parents,their,teach,basic,values,jquery childrenn,raisin

哪位方便给我的雅思作文评评分吧?最好有点评,谢谢。 题目 some people think that parents should teach_百度知道
哪位方便给我的雅思作文评评分吧?最好有点评,谢谢。 题目 some people think that parents should teach
parents can give children more chances to put what they have learnt into practice.According to my knowledge.For example,heat discussion has been stired up about wether children should be taught to be good menbers of society by their parents.Admittedly.It is evident that the fundamental theories you learn at school will be of great help when you enter into society,to be a good member of society.Far more importantlychildren how to be good menbers of society,the technology lies in how to deal with people can be only learnt from our parents,parents may tell children how to bring out asks.However,children can easily apply guidance from parents to everyone they meet.The intimate relationship between them enables parents to have great effect over their children.正文 In the contemporary society,school is the place that people can learn academic knowledge,in daily life.By that I mean.Some polple agree on it while others claim that it is school&#39,believe that school is the place to learn this,I would be in favour of the former one.Os responsibility to teach such things,hence you can grasp and apply the knowledge better.It is generally accepted that school teaches peo responsibility to teach children to be good members of society,it is about how to get along with other people and how you identify yourself which is beyond school's ability.The primary factor I would like to take into account is that children after all spend majority of time with their parents.Futhermore.Moreover.As I have mentioned above,in my opinion,is not only about surviving skills,what school can teach you is quite systematic,however.Therefore I assert that it is parents&#39,how to treat people politely and some basic values about the world
其他类似问题
雅思作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于江苏省淮州中学2012届高三10月月考英语试题的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:江苏省淮州中学2012届高三10月月考英语试题 ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚=^_^= 成就梦想▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▃▄▅▆▇██■▓点亮心灯~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生▃▄▅▆▇██■▓江苏省淮州中学高三十月学情调查英语学科卷本试卷分第一卷(选择题)和第二卷(非选择题)两部分。共 120 分。考试用时 120分钟。注意事项:答题前,考生务必将自己的姓名、班级、学号写在答卷纸的密封线内。选择题答案按要求填涂在答题卡上;非选择题的答案写在答卷纸上对应题目的答案空格内,答案不写在试卷上。考试结束后,将答题卡、答卷纸一并交回。第一卷(选择题,共 85 分)第一部分听力理解(共两小节,满分 20 分)做题时,先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。第一节(共 5 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 5 分)听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。例: How much is (来源:淘豆网[/p-9154472.html])the shirt?A. £19.15. B. £9.15. C. £9.18.答案是 B。1. What are they probably talking about?A. A park. B. An apartment. C. Food.2. What is the woman doing?A. Shopping. B. Giving directions. C. Asking for directions.3. What can we know about Jeffrey?A. He is talkative. B. He is a trouble maker. C. He is strict.4. What is the probable relationship between the two?A. Doctor and patient. B. Teacher and student. C. Manager and secretary.5. How would the man de(来源:淘豆网[/p-9154472.html])scribe himself now?A. Slim. B. Fat. C. Wonderful.第二节(共 15 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 15 分)听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题 5 秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第 6 段材料,回答第 6 至 8 题6. What does the man tell the woman about?A. His experience of catching a train.B. His favorite place in New York. C. His favorite movies.7. What is the man’s favorite?A. The ceiling. B. The clock. C. The sky at night.8. What can (来源:淘豆网[/p-9154472.html])we infer from what the woman says?A. New York City is so polluted that you cannot see stars there.B. She likes the stars in New York City.▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚=^_^= 成就梦想▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▃▄▅▆▇██■▓点亮心灯~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生▃▄▅▆▇██■▓C. The stars in New York City are beautiful.听第 7 段材料,回答第 9 至 11 题。9. What do we know about the conversation?A. It takes place at a restaurant.B. It is a telephone conversation. C. It takes place at the woman’s home.10. How many pizza(来源:淘豆网[/p-9154472.html])s does the man order?A. One. B. Three. C. Two.11. What drink is ordered?A. Pineapple juice. B. Orange juice. C. Tomato juice.听第 8 段材料,回答第 12 至 14 题。12. What can we know from the conversation?A. The man and Miles Everson met by chance.B. The man met Miles Everson at a school party.C. Miles Everson arranged the meeting with the man.13. What does Miles Everson do?A. He puters. B. He runs pany. C. He puter.14. How does the woman feel about the news abou(来源:淘豆网[/p-9154472.html])t Everson?A. Excited. B. Surprised. C. Shocked.