too strict.Many students often complain about school.How to solve it:We must change these problems into challenges.Why?1.Education is an important part ofour development.2.It is our duty to try our best to dealwith each challenge in our educationwith the help of
our teacher.3.By thinking of something worse:Because by comparing yourself to otherpeople, you will find_____________________________your problemsare not so terrible.So
let’s_________________________.let’s__________________________.not worry about our problemsface the challenges instead.Why?Problems1.____have too much homework2.____You feel the teachers are unfair3.____be angry with friends, parents or teachers4.____the school rulers are too strict5.____meet a very big problemSolutionsBy learning to forgetb. By regarding problems as challengesc. By thinking of something worsebaabc脱口而出100句英语,你可以在美国生活。
脱口而出300句英语,你可以在美国工作。
脱口而出500句英语,你可以成为成功的国际商人。
脱口而出1000句英语,你可以在美国教英文和中文。
脱口而出2000句英语,你可以竞选美国总统! 张口就成功!Unit 1
How do you study for a test ?重点词汇:pronunciation
n.specific
adj.memorize
v.differently
adv.frustrate
adv.excited
adj.slowly
adv.mistake
n.challenge
n.solution
n.发音明确的,详细而精确的记忆
背诵不同地, 有区别地使失望,使沮丧快地,迅速地激动的,兴奋的慢地,缓慢地错误;过失挑战解决;解答realize
adj.secret
conj.unfair
adv.influence
v.friendship
n.disagreement
n.认识到,了解到怕的,害怕的秘诀;诀窍使感动;给……深刻印象困难;苦恼处理,应付如果不;除非不公正的;不公平的解决;解答将……看作简单地;容易地影响;对……起作用友谊;友情分歧;不一致军人二. 重点词组短语:end up
结束;终结not at all
根本不,全然不make mistakes
犯错误later on
以后;随后be afraid of
害怕laugh at
嘲笑;取笑take notes
做笔记;做记录look up
(在词典中)查阅(词或词组)make up
组成;构成deal with
处理;应付be angry with
对……感到生气;愤怒go by
(指时间)消逝;过去try one’s best