听第 9 段材料,回答第 15 至 17 题。15. Why are they going to have an interview?A. To find someone to teach their kids.B. To find someone to clean the house. C. To find someone to look after their kids.16. What quality is the least important for them?A. Hard-working. B. Honesty. C. Friendly.17. What don’t they like about the last girl they have?A. She was not punctual. B. She did not work hard. C. She always told li(来源:淘豆网[/p-9154472.html])es.听第 10 段材料,回答第 18 至 20 题。18. What is the result of using the Latin-based alphabet (字母表)to name websites and emailaddresses?A. People are provided with many choices. B. It is easy to regulate the .C. The
does not include all parts of the world.19. How many people using the
speak languages that do not use the alphabet?A. 1.6 billion. B. Less than 0.8 billion. C. More than 0.8 billion.20. Why are some people against the change?A. munities will not (来源:淘豆网[/p-9154472.html])be as safe as it is now.B. It is harder to protect intellectual property rights.C. English will not be as of equal importance as it is now.第二部分英语知识运用(共两节,满分 35 分)第一节单项填空(共 15 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 15 分)请认真阅读下面各题,从题中所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。21. Many experts seem to agree that _______ certain limit should set on ________ consumptionof cars to ease air pollution.A. the B./; the C. / D. a▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚=^_^= 成就梦想▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▃▄▅▆▇██■▓点亮心灯(来源:淘豆网[/p-9154472.html])~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生▃▄▅▆▇██■▓22. —Though it in the desert most of the year, people still live there.—That’s the case. They say east or west home is the best.A.hasn’t rained B. didn’t rain C.doesn’t rain D.hadn’t rained23. If we learn to accept change and appreciate what is new and different, we will bewell-prepared for whatever the future may have _______.A. in vain B. in store C. in demand D. in general24. Those who don't get their sufficient(来源:淘豆网[/p-9154472.html]) sleep are actually sending a(n) _____ to severe problemsin their life.A. invitation B. warning C. explanation D. solution25. ---Who is to give us the lecture today?---The lady _____ our headmaster into the hall.A. follows B. following C. followed D. to be followed26. ______ label to each of the trees, with detailed introduction of their features, and visitors willknow more about them and how to protect them.A. To attach B. Attach C. Attached D. Hav(来源:淘豆网[/p-9154472.html])ing attached27. David studied hard before the examination, and it ______. He made an A.A. worked out B. marked out C. paid off D. got through28. To learn English well, you should ______ as many words and expressions as possible.A. distinguish B. undertake C. associate D. accumulate29.Your opinion about the modern education is not similar to ____ of the other teachers’.A. it B. one C. that D. what30.This picture brought the hours back to me ____ I was taken good care of in that farawayvillage.A. until B. when C. where D. that31. ______ was reported in the local paper, since the carrying out of the performance salary,efficiency in work has ______doubled.A. As … more than B. It …rather than C. What … over D. That… less than32. The traffic accident _________all his life. After that he was limited to a wheelchair.A. damaged B. destroyed C. harmed D. ruined33. — Have you ever visited the Opera House?—Yes.When I was in Sydney, I ______ it twice.A.have visited B.had visited C. visited D.would visit34. Those natives who _________ move from place to place with their animals in the past havemoved into new houses at last.A. could B. would C. might D. should35. ---Oh dear! I’ve just broken a glass.--- Never mind. _____.A. It can’t be helped B. You are so carelessC. You are e D. Bad luck第二节完形填空(共 20 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 20 分)请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。One afternoon in January in 1998, Susan Sharp, 43, and her 8-year-old son David, werewalking across an icy square, when Susan's cane(手杖) slipped on the ice. Her face 36 first▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚=^_^= 成就梦想▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▃▄▅▆▇██■▓点亮心灯~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生▃▄▅▆▇██■▓into the mud. David 37 her mother's side, “Are you all right, Mom” 38 , Susan pulledherself up, “I'm okay, Honey,” she said.Susan was falling more 39 since she had trouble walking. Every inch of ice was a40 danger for her. “I wish I could do something,” the boy thought. David, too, was having41 of his own. The boy had a speech problem, so at school he talked 42 .One day, David's teacher announced a 43 homework. &Each of you is going e upwith an 44 ,& she said. This was for &INVENT AMERICA&, a petition toencourage creativity in children.An idea 45 David one evening. If only his mother's cane didn't slip on the ice. “What ifI 46 your cane to a ing out of the bottom” he asked his mother.“ 47 the sharp end would scratch(划破) floors,” Susan said.“No, Mom, I 48 make it like a ball-point pen. You take your hand off the button and the49 returns back up.” Hours later the cane was finished. David and his father 50 as Susanused it to walk 50 feet about the 51 . Happily Susan cried out, “It 52 !”In July 1999, David was 53 national winner for the &INVENT AMERICA&. David beganto make public appearance. Thus he was forced municate 54 .Today, David is nearlyfree of his speech problem, and his 55 is ing well accepted.36. A. fell B. touched C. lay D. dropped37. A. stood by B. rushed to C. looked at D. ran around38. A. Firmly B. Easily C. Quickly D. Shakily39. A. slowly B. frequently C. freely D. heavily40. A. hiding B. certainly C. possible D. waiting41. A. method B. disease C. trouble D. hope42. A. few B. little C. much D. more43. A. useful B. strange C. common D. special44. A. appearance B. invention C. experience D. experiment45. A. reminded B. encouraged C. occurred D. hit46. A. fastened B. stuck C. fixed D. tied47. A. So B. And C. For D. But48. A. might B. would C. did D. need49. A. pen B. hand C. cane D. nail50. A. watched B. supported C. noticed D. helped51. A. street B. ice C. yard D. square52. A. works B. operates C. eeds D. helps53. A. declared B. received C. won D. praised54. A. more slowly B. more carefully C. more clearly D. faster55. A. cane B. mother C. speech D. story第三部分阅读理解(共 15 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 30 分)请认真阅读下列短文,从短文后各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。AA woman renewing her driver’s license at the County Clerk’s office was asked to state upation. She hesitated, uncertain how to classify herself.“What I mean is,” explained the recorder, “do you have a job, or are you just a …”▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚=^_^= 成就梦想▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▃▄▅▆▇██■▓点亮心灯~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生▃▄▅▆▇██■▓“Of course I have a job,” said Emily. “I’m a mother.”“We don’t list ‘mother’ as an occupation…‘housewife’ covers it,” said the recorder.One day I found myself in the same situation. The clerk was obviously a career woman,confident and possessed of a high sounding title. “What is your occupation?” she asked.The words simply popped out. “I’m a Research Associate in the field of Child Developmentand Human Relations.”The clerk paused, ballpoint pen frozen in midair.I repeated the title slowly, then I stared with wonder as my statement was written in bold,black ink on the official questionnaire.“Might I ask,” said the clerk with new interest, “Just what you do in this field?”Coolly, without any trace of panic in my voice, I heard myself reply, “I have a continuingprogram of research (what mother doesn’t ), in the lab and in the field (normally I would have saidindoors and out). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mothercare to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is morechallenging than most careers and rewards are more of a satisfaction rather than just money.”There was an increasing note of respect in the clerk’s voice as pleted the form, stoodup, and showed me out.As I drove into our driveway, buoyed up (鼓舞) by my glamorous new career, I was greetedby my lab assistants---ages 13, 7, and 3.Upstairs I could hear our new experimental model (a 6 month old baby), in thechild-development program, testing out a new vocal(嗓音的) pattern.I felt proud! I had gone on the official records as someone more distinguished andindispensable (不可缺少的) to mankind than “just another mother.”Motherhood…What a glorious career! Especially when there’s a title on the door.56. What can we infer from the conve rsation between the woman and the recorder at thebeginning of the passage?A. Motherhood was not recognized and respected as a job by society.B. The recorder was impatient and rude.C. The author was upset about the situation that mothers faced.D. The woman felt ashamed to admit what her job was.57. How did the female clerk feel at first when the author told her occupation?A. curious B. indifferent C. interested D. puzzled58. Why did the woman clerk show more respect for the author?A. Because the author cared little about rewards.B. Because she admired the author’s research work in the lab.C. Because the writer did something she had little knowledge of.D. Because she thought the author did admirable work.59. What is the author’s purpose of writing the passage?A. To show how you describe your job affects your feelings toward it.B. To show that the author had a grander job than Emily.C. To argue that motherhood is a worthy career and deserves respect.D. To show that being a mother is hard and boring work.BIQUIQUE, Chile (Reuters) — Rescue workers at the San Jose gold and copper mine innorthern Chile had reason to sing this week. A small hole drilled into the earth became a passage▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚=^_^= 成就梦想▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▃▄▅▆▇██■▓点亮心灯~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生▃▄▅▆▇██■▓to freedom for 33 trapped miners, who spent 69 days underground. “Never have people beentrapped for so long so deeply,” says a doctor at NASA, the American space agency, which helpedin the rescue.But the chief medical officer for the miners said most are in good enough health to leave thehospital within a day or so. The first three recovered and went home Thursday night.For much of the day the miners relaxed with Chilean President Sebastian Pinera. The 32Chileans and 1 Bolivian still wore special sunglasses to protect their eyes.A partial mine collapse on 5th August trapped them more than half a kilometer underground.They had to stretch a two-day food supply. For two weeks no one knew if they were alive or dead.Later, they received supplies.The first miner rescued on Wednesday was Florencio Avalos. The second was MarioSepulveda, who talked about how the experience tested his faith. The last miner up was LuisUrzua, who was the shift leader when his crew became trapped.Rescuers used a metal cage to pull the miners to safety in less than 24 hours — faster thanexpected. The rescue capsule was a half-meter wide and known as the Phoenix, an imaginary birdfrom ancient stories. It bursts into flames but is continually reborn and rises from the ashes.Chile’s Navy built the capsule with advice from mining experts and NASA engineers. Itworked like an elevator, traveling up and down on a cable through a shaft(竖井)drilled 622meters into the rocks.Millions of people around the world watched the rescue. More than one thousand journaliststraveled to the mine in the Atacama Desert to report on the rescue. They joined family members ofthe miners and rescue crews housed in an area of tents known as Camp Hope.60. What would be the best title for the passage?A. Rescued miners speak out B. A rebirth for 33 rescued miners in ChileC. Miners’ life deep underground D. Chilean president honors rescued miners61. How many rescued miners are still in hospital?A. 3. B. 33. C. 30. D. 69.62. A. It was a wooden cage like a capsule. B. It was named after a real Chilean bird.C. It worked efficiently in the rescue. D. It was built by NASA engineers.63. The rescue is great for the reason that ______.A. it lasted so long and the miners were trapped so deepB. the American space agency took partC. Chilean President was on the rescuing spotD. 33 trapped miners were savedCE— The environmental MagazineIf you are concerned about your health , your family’s health and the future of our
,and want to know “ What can I do ? ” to make a difference , you’ll love reading E — Th eEnvironmental Magazine . A 12-time Independent Press Awards winner and nominee (被提名者) ,E is full of everything environmental —from recycling to rainforests and from the globalvillage to our own backyards .1 year (6 issues ) —$24.952 years (12 issues ) —$ 34.95Add $ 10.00 /year for Canadian postageAdd $ 40.00 / year for foreign postage▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚=^_^= 成就梦想▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▃▄▅▆▇██■▓点亮心灯~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生▃▄▅▆▇██■▓Edinburgh Young Caregivers ProjectWe work with young caregivers . We want to colour the lives of some of these young peopleby introducing them to someone who will try to understand them , listen , work towards agreedgoals and have some FUN ! Is that person you ? Are you aged 18-25 ? Could you help andencourage a young person to recognize what they want and work towards getting it ? You canencourage and help someone and in return help yourself ! You will learn new skills and build onyour own experience .Contact : Sue MackayEmail : sue.mackay @ yahoocarers .org.ukBelvedere Castle ExhibitDate (s ): February 16 ,2008—February 16 , 2018Time(s) : 10:00a.m—5:00p.mEvent scheduling : Sunday , Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday , Friday , SaturdayEvent details : The exhibit covers two floors of the Castle , and currently f eatures aninformational panel (面) on the importance of trees and display mon birds that can be foundin surrounding areas . All Ages . Free . Reservations required for groups of 25 people or more .Call 212-772-0210 for information . ( click to show map )Tennis Skills CampAugust 2-6 , 2010 registration deadline : July 15, 2010This camp , held on the Alfred University Tennis Courts,is for boys and girls enteringgrades 7-12. Training at the beginners through advanced levels will be provided .This camp is directed and coached by Dave Brady , tennis coach at Alfred-Almond CentralSchool .Camp sessions will be held Monday through Friday , from 4:00-6:30 p.mCost : $ 150 per person64. From the first ad , we know E—The Environmental Magazine ________ .A. mainly deals with political problems B. costs a Canadian reader $34.95 a yearC. is a monthly publication D. has won Independent press Awards 12 times65 .The second ad is intended for _______ .A. job seekers B. trainers C. teachers D. volunteers66. What do we know about Belvedere Castle Exhibit ?A. It mainly focuses on wildlife .B. A group of more than 25 visitors to it can get a discount .C. It lasts for more than eleven years .D. You can go to see the exhibit every day during the week .DPerhaps you have never heard of Katherine Lawes.Katherine was the wife of Lewis Lawes,warden (监狱长) at Sing Sing Prison from 1920 to 1941.In these 21 years he made manyreforms --- and an important part of his ess was due to his wife Katherine.Katherine took seriously the idea that the prisoners are human beings ,worthy of attention andrespect .She regularly visited inside the walls of Sing Sing.She encouraged the prisoners, tookthings to them and spent time listening to them.Most importantly, she cared about them.And as aresult, they cared deeply about her.Then one night in October of 1937, news was &telegraphed& between the prison cells thatKatherine had been killed in an accident.The prisoners asked the warden to allow them to attend▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚=^_^= 成就梦想▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▃▄▅▆▇██■▓点亮心灯~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生▃▄▅▆▇██■▓her funeral.He agreed to their strange request and a few days later the south gate of Sing Singswung slowly open . Hundreds of men who mitted almost every crime imaginablemarched slowly out of the prison, later gathered again at the gate and returned to their cells.Therewere so many that they proceeded unguarded.But no one tried to escape.If he had, the othersmight have killed him immediately.So devoted were they to Katherine Lawes, the woman whodaily walked into Hell to show the men a piece of Heaven.K atherine' s strength was to see the men less as prisoners and more as individuals.ThomasMoore once said, &We can only treat badly those things or people whose souls we show no respectfor.&67.When Katherine's husband was the warden at Sing Sing Prison, she did the following thingsEXCEPT_______________.A.encouraging the prisoners B.visiting the prison housesC.spending time in listening to the prisoners D. doing some writing for the prisoner68.Why did the prisoners ask the warden to allow them to attend Katherine’s funeral?A.Because Katherine was the wife of the warden.B. Because Katherine didn't look down upon them and cared about them.C.Because Katherine made reforms in the prison.D.Because Katherine had been killed by one of them.69.Whom does the underlined part “the others” refer to?A.The policemen at the funeral. B.The guards.C. The other prisoners. D.The policemen from other prisons.70.The best title of this passage is_________.A.To Honor Their Souls B.Reforms at Sing Sing PrisonC.To Meet Their Requirement D. Katherine Lawes' s Life第二卷(非选择题,共 35 分)第四部分任务型阅读(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分)请认真阅读下列短文, 并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。注意:每空格 1 个单词。The job of raising children is a tough one. Children don'e with an instruction handbook.And each child is different. So parents sometimes pull their hair out in frustration, not knowingwhat to do. But in raising children---as in all of life---what we do is influenced by our culture.Naturally then, American parents teach their children basic American values.To Americans, the goal of parents is to help children stand on their own two feet. Frominfancy, each child may get his or her own room. As children grow, they gain more freedom tomake their own choices. Teenagers choose their own forms of entertainment, as well as the friendsto share them with. When they reach young adulthood, they choose their own careers and marriagepartners. Of course, many you ng adults still seek their parents' advice and approval for the choicesthey make. But once they &leave the nest& at around 18 to 21 years old, they want to be on theirown, not &tied to their mother's apron strings.&The relationship between parents and children in America is very informal. American parentstry to treat their children as individuals ─ not as extensions of themselves. They allow them tofulfill their own dreams. Americans praise and encourage their children to give them theconfidence to eed. When children e adults, their relationship with their parents esmore like a friendship among equals. But contrary to popular belief, most adu lt Americans don't▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚=^_^= 成就梦想▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▃▄▅▆▇██■▓点亮心灯~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生▃▄▅▆▇██■▓make their parents pay for room and board when e to v isit. Even as adults, they respectand honor their parents.Most young couples wi th children struggle with the issue of childcare. Mothers havetraditionally stayed home with their children. In recent years, though, a growing trend is to putpreschoolers in a day care center so Mom can work. Many Americans have strong feelings aboutwhich type of arrangement is best. Some argue that attending a day care center can be a positiveexperience for children. Others insist that mothers are the best caregivers for children. A numberof women are now leaving the workforce to e full-time homemakers.Disciplining children is another area that American parents have different opinions about.Many parents feel that an old-fashioned spanking( 一顿打) helps youngsters learn what &No!&means. Others prefer alternate forms of discipline. For example, &time outs& have e popularin recent years. Children in &time out& have to sit in a corner or by a wall. They can get up onlywhen they are ready to act nicely. Older children and teenagers who break the rules may begrounded, or not allowed to go out with friends. Some of their privileges at home like TV ortelephone use may also be taken away for a while. Although discipline isn't fun for parents orchildren, it's a necessary part of training.Being a parent is a tall order. It takes patience, love, wisdom, courage and a good sense ofhumor to raise children. Some people are just deciding not to have children at all, since they're notsure it's worth it. But raising children means training the next generation and preserving ourculture. What could be worth more than that?Title: The Job of Raising ChildrenParagraph outlineSupporting detailsIntroductionIt is no easy task to bring up children. Parents sometimes feel very71 ▲, not knowing what to do.The goal ofparentsThey help children to be 72 ▲ instead of depending onparents.The relationshipbetween parentsand childrenAn informal relationship exists between American parents andchildren.● Children are praised and 73 ▲ to realize their dreams.● Children are treated 74 ▲ more like friends.The issue ofchildcareMost young couple struggle with this issue.● 75 ▲, mothers stayed home with kids.● Recently, a day care center is where preschoolers are put.● There is a(n) 76 ▲ over whether attending a day care centeris a positive experience for children.Ways to 77 ▲childrenAmerican parents have different opinions.●&Time outs& have e 78 ▲ in recent years.● 79 ▲ away some privileges is a way to punish some olderchildren and teenagers.ConclusionRaising children takes patience, love, wisdom, courage etc., but it is80 ▲.▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚=^_^= 成就梦想▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▃▄▅▆▇██■▓点亮心灯~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生▃▄▅▆▇██■▓第五部分书面表达(满分 25 分)在最近学校组织的一次社会实践活动中,你班同学参加了进行了关于一项青少年课余活动情况的调查,调查结果如下。请用英语写一篇短文, 简要介绍调查情况,谈谈你的看法,并提出建议。注意:1. 词数 150 个左右。2. 文中不得提及考生所在学校和本人姓名。Recently my class took part in the social anized by our school, in which weconducted a survey among kids aged 5-14 about their extra-curriculum activities._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表江苏省淮州中学2012届高三10月月考英语试题.doc
文档介绍:
江苏省淮州中学2012届高三10月月考英语试题 ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚=^_^= 成就梦想▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▃▄▅▆▇██■▓点亮心灯~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生▃▄▅▆▇██■▓江苏省淮州中学高三十月学情调查英语学科卷本试卷分第一卷(选择题)和第二卷(非选择题)两部分。共 120 分。考试用时 120分钟。注...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.

我要回帖

更多关于 a raisin in the sun 的文章

随机推荐